Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:39 am

((Rawr. My page. =3=))

Mongolia unlocked the door and tugged Mongolia in. "Well, I'll get the costumes, why don't you wait here." He said, walking into the bedroom before Eduard could respond. Mongolia opened the closet and searched through it for his box of costumes. It took him a few few minutes of digging around but he managed to find it. It ad been in a box, inside of one of his suitcases, underneath everything else in his closet. "I got the costumes! So, which ones do you want to try on first?" He asked.

"I got the costumes, which one do you want to try on first?" He asked, setting the box on the kitchen table. "And you can change in the bathroom if you need to." That said, he went over to the fridge to grab a carton of milk.
I love candy. I'm addicted to nerds, smarties, and kisses. L❤L
It's like, What the phó. ♨
Forgot cookies! The dark side has ʎ@❤i!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 am

((blank post))
(i accidentally posted twice :\ )
Last edited by Lei on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 am

"So, when's the trick-or-treating?"

"I think we should be going about now, if we want to make it to the dance," Latvia said through a mouth full of chips."What is this stuff?!," Ireland Singapore while stuffing her face with kuih bahulu "Its so good!". "Whoa, slow down," Latvia said to Ireland who had just finished the first pack of kuih.She swallowed and turned to Singapore "I think we should go now, that way we can get all the candy before everyone else," she said with a smile "So, shall we go?".

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:18 am

Singapore watched Ireland practically inhale the packet of kuih bahulu. "What is this stuff?! It's so good!" he was about to answer when she turned to him and said, "I think we should go now, that way we can get all the candy before everyone else. So, shall we go?" The Singaporean stood up and was careful not to spill any crumbs on the floor, wincing but decided not to say anything at the mess surrounding the other two. "Okay, let met get my candy bag." he said then returned to the beds and picked up his bag, which was shaped like a merlion as well. "I'm ready!" the boy hurried to the door and swung it open. "Let's go!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:29 am

"Let's go!"

Latvia and Ireland rushed to get they're candy buckets, Latvia's was a normal pumpkin whereas Ireland's one was Shaped as Darth-Vader's helmet. Latvia stared at it, "What?!" Ireland snapped at him "C'mon let's get moving," she said as she ran past Singapore who was holding the door open. Halfway down the corridor she turned around to scream, "HURRY UP!". Latvia struggled to lock the door then proceeded to run after Ireland.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:51 am

Singapore was deafened slightly at the volume of the girl's shout, he grinned slightly at the sight they must look with an Alice in Wonderland running around with a Darth Vader bucket, a Merlion with a matching bag slung across his shoulder and a catboy with a pumpkin running down the hallway. He wasn't looking where he was going and tripped over something on the ground, landing face-first in the hall.

"What happened?" Malaya repeated to the European looking girl while checking the unconscious one's, Vietnam, Malaya remembers, pulse. "I think we should get her to the clinic. But I have no clue where it is, do you?" She asked the blonde.

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Latvia and Ireland turned around as they heard a loud sound to see that Singapore had apparently tripped and fallen flat on his face. Ireland ran past Latvia to Singapore. "You okay?" she asked. Latvia bent over to help Singapore up. "How'd you manage to fall on your face?" he said looking slightly amused.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 pm

"How the hell did I get to the front office?" Indonesia scratched his head confusedly, he was sure he was on the way to the canteen. "Since when were my directions that bad?" he put on his shades and went back up the staircase.

Singapore rubbed his face, swatting away the Latvian's hand. "Thanks." he muttered sulkily, "And obviously I would land on my face, I fell forward." he huffed. "Anyway, where are we going first?" he stood up, making sure his costume was okay, especially checking that the tail wasn't tearing. How it would tear when he tripped he had no idea, but he checked it anyway. "Do you trick-or-treat the whole dorm or what mah?" he cheered up at the thought of candy.

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm

(( *yawn* Oh man, concerts are tiresome.))

Grabbing a carton of milk, Mongolia started to gulp some of it down, when someone shouted and he did a spit take and started coughing. "Whoa! That was loud!" He exclaimed. He set down the carton of milk and grabbed some paper towels to dry his shirt. It was slightly dripping with milk. "Uh, why don't you try on some of the costumes while I go check on what happened?" Mongolia said, throwing the paper towels into the trashcan. "Wouldn't like it if someone got hurt now, right?"

