Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Poke-Hybrid Academy(IC)(Still taking Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariahRose on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:29 pm

MariahRose walk into the school and looked about for someone to help her. She was still pulling her two suitcases and was quite tired to boot. Hair was disarrayed and the braid was almost non exsistant. Stopped for a moment and thought to herself.

-Where is everyone? I wouldn't mind going to my room to get cleaned up and rest for a bit. Plus I am so hungry.-

Finally she decided to call to see if anyone was about.

"Hello! Is there anyone who could help me, please?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariahRose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Lucas got to class just before the bell rang, He had been one of the last people to get there. Since it was only the first day of class Lucas knew that he wasnt the very last one. He had been standing in the dorrway for a while lost in thought before he came back to reality. People had started to stare so lucas quickly shuffled to a seat in the back so that people would stop looking at him. Lucas looked around and noticed that he was sitting next to somebody, It was a kid with long black hair who looked kind of scary.This guy looks like he'll be fun to mess withLucas looked at Caleb and began to speak "Whats up? I'm Lucas, infused with torchic, I'm not gay, I stay in dorm number 24, and I like pie more than normal people....now who are you? Lucas grinned cheesily as he adressed the black haired kid.

OOC: (Edit: I accidentally typed chimchar, sine I was originally gonna put chimchar on profile, its actually torchic :p)
Last edited by Huchiama on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
(\ /)
( . .)
C(" )(" )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Huchiama
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:44 pm

((could you be more specific on who your talking to?))

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui smiled "sure no problem" he said happily and put his arm around her waist, "your sure are small for a high school student" he said laughing lightly. He started walking for the door "thanks Miss Rose" he yelled a bit, "anytime Kamui" she said smiling waving good bye to them. Kamui walked calmly with Tulip to their class, "so what pokemon are you infused with I'm infused with a Castform that's way my hair changes and yes due to the weather" he said smiling happily. He loved being infused with a pokemon it made him feel unique and special unlike others who thought it was a curse or something.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillKim on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 pm

"Poke-Hybrid Ac-ad-emy." Lark read slowly. "Well this must be the place." Lark grabbed his luggage and started for the main building. He saw several other arrivals but was still nervous. He looked around and while walking realized he had no idea where he was going. "Umm... Could someone help me please?" He asked no one in particular. He waited a bit and when no one seemed to take notice he got agitated. Sparks built up and he asked much louder this time. "Could someone please give me directions?" Thou while flashy summoning his electricity made him dizzy and he soon found himself on the ground.

[anyone wanna be friends with my character please jump in.]
(\/)
( . .)
c(")(") hehe bunny~~

TillKim
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariahRose on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:55 pm

"Hi there! I am glad that someone else is here. I have no clue as to what to do either. My name is MariahRose and I just got here a few minutes ago." She held out her hand to the the newcomer.

She looked around and didn't see anyone until she spotted some one laying on the floor. She knelt down beside the young man and spoke softly as she brushed his hair back from his eyes.

"Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself? " There was concern in her voice.

[I'll be friends with your character, Lark]
Last edited by MariahRose on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MariahRose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 pm

A girl with pure white hair and red eyes could be seen flying through the air with a pair of white wings with red streaks on them. She was wearing a black tang top with a white cross on it and a plain red bandana around her neck that somewhat covered her mouth and neck. She had a studded red belt on and a pair of ripped black jeans and knee high combat boots with white and red laces.

She was holding onto a guy under the armpits and he was wiggling and mumbling something about how he was going to die. He had short black hair and dark blue eyes. He had on a long sleeve black top and a white jacket on top that was unzipped and had a hoodie. He had on a belt with bullets on it and a pair of loose white jeans with rips in them. He had on black boots that were somewhat covered by the white jeans.

He had a scythe shaped horn out the side of his head and a abnormal tail too. His eyes flickered from dark blue to red and his hair kept fading from black to white. The boy began to struggle and the two of them were flying over the school.

"Look there is the school Fang.." The guy chuckled and then looked up at the girl and she grinned. "I can see that Fuuma.." He stuck his tongue out at her and she flew down to the ground in front of the school and landed on her feet while Fuuma landed on his hands. "Ow.." Fuuma jumped onto his feet and whined about his wrists hurting. "Oh suck it up.." They walked into the school and got their schedules and went to find their class that they had together.

They walked down the hallway and Fang was throwing her explosive presents at everyone. "Kehehehe.." Fuuma rolled his eyes and continued to walk down the hall with Fang. They got into their class and saw a few interesting people. Fuuma noticed that the teacher was not there and he sat down and looked around. Fang sat on top of her desk and looked around at the people in the classroom with a grin on her face.

Fuuma rolled his eyes and saw two people who looked new talking and then shrugged and poked Fang who jumped three feet into the air above her desk and then fell onto the desk on her back. She wiggled a little and twitched and Fuuma chuckled. Fang blushed and then tackled Fuuma and started pulling on his absol ear. "You friggen suck Fuuma.." Fuuma laughed and then Fang calmed down and sat on her desk again and was pouting.

She saw the two new people talking too and then jumped onto the female's desk and grinned. "Hi my name is Fang.." She wiggled her fingers at the two people and then laughed. "Sorry..I get really hyper.."

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Caleb was surprised that someone spoke to him, though his face didn't show it. A chimchar? Ah so he's a fire type. This kid seems rather off.

