Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: After Death (IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Naruto: After Death (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Naruto: After Death

After many hard ships and painful memories, Naruto had finally become Hokage of the Hidden Leaf. He did many great things during his reign as Hokage, and it caused the shinobi world to go into a great state of piece.
It’s been over 100 years sense the time Naruto and his friends. And they are all long dead. Now with Naruto and many other great leaders gone, holding the piece is becoming hard. Bas air is beginning to stir up between the countries. Everyone can feel it, the piece will soon break.
It’s a new beginning for the shinobi world, which means new shinobi are needed to take on this challenge, to try and keep their world at piece. But can they do it?....
This RP is strictly based on the new gennin coming into the Shinobi world.
OOC and SIGN UPS: naruto-after-death-ooc-and-interest-check-t27177.html

It was a wonderful day, the bright beautiful sun shone brightly through the window of a big wide classroom. And it wasn't empty either, no it was packed full of students. They all crowed together in little groups, talking, laughing, some were trying their new head bands on in different fashions....except for one student. He had bright blonde spiky hair. He sat all alone at his desk, tapping his finger on the top of it impatiently....

"Good morning Jiro-kun!" a soft high pitched voice said cheerfully from behind. The spiky headed blonde boy instantly turned his head to see a cute girl with wavy dirty blonde hair. "Kotone-chan, hey!" Jiro said with a big smile. "What's up?"

Kotone smiled back, and placed both hands behind her back. "Oh not much...Are you ready for graduation?"
Jiro nodded "Yeah! Of course!! I can barely contain myself!" He said, hopping out of his seat and shoving a fist in the air.

Kotone nodded, and chuckled. She was about to respond, but suddenly the Sensei and Hokage walked inside. The sensei turned to everyone with a smile, and instantly every student scurried off to their seats. "That's what I thought" the teacher said, turning back to the Hokage now. "Alright. We're ready to start when you are! Hokage-sama."
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Naruto: After Death (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 pm

"Please proceed," The Hokage, Shadow, said, "I am just as excited to greet these newest Shinobi into the world as you are." He sat in his seat for a second before standing back up and whispering to the Sensei, "Make sure they stay in their seats after the ceremony, I have a speech prepared for them."
Sitting in his seat at the front of the assembled body Shadow had to readjust his swords so he would be comfortable. Look at these poor retches, He though to himself, Not a single one of them is worthy of being called a Shinobi, every one of them is weak. Maybe one or two will grasp my vision of a new world but soon the whole Shinobi world will bow before me as a god.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kakashi was very excited about finally graduating from the Ninja Academy. His great grandfather, "The Copy Ninja", would have been very proud of him. His mother said he looked just like his great grandfather, so much he could almost be his reincarnation. Sitting in his seat like all the other students he leaned over and whispered to his friend sitting next to him, "Raziel this is so boring. Why do we have to listen to some speech before we graduate,plus another one after by the Hokage. I just want to get into the field and into the action."
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:04 pm

The teacher turned back to look at his students with big teary eyes. "Ah!" he exclaimed. "I can't believe my class is actually graduating this year! Well, you guys have come a long way. Each and every one of you deserve this with out a doubt!" The teacher then turn, walked around and sitting in his desk. "Anyways." he said once he was seated. "The rode to becoming a great shinobi will be a great, hard one. But I know that you can do it!"

The students suddenly riled up. You could here many happy yells being made, like: "Yeah!" and "You know it Sensei!" The teacher held his hand up, motioning the students to be quiet, and then he continued. "Now let's get started! I'm going too dived you all up into squads, tell you the names of your new sensei’s, and then I'll leave you be. Your senseis will meet you here after the ceremony. Alright...." he said, pulling out a list "Squad one! Inuzuka, Kotone!"
"Hai!" the cute little blonde headed girl squeaked, sitting straight up in her seat.
"Hatake, Kakashi!" The teacher continued, waited for a reply and then continued again. "Uzumaki, Jiro!"
Jiro looked up, a big fat grin on his face. "HAI!" he exclaimed happily.
Sensei chuckled, "Alright your squad leader is, Hayuuga, Sayina. Next, Squad two! Uotsan Razel, Uchiha Rei, and Natsu Reiko. Your squad leaser is, Uchiha, Saki!.......Squad three!......Squad four!....Squad five........................."