Vietnam felt dizzy and her head was throbbing very painfully. Everything was very blurry. "Ngh... wazgowinon (what's going on)?" She mumbled. But before anyone could answer, she drifted off again. Her body decided that it would be better for her to sleep off the pain for awhile.

((Neeehhh, lets not infer that she has a coma. 'Cuz she doesn't. She's just unconscious again.))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Germany took the mask he was offered, looking at it quizzically before watching Italy put on his own with ease. The German mimicked the action, feeling the elastic dig into his flesh but ignoring it, adjusting the mask properly until he could see through it. It was much like Feliciano's own, except for some orange trimming around the ends. Slightly uncomfortable, he fixed his outfit a little.

"Pasta?" Germany spoke up at the idea, thinking for a moment. "Doubtful, but I'm fairly certain there'll be pizza," he offered, before meaningfully looking at England. "I suppose we should be trick-or-treating, now?" he enquired, watching from the newly-repaired window as masses of teenagers dressed in various outfits crowded out of the dorms and dispersed onto the road, heading for either the party or for people to ask for candy from.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greek_Goku on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 am

Everything had become a quick blur. Waking up, being dragged to Mongolia's house, now having to try on halloween costumes. It was all too much. He grabbed the pile Mongolia had set out for him. Eduard had to keep himself preoccupied while Mongolia checked what was going on. He moved to the bathroom and placed everything in a seperate spot so he could see every single one of them. Eduard stared at them in utter disbelief. People actually wore these in public? Really? Eduard sighed as he began to try one costume after costume. He finally decided on the soilder costume. When else can he wear a military uniform and totally blend in? He slowly opened the door checking if where Mongolia was. When Eduard couldn't see him he came out from the bathroom and looked around. He had to occasionally readjust the helmet he was wearing cause it was too big but he could still see. "Mongolia? Where did you go? What happened?" He checked everywhere. "Hello? Mongolia? Was someone hurt?"
MY LUCK KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!! XD -trips on Russia-
...oh dear.

Greek_Goku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm

((Neeehhh, school is tiring me out, yah know? I can't wait till winter break. And that's only two weeks or so...))

"Mongolia? Where did you go? What happened?" Eduard asked. "Hello? Mongolia? Was someone hurt?" And Mongolia would have answered, had he still been in the room.

-Go back a little...-
Mongolia stepped out of the room and walked to where he thought the noise to be from. Some people were huddled in a small group around someone. They were all wearing costumes. "Someone shouted, is everything alright?" He asked, walking closer. Then, he saw Vietnam.

-Yay! Lets continue!-
"What happened to her?! Vietnam!" He squeezed through the small group and kneeled down beside V. "Is she all right?! We've got to get her to the infirmary!" Mongolia fussed, picking his little sister up (bridal style). "Which way to the infirmary?" He asked to anyone in particular. Just as long as there was response from someone.

((Just the spur of the moment! Lets get this thing over with before Christmas! ^^))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:36 am

Malaysia watched the boy as he picked up Vietnam. Bridal style she giggled mentally, then felt bad for doing so. Looking around for someone to get assistance from, she saw her brother round the corner and she immediately grabbed onto him.

Indonesia had turned the corner to see his sister, a blonde, Mongolia and an unconscious Vietnam. "Which way to the infirmary?" Mongolia had asked, and before Indo could answer, his sister had grabbed his arm, "Abang! We need to help them!" Indo nodded, "Okay, the infirmary's this way!" he turned around and headed towards the way he came.

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am

((Hmm, not much to say. I'll just post something short then.))

"Okay, the infirmary's this way!" Mongolia shifted Vietnam a bit and followed. What the hell had this girl done to knock herself out cold? "You still are a reckless kid..." He muttered to her, though she couldn't hear him.

((Yay! posties! Just for fun, I'll add Laos too! XD Lets see... where can I put him...))

Laos looked around for a moment. He couldn't figure out where he was. So, he pulled out his cellphone and searched for Vietnam's phone number. She didn't pick up after he had called a few times, so he called Cambodia.

((Woot tah orange! XD It is the newest sensation! ^w^))

Chantou didn't notice the phone call though, her phone was turned off and in her back pack anyhow.

