Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bakugan: A New Force

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Bakugan: A New Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Shilo was happy that Ace at least acknowledged her being there. She sighed and watched him him go back to thinking.
"You seem sort of troubled." Shilo said.
Zephyr, who was on Shilo's shoulder still, keeping silent, watched the two.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Ace kept quiet at fist as he looked at the cieling. He answered Shilo though withought looking at her.
"No, I am perfectly fine. What would give you that idea?" he asked her his thoughts still running through his mind.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm

"Oh I dunno... I just never really see you this deep in thought..." Shilo answered, sighing and looking to the ground. She usually had a forlorn look to her, but she seemed just plain gloomy right now.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm

"Hm. Well, I just have a lot on my mind right now. So many things going on." Ace answered her.
"What is wrong with you? You seem gloomy yourself." he asked her finally looking at her with full attention.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:59 pm

"Oh, uhm, I've just been thinking... what if we can't beat the Vexos and save New Vestroia...? I mean, It's unlikely but there's always a chance that we could lose." Shilo said, sighing.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Ace looked away from Shilo. He knew exactly what she had mean. That was exactly what he was thinking about.
"Well, I don't know. Ironic thats what exactly what was on my mind. Thing is, even if we have a chance loosing, we can't focuse on that. We have to think we can win. I made a promise when I found out the Bakugan were real. I said I would help save them and I will do that." he told her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:06 pm

OOC: Sorry that it's been taking me so long to respond ^^'

"Yeah... we just have to believe and we'll win, definitely." Shilo said. She smiled fully, which didn't happen often. "We just can't loose. I can't imagine that happening."

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 pm

(Its alright.)
"That is correct. With the help of our friends and out Bakugan partners there is no way we can loose." Ace said. He felt more cheerful than before. Percivel jumped on Ace's shoulder.
'That's the attitude Ace." he told him.
"Truthly, I can't imagine loosing either. There wouyld be to much destruction. The world is counting on us. All of us." Ace said.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trungo on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 am

Name: Taka
Attribute:Pyrus
Guardian Bakugan:Rexeter(He looks like a fire dragon)
Appearance: (Pic or description.)Image
Side: resistance
Bio:Taka After the naga battle end... his Bakugan was swept to The Bakugon place(cant type it lol)He was swept to mid-air then he fall down to the bakugon place and then he saw a vehical and saw ace and this girl

trungo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkusgirl782 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Name:Aria Sayako
Attribute:Darkus
Guardian Bakugan: veilkor (a dragon-like bakugan)
Appearance: Image
Side : resistance
Bio:Aria was a normal girl that live in new vistroia.She had a friend name Shadow.They were friends ever since she was 8 years old.At the age of 14 she found her new bakugan Veilkor.Shadow and Aria both competed in big bakugan tournaments.But Shadow became angry at Aria because of her power in battle and felt like a weakling.Shadow started to compete with other without her and became a vexos.she later found out about the vexos which made her upset.ever since that day she never smile and became dark but joined the resistance with veilkor as her partner.

Personality:she is quite sometimes shy,can be very angry at things and like to be by herself but is very different when battling and show no mercy
Crush:shadow

Darkusgirl782
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!