Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui nodded and sat down next to Tulip "well till you feel better I'll stay right next to you, and I'll be your protector for the rest of the day and if I keep seeing people bullying you I'll keep protecting you tell all the idiots get the idea" he added happily laughing a bit. Kamui took out a sketch book from his bag and started drawing things on it, the teacher was sure late he kept think over and over. He was drawing a forest with little creature in it very bright and cute.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Tulip watched as Kamui took a seat next to her.
"Well, thank you for doing this. Glad I found at least one mature guy in this school. Hope there are more people like you here." she murmured. It was to herslef though it was kind of directed to Kamui also. She hoped he wouldn't be bothered by protecting her a lot. She felt weak and pitiful. It was her nature she guessed. She then saw a guy give her a look and mouth " You don't deserve to be here. Your just using that guy to protect you." She turned away cringing and shaking a little. When would this ever stop? She hoped soon.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui looked up only from his eyes and then looked down and put his hand under his desk and made a fire ball come from his finger tips and fired it at the guys sit burning his butt. The boy jumped up yelling ow ow ow, Kamui laughed. "Hey Tulip, you see all the guys here...well I bet half of them are gay because if they like picking on a girl psh! they are defiantly gay" Kamui mused, a few guys glared at him Kamui didn't care it was in his own nature to be this bad but for a good cause. That was his problem in his old school he got in trouble for the right reason though adults see it as bad. "so if they hit you are pick a fight with you that just means there not true men because real men DON'T fight with girl like that" he added laughing. Kamui was taunting them he wanted them to get up and fight him, but none of them, they just endured their angry and some just didn't look at him because they had either unknown him before or had seen him fight.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Tulip looked at the guy who had just said something to her and he was jumping out of his seat screaming. She noticed the way Kamui was acting and new he had something to do about it. She thought it was hillarious and as she listened to what he was taunting she burst out lsghing. She held her head a little after. The pressure from her laughing so hard made her head throb.
"Ow." she said quietly hoping Kamui didn't hear her. She then looked back up at him still holding her head.
"Kamui, you might not want to start a fight with people." she whispered not wanting a fight to brake out for her sake.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui leaned in near Tulip "It'll be fun and anyways the teacher isn't here yet" he said chuckling "and look at them there trying to fight and some don't even want to fight...nothing is going to happen" he said and leaned back on his sit "even if one broke out it would be over before it even starts" he mused again and stared at the ceiling before going back to his sketch book and began to finish his previous drawing.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 pm

"Wow. You are very confident in yourself. I find that very admirabal. Just glad nothing will happen though." Tulip stated to Kamui. She wasn't one for violance, though when she would fight she would do it for a good reason. She watched Kamui draw and than she rested her head back on the table. She just layed there for a little letting the throbbing course thrugh her mind and then stop only to come back again.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillKim on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 am

"Um... MariahRose, where are we supposed to go when we first get here?" Lark asked sheepishly. New places made him very disoriented. He look up at Mariah was very pretty. At least he thought so. β€œHey are you crossed with a vulpix?” He asked taking notice of her tails behind her. They seemed to shimmer in the sunlight.
(\/)
( . .)
c(")(") hehe bunny~~

TillKim
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Fang frowned when the people ignored her and she pouted and got off the desk and walked over to Fuuma who was laughing. She slapped him on the back of the head and he winced and whined. "B*tch" He said in a joking tone and she stuck her tongue out at Fuuma. "B**tard." She said in joking tone and then smirked. She grabbed Fuuma by the collar and left the class and walked down the hall. "We need something to do.." She whined loudly and Fuuma nodded in agreement.

[[can someone be friends with my characters..?? meow >_< ]]

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Sophie scnrunched her nose realy getting annoyed. Her annoynce ignited a flame on her hands she struggled to smother the flame looked to see if someone saw that. "oops" she muttered
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trungo on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:36 pm

(nvm lol wrong post

trungo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariahRose on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Mariah Rose blushed at Larks comment. " Uh yes I am infused with a vulpix. I was told that we go to a gym if I remember correctly but I am not sure where that is. We could stick together and try to find out where to go if you would like to. I mean that I would like for you to come with me to look....." She was starting to get flustered by all that is going on.

