Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 pm

(Here's a link to the ooc if you wish to join: poke-hybrid-academy-sign-ups-ooc-t29742.html )

Caleb yawned as he arrived at the Poke-Hybrid school. They had spent three hours in an airplane to get here and he felt tired. He wondered what he was suppose to do now and when he would be able to put his bags up. He looked around and spotted a teacher.

"Everyone huddle up please!" said the teacher. It was a man. He had red hair, red eyes, and was tall and slim. He wore glasses which made him look smarter. "When you enter the school, go to the auditorium and pick up your room assignments! If you can't find the auditorium, there are teachers posted around the school that will be ready to help you," said the red-haired teacher.

Caleb entered the school. It was packed with many people. It was the first year the school had opened. "Ahh I hate carrying these bags.." he muttered.
Last edited by SilverxDusk on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Alec happily bounded to the crowd. He was excited to be here. He quickly found the auditorium.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Tulip was strolling down the side walk towards her school. She was shaking slightly as she stood in front of the courtyard of her new school. Why was she nervous? She was bullied a lot. She didn't know why they picked on her, kids just did. Everytime she would be in a school someone said something to her.
"Why do I have to be here? Right, to get an education." she said out loud. She walked into school shaking terribly.

Benjamin, or Ben as he preferreed to be called was sitting on a tree branch in the courtyard. He had a twig in his mouth chewing on it. He had arrived thre early. When he saw the other students walking in he sighed as he took put the twig.
"Well, another boring day and more stupid idiots." he thought to himself. He leapt down from the branch and, with his hands in his pocket, walked into the school hoping to find one decent student.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Alec saw Ben in the halls. "Hey man, the auditorium is over here!" He yelled to ben.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Mina stretched her arms as she thanked the taxi driver, her light natural smile gracing her features as she paid him. Turning around, with a backpack, medium sized suitcase, and a violin case set on the suitcase, and headed for the school, where a man with red eyes and glasses pointed towards the area students were supposed to head off to. It was a new school, and she was glad that students like her was now in an environment where they weren't teased and such.

Either way, they all got injured by what they THOUGHT was the most gentle being on Earth.

Her headphones wrapped around her neck, Sum 41 was playing in the background as she entered through the doors, the large school letting off the feeling that she would soon get lost, and yet, she already was. Turning her bluish-gray orbs to the person next to her, she questioned in a light and airy voice, "Excuse me? Do you know which way the auditorium is?"

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Ben heard someone call his name. At first he huffed a little thinking it was one of those stupid people trying to make fun of him for going the wrong way. He then for got about that and gave a smirk when he saw it was actually his best friend Alec.He strode over to him giving him a high five.
"Hey man. Thnaks for telling me." he told him as he motioned Alec to follow him into the auditorium.

Tulip had been walkng through the halls trying to avoid people on her way to the auditorium. It was going good so far until she got caught in a line of people.
"Oh great." she wined. She then squeeled a little when someone next to her spoke asking if she knew the way to the auditorium. Tulip tried to remain calm.
"Yes...Its down...the hall...and to...the right." she stammered as she looked away from Mina. She wasn't being rude, she was just skidish.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Caleb had been lost while roaming the hallways. He didn't want to ask anyone for help. In front of him, where two girls and they seemed to be talking about the auditorium. He listened in to the conversation, but didn't manage to hear everything. Guess I'll just ask too. He walked towards the girls. "Hey uhh, if you don't mind, could you please tell me where the auditorium is? I'm sorta lost myself.." he admitted.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Reiiyn raised a relaxed closed fist to her bottom lip and let out a soft chuckle at the girl's jumpiness, a gave her a reassuring smile to just... relax. "Thanks. And nervous now, aren't you?" She grinned, adjusting the single strap of her backpack. She had ditched the other strap long ago, usually only carrying her backpack by one strap. "I'm Mina, by the way."

Turning her head around at a male sound of voice, she mused in all the irony when he just asked where the auditorium was, as she did. "Down the hall, to the right." She answered, beginning to stride down the hall, and as she listened and said, to the right.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

(Haha funny avatar fumeii)

"Thanks," said Caleb. He watched as the girl also headed for the auditorium. He quickly followed and caught up to her. "My name's Caleb, i'm infused with Sneasel DNA. Mind if I ask what you're infused with?" he asked with a small grin. It'd be best if I made a friend now. That way I wont be completely alone in this school.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 pm

"You became infused with pokemon DNA too?" Alec asked, walkng into the giant room.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 pm

(I agree. Lol.)
Tulip stroled down the hall with the others. She was glad the girl called Mina had told the guy directions. She was about to have a panick attack when he showed up.
"Um...Sorry about...that. I...am very shy." she told them as she tried to give them a soft, but nervous smile.
"I...am infused...with vileplume...dna." she told them trying not to stutter as she spoke, but wasn't able to help it.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 pm

(you forgot Ben and his answer to my question.)

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:10 pm

(( Thanks yous alls :] ))

Mina kept on walking, but slowed down her pace as the girl and guy fell into walking with her. Questioning her on what she was infused with, she answered with that still serene smile. "I'm Mina, it's nice to meet you. Mmm, Sneasel? Dark/Ice? I'm mixed with a Dratini." She turned her head to the girl who said she was infused with a Vileplume.

A grass type, and a Vileplume. Wow.

So she was evolved already, that was impressive, seeing how she seemed to be such a shy girl.

And Mina still didn't have catch her name. "Ah, I didn't catch your name." She smiled, awaiting the girl's answer.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:28 pm

(Sorry. I didn't see it. You must ave posted while I was. I will do it now.)
"Oops...Sorry. Were...are my...manners. My...name is...Tulip." she told her. She was amazed by what the girl was infused with.
"Dritini? A...dragon type? Wow. Thats...cool." she told her.

Ben looked at Alec and gave him a nod.
"Yes. Lucario dna. I think its cool. How about you? What pokemon are you infused with?" he asked him taking a seat.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Alec sat down. "I'm infused with Chimchar DNA, as you can see by my awesome hairdo. I think being a Lucario would be awesome too. Do you kno what happens when you evolve? Cause I have no idea." He responded.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Sophie Gracefull watzs in "hello" her slighly rough voice chimed
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

(Sorry its taking me so long to reply. Helping take care of my boyfriend who has the flue. He is moving in so I have to help move his stuff while he rest.)
"Chimchar? Hm, thats cool. You get to evolve to Blaziken. Sweet. When it comes to Evolution I don't really know. I mean, I did evolve from a Riolu, but I can't remember what it was like." he told him as he placed his hands behind his back casually.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:23 pm

"Idiot! I evolve to Infernape!" Alec exclaimed as he thwacked Ben on the back of his head.

Sporian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm

(( ...SWINE FLU? D: uh, xD Had to write that :3 ))

Mina smiled at the girl who went by Tulip, and in one graceful movement, sat down in a seat at the auditorium, the other chairs slowly filling with students just as confused as she was. She was curious though, what it was like to evolve. Do your physical features change? Or maybe something else happens, maybe you gain a new power, or whatnot.

Still, she was curious, but decided to bottle it in. Asking might give of the wrong impression that she might be rude and abrupt, even a little blunt at that. So instead, she questions, "So, ahmm, what country are you from?"

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Ben glared a little at Alec as he slapped him. He had a really bad tempre and hated he started fights when someone did that. Thats the reason he transfered to this school, so that he wouldn't start fights with people who bullied him. He tried to control his anger.
"Right. My bad." he huffed looking away.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!