Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:34 pm

{ooc is here so please sign up, we need more nations! - gakuen-hetalia-ooc-t27620.html]

World Academy was live with chatter and bustle as the new students made their way to the gym for the opening ceremonies since it was the first day of classes. Now everyone was settling down and making idle chatter while they waited for the one person who would start the ceremony yet he remained unaccounted for. Said person was in his office sitting behind his desk which was piled high with paperwork and requests that needed to be looked through and approved but on closer inspection, one could see that he was actually sleeping. If not for someone coming in and waking him, he would have slept for god knows how long. As soon as he remembered about the opening ceremonies, he quickly straightened his rumpled clothing and ran to the gym and quickly looked over the students and staff. With a smile and a few deep breathes he made his way on stage and addressed the entire school.

"Welcome staff and students to another wonderful year at World Academy. For those who do not already know me, I am the principle of this fine establishment. You may all call me Rome or Grampa Rome," Rome joked as he started to laugh which caused a few staff and students joined in," Well i hope you all will have an amazing time here and before i let you all go, i must go over the rules and regulations. But i think I'll leave that to your vice-principle Germania!" Rome said as he quickly got behind the blond and pushed him towards the front with a smile.

Prussia sighed in irritation as Rome finally entered the room. He was hoping that the irresponsible man wouldn't show up so he didn't have to sit through this boring introduction but it appears that whatever gods were out there despised him at this point. It wasn't his problem if the newbies didn't know the rules so why should he have to be here when they learned them. As Rome started his speech Prussia slouched in his seat and watched Rome continue to speak before passing his duties off to Germania. Like hell he was going to listen to his grampa go on about rules in that monotone voice of his! Prussia got up while ignoring the stares he got from the new students and left the gym with his little yellow chick chirping and flapping its little wings from where it sat which was on his head. This caused some of the students to laugh but were quickly silenced as Prussia gave them a cold glare. He then proceeded to walk through the halls lazily and occasionally looked in classrooms to see if he could find anyone to annoy, but sadly the gods still hated him and so he was forced to just wonder the halls on his own. Wonder how West's doing right about now.
Last edited by Blind-Fox on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Germany was never late. He was conveniently well-timed on occasion, and always organised at all times, but "late" was never an adjective a person would dare use to describe him. He certainly wasn't late when he walked into the entrance ceremony three minutes after it initiated- no, he was well-timed and had just arrived in time to hear Grandpa Rome's speech.. And contrary to whatever those snickering students may have said, he did not march when he walked. However Germany walked was never any of their business in the first place.

Sitting amongst some hundred students, however, Germany was getting the feeling that with the sort of chatter going about, everyone's business was everybody elses'. Honestly, was there no topic that was sacred? They were supposed to be listening to the principal, too. He heaved a sigh.

Movement across the gym caught his eye when he caught a flash of his older brother's silvery hair- Prussia was leaving the gym. Nii-san shouldn't try to set a bad example for the students.. he thought critically, rising from his seat to follow his older brother. He knew the rules already- he'd read them and memorised them by heart. It hurt a little to skip the entrance ceremony, but he decided he might as well.

"Nii-san, what are you doing?" he asked, hiding a tone of annoyance in his voice with one of concern as he strode after his brother down the empty hallways.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:39 pm

The halls were empty as the majority of the students were at the entrance ceremony. Italy ran around stopping at every door to try and find the gym where he could see his grandpa Rome. He knew he was horribly late, but he couldn't resist the pasta shop just down the street of the school. Italy had thought, at the time, he would be able to eat fast enough to still make the ceremony. But one bowl turned into two, then three. and the next thing he knew the ceremony had started and on top of that he was lost in the huge school.
Italy was extremely out of shape, and after running down three hallways he was beat. He didn't know what to do... so he began to cry. he sobbed in the hallway like a child, when he spotted two boys that seemed to be arguing at the end of the hall. Hoping he could find his way to the gym and perhaps make some new friends, Italy wiped off his tears and approached the boys.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Prussia continued to wander through the empty halls until a voice caught his attention, and it didn't sound all that happy. Prussia turned around and smirked at Germany as he noticed how serious he looked, and speak of the devil...

"Hey there West, i was just thinking about you. And what am i doing? Hmm let me think, I'm ditching that lame ceremony since I've been to it a million times ever since I've gotten a job here but when i think back it seems like I must have left halfway between all of them, and now I'm wandering around the halls aimlessly hoping to find something to amuse myself with until i have to go and educate the youth of today. Which of course means corrupting the youth of today!" Prussia said as he started to laugh maniacally.

