Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jinchūriki School ((IC & Restart))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Jinchūriki School ((IC & Restart))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Kylli watched all the people around then noticed the redhead teacher who she hoped she would be able to be taught by. She thought of going up and approaching him, but with the thought of nothing to say and shyness, she decided against it. Her tail unwond from around her waist and she looked at it. It was lavender for the most part, like her hair, but it had black rings around it. She sighed a little before grabbing it and hugging it to her. She loved her tail, but she always felt so childish when it showed.
Her green eyes scanned the room before a screaming in her head started up. "Why are you over here alone! You are supposed to be out there getting in close with people! I have plans you know!" she voice screamed before Kylli pulled her knees up and lowered her head. "Stop yelling." she begged in a low whisper. "Please, no more screaming." she whimpered, hugging herself as close as she could. She hated when Kunili screamed at her. The tailed beast she was cursed with was always screaming or yelling about something. Her life goal was not only to ruin Kylli's life but to get in close to everyone she could and kill them.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:47 am

Kaede watched Hoshi for a little while longer before scoffing quietly. Her cat demon still hadn't returned and the girl herself looked as if she was somewhere else. Judging from her somewhat strange behavior and her earlier statements, the boy could only guess that she was communicating with the tailed beats in some way. "Does that guy really interest you so much as to go out of your way to watch him?" - he asked, being rather confident that it really was the case and the little cat creature wasn't simply slow in coming back, - "I don't mean to control you and I'd even say you should just do whatever you want to, but earlier you asked if I wouldn't mind if you hung out with me, right? I like you, but not so much as to go out of my way tolerating some idiot for your sake. And in either case, pay attention, it's about to start".

As Hinata walked onto the stage, Kaede hard a time trying to look but, at the same time, trying not to look. Although he generally acted cool and collected, he had absolutely no self-control when it came to mattes concerning her. At least he was glad that she was away from that shadowy freak Ryu, but looking at her, even though technically he was supposed to at the time, was still very embarrasing. In all honesty, from an objective point of view, there weren't that many likeable qualities in Hinata and some he would generally classify as simply annoying. So what the nature of his attraction towards her? Rather, why was love always so unconditional and uncomfortable? But even as he thought that, his heart fluttered on the wings of happiness from seeing her that much.
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:02 am

Gaara was warmed by Hinata's simple touch, but confused about the girl's blush who stood before him.

Why was she blushing? She wasn't blushing like Hinata always did; the Hyuuga was glowing red often (like how she was now). He wasn't embarassing eher was he?

"It wasn't childish," he said. He offered another slight smile (once again, very slight). "Teachers are here to help."

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Yuuto exited his office and began looking around the school, none of the classes were in cession. It wasn't that bad because it was the first day, but he didn't want the teachers making a habit of it. So Yuuto went to the auditorium to see where they were, sticking his head through the door he noticed they seemed to be discussing who to mentor, so he left the teachers alone. Seeing that they made progress he began to look around for any derelicts from class, kids laying around doing nothing. Checking the usual places such as the bathroom or behind the stairwells no one appeared, so Yuuto began to check in weirder places like the roof. How unfortunate that he actually found one laying on the roof and staring at the sky. Yuuto sneaked up on the child and said, "A beautiful sky isn't it!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Asai completely ignored the comment made by Naruto been how responding to a simpleton such as him would be beneath him epically seen how the fool just attacked the student's, so he just continued playing a musical in his head to block out Yamata no Orochi. as Hinata asked what he thought Asai was still focused on his imaginary musical he say's "i think i should have picked some a different lead, i know during the first act it seemed like the perfect choice but during the 3rd the voice just sounded horse...oh wait never mind, forget what i just said, does not matter. so what was the question?" Asai quickly replays the last minute in his head and says :"yes i would be a good idea to have Gaara introduce his self to the student and let us make sure to separate Kaede from Ryu plus Gaara from Hoshi, nothing personal but the way she works with her bijuu could lead to Gaara trying that again and was not good when that happen again on that note we should try and get her to stop that never a good idea for us to listen to are's leads to trouble.~ walks off 3 ft to the left take's out his pocket watch ~ we are behind scheduled, lets get this done fast,"
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Hoshi looked over at Kaede and nodded. "I won't make anyone do anything they don't want. I've seen it before in the places I've traveled. Sometimes people will talk to one person who hates another person but will also talk to that other person. It's ok to do those things right?" She asked and was completely honest that she didn't know if it was ok or not. She had felt bonds between other humans before but usually they had been bonds of hate. Only one other time had she felt a bond that wasn't hate, and in the end it almost killed her. She wanted to prove to herself that it wasn't always like that. She believed that with people who were like her might be able to show her this. Yet she was still so naive.