After a good ten minutes of the Teacher yelling out the squads, he had finally finished. He said his goodbyes to the class, and then left the classroom....and then popped back in for a second. "Wait!" he exclaimed "Hokage-sama needs to tell you something, please. SIT!"

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torch on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Raziel leaned to his left slightly. "Patience my friend. Our time to prove ourselves will come soon. Just you watch." he whispered with a sinister smile. "I can't wait to train with Jiro's father again. He's teaching me the shadow clone jutsu you kno-" he was cutoff by "Raziel! Quit talking to your little 'friend' there." the sensei said. Raziel quickly shut up afterward. He sat there throughout the speech and waited calmly for the Hokage to began talking. He was excited to hear what he had to say.

Torch
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 pm

"Thank you Sensei," Shadow said standing up and adressing the assembled children now, "It seems only yesterday that I graduated from the academy and was sitting exactly where you are now. I never imagined I'd become Hokage, I wasn't the best in my class or the smartest. What I'm trying to say is that no matter how hard the fight may seem, no matter how strong the opponent, no matter how impossible something may seem, you can overcome it. if you need advice I am always in my office ready to give it. That is all, you may go now," Then thinking a moment he turned around and added, "Meet your captains at the designated places on the sheet in the back," he pointed to the back where a large map of konoha was hanging, "Tomorrow at 10 A.M. sharp." Shadow then turned and walked out the door leaving the children to decide how to get home. The lord of the nearby village has been giving me trouble, He tought to himself, I think it's time he disappeared. He thought while planning which member of ANBU would most easily be able to complete the task.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kakashi stood up and went to the front grabbing a headband just like all the other kids and tied it in place. Walking out the front door he oulled a kunai out and without looking threw it straight into the bullseye of a target on a nearby tree. Leaving it there he walked home and went to bed so he would be well rested for tomorrow.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torch on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Later...

Raziel walked up to the sliding doors of the Hokage's office. He was told the Hokage wished to speak to him about an important matter, a matter involving the neighboring village. He stood there his hand raised to grab the handle. He stood there for a while then lowered his hand. He slowly began to pace. 'I wonder what this matter he wishes to speak to me about is...' he thought to himself before grabbing the handle and pulling the door to the side. He bowed before entering and spoke. "Master Hokage, you wished to talk to me?

Torch
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:32 pm

"Yes I did Raziel. I have a new assignment for you," Shadow said handing him an ANBU mask, "You are to infiltrate the lord's manor in the neighboring village of Shiboo. once inside you are to assassinate him, leaving no way it can be traced back to me. this has to be done tonight because if you're not at squad meeting in the morning people will get suspicious and begin to ask unwanted questions. As you understand this is a top secret mission and none but you are to kow about it. I trust in your ability, you are dismissed." He said waving his hand toward the door. For one so young he is very strong, perhaps the strongest in his class. I shall have to be wary of him or else I may end up being caught before my plans can be completed, He thought to himself, It is a good thing ANBU answers only to me without question or else this would be impossible.

(I may not post for an hour as the newest english eps of bleach are on and I know from watching Japanese that these ones are good)

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torch on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Raziel took the mask and nodded. He placed it into his pack and left the room.

