Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bakugan: A New Force

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Bakugan: A New Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:09 pm

"Yeah. And I'm sure if anyone is too stubborn to see, we could prove them this through a brawl." Mira said.

"But of course." Shilo agreed with a small smile.

"Well, she must be a skilled brawler if the Bakugan she is hiding chose her to come try to save the Bakugan from us Vestals." Spectra said to Lync, not turning to face him as he said this. "I am Spectra of the Vexos. I'm the most powerful brawler you will ever meet." Spectra said to Lexi.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 pm

"Save them from us? Ha, what a laugh. Well I don't think she's that strong. The Bakugan isn'tm even her partner." Link sayed annoyed.
"Who needs a human on our side anyways?" Link asked wondering why Spectra would even get a human to join.

"Now, now Mira, Shilo. It may not come to a brawl. All we may have to do is show them are Bakugan talking and then they may understand and join us." Kohana told them.
"Or they could just join the Vexos. They also have Bakugan just like ares nd can easily tick people."Ace told Kohana. He also wanted to battle. Kohana shook her head in annoyance.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Lexi sighed. Oh, how she'd love to prove him wrong, but she didn't know how strong he was and if she could beat him. Then she remembered one of the reasons she agreed to let Ferrerus bring her here. "Ferrerus something about my brother earlier.... maybe he really is here... and if he is its sounds like these Vexos people have power... maybe if i can get them to let me join them I can find him here... but how to get through to them..." Lexi thought. Then an idea came to her. She looked at Lync and said, "How sad, I actually thought you were cute for a minute. Guess I was wrong." After saying this she remembered Ferrerus in her hand. She sat him on her shoulder and let him roll out. "Gah! you idiot! You know, i have to breathe too despite my current size and appearance!" Ferrerus said angrily.

"Before we take up a plan of action it might be a good idea to actually find someone to recruit." Shun said.
Image Image Image

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Lynk took a double take at what Lexi just told him.
"You think I am cute?" he asked her a small smirk planted on his face. He went over to her.
"I didn't mean to say what I told you. Of course you look strong. You should join us. Its a lot of fun." Link told her. He had sucken in to the pretty girl.

"Yeah, your right Shun. But where and who would we get in the team?" Kohana asked Shun with an innocent look of curiosity on her face. She knew that if anyone had a plan it would be Shun. Ace just smirked.
"So, Shun comes up with the plans again?" Ace asked with a chuckle. A lo0t of time Ace was jealous of Shun because of how popular and cool acting he was.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 pm

"Of course." Lexi said with a smile.
"Well, since I'm stuck here for awhile I guess thats all I really can do." Lexi said, sighing as she did.

"Hmm... if we think through all of the top brawlers in New Vestroia and find one thats not in the Vexos, we could try pursuing them." Shun said. "Really, it's not like everyone in New Vestroia has a dream of being in the Vexos, right?"
Last edited by Nyxiee-chan on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:54 pm

"Oh great. You going to love this. I just kow it. Glad I thought of it." Lynk said. He turned to Spectra and stck his tounge out at him.
"Now, shall we go?" he asked Lexi.

"Yeah, your right. I would hope not everyone in new vestroya wants to be like a Vexo." Kohana aid shaking. She didn't like that all these people, kids, thought Bakugan were just tools and not real live creatures. It made her said as she looked to the ground.
"Its really sad all these kids don't know the truth." she whispered.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 pm

"I hope so." Lexi said. Even after being in New Vestroia for a little while she was already getting homesick.
"Yeah, I guess." She said with a small smile.

"I just know that we'll be able to stop this. Thinking of all of these Bakugan being used for the amusement of the Vestals... just think of how much pain they must be in, being put through fight after fight..." Shun said.
"But we will save them. We'll find a way for Vestals and Bakugan to live in peace here in New Vestroia." Ingram said.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm

"Like I said, of course you will love it." Lynk told Lexi smiling back at her.

Kohana listened to Shun's every word. Each word cut deep into the haos brawler like a nife. She had started to cry, which she didin't like to do in front of Shun. Versina saw and hopped onto Shun's shoulder.
"Shun, help her please." she begged the black haired boy.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:34 pm

"Heh, yeah..." Lexi said.

