Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bakugan: A New Force

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Bakugan: A New Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:27 pm

It is long after Vestroia was saved and Drago sacrificed himself and became the new core of Vestroia. Now New Vestroia has been disturbed and destroyed by the Vestals. Many bakugan have found ways to get to Earth and recruit humans to help them restore New Vestroia. Most of the humans recruited have joined the Reistance. some refused to go to New Vestroia. Some chose a darker path and teamed up with the Vexos and others decided to stay neutral.

Okk, as you see this roleplay is a fight between the Resistance and the Vexos to decide the fate of New Vestroia and those who inhabit it.

Rules:
1. No godmodding (So keep your bakugan's power at a reasonable level!)
2. No autokills. (Its all in the power gauge, my friends.)
3. Don't bring OOC promlems/issues into the roleplay and vice versa.

Canons:
For canons you can have two, but only one from New Vestroia and one from Earth
Shadow Probe ~ Nyxiee-chan(Alexandria Teori)
Shun ~ Nyxiee-chan(Alexandria Teori)
Lync ~ Brokenlove(Kohana)
Ace ~ Brokenlove(Kohana)
Mira ~ Shilo714(Shilo Wallace)
Spectra ~ Shilo714(Shilo Wallace)
Here is the character form. Under the areas needed in another code box I'll have some extra things that people might want to know about your character that are all optional. You can add anything else that you think might be wanted/needed to your chara form.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] (First and last, please.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Between 10 and 16.)
[b]Attribute:[/b]
[b]Guardian Bakugan:[/b] (Preferably fanmade.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pic or description.)
[b]Side:[/b] (Vexos, Resistance, Neutral.)
[b]Bio:[/b]

Optional: (Only stuff I could really think to put XD)

Code: Select all
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Personal Quote:[/b]
[b]Crush[/b]

Heres my character.

Name: Alexandria Teori (Lexi or Xander)

Attribute: Darkus

Guardian Bakugan: Ferrerus, a ferret-like Darkus bakugan.

Appearance: Image

Side: She was originally going to join the Resistance but she ended up joining the Vexos instead.

Bio: Lexi is a normal everyday girl that once loved bakugan. After she let her old bakugan, Caninoid, return to Vestroia she continued her normal life again. Not long ago her twin brother Alexander dissapeared and now she thinks he may be in New Vestroia somewhere, fighting to save the bakugan.

Personality: Straight forward, optimistic, very competitive in battle, and usually happy.

Personal Quote: "Why wait when it can be done now?"

Crush: Lync Volan
Last edited by Nyxiee-chan on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Bakugan: A New Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Name:Kohana

Attribute:haos

Guardian Bakugan: Versina(a tiger like bakugan)

Appearance: Image

Side:Resistance

Bio:Kohana is a teenage girl who is young at heart. She loves to brawl with all her might. After Naga was defeated when she was 10 she sent her bakugan Versina back to the Vestroya. After four years Versina came back after the vestals took over the planet and told her what happened. Kohana tried to call Shun, but he didn't answer so she thought that he was at new vestrya so she left to go there and joined the resitants with Shun and the others.

Personality: She is very sweet and timid. She gets picked on easily. She doesn't get along well with people since she has a hard time trusting them.

Personal Quote: "I will help you."

Crush: Shun Kazami

If you play Shun for me I will play Lynk for you.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Okk, good. And agreed, i'll play Shun if you play Lync ^^

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Awesome. I love romance stuff so I thought that since we had characters we both liked that we could play them. I don't really like Link, but I can stand to Rp as him. My favorite Vexo is Spectra.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Ooh, I love romance too. Hah, I've fangirl'd over Lync since the first episode. i always seem to choose the characters that barely anyone likes ^^'. And yeah, Spectra is pretty cool. I think Shadow Probe is awesome, he's just like a hyperactive 6 year old xD

Well, ANYWAYS, I'd like to get at least one more person before we start the roleplay.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Hm, not to many people like Bakugan. It might be hard to get people to join this. I have fan girled over Shun since I frst saw him in the show. I seem to always pick the cool, quiet type. Shadow Probe is really weird to me. Don't know why, he just creeps me out.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Hmm... true, true. Maybe I could convince one of my buddehs to join at school tomorrow xD Hehe.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah. I hope your friend will join. It sucks that not so many people like Bakugan. Speaking of Bakugan, I have made a Bakugan role play. You can find it in the anime section. You want to join? Only me and someone else are posting on it so we need more people.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah I hope so too. I'll have to send 'em an email because I'm out sick today -.-'

Oh, yeah, i've seen that roleplay. I'd love to join but I see that we're supposed to have some of the original bakugan of the characters. Maybe since the user who chose Dragonoid hasn't posted I could claim him or a version of Wavern, maybe. If needed I could even take Klaus's Siren bakugan or Chan Lee's Fortress.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

Name: Shilo Wallace
Attribute: Ventus
Guardian Bakugan: Zypher (A Ventus dragon-like Bakugan.)
Appearance:
Side: Resistance
Bio: Shilo grew up with only her father who was always working, so Shilo got used to being alone and being quiet. After discovering the truth about Bakugan she joined the Resistance and since she joined she has felt like its her duty to look after the others and make sure that they don't get hurt.
Personality: Shilo is a fairly quiet girl. She doesn't socialize with people much but is usually the first to take action.
Personal Quote: "A Bakugan is only as strong as its partner..."
Crush: Ace
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Hmm, Ok. Since we have an anothe person in the roleplay you can go ahead and start now if y'all want ^^

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Awesome. Hey, if its aloud Nyxiee-chan, I can play Ace. I like doing a lot of characters. Anyways, you can make a character and take Dan and Drago. We kind of need him. You can just have Dan and your character find out about Shun and my character Kohana being in the hospital and come see them.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:25 pm

OOC: Ooh, sure, that's okay I guess ^^ And ok, I'll try to remember to put a character profile up over there later... (I'm editing this post into the first IC post. I'm going to start off from when my character meets Ferrerus and enters New Vestroia.)