After his little laughing fit, Prussia looked at his brother with a sly smile and then walked towards him, "But what i should be asking is what are you doing here little brother. Shouldn't you be the good student you say you are and be sitting through that little ceremony instead of chasing after your awesome big brother? But i can't blame you for wanting to be near me since I am awesome," Prussia then turned around to find a boy making his way over to them, "hey West, you know this kid?" he asked before making his way towards the boy.

He's wearing the school uniform so that must mean he goes here, but why is he wandering around the halls? Prussia asked himself before he called out to the unknown boy. "Oi kid, are you lost? What's your name?" he asked the boy. Looks like he's been crying... Prussia quickly ignored that last bit and went back to staring at the boy. He looks a bit familiar, wonder if I know him from somewhere.

"Do i know you? I don't owe you or any of your family money or anything right?" Prussia asked the boy as he put his hand on his chin as if in thought and got a closer look at the boy.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 am

"All staff and students, please make your way to the gymnasium for the opening ceremony." A man with long blond hair spoke into the PA system. He sighed before leaning back into his chair just as he realized something. 'Where's sad excuse of a principle?!' Already knowing the answer, as he walked quickly stepped out of his office, and closed the door, which had the name plate 'Germania' engraved on it, and quickly made his way towards the principle's office and opened the door to see a giant mass of documents that needed to be signed. Not bothering to wonder whether or not they were finished, Germania walked around the desk until he stood right beside a man who was sleeping. The plaque on his desk said Rome, but Germania only thought of him as a lazy and irresponsible person.

"Wake up you idiot! You're late!" He shouted, causing the man to jump out of his desk and run towards the gym. Sighing to himself for the second within ten minutes, he started to make his way to the gym.

The moment he got there, Germania stood a good meter away from the podium and listened to Rome address both the staff and students. Everything went smoothly until Rome decided to be lazy once again and have him explain the rules. Before he had the chance to argue, Rome pushed him in front of the podium and took a seat in one of the empty chairs on the stage. 'Lazy old man.' He thought angrily to himself before he addressed the school, his voice not betraying his feelings.

"Before I start, I would like to welcome back our staff and older students, and express a warm welcome to our newer students this year." He paused as the staff and students started to shout out in joy or something. "Now I would like to remind our new and older students of the rules and regulations here at World Academy." Germania cleared him throat before beginning and noticed how a teacher with platinum white hair got up from his seat before another person also stood up and followed the white haired person out of the gymnasium. 'Must be my grandsons, Prussia and Germany,' Germania thought to himself before beginning.

"No running or gum chewing in the halls, seeing how that is common sense. No skipping classes or shouting in the halls during class time. No public displays or profanity." He paused for a moment before continuing. "No iPods or cellphones during class time, and no drugs or alcohol on school grounds. Oh, and remember to respect both public property and staff members." The moment that he finished, Germania dismissed the staff and students from the gym before walking past Rome and headed towards his office to finish some paper work.
Last edited by dark-alchemist on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:11 am

Germany watched his older brother with a look of slight disapproval. "I decided to follow you as I already know the rules. I wanted to make sure you don't go and do something.. irreversable.." he mumbled partially under his breath, crossing his arms and frowning- like usual. He crossed his arms and frowned more often than he liked to admit.

His attention diverted from mentally critisizing his slightly egocentric (no strike that, VERY egocentric) brother when he saw a shorter brunette approach them. Prussia beat him to the spot of interrogating him, but.. was the boy crying? Germany's eyes widened with surprise- why was he crying?

"H-hey," he stammered, awkwardly holding the boy's shoulders with his large hands. Upon closer inspection, he looked like a student from this school. What was he doing walking around on his lonesome? "Are you all right? Don't cry.."

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:28 am

As Italy approached the two boys he realized that one was a teacher. He looked really young to be a teacher and he certainly wasn't wearing a school uniform. what he was wearing though was a small yellow bird on top of his head. Italy found this extremely amusing and was about to ask if he could pet it when the man spoke up.
He asked Italy's name. But before Italy could reply, he was already talking again, asking if he already knew italy or if he owed him money. Italy couldn't recognize the man, but he was always bad with faces. He wondered, for a moment, that if he said "yes" maybe the man would buy him some pasta. But Italy decided it was best not to lie.
Once again, before he could talk, the other boy grabbed his shoulders, asking if italy was alright. when he said "don't cry" Italy quickly backed away and wiped his face again. "i wasn't!!" after an akward pause, Italy put on a big smile and decided to make them his friends, they seemed like a lot of fun.
"My names Italy! what's your guy's names?" before they answered he continued, adressing the older boy, "Are you a teacher?I like Pasta and Pizza, and cats cuz they're cute. what do you like? I don't think you owe me any money, but we should have pasta together sometime, i like pasta." He didn't give the man any time to answer his questions. Italy was trying to be friendly in the only way he knew how to be, and that was by talking, a lot. He had already completly forgotton about the entrance ceremony and being lost and wasn't in any mood to talk to them about either.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 am