The last part of his little lecture hit when she heard another teacher talk but this time he said her name. She heard bits but not the whole thing. Something about her and a person named Gaara. She had heard that name before. Kazekage of Suna and a jinchuriki to the one tailed. She thought he was the man with the red hair and black rims around his eyes. He looked interesting enough. Yet it was that blond Jinchuriki that interested her.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:26 pm

"When are we supposed to start classes, Yuzi?" Karenia asked. "I have NO clue......probably soon I guess...." Yuzi looked around again, and yawned. "I'm tired, can't we go home?"

"No, and we live apart, remember?" "Yeah..."

They looked on stage and heard Hinata's speech, and saw as her face turned red. "Public speaking fears, maybe?" "Yeah. She looks like a shy one too."
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 pm

"Sure, it's perfectly fine. After all, the human civilization exists thanks to the fact that people are willing to overlook the faults of each other for the sake of interaction with each other, or something along those lines. But I don't really care for things like that, you see. That guy obviously can't stand me and I have no intention of putting up with him either, so if we don't stay away from each other, we are going to get into a big fight at some point in time. And at that time you'd feel inclined to interfere and would end up the one getting hurt. I don't want something like that on my conscience. Of course, this prediction does not necessarily have to come true, but it seems quite likely", - he said and chuckled a bit, - "Honestly, I can't believe myself. And after all the claiming to not care about anyone other than myself, I go out of my way to explain something so complicated for your sake".

"In any case", - he continued, - "You'll probably have to choose which one you'd like to stick around, if either of us. And don't get confused about things. Even though I know a lot about how common humans socialize, it's all just theoretic knowledge from observation. It allows me to make a more objective judgment of another person's psychology, but I won't be able to teach you how to act in a human society if that's what you're looking for."

"Unbelievable", - he said to himself, - "Why am I going out of my way to protect her, even at my own expense? Does she remind me of my past self or something?"

OOC: edited for typos
Last edited by Sench on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exalted on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:22 pm

The ground at the main entrance to the school seemed calm enough, nobody was using the doors at the moment, Kaza would hate to surprise anybody with his entrance under the false pretense that it was in some way grand or arrogant. As the boy began to emerge from the ground his eyes would remain closed, giving off a deep look of personal concentration or thought, in which was somewhat true, using a Jutsu to travel such long distances required a bit of work and Chakra but it wasn't all that exhausting on the boy. The ground would seal itself underneath Kaza's feet, small bits of rubble falling from his shoes as he took his first steps towards the doors. Kaza begun to open his eyes as he reached out for the handle, he had never been here before and to continue navigating with his eyes closed would prove most difficult. As the boy took in his new schools surroundings he pulled forth an envelope from his satchel, the innards of this document would be his transfer transcripts and a letter from Kiri no Gakure apologizing for the late admission to the school as he had only been recently discovered. Kaza snarled a bit looking at the envelope, what a stuck up bunch of nimrods to send him to a place like this just because he was different, not that it really mattered everything would be the same here as it had been in Kiri.