MariahRose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Jumped as the teacher come along with a other students looking at me as if i did somthing wrong. The teacher crooked a finger at the students then frowned he narrowed his eyes and counted us and looked around as if someone was missing.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 pm

(( Sorry I Have not been here :/ I have been grounded, and with school and all I have to keep my grades up so I am usually studying most of the time, I dont want to just randomly jump back in so ummmm, can somebody help me lol-----Signed Lucius :D ))

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol:

(LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Wut wooot lrawr jdsasdllkdasjsgsjkfhfsjksfhjkaslf
Lucuis Ftw! *random posing* I like pie, its that simple xDD)( YOU LOST THE GAME!!!! )
Image Image
(\ /)
( . .)
C(" )(" )

Huchiama
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 pm

((i think the rp is dead >.<))

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:57 pm

((Horseback riding isnt a sport :p))

Huchiama
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PainfulRainbows on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm

((Sorry I wanna start it again x9 If anyone could be my friend it would be great (3: monkey )

Simon walked down the stone gravel until he got to a fountain at the school. He stood there staring at his reflection for about ten minutes when he heard footsteps pounding from the south, whining from the north, confusion from the west, and he felt the pain from someones head in the east. He grabbed his bag and walked east to the pain because it was hurting his head. He walked into a building and slammed the door open to a classroom where a girl was rubbing her head and a boy was talking to her while light other boys butts on fire. He walked towards the girl and tapped her on the hand. She looked up at him and he pulled his bag to the front of him then pulled out some white pills. He took her hand and put three of them in her hand then he pointed to her wound on her head. He took a notepad out of his bag and wrote.
"Its headache medicine." She read. She swallowed them and he walked away feeling relieved that the headache was gone. He closed the door and walked to the south were some kids were running around looking for something.
"Come on we have to find it!!" Someone yelled.
"How could you lose your room keys?!" the other yelled. Simon came into view and poked the first one on the arm causing him to look at him. Simon walked a bit away and came back, placing something with a small "jingle" sound in his hand then Simon walked away again.
"He found them!" He yelled.
"What?!" The second yelled and they both ran to catch up to Simon but he already left with the wind. He went west and saw a girl and boy walking looking at a map and he walked up to them.
"Do you need assistance?" He wrote on the pad. They nodded and asked where the gym was so he pointed to a building that was barely visible over the woods.
"Thanks!" The two said and ran towards the dome like building. He walked north next and saw a girl and a boy again but the boy had something sticking out of the side of his face. He looked at them oddly then smiled at them and walked away. They looked at him with amusement but he disappeared again before they could catch up to them again. All of a sudden he saw that girl he gave the medicine to earlier. She just came out of the bathroom and her friend was waiting for her. They spotted Simon but Simon only smiled when a bunch of running footsteps were heard again. They ran past the boy and girl and pinned Simon to the ground. They put a clutch on his arms holding them together then put him on his feet again. They snapped a metal ring on his neck and some on his arms then his wrists. They puck him up and walked away with snapping some on his ankles to. Simon smiled at the boy and girl while a picture fell from his shirt. The people walked away carrying Simon over their shoulders as he dozed to sleep. He rumbled awake as he noticed they reached their destination-- the same classroom as earlier when he gave the girl the medicine. He snickered as he was brought in looking at the faces of the boys. The men put Simon down and walked away while Simon put up a peace sign.
"Young Master please behave!" One of them begged then walked away. Simon was staring at the teacher while playing with the ring on his neck.
"You must be Simon..." The teacher said. He nodded still playing with the ring. "Class this is Simon Parrs. Please treat him nicely!" The teacher threatened. Simon held up the notepad again.
"Pleased to meet people that are weaker than me." He smiled. Some people were growling and he looked at the notepad. He frowned and ripped out the page showing them the new one. "Sorry that was from my last school. Pleased to meet people that are like me." It said and he smiled again. People stopped growling and the class said all together.
"Pleased to meet you!" They called. Simon walked to the very back of the room to the darkest corner.
"Teacher why is he sitting in the darkest corner of the room when there are other open seats up here?" Asked one girl.
"Because if Simon is in the light to long..... nevermind." The teacher said. "Okay now on with the lesson!" The teacher said. "The history of Poke-Hybrid Acadamy...blah blah blah..."

PainfulRainbows
Member for 13 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Jiro walked down the street. It was a while since he had tried to protect that woman.He couldn't believe that he was still alive! That blast made him a pokemon hybrid.Jiro was walking into the school doors.Hmm. where is the auditorium?

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!