Prussia only raised his eyebrow when he saw Germany trying to comfort the poor boy, "Wow West, you're acting unusually nice today. Why aren't you ever this nice to me?" Prussia said as he pouted a bit. He soon gave up on that approach and decided to just tease his brother a bit until he notice the other boy say something. He looked at the boy and watched as he started to ramble on and on about things. Prussia tried to make out what he said but all got was the kid's name which was Italy and something pasta and cats. Wow does this kid like pasta or what? That or he's just not right upstairs...

"Okay i think you should calm down there kid before you hurt yourself. So let's get this straight, Your name's Italy, you like Pasta and cats and i don't owe you money right? Good that the whole money thing is cleared up. Anyways, my name is Prussia or Mr. Weillschmidt, i don't personally care what you call me and i am a teacher. I teach history so you'll be seeing me around the school quiet often and I'm this kid's older brother," Prussia said with a smirk as he placed his hand on Germany's head and began to ruffle his hair.

"Oh i almost forgot!," Prussia then reached for the bird on his head and brought it down for the little kiddies to see," This is Uccellino, my little bird. Isn't he cute?" Prussia asked as he petted the bird and continued with the conversation.

"I think going out for pasta seems like a fun idea, but i think we should head off to our classes first as it seems that the ceremony's over," Prussia said as he noticed a few students in the halls before directing his attention back to the other two. "so what are your first classes?" Prussia stopped and paled a bit, "Oh no I'm being responsible! Look what you've done to me West! Your personality is contagious!" Prussia yelled in mock dismay before he started to laugh and placed Uccellino back on his head.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:47 am

Germany watched the boy- Italy, was it?- ramble on in a slight daze, and blinked at just how helpless he looked. Although he had insisted that he hadn't been crying moments before, he had obviously been- and he talked like a Gatling gun that had been permanently switched on. He didn't really catch everything Italy had said, but he had managed to hear the enquiry on their names- and somehow he heard a great deal of "pasta".. Wait, didn't this kid have to attend the entrance ceremony? Didn't he at least want to hear the rules?

"I'm Germany.. or Ludwig," he barely managed to squeeze in, only to give his older brother an indignant look as Prussia ruffled his hair. He'd woken up at five this morning to take a shower and worked very hard to slick his hair back, and all that effort had just been thrown down the drain by his brother's pale hand. This, is why I don't treat you as nicely as I do strangers, he thought unhappily as he carefully attempted to fix his hairstyle, and failed.

"Well, it's good to be responsible every once in a while," he retorted with a groan, stil fruitlessly attempting to fix the stray ruffled locks of blond hair in his face. Eyeing the small chick that rested atop Prussia's head, Germany had to admit that yes, it was cute. He'd gotten used to seeing Uccellino with his brother now, but every time he saw the little chick he was still resisting the urge to pick it off his brother's head and pet it- not like he'd ever admit it, but.. "I hope you're at least responsible enough to feed Uccellino often." He said it quietly, barely audible still, not really wishing to intrude on the teacher-and-student sort of conversation Prussia and Italy were having.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:06 am

A blond youth sat throughout the whole ceremony with only one thought running through their mind. 'WHEN IS THIS THING GOING TO END?!' He had been attending World Academy for a few years now, and every year the opening ceremony is always the same, Rome comes in late, greets everyone, then pushes the responsibility onto Germania. He didn't even have to look to know who had just left the gymnasium, already knowing that their history teacher Prussia ditched, just like he did last year, and his brother Germany followed.

"Hey England, wanna leave too?" The blond heard his neighbor whisper to him, knowing that a group of them were planning to ditch. England just ignored the kid, knowing that they were going to lose the nerve to since Germania might just look in their direction, and cause them to forget about the idea. Not really wanting to listen to the rest of the ceremony, England slouched into a more comfortable position and started to take a nap. He didn't know how long he slept for, but wen he woke up everyone had gotten out of their seats and were leaving the gymnasium to head for their first class.

