Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm

((I'm so bored. School makes people bored, yah know? Oh! And uhhh, my page! XD This is like my fifteenth page! ^^))

Mongolia went to Eduard's room first. He blinked a little, but didn't rub his eyes. On of the contacts seemed to have shifted a bit. He wasn't used to contacts and they felt uncomfortable. He would have worn his glasses, but somebody had sat on them yesterday. He would have to order another pair. And keep a spare with him next time. After his eye stopped watering, he knocked. "Hey Eduard, you there? It's me, Mongolia."

Chantou looked around, but she didn't see Vietnam there. Only a boy that was being sick in a trash can that was, thankfully, on the other side of the bed, and someone very familiar. "Japan?"

((Oh wow, this is kinda... short. I feel kinda sad about that...))
I love candy. I'm addicted to nerds, smarties, and kisses. L❤L
It's like, What the phó. ♨
Forgot cookies! The dark side has ʎ@❤i!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greek_Goku on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 am

"Hmm?" Eduard raised his head. "Wha? Oh..Mongolia. Come on in." He wanted to stay snuggled up in his warm little pocket of fabric but he had a guest which means that he had get up. It took everything in him not to fall back asleep. Eduard flopped out of bed and started getting ready. He could hear the Mongol having issues with something behind the door. All he could hear was small huffs and sighs. Whatever the problem was Eduard was much too tired to completely worry about it. "Good to see you again. Are you wearing contacts?" Eduards eyebrow raised, wondering if he had ever actually seen Mongolia without glasses. He went through his mind carefully to remember if he ever had.

(sad post...T^T)
MY LUCK KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!! XD -trips on Russia-
...oh dear.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Greek_Goku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:54 am

"Sure," said Latvia as he stepped forward to help his room-mate with his complicated costume.Meanwhile, Ireland watched curiously as Mermaid boy, or Singapore as he called himself was whispering furiously into his sisters ear as she frowned, fists clenched."Did I say something?" Ireland asked quietly, afraid that she had upset or offended Malaya.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:57 am

(( ahaha exams are finally over~ ))

Finally the costume was off, Indo mumbled a thanks to his room-mate grabbed some new clothes out from his closet and disappeared into the bathroom. He slipped out of his shorts and shirt and into the jeans and leather jacket, spiking up his hair he admired the effect before leaving the bathroom just in time to see Malaya storm out.

"Fine!" Malaya hissed angrily at Singapore and stormed out the room, barging past Latvia and Ireland. Slamming the door shut behind her she found herself in the corridor. Taking a few deep breaths, she reached into her hidden pocket and pulled out her wallet, then strode away, intent on going to the canteen and buying ice-cream.

"Did I say something?"
Singapore watched his sister storm out the room and decided not to go after her. "It's nothing." he shrugged his shoulders, then flopped down on Indo's bed, then got up wincing, seeing as he had sat on the hard-cover book concealed under the blanket. "So when's the dance?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:18 am

"I think it's in a few hours," Latvia said calmly, leaning against the wall.Ireland,quite pale now asked blankly "Are you sure?I mean I'll go appologize, b-but what did i say?" as she sat on the edge of Latvia's bed, starring at the floor.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:31 am

"No really, it's nothing. She'll cool down soon." Singapore took out the book from under the blanket and smirked at the title, Singapore True Ghost Stories huh? "Anyway, is there anything to eat here? I'm starving." he looked pointedly at his eldest brother who was staring the the door.

Indo shrugged his shoulders at Singa's question and grimaced, "Hey, um, can you look after him for me? I... gotta do something..." and without waiting for confirmation slipped out the door and into the corridor, intent on finding Malaya before she got lost or worse. He sighed, "Prob'ly went to the canteen or something..." he murmured to himself.

Malaya was on the way to the canteen, helped by those bright friendly signs on the walls when she heard a cry for help. The girl ran towards the source of the yell, nearly tripping in her dress, found a really familiar looking girl lying unconscious on the floor and another girl, presumedly the one who called for help. "Hey what happened?" Malaya kneeled on the ground beside the conscious one.

