Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:10 am

(Sorry about being absent, but been really busy, especially with break and all >.<)

England held back his laughter as he took a good look at the German after he was in his costume. Never in his wildest dreams, had he ever thought that the German would even consider wearing that costume, and it was all thanks to Italy.

"I must say, you look dashing in your attired." It took him a great deal of self control to be able to both say that and hold himself back from laughing out loud and offending the German.

Standing there, England continued to listen to their conversation, and took note of how Germany looked at him when he asked if they should be going trick-or-treating soon.

'Let's see, if we go and trick-or-treat, more people would be able to see out costumes.' That thought brought a smile to his face, especially when he looked at Germany. "Yes I think it would be a perfect time to start. Just give me a minute to get some things." England ran back to his room, quickly got ready before leaving once again and meeting up with Germany and Italy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Greek_Goku on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:34 am

"Where is everyone? Where is Mongolia?" Eduard began to panic as he walked down the street, passing little children in devil costumes and bed sheets. There was even one rude little boy who jumped out of a bush and screamed at Eduard! He was having a horrible first halloween, and aimlessly wandering wasn't helping. The Estonian wanted to go home and cry but he had no idea how to get back.

"...CURSE YOU HALLOWEEN!" Eduard shouted at the top of his lungs. After a momentary silence, filled with scared little children and their staring parents Eduard finally realized where he was and that he wasn't alone. "Oh my god!" Eduard shreiked as he jumped into a bush at the corner of the sidewalk. He was going to stay there forever...or until halloween was over, but he saw someone he recognized. It was a small brunette boy wearing a cat costume...and he was...skipping?

"Italy!" Eduard jumped up from the bush and ran to his sight of relief. As he got closer he noticed more people...England...and was that Germany? Oh dear... "Italy! I am so glad to see you! I was at home but then Mongolia came over and he dragged me to his house then he disappeared and I didn't know where I was! And England! Oh thank god! I-I'm so happy to see you guys..." Eduard hugged Italy and England and even Germany trying to hide the fact that he was tearing up a little.

(Oh god I am sorry you guys but Eduard really hates halloween at this moment in time...)
MY LUCK KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!! XD -trips on Russia-
...oh dear.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Greek_Goku
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:14 am

Indonesia noticed that Japan was going in the same direction as he was, presumedly for the same reason. Feeling nervous and awkward, Indo debated whether to strike up a conversation with Japan. "Er... How have you been?" he adjusted his shades, still not used to talking to the other boy.

Malaysia watched Mongolia put Vietnam on the bed and then looked over Cambodia's shoulder as she examined the unconscious girl's head. "That looks bad." she hissed in sympathy, "Let me get the ice-pack from the fridge over there. It should help with the swelling." she hurried over and brought the icepack, wrapped it in a cloth and handed it to Cambodia.
ImageImageImageImageImage

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitty885 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 pm

(i hope you dont mind i a created a character. she is antartica( or aca: Allison Evans))

A young girl walked in the room, a new girl. She had long white hair that reached her lower back , light blue eyes, and a pale complection. she had worn a long silver coat reaching her knees and white fluff over the neck, sleeves, and bottem, a scarf she had wraped around her mouth, light brown pants, and white combat boots.

she glanced at the group, her blue eyes were percing as she socked in her soroundings. As she looked around she said in a soft, light voice.
"i-i got a little lost...can any of you show me where to go, please? i'm new, so i don't know my way around this place."

kitty885
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:29 am

you're a fucking idiot.

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitty885 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:24 am

hehehehehe....sure....i want to come in this roleplay cause it looked like fun ^-^ hehehehe...i guess that everyone is not welcome.....oh well there are other roleplays out there....X3 SO WHO NEEDS YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kitty885
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:15 pm

(Alright i have decided the Gakuen Hetalia will live once more! Btw, my english might not be very great so feel free to fix my words ^-^)
""The school looks like it's deserted."Said Iceland and looked around.The long hall ways gave him the chills as he walked down the hall way,but he saw light in one of the class rooms and decided to see if there were anyone inside. When he opened the door he saw a girl inside the room, ""Uh."stuttered Iceland" he thought that the school was deserted and that just he and Lichtenstein were the only one left.""I don't know what happened to the others""he said and looked at Allison.

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldenRayne on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 pm

"I was just like wondering that Myself, who might you be?" Poland asked in his chipper tones he skipped through the halls looking for any signs that some one might be here he noticed Iceland who was looking at something. He ran over to see what all the fuss was about his bag bounced against his brown pants his bright orange shirt quite contrasting with his bright blue eyes and corn silk colored hair. He stopped flushed as he reached the dimly lit class room he saw Lichtenstein and felt a surge of relief. "Hey Iceland, Where is every one I've been running around for like hours, " He shakes his head "It totally feels creepy in this place, do you think ..." He nodded toward Allison "She knows where every one is?" The Blonde pulled out a small pink smart phone and gave him one last look, "I'm Feliks by the way."
What can I say I've always been bad

GoldenRayne
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Promethean Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!