England slowly got out of his seat, brushed off his school uniform, and left the gymnasium with the remaining students. 'Let's see, my first class would be history with... Prussia,' he mentally groaned to himself as he entered the hallway. He didn't get very far until he caught sight of Prussia with that yellow bird of his on his head and Germany talking to a younger teen who had brown hair and curl.
"What is our history teacher doing during history class?" England sighed to himself as he started to walk towards the group. He heard Germany say something about feeding what he assumed was the bird before he reached the group.

The Englishman looked at the whole group before speaking, "shouldn't we be getting to class now?" He asked, them all, while looking at Prussia who should be the responsible one.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:17 am

Italy tried to pay attention to everything that was going on, but as soon as Prussia said that he wouldn't mind having pasta with him, Italy's thoughts began to stray. He drooled thinking about the pasta. When he heard the younger boy pipe in, introducing himself.
Germany.
So that was his name Italy was excited to think that this was his very first high school friend. Italy saw Germany trying to fix his hair and was just about to help him when a blonde kid started talking to them.
class? Was it really already time for class?
Italy suddenly realized with a shock, as tears began to surface at the corner of his eyes
"I MISSED THE CEREMONY!!" he had been so excited to see grandpa Rome and meet tons of friends at the opening. Thinking about the ceremony reminded him that he had been lost as well. Forgetting about the people around him Italy began to cry.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:55 am

England turned towards the younger teen when he heard him say something about missing the ceremony. He was at a loss for words when the teen started to cry, "uh... you didn't really miss that much." England said, trying his best to comfort the student. Not knowing what to do, he turned to Prussia and Germany and did the one thing he never thought he needed to to. Ask for help. "Do you know how to get this kid to stop crying?" He panicked before turning back to the teen.

Not knowing what to do, England did the next best thing on his mind. Offer food, since kids usually stop crying when you give them sweets. "Uh, my name is England and I'll get you some tea and scones if you stop crying uh..." It just hit him that he didn't know what the teen's name was. 'What's your name?' He asked the still crying teen, hoping that he would be able to decipher what will be said.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 am

Prussia turned towards the new arrival as he heard footsteps making their way towards the small group and couldn't help but smirk as he saw that it was England.

"Hey there Eyebrows, how was the ceremony?" Prussia asked before Italy suddenly burst out in tears saying something about missing the ceremony. Well that's really unexpected... Prussia thought as he scratched the back of his head in a nervous manner while looking at the distraught teen. "Ya, Eyebrows' right. The ceremony's pretty boring and if you need to know the rules just ask West. I'm pretty sure he'll be more than happy to fill you in so that you can be a super student like him." Prussia said as he tried to calm the crying Italy down, which to say wasn't going very well. When England asked him if he knew a way to stop Italy from crying Prussia only shrugged and brought his focus back to the problem at hand.

Yet when England brought on the topic of scones, Prussia could only yell in protest as he remembered his own experiences with the brit's cooking. He was in the nurse's office for a whole day and even went home still a bit sick! "Don't do it Italy! You'll regret taking the offer of scones from this kid! You'll seriously feel like you're dieing! Quick West! Take Italy and hide him from England's evil scones of death!" Prussia yelled as he pushed the Italian towards his brother.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:18 am

Italy knew people were talking to him but he ignored them as he continued to cry. he was mad at himself for being so stupid! Italy began to sob louder and louder.
He heard something about scones of death and the next thing he knew he was sent flying, pushed by prussia,he landed with a thud against germany.
Italy looked up in surprise at Germany, tears still in his eyes. Then burried his face into germany's shirt and continued to cry.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:27 am

Germany stopped in the middle of waving to greet England when he unceremoniously recieved the boy thrust in his direction. Italy was crying.. again. "Look, if it's just to make him stop crying, pasta would probably do," he mumbled. Silently, he agreed with Prussia on one thing- England's cooking wasn't exactly the sort of thing he thought anybody deserved- especially not a crying Italian kid.

He involuntarily jerked when Italy suddenly started crying on his shirt. The first day only, just past the entrance exam, and his hair was already a mess and some teenager was crying into his uniform. Germany's inner obsessive-compulsive organisation addict was going haywire.. But this poor Italian needed tending to first. Addressing Italy with a little more gentleness than when he spoke with his brother, Germany patted his head a little awkwardly, not knowing much else to do to console him. "Will you stop crying if I buy you pasta later?"