Looking for a sign of arrow to point him in the right direction Kaza wandered into what seemed like a main office, a lady behind the counter cut him off before he could speak by pointing at a sign on the counter

"All Students to Report to Auditorium For Introductions"

Kaza shrugged a bit, his life was so boring that even the lady behind the counter didn't offer a word as he left and headed towards the clearly marked auditorium. As Kaza pushed forth the doors and walked inside he would stand there, taking mental note of seating available and what was occurring currently. Many students had their heads turned towards the stage in which older people stood, assuming they were the teachers Kaza felt like he was interrupting, but that feeling would have to subside he shrugged, making his way towards a somewhat center row, a few seats away from a pair of girls.
ImageImageImage

Exalted
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Karenia and Yuzi looked back at the person sitting behind them. They both smiled and waved to him, and Yuzi went around the seats and sat down next to him. "Hello. I'm Yuzi. What's your name?" Karenia sat next to her sister and introduced herself as well. "I'm Yuzi's little sister Karenia. How are you?"

They were being polite, they were in a happy mood for the most part. Although Miazu and Kaku didn't like the presence of a Biiju stronger than them. Together, Kaku and Miazu were alright but they were never the strongest Biiju.

'I don't like this guy.' Miazu said to Yuzi.

'Neither do I, Karenia.' Kaku said.

'Didn't we tell you to shut up?!' Both girls whispered mentally.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exalted on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 am

Two younger girls that Kaza had sat near must have been particularly bored as they spun out of their seats to great him. Karenia and Miazu they introduced themselves as, Kaza thought of just ignoring them completely for a moment, but to be honest he didn't want to seem like some stuck-up jerk. Moving his head to the side to get a view of the two he let a very soft smile off and began to speak,

"Hello to the both of you, you may call me Kaza, and actually I'm feeling a bit out of place to be honest, the people here seem to be mingling well...." Kaza didn't understand if the girls would catch what he meant about not being a sociable person, but perhaps they wouldn't even care.

"So if I might ask, what exactly is going on around here? everybody seems to be waiting for something.." Kaza kept thinking to himself about how lame his conversation topics are, but he was truly curious as to what was about to happen within the auditorium. As he sat there awaiting a response a voice decided to make itself know in his mind, These two girls are kinda cute Kaza, the voice was none other than Juusan the Thirteen-tailed Bear, whom was in persona a bit of a horndog, like usual Kaza just ignored his spirit and continued the conversation with the girls.

the small smile on Kaza's face grew slightly larger as he awaited their response.

Exalted
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:27 am

"Oh, we are still waiting to start class." Yuzi said. Karenia could see Kaza was shy, but she thought he might need someone to talk to later, so she decided to find out more about him. "You see," she said. "This is my sister, and it seems we are the only two who have been really close before this school. Do you have any siblings?"

Yuzi quieted her sister with her tail. "You don't ask that until you know if something bad happened to him." Yuzi looked back at Kaza. "My younger sister and I have been separated for a while, and she was living with her mother until she died..."

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exalted on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am

As the older sister quieted the younger Kaza let loose a small chuckle, embarrassed to think he was chuckling at such distasteful things he cut it short before the girls would take notice. When Kaza heard about the mother he immediately regretted his chuckle, he probably would look like some huge jerk now and would have killed his chances at a social life once again, oh how troublesome these activities were. Kaza thought for a moment before responding to the original question,

"I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss, my mother has also passed on." - there was a brief pause in Kaza's speech as he remembered his mother, such a gentle lady. - "But that's not the kind of talk we should be having now is it! I do not in fact have a single sibling, I am an only child, what mischief you two must have gotten into as little ones eh?" Kaza would be happy to switch to a lighter topic than deceased love ones, painful memories need not be brought up in public with strangers, it just wouldn't be proper.

Kaza drew a fake smile for the girls as he still tried to bury the memories of his parents, whom would remain at the back of his mind for the rest of the day now.

Exalted
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Kylli looked up at the ceiling when the intercom stated the students needed to report to the auditorium. She looked around, since she was already in the auditorium. Wiping under her eyes quickly, she jumped to her feet and decided to make the best of things and start being social. She didn't want to be alone through out the school year.
She looked around for a second, wondering who she might actually be able to talk to without them shunning her or just disliking her. It was true that once she got talking, Kylli had a hard time stopping. She wanted to make a friend though. Anyone!
Her tail brushed the floor slightly as she walked around, looking at students and teachers alike. Her neko-like ears twitched a little as her eyes scanned every possible candidate.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Running Water on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Kasumi repressed a sigh. She was sure that the teacher was only trying to be nice. Her outburst had been immature, impolite, and foolish. She would believe that no matter what anyone else tried to tell her.

