Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jinchūriki School ((IC & Restart))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Jinchūriki School ((IC & Restart))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 pm

((It is))

"We were forced to fight as little ones, to see which one was stronger." Karenia blurted out before Yuzi could stop her. "Yes, now look who is dead, Karenia." Yuzi smiled at Kaza apologetically. "We did not have the best childhood, but who here has?" Yuzi was happy to switch the subject again. "The key to happiness will never be found by humanity. Only an illusion of happiness." Yuzi has always said that after she had killed her father. "My mother took off after I was born. I grew up alone, really. Karenia's mother took her away from me." Karenia nodded. "Who is our teacher, Yuzi?" Yuzi thought for a moment. "I have NO clue. But they will probably keep us apart. Though I alone can really handle you."
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Kylli looked around at everyone being chosen or choosing their teacher. She didn't really care who she got as long as she learned something. She sighed then started walking around. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and happy. Why wasn't she? She shrugged and then noticed a red head teacher who seemed more relaxed out of all the others. For a second she was about to keep on looking but something told her to go up to him.
"Um- excuse me." she started moving in front of him so he would look at her, or at least see her. "May I be in your class?" she asked in a meek manor, since she didn't like being rejected. "Please." she added, trying to mind her manors.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Gaara raised his nonexistent eyebrows as he was approached by a young girl. She asked to be in his class. Did she really want him as her teacher? And she had said 'please'. He felt a twitch in his lips to smile, but he didn't.

He nodded his red hed. "Since I don't know who's in my class, sure; you can be in it." He remained nochalantly leaning against the wall but kept looking at her. Should he say something else? Was the conversation over?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Kylli smiled when Gaara-sensai agreed to let her in his class. She had been so worried about him rejecting her that her smile would probably last for an hour or so. She bowed to him at least three times. "Thank you sensai!" she said all three times that she bowed. "I promise to work my hardest and be a good student." she stated, looking into his eyes as she spoke.
She didn't think she would have been given a chance here, since everywhere else she went, she was cast aside or ignored. It was nice to have someone agree to let her in their class. It made her feel a little more human or normal, even if she wasn't. She knew she wasn't.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 am

Gaara was surprised by the genuine and bright smile that the girl offered him. Just because he was allowing her into his class? Really? She honestly seemed joyed by the fact that he had agreed to her request. It warmed his heart... at least he thought it did. Few things could warm him, so he was never too sure.

He tried to make his own smile bigger for her; it got a tiny git bigger. He hoped it at least looked happier then it had with the other girl. "Of course," he said, "I'm sure you'll be a good student." Was that okay? He wasn't saying anything wrong was he?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 am

Hinata watched the exchange with a surprised, yet genuine smile. She gave a tiny nod, hoping that it would encourage the redhead without being seen by the enthused student. "Maybe you should take the other girl too? That Sato-kun." She suggested quietly. "I doubt she'd enjoy being with any other teacher."

"I think I will take Shingen-kun and, um, the one he is speaking to... Morikaze-kun. Is this okay?" She had little basis for picking these students, only that one had come from Konoha and the other seemed to get along with him. She hoped that her choices wouldn't be too random.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Asai was looking through the students daisies trying to make the best decision on his 2 pupils, when he over hears Hinata and in responses to what she just said he reply's "good good Mr.Gaara you take those two but, Ms.Hyuga are you sure about hoshi seen how you would need to get her to stop been buddy buddy with her bijuu like i said it's never good idea for us to listen to are bijuu."
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Kylli looked over to Hinata then bowed to her as well, since she hadn't seen her before. "Hello Lady Hinata." she greeted then smiled to her. She hoped it wasn't rude of her to just now being showing her respect. She started to worry about it a little and took a few steps back, her ears folding down a little likes a neko's might.
"Good girl. Get close with them." Kunili nearly purred, making Kylli wince. "Stop." she mumbled out loud, though she didn't mean to. She closed her eyes and went to the room she had built in her mind for them. She stared at the beast fearlessly. "I refuse. I am here to control you. I will win." she whispered, again her words being said out loud.
She opened her eyes and took a deep breath. She shook her head a little, shaking away the last few traces of Kunili's presence, at least for now.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 am

She was straining to hear what the teachers were saying. She wanted to know what was going to happen to her and who was going to be in charge of her. She managed to hear to a bit of what was going on. They were talking about her. Her and her relationship with Rai-chan. She felt anger built up within her as her cat ears went flat against her head and her tail started lashing back and forth. "How dare they judge me! They know nothing about me! Rai-chan was the only one who has never hurt me! I won't work with these people if they try and change how I fight and how I feel about my Bijuu! I'm proud to be a Jinchuriki! Rai-chan was right. This really probably was a horrible idea coming here."