Knowing this kid, Germany thought, it would probably work. He hadn't known Italy for more than a few minutes but seeing how the teenager's mindset leaped from one thing to the other at the speed of light, even the tiniest change of subject would probably be enough to distract him from missing the ceremony. Still, Germany didn't really approve of him missing the ceremony in the first place, or getting lost at all! A student attending a school should at least know where was what! He mentally noted to brief Italy on the rules and system of the school- later. "You don't know how to navigate this place at all, do you?" he mumbled to nobody in particular.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:36 am

all of italy's thoughts stopped when germany offered pasta. Pasta was his favorite thing in the whole world! Italy pulled his face off of Germany's shirt and looked up at him with big eyes. A small smile formed on his lips as he nodded at Germany's offer.
Italy answered Germany's question "I left the map that they give out at the pasta shop. and the schools sooo big" Italy stretched his arms out to indicate it.
He stared Germany down with his big innocent eyes, "you'll show me around, won't you?"

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 am

He left the map. At a pasta restaurant.

Why did that figure?

Germany sighed, feeling a headache coming on. Holding his forehead in his hand, he restrained a pained moan and replied, "Oh, certainly." I have a feeling I'm going to be tied to him all day.. Opening his eyes, he gave Italy a look-over. Short. Shorter than him, at least. Brunette- and he really shouldn't go about giving people that cute look. And.. what was that.. hair-doink thing bouncing from Italy's head? It was a sort of strange curl. Germany eyed it curiously.

"Look, we have classes to attend.. Don't we?" he spoke, pointedly glancing at his brother, and repeating, "Don't we, nii-san?"

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 am

Hungary was late for work at the school, because she had overslept. She was running towards the school gate. "Damn I am late again!" She said. Hungary got inside and noticed Italy and Germany standing in the hallway. "Did I miss the opening ceremony?" She asked them. Hungary was very tired from running. Sweat started to run down her forehead. She hoped she wouldnt be that late.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remember_morgarten on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 am

Switzerland had very little patience for the nonsense of the opening ceremony. The principle was such an idle dolt; watching his displays of abject laziness--showing up late, gracing the masses with a few unhelpful, sentimental words before dumping the duty on Germania--made Switzerland's eyebrow twitch in annoyance. The vice-principle was not as bad. He was dull, but at least he had a good sense of work ethic and responsibility. He was also some distant relative of Switzerland's, but that hardly gave him a free ride into the Swiss' good favor. If anything, it caused Switzerland to have higher standards for him, to expect more from him. Not that Germania probably knew any of this, or would have cared even if he did, but that was besides the point.

Sometime during Rome's senseless drivel, from the corner of his eye Switzerland saw his albinic colleague, Prussia, get up and leave. "Typical," he muttered. Even though Switzerland hated the opening ceremony, he had enough decency to sit through it. The school payed him, after all--put the food on his table, so to speak. He tried not to let Prussia's behavior bother him, though, instead leaning back in his chair with his arms folded across his chest. Of course, he eventually tuned out Germania's droning, letting his thoughts wander to more pleasant places--to his guns, to chocolate, to his little sister, to Austri--........guns. Right.

It was like this that he survived the opening ceremony. The thing ended quickly enough, and then everyone was trickling out of the gym. Switzerland followed suit, rising out of his chair, smoothing a hand down his khaki slacks, and then heading for the door. He heard some ruckus in the hallway just outside, where...seemingly everyone was congregated. A small, sniveling brunet with an odd curl winding out of his hair, Prussia, Prussia's little brother, that blond-haired brat with the funny eyebrows--England, and another of Switzerland's colleagues, Hungary, looking flushed and out of breath.

"Did I miss the opening ceremony?"

"Yes," Switzerland said, coming up behind her. "Count your blessings."
russian roulette is not the same without a gun...
...and baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun~

remember_morgarten
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:28 pm

England watched in amazement at how Italy stopped crying at the sheer mention of pasta. "Odd kid," he mumbled softly to himself just when Germany reminded them about class.

'Oh yeah, I have to deal with that sad excused of a teacher Prussia for an hour now,' he mentally groaned to himself as he turned around and started to make his way to class. Of course he didn't get very far until he ran into another one of their teachers, Hungary.

"Did I miss the opening ceremonies?" She asked everyone, England sighed to himself, already knowing that she was late judging from how she was running.

He wasn't even here for two hours yet and already there were people who were not present for the ceremony. 'Did no one bother attending?!' He wanted to shout, but was saved when their economics teacher Switzerland appeared, saying how lucky Hungary was for skipping ceremonies.

"This is turning into a gong show," England mumbled loudly, as he turned and walked away from the group and made his way to history class, knowing that he was going to be their before their teacher. "How irresponsible."

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!