Later: Raziel ran amongst the trees leaving a trail of flittering leaves behind him. He jumped up onto a tree and looked north. The village of Shiboo was at least 50 feet away. He jumped down and ran to the lord's manor. At the front of it he formed hand signals and said. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He had made 3 copies of himself. "Alright, you. Infiltrate the north side. You, the south, and you the east. I'll infiltrate from the west." he told them pointing at each one of them. "Ready? GO!" he began to run to the right side of the manor. He jumped up to the roof and dropped down inside through a chimney stack. He landed in the Lord's office, the Lord's back turned to him. He took out the mask and placed it on his face. He made certain hand signals and whispered. "Black Ice Dragon." there was a flash of white light, and a scream. The light cleared and Raziel was gone. Two ninjas burst into the room. "Lord?" one asked going to the dead body. He bent down and felt for a pulse. "Alert the village. Tell them the Lord has been assassainated." he told his comrade.

Torch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 am

The Hokage stood up and walked into his private quarters wondering how long it would be until someone found out about his plan. Even if they do I have the best ninjas in the village on my side with the promise of money beyond their wildest dreams. With that thought he crawled into his bed and fell asleep.

(Think we should move on to tomorrow?)

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torch on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 pm

The Next Morning: Raziel woke up to the noises of a nearby Crow. He looked at his clock. It was nearly 10:00 AM! Raziel rushed to get up and get dressed. Once he was all dressed he walked slowly to the training grounds, absorbing in his surroundings. He decided to stop at a nearby ramen shop and get some breakfest. He decided they wouldnt be too suspicious if he was late. He parted the cloth covering the entrance to the shop and walked in and sat down at a stool. A cute worker walked up to the counter. "Hello Raziel! What can I get you!?" she asked cheerfully. He asked for a normal bowl of ramen to go and paid for it. When he arrived at the training grounds, everyone was looking impatient and tapping their feet. Embarrassed he drank the rest of the salty soup and threw aside the bowl. "Hehe, I'm finally here!" he stated with eagerness.

Torch
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 pm

kakashi jumped out of bed and threw on his clothes almost forgetting his newest piece of equipment, his headband. He tied in on his head like his grandfather had done but found it to be to hard to see and adjusted it back to normal. Running downstairs he ate quickly then dashed out the front door toward his meeting place. My squad commander had better be nice, He thought to himself, They had better be powerful too. I don't want to get stuck with a weak leader. Wonder when the first mission will get here? He was very excited for his first mission, almost a little too eager. He decided the streets were too slow and jumped up unto the rooftops jumping from one to the other toward his destination, the Hokage's mansion.
Arriving a full half hour early kakshi sat down and started to become very bored. Soon though the rest of the team showed up including their Squad Leader. Finally, He thought to himself, Wonder what we'll be doing today. It had better be fun. Looking over at Jiro Kakashi asked him, "What do you think we'll be doing first?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Shadow crawled out of bed he couldn't help but wonder if the mission last night had been succesful. Walking into his office he found the answer, Raziel's ANBU mask sitting on his desk. Good, He thought, Now that pesky lord is out of my way I can continue my plans. At that moment a knock came on his door. "Come in," He yelled impatiently.
"Sir," The messenger said, "There is someone here from the village of Shiboo. He says it is of utmost importance."
"Bring him in." Shadow said gesturing with his hand. This could be interesting, He thought, I'll bet anything they are gonna ask me to find the man that assasinated the lord. This may complicate things.
"Hokage-Sama," A man in gilded robes said as he came into the room, "last night Lord Yitsen was brutally assasinated. I have a request here from the entire village of Shiboo to send Shinobi on a mission to track down this killer and see he is brought to justice," He threw a bag on the table and it opened spilling gold everywhere, "Money is no problem." He finished.
Grabbing the bag shadow counted it quickly then looked over at the man. "We shall find your assassin, that I promise you." SHadow then motioned the man away and started his scheming again. I'll have to send Raziel's team on this mission so he can cover his own tracks.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:33 am