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:05 pm

((Well hello thar! Looks like it's time for me 'tah posties! Hooray for my AWESOME!!! XD Aren't I awesome like that?))

"Wha? Oh... Mongolia. Come on in." Eduard seemed tired and Mongolia realized that he might have been sleeping. But Eduard seemed determined to stay awake. Sometimes he was just a bit too polite about things. "Oh, I was just wondering if you were going trick-or-treating, but if you don't want to..." Mongolia trailed off though, as Eduard had started talking. "Good to see you again. Are you wearing contacts?" Mongolia nodded. "Yah, they're yellow. My glasses broke yesterday and I got contacts. I'm not really used to them though." He explained.

((Posting is fun! Everyone should do it! A millions woots 'tah post 'in! Lawlz.))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greek_Goku on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 pm

"Really? You look good." Eduard smiled sheepishly, feeling kinda bad about not knowing about the broken glasses. He tensed up as a yawn tried to make its way out. Eduard tried hard to hold it in but his will power wasn't enough to keep it in. His body stretched as the yawn grew louder. "Sorry. Its hard to wake up when you don't want to ya know?" Eduard rubs his eyes, laughing happily. He just realized that Mongolia had asked him something before he went off topic. "Trick-or-treating? Sure. I'd love to go!" Eduard nodded. "I've always wanted to go!"

Greek_Goku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:46 pm

((Oh, I'm feeling happy after reading USxUK. It's my OTP. XD))

"Really? You look good." Mongolia smiled. "Thanks." Eduard tensed up before letting out a large yawn. "Sorry. Its hard to wake up when you don't want to ya know?" Suddenly, he felt a bit guilty. Maybe he shouldn't have woken him up. "Sorry about waking you..." He mumbled inaudibly. "Trick-or-treating? Sure. I'd love to go!" Mongolia lit up at this. Well, at least it wasn't for nothing. Trick-or-Treating was worth waking up for. "I've always wanted to go!" Eduard seemed to be excited at the aspect of trick-or-treating. "Alright then, lets go. Do have a costume? Or if you don't, you could just borrow one of my old ones." He kept a few of his costumes from his past Halloweens.

((Yay! Trick-or-treating! XD Hopefully we can finish Halloween before Christmas, neh?))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greek_Goku on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 pm

"A costume? I-I don't really have one." Eduard's face drooped and his shoulders slumped. He couldn't just tell his friend that he had never been trick-or-treating. That would be embaressing! "Umm..." Eduard was at a loss for words. He had nothing to say except for what to do when you go trick-or-treating and why everyone was so excited to go. He might be the laughing stock of school. No the world if someone found out. The silence was becoming awkward and Eduard had to say something. "I-Is it alright? If I borrow one of yours?"

Greek_Goku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 am

"Hey, um, can you look after him for me? I... gotta do something..."
"Sure," Latvia sighed as he sat next to Ireland only to realise that Indo had left without waiting for an answer. "Well, I dont think either of them is gonna start up a conversation, so I guess it's up to me,". "So, what's it like in Singapore?" he asked, trying his best to sound calm as he hated making first impressions.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm

((Woot! Costume time! XD I vote soldier. Or maybe a ninja? So many choices! XD I love costumes! Ohhh, how 'bout Pikachu?!))

"I-Is it alright? If I borrow one of yours?" Mongolia grinned and nodded. "Sure, I did say you could, didn't I?" And then before Eduard could say anything he had grabbed his arm and dragged him out the door. Mongolia glimpsed the clock in on Eduard's bed stand before they had closed the door. It was already five thirty. The dance started at seven so they still had an hour and a half. "There's a dance later tonight so we can go to that after trick-or-treating, do you want to go?" He asked, still holding onto Eduard's arm.

((I feel bad for Eduard, Mongolia has a killer grip, neh.))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greek_Goku on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Eduard winced as the death grip of Mongolia closed around his arm, dragging him away. "U-Umm...sure? I-I don't s-see why not." He tried his best not to sound as if he was being crushed, which he already was to a point. Eduard tried to keep up but his legs were still half-asleep and were practically being dragged everywhere he went. "W-What kind of c-costumes do you h-have?" He had to think of something to get his mind off of the pain and later on numbness of his arm.