"My name's Caleb, and i'm infused with Sneasel DNA. I don't like pie much, I prefer cake. I'm also not gay, and it appears that you're my neighbor as my dorm number is 23. Nice to meet you," he said with a friendly tone. "Looks like you're a fire type and i'm an ice and dark type. I wonder how we'll get along," he mumbled.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillKim on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:13 pm

"I am fine, just dizzy." Lark said trying to get his barrings. He stood up and shook the girls hand. "I am Lark, crossed with a pichu, you?" Lark said as an introduction. Not sure if it was right or not. He put on a happy face though you could only tell by his tone and eyes, as a mask was covering his face.

TillKim
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huchiama on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Maybe Caleb isn't as scary as I thought

"Aah, I believe cake only tastes good with ice cream---Did you own a sneasel, or were you just infused with it when the meteor hit?"Lucas asked curiously" I went out to catch a pokemon and I ran into a torchic, I tried to catch it but it always managed to escape....I then decided to set a trap for it, and I caught it too....I was holding the torchic when the meteor hit. I seddenly fell unconscious, but the torchic woke me up by burning my butt with an ember---I decided to let it go, and I returned home. Nonee of my physical features changed, when I was infused, but over the next few days wierd stuff started to happen and the next thing I knew my mom sent me to this school...Apparently they had put something in the news about pokemon infused peoplle, but i never watch the news hehe....

Huchiama
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:28 am

Sophie bounded outside. That was obisly were we were having it. Seeing nobody else she flicked her tails in impations. She wondered if anyone else even had ability controll. She worked to calm herslef. All calm-like she sat wraping her self with her tails.

((sorry if i stole your idea for classes))
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillKim on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 pm

[Wait I am curious. Will the school and dorms be designed to suit pokemon types. For instance; fire types sleep in volcanic like areas and water types sleep in pools, ect. Because that would make the rp a little more interesting, and the poeple could always choose the room they find most comfortable.]

TillKim
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sporian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:56 pm

[I don't think so, because we have different types rooming with each other]
Alec shook the kids hand.

Sporian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 pm

(Sure. Sorry about that.)
As Tulip was being helped back to class she was very nervous as Kamui had his arm around her waist.
"Yes, I know I am short. Dont know were I got it from though. What am I infused with? A Vileplume. I think you being a castform is awesome. What happened the night you became infused with a Castform?" she asked him not wanting to tell him her reason that she was with a Vileplume. She was glad that since she was talkjing to Kamui and not stuttering that it was a good sign.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nontara on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:24 pm

'WoW! Thats a nice hand shake you got. Well, im off. Thanks again for the help.' and with that Kaid turned around and began running off towards a girl, sitting all alone in what looked like a training ground.

Nontara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:28 pm

closed her eyes and raised her head to the sky and reameberd all that had happened. When the medor hit she heard a crash and was then on the ground gasping for air as somthing had just entered her body. She now knows that was a ninetails.

((sorry for coping your idea for abilty controll AyaAmayaMiyu. I had nothing. we can be in the same class?))

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Kamui Nakajima

"What happened the night you became infused with a Castform?"

Kamui looked at her and chuckled "nothing much just I was outside in soccer practice when it happened and due to that my hair and eyes changed in front of my teammates of course they freaked and so did I until I was told what happened" Kamui said calmly and opened the door to the classroom, "when they did I felt happy I didn't feel sad or upset...it made me feel different, special you know people may see this powers as a curse but I think its a gift everyone in the world is the same human living normal lives normal jobs, school but we get to have an adventure a great thrill" He said smiling happily and sat Tulip down on a desk chair. " and its great since no human mes with you...though no one mess with me anyways" he said laughing.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Tulip let out a laugh at Kamui as he explained to her what had happened.
"Well, that is a lot better then what happened with me for sure. Anyways though, I really do like being infused with a pokemon. It makes me feel a little stronger on the inside. Of course, unlike some people, I get picked on by people just like me. I just don't understand why people say hurtful things and treat me like I am a weakling. All I am is shy and those kids made me that way." she said softly as she placed her head on her desk. Getting worked up like that didn't help her head injury.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Kamui Nakajima

Kamui smiled and rubbed her head "don't worry there just a bunch of losers they like picking on others just because there insecure about themselves!" Kamui sort of yelled the last part, he knew a few people were staring at them. Kamui laughed "anyways don't worry I use to be like you its just a phase trust me, once you get use to yourself and maybe learn a bit of fighting no one well mess with you...unless they want to get beaten by a girl" he said eying the guy that had picked on Tulip he turned his head over quickly and pretend like he wasn't looking. Kamui smiled at Tulip "just take it easy okay if your head hurts just tell okay?"

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Sophie wondered if she was in the right place, or at the wrong time. Then she let her ming woder flicking her ear the listen for anybody.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Tulip looked up to look directly at Kamui as he talked to her. Sh placed her hand on her head to cool the throbbing.
"Yeah, those guys are just a bunch of losers. I hope that I will be able to get to trust people more. I tried making friends with this one person. She was so nice and treated me like you do. She then later betrayed me when people started to bully me. She let them beat me up and then said she had payed them to do it." she said as she cried a little. She then wiped the tears away.
"Sorry, didn't mean to tell you my depressing life. ANyways, me head is alright." she told him though she did feel a little dizzy.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!