Reiko wasn't as excited as the rest of people that were there. She sat quietly chewing on a piece of bubble gum and watching the stadium. Listening to the hokage speech wasn't boring, just not exactly enough to keep her awake, so she kinda dozed off in the middle of it and was awoken when cheers erupted from the crowd. Taking that as her leave she went to go live her life as a gennin.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Waking up a bit early the next morning she looked at the clock and...not exactly screamed...but very harsh words could be heard miles away. Getting up very quickly she pulled on the closest thing.Putting on her black shorts first, a little baggy but she hated tight clothes, second was her long sleeved black under shirt, probably the only skin tight thing you'll see her in, and last was her blue shirt with a big collar, that stopped a little bit above her belly. Bandaging both her legs and putting on her gloves she was ready to go. Almost out the door she stopped in the middle of her tracks. "Oops forgot." Grabbing her head band and putting it around her waist, grabbing a sucker, and her keys, she was already off and on her way to meet her squad leader. Arriving she saw kakashi and Jiro, waving slightly she looked around to see who else was there.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

A Hyuuga girl with short brown hair was walking to the the Hokages place where she would meet her new students. The sheeth of her Katana banged against her leg as she walked.
"Hm, I hope that these kids are a good group. I don't want there to be any problems." Sayina said out loud. She made it to the place and saw her two male students there.
"Hello you two. I am your jounin squad leader. We will begin after the last person gets here." she said to them as she took a seat.

Rei had jut finished her morning training. She got up early every morning to practice her skills. She looked at her watch and saw what time it was. She sheathed her Katana's and headed to meet her companions and her leader. She saw her team mate Reiko with the other squad.
"Reiko, what are you doing? This is the other team. You are with my team meeting somewhere else." she told the girl as she went next to her.
Last edited by brokenlove on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:27 pm

(Sayina's team is meeting in front of Hokage's mansion. Not the training grounds lol)

Kakshi looked up and saw their new squad leader. She kinda looked like a guy in his opinion but she must have been skilled in order to become this rank. "Hello," Kakashi said replying to her. He took out a kunia and began absent-mindedly flipping it around through the air and catching it. Wonder where our last member is? He thought to himself.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:33 pm

"I know what team I'm on." She turned around to face her team leader. "Your Rei, you stole the first three letters of my name...I like you...rather you like me or not, I don't really care." She switched her sucker to the other side of her mouth as she turned around to wait for the rest of her teammates. She heard her stomach rumble and sighed. "I should have ate breakfast."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 am

Rei was very interested in this girl. Rei didn't really talk to her that much in the academy. She smiled.
"I like you to. Not in a lezbien way of course." she said with a laugh. She looked around waiting for there Sensei.
"When is our sensei going to get here? Our other teammate isn't here either." she said to Reiko.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 pm

"I don't know, to be truthful don't really care, I could have slept in this morning if they were gonna be late." She looked over at the girl and smiled slightly. "Not something she did very often, she was a short and to the point person, not exactly friendly, not exactly mean either. That made her cool, not including the good grades.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 pm

Rei laughed again. She loved the girls personality. It was so cool to her.
"Yeah. Sleeping in would have been nice. I rushed hear after my morning training since I thought that I was going to be late, but know I could have went back to bed." she said with a sigh.
"Oh well, this should be an interesting day." she said to herself.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 pm

"Morning training?" She looked over at her. "Why train in the morning...?" Reiko herself only trained at night, that way no one would see her hear her or even be able to detect her. Looking up as the sky she sighed turning around. "I'm not waiting on someone who is older then us, a higher rank, and should know how to tell time, if they have a problem they seriously can bite me." She turned around putting her hands in her pocket and then motioned for Rei to follow her. "Come on..."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 pm

"Well, I have no reason to train in the morning. I just do it because I feel like it." she said. She really wasn't sure why she did train in the morning. It was a natural habit for her. She looked up at the sky and then she saw Reiko get up. She heard her say for her to come along and Rei cocked her head at her confused.
"Come? Where exactually are you going?" she asked her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!