Greek_Goku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:29 am

"So what's it like in Singapore?"
"The best wan. We got people from all 'round." Singapore scowled, it seemed like his brother's room-mate had chosen to ignore his request for food. "You got any food?" Turning to Ireland, he muttered, "Don't get hung up over Malaya, she prob'ly forgot what you said wan." his accent slipped for a while. Idly flipping the book open, he waited for an answer from either of the two.

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:27 am

((Oh wow, I can barely think of ANYTHING to post. Where did my muse go? It must be somewhere... maybe I lost it. I'm gunna try to post something still.))

"W-What kind of c-costumes do you h-have?" Eduard asked. Mongolia thought about it. He had a box of costumes, Vietnam enjoyed making costumes when she felt bored during October. "Well, there's a ninja, soldier, cowboy, and a few more costumes. My sister liked sewing and stuff." He explained. Though, his sister also enjoyed farming a lot as well. "Why don't you try some on and see if they fit." Mongolia said, just as they reached the door.

((Neeehhh... I can't find my muse!!! XC Where did it go?! Did I leave it back in Alabama?!))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:59 pm

"Oh, yeah, thats cool...Er sure, somewhere in there," Latvia replied waving his hand towards the kitchen cabinets.Ireland looked up at the boy, who was already heading towards the door, "You know what,"she said with a small smile "I'm hungry too..". Latvia looked at Ireland, he was slightly impressed, although she was extremely laid back, she had a tendency to take a very long time to get over her many mess ups, this was a great improvement for her, he thought with a smile."Where'd you put the bacon?" Ireland asked, peering into the almost empty mini-fridge". "I don't think we've got any" Latvia said, walking over. "Did you find anything good?" Ireland asked Singapore. Latvia grabbed a chair and handed it to Singapore, "Here," he said.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Singapore followed the two into the kitchenette, regretting not having breakfast. He watched the girl rummage through the fridge. Then she turned to him and handed him a chair. "Here." The boy looked at the chair, ". . . What? Oh." he placed it under the cabinet over the sink, and opened it, pulling a face when he saw that there was only an empty box of cereal and cobwebs, "Nothing to eat here wan." The boy said over his shoulder, relishing in the added height the chair gave him, when suddenly a thought struck him. "Did you check in Abang's closet? He keeps kuih-muih inside them. Or so he says." he muttered to himself.

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:54 pm

"Did you check in Abang's closet? He keeps kuih-muih inside them. Or so he says."
Latvia decided to just assume that Singapore was talking about Indo's food cabinet, which he had strictly been told not to open."No , not yet" he said walking over to Singapore.He opened the cabinet to see stacks of food piled up neatly in front of him. "What the..." he said in disbelief. Ireland walked over, "thats a hell a-lot-a food" she said as she reached for a packet of chips.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Singapore joined the two in grabbing food from his brother's food cabinet, grinning in triumph as he withdrew a packet of bahulu and a bag of Tiger Biscuits from the back and tearing it open it began chomping on the snacks. "So, when's the trick-or-treating?" he mumbled through mouthfuls, then paused. "You want some?" he offered the other two.

Somewhere in the winding corridors, Indonesia shivered, muttering, "I hope Sing's not too stupid to eat my kuih-muih."

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 pm

They had finished their shopping for the remainding pieces of Germany's costume and Italy was waiting with England (who was dressed as a pirate) to see the result. But Ludwig was taking forever!! Italy was growing more and more impatient as he waited outide the bathroom door. After what seemed like an eternity to the Italian, the door finally began to open and Ludwig stepped out.

Feliciano had to hold back a squeel of excitment. It was perfect!! The German was both adorably cute yet masculine at the same time. And best of all they would match!!

"I think I look like a moron." Italy gasped in horror. "Ve!!! But Ludwig!! It looks perfect on you!! It's going to be the best halloween ever!" Italy could not contain his excitment. "Here is the mask for the masqerade!!" Italy passed Germany his mask, and put on his own- a very thin black mask that framed his eyes.

"I wonder if there will be pasta at the party..." Italy's mind quickly switched back to his favorite thing.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!