Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heroes: Heroes Vs Villains (Part 2)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Heroes: Heroes Vs Villains (Part 2)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Gabriel had just dropped Raquel and her date Darry off at the mansion and headed for his uncles place. He found the man sitting in a recliner in the middle of his apartment. Dressed in an old tux that seemed to fit him oddly. Gabriel wondered how long he’d been sitting there.

“Martin, are you ready? “

The man looked up after a moment and stood up. He looked dazed and uncertain

“Gabriel is it really ok for me to show up? “

Gabriel realized that he had been agonizing over this for awhile. The father who abandoned his family, a coward who couldn’t own up to his actions, I…I know about all the things you’ve done, but I know it wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t been such a fool “

Gabriel just starred at him “Dwelling on the past is pointless, what’s done is done and all that we can do is try to live for the now. Now we should be going, there’s still plenty of time before the wedding, but I don’t like being away for long “he held his hand out and smiled a little.

Martin stepped forward and took the mans hand, instantly they were in the foyer of the mansion. Martin was a little shaken by the instant travel and even more so by the dark beauty of the mansion “You live here? “

“For the time being, Emmet and I are going to move after the wedding. Just a little longer till the wedding “

Gabriel leaned against a wall; he could feel his face stretch as he smiled. Martin starred at his nephew “You really love this guy don’t you? “

“Yes “Gabriel nodded “I do, I’ve never felt this way about anyone in my life and never thought I would. But here I am now, about to be married. It’s nice “

Martin could never remember making that kind of serene expression when he’d been with Virginian. In the beginning, he’d been happy, but never to this degree, “I wish you both all the happiness in the world. You deserve it “he squeezed Gabriel’s shoulder and grinned. Gabriel returned the smile and starred up at the ceiling at the spot he knew Emmet was.

-

Emmet was sitting in the bridal room. He’d just showered and dried himself off before heading over. Tabitha was busy trimming his hair, it had gone down his back over the past few months, but she cut it down to his neck. She combed and applied a gel from a special plant Rose grown for this that gave Emmet’s white/blonde hair a sparkling glow to it. Sophie was chatting animatedly with her daughter as she fixed the girls hair. It was all so exciting. Everyone had been so nice to her since she’d come and being at a wedding was always delightful. Rose and Fran were discussing the stigma at length as the slipped into their dresses.

“Ok, the bride to be is deemed gorgeous “Tabitha said as she stepped back to stare at her handiwork. Elle had just walked in, Angela and Maya behind her. All three of them paused to stare. Emmet stood up, he’d already changed. After much debating with Tanya, he’d finally decided on a tux. Pure black with a red undershirt and tie. Something old was his pocket watch, new was a necklace from Nate, and borrowed was a bracelet from of the denizens of the house and blue was his socks. “Well girls, how do I look? “

“Beautiful “

“Incredible “

Badass “

“Awesome “

“Bello “

He smiled “thank you, say has anyone seen Jessica? “

No one had seen much of the woman during the past few months, not that they had been trying. Rose had kept a weary eye on the woman. Jessica was many things, but stupid wasn’t one of them, she wouldn’t try anything while all of them were around and not so close to Emmet’s wedding. Emmet shrugged “She’ll be around shortly “and resumed starring into the mirror, he wanted to be perfect for his future husband.

-

Most of the men had already changed into their tuxedos. Nate, Greg, Azrael, Hannibal, Lucifer, Flint, Drake, Thomas, and Leo were standing around in various stages of conversation. Nate kept looking around, but said nothing. Greg followed his son’s eyes, amused “Looking for someone? “

“Yeah, Kendrick, I haven’t seen much of him. He said he had some big project he was working on, but he’d be here for sure “

Greg adjusted his tie “You two seem very closely late. You always have been ever since you were kids and trained together with Azrael but it seems like a new relationship between you has really blossomed “

Nate sighed, “How long have you know, old man? “

Greg shrugged “If your going to have sexual relations in a room that’s not your own, always remember to lock it before hand, otherwise people can walk in and see the bottom they haven’t tanned in years “

Nate blushed “Duly noted “Greg chuckled

“I’m happy for the both of you. Just be careful with Sparta and have you told Nicole about it? “

Nate shook his head “Not yet, I’m not sure how she’ll react “

“She’s an open minded girl Nathaniel, she won’t think any less of you “

Nate nodded “Yeah, she’s my little girl and I don’t wanna keep something like this from her, I’ll tell her soon “