Lexi walked along the path she had made through the forest near her home in the earlier years of her life. She always enjoyed being out here alone because of the peace and tranquility of the nature around her. As she walked she began to feel more and more useless as she thought about her brother. "If only Caninoid would come back. Everything seems to get better when Bakugan are around." Lexi mumbled. "Well, you could see him again if you'll help me out." Someone behind Lexi said. "Eh...?" Lexi turned to look over her shoulder but saw no one there. "Elloooo?" "Ugh. Down here human" Lexi looked down and saw a Bakugan at her feet. She picked it up and stared at it. "A Darkus Bakugan?" Lexi said. "Ferrerus." The Bakugan said. "Hm. Kay. so... you know Caninoid?" Lexi asked. "I knew him. He was captured by Vestals now, so i'm not sure were he is." Ferrerus said. "Ve-" Lexi started but was cut off by Ferrerus turning away from her. "Come with me. i'll explain who the Vestals are if you do." He said. "I... uh.... okay." Lexi said. A blue flash of light caught Lexi off guard and caused her to fall backwards and before she knew it she blacked out.

A few minutes later Lexi lay unconcious on the ground in New Vestroia in a desert-like area. "Uhm... human? Hello?" Ferrerus said and looked at Lexi as he sat beside her head.
Last edited by Nyxiee-chan on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Shilo stood at one of the large windows in the Resistance's mobile base, staring out at the world around her. "So you see Shilo if we could recruit even a few more powerful brawlers for the Resistance it would be easy to stop the Vexos. We just need to keep searching and I'm sure we'll find a way." Mira said as she flipped through some files that contained information of many of the brawlers in New Vestroia. "Yes of course Mira. I'm sure we will." Shilo responded and pushed some of her herbal green hair behind her ear. "I've got a feeling this'll all work out for us, Mira."

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Kohana and Ace were sitting near Shilo and Mira. Kohana was glancing at Shun while Ace was doing the same with Shilo. They each had there person they liked, but they were both to shy to tell them. Kohana smiled at Shilo.
"I agree. We will find more powerful people. No doubt about it." she told them with a bright grin. Ace just shook his head.
"I disagree. Even if we do, most of the people will be like how I was. They won't know Bakugan are living creatures." he saod to them.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:53 am

Shilo sighed. "I guess that is true..." She said. "But I'm sure we could get through to whoever we find." Shilo reached into her pocket and pulled out her guardian Bakugan, Zypher.
He folded out and said, "Of course we will. And when we do get plenty of members for the Resistance, those Vexos won't know what hit em'."
Shilo smiled. "Yeah. For sure."

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:00 pm

"Yeah. I mean, how hard can it be to prove that to people?" Shun said. "Especially with our lively group." He smirked and glanced at Kohana.

Lexi opened her eyes and sat up. "Ugh. I feel like I was just rained down on by baseballs." She said, rubbing her head. She looked down at Ferrerus and grabbed him. "Hey, just where am I?!" She asked the seemingly helpless little creature. "Y-your in New Vestroia! Now put me down, I bruise easily!" Ferrerus complained. "New Vestroia.... couldn't we have just stayed back on EARTH?!" Lexi said angrily, closing her hand around Ferrerus and standing. "Well, since you dragged me all the way to this wasteland, mind telling me who Vestals are?" Lexi asked Ferrerus as she opened her hand up. "Well... uh... I really don't know... I just kinda heard the word around and I needed a way to get you to come here to help save the Bakugan... b-because you will help, right?" Ferrerus said sheepishly. "Don't count on it you little rat." Lexi answered. She tossed Ferrerus on the ground and sat back down. "Dang it, that stupid little Bakugan dragged me to a whole nother dimension and theres nothing here that'll even benefit me!" Lexi thought as an angered expression grew on her face.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 pm

"Vestals... hmm... now how could I explain this in a way that a human would understand?" Spectra said. He was leaning on a small rock formation not too far behind Lexi. "I guess there really isn't much of a difference between Vestals and humans except the fact that Vestals inhabit New Vestroia alongside Bakugan, and humans exist only on Earth."

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

"Hm, well you do have a point. Mira did convince me to join." Ace said remembering when he found out that Bakugan were alive and that Mira asked him to join.
"This will work Ace if we get enough people. It will make our mission an even greater success." Percival, Ace's Bakugan, told him as he rolled himself out in Ace's palm.

Kohana blushed a little as Shun said thety had a lively group and then looked at her. She saw him grin which never really happened that much. To see it made her happy.
"Yeah. Our group is very lively." Kohana said in agreement. Versina rolled herself out and looked at Kohana.
"Your just agreeing because Shun was the one who said it." Versina said with a laugh. Kohana blushed even more in embarassment.
"No I'm not. Shun is just right and thats hy I agreed." she said deffiantly.

Link was watching as Spectra talked to the girl.
"Ah, come on. Your not seriously planning to ask her to join us!" the ventas brawler complained.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Lexi looked over her shoulder after hearing a male's voice explain what Vestals were to her. "Eh?" She saw two oddly dressed people that she guessed were Vestals themselves. Lexi picked up Ferrerus, stood and turned to face them. "And who are you two?" She asked. She could barely hear the muffled voice of Ferrerus in her hand, probably trying to answer her, but kept him there in her fist.

Shun blushed some after Versina said this. Ingram, who was on Shun's shoulder, chuckled. "How cute." She said.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!