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:10 am

"Yeah, I guess I was being too cocky. I am not fit to teach anyone anything anyhow", - Kaede said absentmindedly. He was growing bored with the current state of things by the second. Hoshi was good company and criminally cute, but he didn't really come to that place to socialize. In all honesty, he didn't know if he could even say he had a serious reason in coming to this academy rather than doing it on a whim. "I want to remain close to Hinata" was what he thought, but he never actually was close to her and he probably wouldn't get any closer now. Their 'relationship' was that of fellow villagers and shinobi, they weren't even proper acquaintances. Now, it would 'evolve' into a relationship of a student and a teacher - regardless of whether he ended up studying directly under her or not - which was probably even worse than the initial one. Being fellow shinobi could at least mean she would view him as an equal, but now he was but a child under her care, even if indirectly so.

Yet he still couldn't help but feel incredibly happy when his ears caught her words. She was going to take him (and Hoshi, but that wasn't of much importance in the context) as her student! It meant he was going to be seeing a lot of her, it didn't even matter under which circumstances. Just thinking about it made him so happy he could barely contain himself. No, actually, he couldn't contain himself at all, he needed to share this euphoria with someone. The closest person to him - and coincidentally the only person (not counting Hinata) he liked in the whole classroom - was Hoshi, so she had to become the victim of his sudden hug full of emotion. He let her go and mostly regained his composure a few seconds later.

"Um, sorry about that", - Kaede mumbled, somewhat embarrased by his outburst, completely missing the expression on the girl, - "Hinata i- -sensei is a great person. I'm sure you'll get to like her."
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Asai could not but over hear Kylli talking to her bijuu and just said "sing a musical." after awhile assumed that Kylli is now confused he clarifies by saying "if your mind is preoccupied then it's harder for your bijuu to communicate with you, so what i do is memorize books, equations & and musicals and play them in my mind to block out Yamata's influence ~Asai take out a book and hands it to Kylli~ here this book is full of short stories song and and few equations that I've collected over the years to help me control Yamata."

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 pm

"Good morning!" Hinata replied to the girl who had requested to be Gaara's student. She offered the girl a smile before turning back to Asai. "But I don't think there is anything wrong with Morikaze-kun being friendly with her bijuu." Hinata muttered, shuffling her feet. She wasn't sure if she had a right to say this, not being a jinchuriki like the other teachers, but the student report had said that the girl's bijuu did not have ill intent.

As she was speaking about Morikaze Hoshi, she was made aware of those two students she had picked listening in on the discussion. "Ah? You heard?" She asked the two of them. She gave a tentative little smile before bowing slightly.

"Well, I guess you know this already, but I am Hyuuga Hinata of Konohagakure and if you don't mind, I'd like to be your teacher..." She introduced again, a touch of red across her otherwise pale cheeks.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:51 pm

She was still upset that they were talking about Rai-chan. She had no problem being with Kaede. Yet this teacher was already looking nervous. She had heard the teacher saying that she didn't have a Bijuu, so why was she here? She was ripped from her thoughts when Kaede hugged her suddenly. She immediately turned bright red and froze in his embrace. As quickly as it came, he let her go and she started to feel herself again. Completely flustered by the hug she nodded at Kaede's words. "A great person huh? How so? She's not like us. Does she know anything about the problems we could be having thanks to our indifferences or how much pain some of us here have felt? No offense, but is she really fit to be a teacher for a messed up case like me?" She asked. Hoshi watched as her new sensei introduced herself to them. She didn't know why, but her shy attitude just didn't mix with her own normally energetic and mischievous personality. Though she really wasn't happy with the situation, the message that stranger gave to her about coming to this place repeated itself in her mind. "I'll stay here only to find the answers to my questions. She's my sensei. So she'll have the answers, right?" She told herself

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Kylli's eyes went wide in a little bit of shock that she had spoken out loud again. She had once thought she had ended the odd habit, but obviously it was still a problem. Her lips curled into a small meek smile when Asai started to explain. It was nice to get some advice. When he handed her the book she took it and bowed to him a good three times. "Thank you sir!" she said each time then smiled to him. She couldn't thank him enough but she hoped her respect would be sufficient until she could think of another way to repay him.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:55 pm

"fine fine have it your way" Asai says to Hinata while shaking his in disapproval and continues to say "but if she loses control of it then it's on your head.". Asai turns his attention back to Kylli who was at the moment thanking him which made him feel a little warm in side so he could not help but smile back and "say no problem." Asai takes out the daisies of Kylli after looking it over real quick he looks back at here then ask "ms.Kylli-Raku do you wish to be my pupil?"