She really needed to get a better hold of herself. She simply smiled though, appropriately embarrassed on account of the slip-up which she would not allow herself to forget, and turned to listen to the woman teacher speaking.

The teacher disappointed her. The teacher was shy and seemed uncomfortable in a position of authority. If that was truly the case, why, oh God, why, did she agree to become a teacher. What a foolish person! Kasumi really did not like the Hyuuga.

The announcement itself was also disappointing. She expected things to begin, but no, the teachers would discuss some more. As if half the day had not been spent "discussing".

She fingered her wrist watch and walked away, internally fuming, but with a calm and professional appearance on the outside.

Running Water
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:25 pm

She nodded absentmindedly at the comment. "Choose huh? If I have to I will but since you two aren't in the same room at the moment I think for the time being this is ok. And you really tell people you only care about yourself? I used to do that back when people listened to me. Yet I never really knew if anything actually came from it. Good or bad. As for looking for a teacher, wasn't really aiming for that. Isn't that a bit of what they are meant to help us with at this school in the first place? To help us control our powers and make sure we can function to a way humans like so we can at least be a little more normal in society? No, I wasn't looking for you to be a teacher. I was looking for a person to communicate with and at least see if I can give any of this a shot. If it doesn't work out I'll just leave and continue roaming with Rai-chan like always." Hoshi said as she continued to stare out at the rest of the people in the room.

There was those two girls who had been hissing at each other but they were now being loud and almost seemed to be annoying some boy who had walked in. There was another girl talking with some boy and to her it at least looked like they were having a good time. Another girl had been talking with a teacher and now was blushing for some reason. And that girl with the cat ears and a tail looked completely lost in the room. Hoshi had never seen another girl with features in anyway like hers so her own ears were twitching slightly in amusement. Well, I don't think I'll be too bored here at least." She thought to herself.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Gaara was glad when the girl turned away from him. Smiling too much got annoying, not that he smiled really big or anything, but the tiniest smile can wear out lips that only ever frown.

Gaara crossed his pale arms over his chest and closed his eyes. It was much easier to listen when his eyes weren't being distracted. When were they going to go to class? Who were his students? He hadn't even thought about it, hadn't even thought to check...

Oh well, it could be a surprise.

(once again please excuse Gaara, his author was sick but is doing much better now! :D Yay!)

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 pm

As Ryu laid back on the roof, lazyness kicked in as he started dazing off while looking at the clouds pass by. His hands behind his head, he finally closes his eyes and snoozes away, his leg's hanging off the edge as he rested until something came along for him to do.

It was then he heard a voice, springing awake to see someone looking down at him as he rolled to the side and sprung onto his feet, looking at him. "What do you want? You also here to convince me to go back into that hell hole of a room?" He says, pointing out at the auditorium to show what he was refering to.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Hinata nodded in response to Asai's comment. "I... I think that would be wise."

Then, to all of the teachers, asked, "Is there any student you would like to have? I thought at first that Sato-kun would be a good student because she also has a visionary Kekkei Genkai, but she doesn't seem to like me much. Perhaps Shingen-kun since he also comes from Konohagakure?"

Noticing Gaara standing with closed eyes, she blinked. "Um, Gaara-san, are you alright?" She asked in a very soft voice.

[ooc: This roleplay is slowing at a quick pace >_<]
Last edited by Kaneria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:16 am

Gaara opened his eyes at the soft voice of Hinata. She was one of the few women he could stand to be around; she didn't complain and talk nonstop like most of her gender seemed to do. He could be around her comfortably without ever having to say a word.

He looked at her and tried to say with a nod of his head and a look in his eyes that said he was fine. He just wasn't sure of his students. How was he supposed to pick people to teach? How about he just have whoever was last? That would be just fine by him.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!