((Pretty sad post, eh? And I just noticed that I keep type 'eh' at the end of my sentences instead of 'neh'. -.- Next thing you know I'll be turning invisible. x3))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greek_Goku on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 pm

"Umm...Mongolia?" Eduard was getting more and more anxious with each passing minute. He had no idea what to do so he just left. He walked out but stopped when he saw a group of people slowly seperate. "Uh..ex-excuse me? Have any of you seen Monoglia?" Eduard couldn't get an answer from anyone. He was alone in a costume that wasn't even his going to some party that he didn't know was going to. Eduard walked down the streets going passed stores. He had to find someone he knew, even Russia! Being with him would be better than being by himself.

((SOMEONE HELP!! ESTONIA IS LOST IN A SOILDERS COSTUME!! DX))

Greek_Goku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Japan looked up when his name was spoken.
"oh, Konichi wa Chantou" he said, giving a slight smile while patting Alfred's back.

Alfred had stopped vomiting for now, so that was a relief, and both of them were still clean of any splash back (yes, i know, ew)
the american put the bucket down and flopped onto the infirmary bed.

Kiku stood and walked over to the distant relative.
"How have you been"?
-----------------------------
Sydney was wandering aimlessly again, poised to kill after finding a girls bathroom and fisihing getting ready. with her hair done up and blue make up making it look like flames were coming out of her eye, she was set!

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 am

(('Sup, 'sup! I'm ~here! But for how long I have no idea.))

"So it is you Japan! How are you? Is your friend alright? He doesn't seem all too well..." Chantou asked, Though it was very obvious that America was not alright. "I was searching for Vietnam and someone told me she might be in here, but it doesn't look like it. Do you know where she is?" Cambodia babbled away.

At that moment, Mongolia came into the infirmary carrying Vietnam in his arms. "Where's the nurse?! I need her for the moment!" Then he saw Cambodia. "Eh, Chantou?" He glanced around for a moment. "This is Halloween, not the day of dying. Why are so many people here..." He commented.

((Yay! Now to read some manga while I wait for somebody else to post. x3 I think I'll buy some pockey for Christmas. ^^))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:21 pm

The other two had burst into the infirmary after Mongolia, hanging around awkwardly as they looked at how full the room was. "This is Halloween..." Malaya giggled at Mongolia's statement and began to sing the Halloween song under her breath. Indo sighed, this school seemed to have a high injury rate. He decided to be useful and call over the nurse for Vietnam. "Why don't you put her in that bed." Indo mumbled on the way to the back of the room, trying to ignore the stench of vomit coming from the direction of the unfortunate American. Malaya looked warily at Japan before standing behind Mongolia and Vietnam.

Singapore on the other hand was still following Latvia and Ireland, wondering where the hell his brother was. Deciding not to care, he pulled out a pack of Rocky from his pocket somewhere and began eating it.

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Kiku glanced at Alfred "Hai, he is fine, probably just a stomach bug, he hasnt been taking care of himself" he said monotonely, scratching his head behind the cat ears on his head. "I am well, thank you, i have not seen Veitnam for a while"

right then Mongolia came in with V, "Ill get the nurse" he said, and shuffled off in the direction he'd seen the nurse leave in, maybe she had Alfred's results back as well. He just missed Malay and Indonisia come in even though he just heard Indo's voice.
"Family reunion in an infirmary, just like old times" he thought to himself
-------------------------------------
the plantlings were begining to get a bi restless with the absence of their Daddy, even though the waffles were delicious, Link had tried to molest his, they missed clinging onto their only parent. they began to whimper and complain..
--------------------------------------
Sydney was talking to a boy in the corridor, fter getting lost again, he kept stuttering, weird. she made her way around. she stopped infront of the music room, the music comming from inside was beautiful. she sighed and decided to listen for a little while.

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:10 pm

((Lol, that's so true... family reunion... |3 Now we just need China, Korea, Taiwan, and Laos, Hurhurhur.))

Mongolia nodded and set Vietnam down on the bed. For some reason he felt like he was forgetting something...

"Vietnam? What happened to her? Is she alright?" Cambodia said, her eyes wide. She didn't like seeing Vietnam hurt too much. She ran over to V as Mongolia set her down. "She looks fine though..." Reaching out a hand, she attempted to lift up V's head for a moment. But she stopped before she could move it when she felt the large bump. "Oh, I think she hit her head, there's a bump." She ad probably ran into something. But the bump was really big, how hard had she hit her head anyhow? It was definitely hard enough to knock her out though.

((*groans and flops down on the couch that appears out of nowhere* I'm so tired! Throwing together a post is HARD! And with no muse, it's just murder on your brain! -.-; Neeehhh, I can't wait till Christmas.))

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!