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Kaede was focusing very hard on the task of not looking at Hinata. Not for a second, not for an instant, not at all. She was too close and he hadn't properly mentally prepared himself for it. Besides, she overheard them talking about her, so she must have heard what he said about her, right? How he almost spoke of her without adding the necessary '-sensei' suffix at the end of her name? What if his words gave him away? He didn't intend to hide his feelings from her for much longer, but he wanted to tell her about it openly and in an appropriate situation. What was he going to do if she was to realize it now?

And in any case, she was too close. It was almost impossible for him to resist the temptation to look at her at this range, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to control himself properly if he did. Her silky raven hair, her smooth pale skin, her soft rosy lips, her beautiful mysterious eyes... was he staring? Yup, he was staring. Having realized his actions, Kaede sharply turned away from her, pretending to be lost in thought and quite miserably failing at it, as everyone always does in such situations. He silently cursed at his lack of control: he was acting really awkward which was very suspicious. Luckily, his salvation came in the face of Hoshi.

"I thought you came here to learn how to be human, not go around putting people down", - Kaede pouted, he didn't like Hinata being badmouthed, - "There is only one you and one Rai-chan in this world, so there isn't anybody who can teach you how to be yourself. You can run around pretending to be someone else and you can go back to the mental cage you put yourself in. But if you want to try and find yourself, you should at least not push away the people who are there to help."

Kaede was a bit angry at Hoshi for saying what she did, which obscured the realization that Hinata was still standing next to them from his mind for a while, but as he was finished talking, he felt his cheeks flaring up. He said something so profound in front of her, it was so embarrassing! But what if it made her feel inadequate? "Curse you, wisdom of the people past", - he said silently, almost wishing he didn't obtain the experience of so many people older than himself from Suzaku. But in any case, neither of them had properly introduced themselves to Hinata yet, he suddenly realized. Even if she knew a lot about them from their bios, it was still rude.

"I-it's a plea-pleasure to meet you, Hi-hinata-sa-san. I'm K-k-k-", - he was looking down at the table in front of him and scratching his nose from nervousness, but the stuttering still wouldn't stop until he raised his voice, - "Kaede! Uh, sorry. Also from Ko-konoha".

"Nice introduction, moron. By now everyone but the painfully stupid would have figured everything out", - the boy scolded himself.

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Kylli's eyes went wide when Asai asked if she wanted to be his pupil. She looked down at the ground and gave a sad expression. What was she to do? Gaara-sensai had already taken her to be his pupil. Could she have two teachers? She looked to Asai for a second then over to Gaara. "Umm. It would be an honor but Gaara-sensai has already asked. Is it possibly for me to have both of you as my teachers?" she asked, hoping it was since she thought she could learn a lot from both of them.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:06 am

Asai starts to laugh then says "oh there is something wrong with me to day but i guess it is possible but it's up to the principal, but even if it's not okay you are still more than welcome to see me for some advise." Asai turns back to the daisies to find his self a pupil. After awhile Asai holds up a daisie and asks"hmm say that Ryu kid does some one have him as a pupil yet?"

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Ikazu slowly dazed of in space and began a trip inward, purely by accident. Once there the Rokubi started to talk, "You know it isn't often we get down time to relax like this, usually you're off on some mundane mission that doesn't seem much of a purpose." Ikazu grunted and replied, I have to give you that one, but there's other ways to relax and this isn't my first choice. The chairs become uncomfortable after a while and there doesn't seem to be much happening, even behind the scenes." The Rokubi just laughed and said, "Alright, but it's your funeral. The only thing I care about is getting away from that gobi-brute, he's weaker in terms of chakra, but he compensates with sheer strength." Ikazu laughed back and said, "I'll keep that in mind, but I actually like Kyo-san so I'd like it if you two could get along. Maybe you just need a common enemy, nothing unites people like a similar cause." Before the Rokubi could reply, Ikazu went back to reality and almost lunged forward out of his chair and into the next row. Ikazu stopped himself before that happened and pushed himself back into his chair. Turning to Kyo he said, "Come to think of it, I don't really know much about where you came from, mind telling me ab out it? Of course I'll have to do the same."

Yuuto chuckled as the kid pointed to the auditorium and called it hell. Kneeling down he pointed to the horizon and said, "I doubt what's in that room is any worse than what you'd find out there. However, I have been wrong before. Anyway, I'm not here to force you to do anything, much less do I care to. My job is merely to make sure the delinquents at the school are kept in check, you know, damage control." Yuuto took a breath and said, "So why exactly did you come here and say the meet-n-greet was hell?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Acting like he's thinking, he plays around with the guy, "Hmmm..let me think...None of your buisness." Looking at him with an irritated look, he leeps off the roof and lands on teh ground below, walking off to find another place to relax as he goes up to a tree on the school grounds and lays abck on a branch of it, trying relax again as he wasn't feeling like talking to the guy.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!