Shun watched as Kohana started to cry. He nodded at Versina and stood, walking over to Kohana. He placed his hand on her shoulder.
"It's ok Kohana. We'll restore peace to New Vestroia. It'll all be much better soon." Shun said, hoping his words would make Kohana feel better.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:34 pm

"Alright. Well, follow me fellow Vexo member. Your destiny awaits." Lynk said as he took Lexi's arm and headed towards the ship that would take them back to prince Hydrons castle.

Kohana looked up at Shun with tears running down her face. She wrapped her arms around the older teens waist.
"I hope we do Shun. Those poor Bakugan. They're suffering so much. Its so sad." Kohana cried to him.

Ace just watchd the two. He thought Kohana was a little to soft for the team, but he knew her heart was in the right place.
"Instead of crying Kohana, maybe we should stop about it." Ace said coldly. He didin't care if Shun told him off for being rude to the girl.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Shilo watched Kohana and Shun. She really admired Kohana for being able to let out her feelings like this, something Shilo could never truly do, especially not in front of Ace. Shilo sighed and looked at Ace.
"You should be more considerate of others feelings." She said.
Mira nodded in agreement.

Spectra smirked. "Mission accomplished... and I barely had to do anything." He said after Lync and Lexi were well out of earshot.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Ace just shrugged at Shilo.
"i was just speaking the truth Shilo." he told her. He didnt really care, he spoke wat was on his mind(my friend is typing this ignore her im speech)

Lynk got on the ship still pulling Lexi along with him.(hi) He looked at Spectra.
(any thing in perentheses my friend moira talked to u)

"nice choice on the hot.. i mean,attractive young woman you picked for our team Spectra." Lync told him(this should be Zelda thats the main dudes name.)

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Shilo sighed once again. "You really need to learn when to be quiet." She mumbled.

"Glad you're pleased.." Spectra said, smirking. "But we'll just have to see how she does in a brawl, soon."

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 am

"whatever, she needs to grow up sometime. We dont need weaklings who cry on this team." Ace said, as he walked off.

"Well, she actually looks pretty strong. Hope she can control her Bakugan though. They were fighting just a little bit ago." Link told Spectra.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Shun glared at Ace as he walked away. He sighed and then looked back at Kohana. "You shouldn't listen to him. It's not like he hasn't cried before."

Lexi listened to Lync and Spectra's conversation. She sighed and looked at Ferrerus who was still on her shoulder. "I'm sure we wouldn't have this problem if I had Caninoid back." She mumbled to him.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Kohana nodded to him. She wanted to stop the tears, but she couldn't. She just clung to Shun and had him hold her. This was a hard thing for her to take. Ace hadn't helped her at all.

Ace kept walking and he found a place to sit down at the head of the van they traveled in. He just sat there thinking. Percival watched him thinking something was wrong, but he didn't say anything to him.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Shun sighed and smiled some as he held Kohana and waited for her to stop crying.

"It's not my fault. It's not like I could have saved him." Ferrerus replied. Lexi sighed and looked away from him.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Kohana eventually stopped the tears that had fallen. She looked up at Shun and looked embarassed. She let go of him and walked backwards.
"Um, sorry Shun. Didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry." she told him as she looked away from him. Versina just smiled at her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Shilo frowned as Ace left the room and noticed that she was, once again, getting slightly irritated at him for his normal behavior. She stood after he left and followed him out to the front of the van and watched him sit down. She took in a deep breath and then walked over to him and sat down beside him.
"Uhm... hey...I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have gotten irritated over that." She said.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Percival noticed Shilo and her Bakugan walk into the room he and Ace were in. He smiled to them as they sat next to Ace. Ace seemed to not realize they were there.
"Um Ace, we have company." he told him. Ace was shaken out of his thoughts as he looked from Percival to Shilo.
"Oh, hi." he told her looking back to the ceiling he had been staring at. Percival looked at Shilo and shrugged not knowing what Ace was in such deep thought about.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!