Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: After Death (IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: After Death (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 pm

"She was a delusional little girl...If I ever knew her I would have given her a piece of my mind, to be truthful I like her rival better, Ino Yamanaka." She waved her fist in the air as she took another bite of ramen. "This is the reason I wake up in the morning...food and food only."

[sorry personally I never liked sakura]
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

(Its fine. I never liked Ino actually. People have different prefferences though.)
"Well, I liked Sakura better in my opinion. Ino was always to annoying to me. Sasuke even liked Sakura better than Ino. He was mon her squad." she said as she remebered the things she was told. She then laughed when Reiko said about food.
"I get up so that I can make my body stronger. Also to eat to." she said with a laugh.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

(Well we have no plot with what was started before without at least some of the other people playing Ninja, Raziel's person mainly as the Hokage was gonna be evil)
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 pm

[true...we might have to play more then one character...]
"Annoying...like sakura trying to throw herself at sasuke anytime naruto wasn't around isn't annoying...but like you said we all have our own opinions." She already had finished her first two bowls of ramen and started on her third. "Food is love."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 pm

(I could play another character. I am used to playing many characters.)
"Yeah, I do have to agree with you on that. She was annoying when she did that. I heard that she got a lot better though when Sasuke came back to the village after three years of him being gone." she said as she looked at her ramen. She was eating slower than usual. She was only on her second bowl. She wasn't really feeling well at the time. She wasn't going to say anything though. She just continued to eat her ramen.
"Food is life." she said to what Reiko had said.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:11 pm

cool I want the akatuski involved in it ^^]]
"Food is life AND love." She chuckled after that and smiled. "Yea when she got older she was a little better...meh..that's why Naruto got Hinata I think their a better couple anyways."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:18 pm

(Ah, an akatsuki fan. I'm not so into them. I do love Itachi and Deitara though. There all dead though since this is in the future. Except Hidan since he is immortal.)
"Yes, I so agree. Naruto and Hinata were perfect for eachother. Being married to the hokage had to be awesome." she said with a laugh and then she coughed a little. She ignored it.
"I also loved that Negi Hyuuga and Tenten got together." she said.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:34 pm

(big akatuski fan...and kakazu to...he's immortal)
"Cutest couple too...being married to the hokage had it's up's and down's I'm sure." She noticed her cough but thought nothing of it. "Neji deserved better then her!"

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 pm

(Oh. Then where is Kakuzu now? I thought Naruto had killed him. Since hes immortal I guess not.)
"Yeah, they were the cutest couple. I bet Hinata was worried about him every day the way the hokage gets into problems at times." she said. She coughed once more and she felt warm, but she didn't want to alarm Reiko.
"What do you mean Neji deserved more? Who else could he have been with?" she asked.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!