Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

(anime style) high school harem RP IC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: (anime style) high school harem RP IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 pm

She held her arms around him and kissed him,"I love you",she whispered with a smile on her face, she saw some students looking at them,saying:"look those two spooky people are together",and stuff like that.
Mitsuki didnt care she was totally in love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Cyrus kissed back then stared at her with his eyes wide. It was random and he was kind of confused. "Love you too?" He tilted his head. "That was kinda random." He smiled. He heard the people in the background and turned around to glare. They were quiet within seconds. He smirked and looked back towards Mitsuki.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Mitsuki's face got red,”I just wanted to let you know how much i like you..was it too much?”,she asked with a blush. When he smirked she gave him a big smile what was really rare, she never smiles or laughs.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:00 am

He shook his head. "It was fine, just slightly random." Cyrus leaned back against a nearby wall. "I think I'm gonna skip first today. He stared up at the ceiling to think for a moment. He could go ride his bike around. He could even go fly around for a bit, and possibly go to the forest to drink some blood from animals and such. "I gotta get some stuff done."

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Mitsuki looked at him and felt are her happines dissapear,"ok..",she looked away from him she felt like he dont want to be with her,"Ill be heading to class then"

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:10 pm

"Sorry it's really important." He kissed her on the cheek and ran out of the school. He was out in the forest for a while. Occasionally going up to stretch his wings to fly around. Most of the time that he spent at the forest was up in the air. He hasn't been able to fly as often as he would've liked. He flew around for thirty minutes and hunted for the other thirty. When he was finally finished he flew to the school and landed behind it. Cyrus closed his wings and walked into the school as if nothing happened. First period had just come to an end. He stood outside of Mitsuki's first period.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:46 pm

(i soon will add info about the new char.)

Mitsuki walked to the front of school and stopped,"Im not in the damn mood for going to that stupid class",she said to herself while turning back walking to the little forest in front of the school.
She felt sad and dissapointed while walking she bumped into someone, it was a tall boy with a very white skin and beautiful green eyes,"sorry",she whispered while looking away. he held her arm and looked at her,"no problem",he said,"but can you tell me where the high school is?",she pointed him to the way and looked to the ground,"thank you cute girl",he said with a smile and walked away.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:27 am

As he noticed that she didn't come out he assumed that she left early and decided to fly around in the forest a little longer. He ran out to the area and took off into the area. He did a couple flips and just flew around having fun. Cyrus loved being in the air, it was his favorite place to be. He felt free and could do anything he wanted to.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!