Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: After Death (IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: After Death (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 pm

Reiko looked back and rolled her eyes. "I'm going to eat, since I wasn't able to do it cause I had to come here...don't worry I'm not gonna take you somewhere and then get you like attacked or something." She put her hand out and clawed at the air while mouthing the word 'Rawr'.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Rei laughed as she put out her hand and clawed back mouthing the same thing.
"You are so funny." she laughed. Then her stomach began to growl.
"Yeah, your right. I am hungry. You better not get me hurt though." she joked with a wide grin.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:25 am

Reiko put her hands in her pocket and turned away looking back as she walked. "Your a gennin, I shouldn't have to protect you, you can protect yourself, so don't worry." She smirked as she left the spot where she was supposed to. "Hey, what do you wanna be...like a medical ninja...you know what I mean?" She looked at her new teammate. Even though she asked her, she her self didn't know, all she knew was that she would do what she wanted, rather it was good or bad, now that she thought about it, she really resembled the well known ninja Sasuke Uchiha. She smirked at the thought.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 am

"Yeah, your right. I am from one of the strongest clans in Konoha. Though I do have a medical condition." Rei went quiet when she said that. She didn't want people to know her weakness. It was always hard in the academy when people picked on her for her medical problem. She then thought about the question Reiko asked.
"Yes, I do want to become a medical ninja. It will be very helpful in missions and other things." she said.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 pm

"Medical ninjas though, I think, aren't exactly...my thing, but by all means do what you want, I think though, I want to be with the akatuski, or like, as cool as them." She smiled and then turned another corner heading to ichiraken. "Your medical problem is...?"

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Rei laughed when Reiko wanted to be with the Akatsuki.
"Well, you would be just like my anscestors Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha." she said to her. It was true that her anscestors, Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha were both in the Akatsuki. The Akatsuki was back, but they weren't evil or searching for biijus anymore. When she asked about the medical condition Rei sighed. She knew this was bound to come up and it did.
"Well, I am very sickly. My body is very frail which will make it heard on missions. I am weak when it comes to that. My outer strength is great, but my inner strength is weak." she told her quietly.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Reiko nodded. " Yea but I'll have to be a lot stronger then a gennin for the akatuski." She put her pointer finger to her cheek and smiled even bigger. "Sickly huh, well I guess being a medical ninja is the best thing for you." She shrugged and then pointed at ichiraken. "We are here...Ha!" She ran in taking a seat almost drooling at the thought of ramen.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 pm

"Well, you seem pretty strong for a genin. I am sure that you will be strong enough to join them. I heard when Itachi Uchiha was eleven or thirteen he joined the akatsuki." Rei said to Reiko thinking of the things that she had heard about her anscestor. When Reiko said about the medical ninja Rei smiled.
"Yeah, I guess it will work for me." she said as she and Reiko were at Ichiraku. Rei had heard that this place had been in buisness since before the legendary hokage, Naruto Uzumaki, was even a genin. It was still the best restaurant ever. She laughed at Reiko who was so excited to eat ramen.
"Wow, you must really love ramen." she told her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm

"You can't get better then this!" She pulled out a coupon and handed one to her. "It's on me." Turning to the guy who smiled and waved at her, he knew her personally since sometimes she worked there. "Three chicken ramen." She handed him the coupon and he moved over to takes Rei's order.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:32 pm

"Exactly! This ramen is the best ever!" Rei said happily. When Reiko said the meal was on her Rei smiled.
"Thanks. Next time its on me." she told her. She thought about what she wanted to have.
"I'll have three pork ramen." she told the guy in charge.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Reiko nodded her head. " Sure next time it's all on you." She turned as she heard her name being called by Yuuki. "Were gonna need you here Thursday and Friday." He disappeared back around the sheet. "Alright!" She yelled and then began chewing on her sucker stick.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Rei was surprised at what the owner of Ichiraku had just said.
"You work here? Man, that must be an awesome job." she told her. She had her own job working at the Yamanaka flower shop. She loved flowers so working at the shop was an awesome thing for her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Reiko nodded. "Yep, I don't all the time, cause I'm a super awesome kick butt ninja chick, but i help out since I eat here so much." She looked back at her as she said the flower shop. "I'm allergic to pollen."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 pm

(I think the creator ditched this project...I can't post because I'm talking to her...)
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 am

yea I think so too..me you and broken love are the only ones left.]]

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

(I was liking this role play to. I hope we can still go with it.)
"Well, having to do work at a place you enjoy is awesome. I love my job." she said. When Reiko said she was allergic to pollen Rei sighed.
"Well, that can't be helped I guess. A lot of people are allergic to flowers." she said.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:17 am

maybe we, us three, could make our own plot]]
"Yea true, I also get free food." Yuuki came back out carrying three chicken and three pork ramen. "Here you go, enjoy." Bowing slightly before he left with Reiko bowing back. "Flowers aren't really my thing though, they are weak...in a way."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am

(I like that idea. So, you have any plot ideas?)
"Free food? Now that is awesome. Well, I guess I don't mind paying for food. This ramen is deffinately worth it." Rei said as Yuuki gave her the pork ramen. She bowed to him like Reiko did and smiled. When Reiko mentioned about the flowers being weak she tried not to show her irritation.
"Can you please not say that? I do wprk at a flower shop and I love them." she said as calmly as she could.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Reiko looked up and noticed her words got the best of her again. "Sorry, this," he pointed at her mouth "has no limits, not I care much for training it but I try my best, besides, I don't hate all flowers, I like Sakura trees, not that it's considered a flower but still, it's pink, counts for something." She said as she began eating.
[No not really.....lets wait for frost]

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 pm

(Alright then.)
"Well, thats alright. I shouldn't have said that. I sometimes over react about things. It's a stupid habit of mine. People are intitled to there own opinions." she said.
"I do love Sakura's. That was the name of my ancestor Sasuke's friend." she said remebering the old stories. She looked at the ramen and took a taste of it.
"Ah, lovely. Just amazing." she said as she continued to eat.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!