-

Kendrick was leaning against a tree in the black forest. Not to far from the chapel, it had been cleaned up very nicely. His thoughts drifted back to the man who would be marrying Gabriel and Emmet. Cyrus, the person whose parents Redrum had murdered. Just the thought of it made his stomach churn. He could feel tears of blood pouring down his cheeks

“Hmm, Redrum’s true face. Kendrick the bleeding heart “

Kendrick looked up but didn’t see Clive anywhere. The man/boy was invisible and his voice was echoing, making it impossible to tell where he was “I don’t want to hurt anyone “

“But you want to be accepted by your family and for that reason you covered yourself in the role of Redrum, though not possessing the stigma, you incorporated its madness, even as deep in the core of your being you don’t want to kill anyone but help and preserve life. It’s to that reason why Redrum is the weaker version of you “

Kendrick didn’t say anything and Clive took this as reason to continue on

“And now your confronted by a man whose parents Redrum killed, just how will that go about? “

“Is that the same reason why you’re staying out of sight? “

Clive’s voiced chuckled darkly “Among others. You could hide as well, but you won’t. You’ll stand by your lovers side. Even at the cost of invoking the missing links anger “

Kendrick wiped away his tears and stood up. Before he could make a decision, he found himself face to face with Cyrus Hunter.

-

Godric had changed into his kilt, explaining to the others that it was a habit he’d picked up from the professor. The wedding was going to be starting soon and most of the guest were in attendance. But Emmet had asked him to look out for any others that would be arriving and Godric intended to do just that. He walked outside into the courtyard and spotted a car. He walked over and tapped on the window “…………Hello, are you here to attend Emmet and Gabriel’s wedding? I am Emmet’s brother Godric, welcome “
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Wedding: Michael is in the motherf***ing house!

Gabriel and Emmet’s wedding seemed to be going swell, despite the combination of people that were attending. You would think someone’s stigma would go off, or some past incident would come up, but drama seemed to settle down; at least for now.

A white Cadillac pulls up with Michael in the driver’s seat and Patricia in the passenger’s seat. Michael exits the car with a smile wearing a black three piece tux. He didn’t want to take too much attention off Gabe so he stuck to the tradition black vest and blazer over a white button down. Patricia was dressed in lavishing blue dress. The dress wasn’t too long, but it wasn’t too short to be considered “sleezy”. She held a black handbag and had her hair done up. Michael had chosen Patricia as a date, after he and Amber split up.

“You ready?” Michael asked. Patricia smirked cleverly before taking Michael’s hand who made a surprised expression.

“Are you?” Patricia said questioning Michael’s own confidence. He chuckled a little at her sassiness, and led the way toward the mansion. He clicked one of the buttons on his keys in order to lock his vehicle and set the alarm. They were in the middle of nowhere, but it he knew it wouldn’t hurt to take precaution.

“Where’s the groom?! I wanna see him looking his best!” Michael shouted with a smile, not seeing Gabriel yet. He was extremely excited for this. He had never been to a wedding before.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Wedding: A Stranger's Arrangement (part 1)

Raquel and Darry had just been dropped off by Gabriel at the mansion. Raquel still wasn't familiar with Gabriel, and even the mansion, because she had only been in the building for a few hours from her last visit. Raquel still was amazed at the graceful architecture in front of her. Nothing she had ever seen in her days of being in the United States.

Darry felt the same as well, even though there have been times when he has seen mansions.

Raquel wore a peach sleeveless dress. The bottom was loose and flowing to the wind. Her hair tied into a bun with two curly strands in front of her. Her accessories of choice were a turquoise necklace, earrings, and bracelet. Her heeled sandals were the same color as her dress. Quite a natural look that she wanted to present, considering that she barely had any money. Most of it came from her times in Pinehearst.

Darry was suited in a black tuxedo with a black tie. The usual male attire, since he really didn't want to attend the wedding. He just loved events, and champagne. He couldn't refuse.

"We should look inside of the mansion, since it will be a while till this wedding starts.", Darry suggested Raquel as he grabbed her hand.

She felt something tense come through to her bones. That feeling of nervous, and "something isn't right". Tension heading its way. Darry looked at her with a curious look, worrying about her. Raquel looked back to Darry with a calm expression, nodding to his statement as Darry lead the way to the inside of the mansion.
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Gabriel turned as he heard Michael’s loud voice. He smiled; he’d been expecting the man to make a big entrance. Martin peered around for the source of the voice that had made him jump in surprise “ That’s just one of my friends “ Gabriel assured him as he teleported over to the new arrivals.

“Michael, it’s been so long “he hugged the man and stepped back. His gaze went over to the woman standing beside Michael; she appeared to be his date. He sighed inwardly, this was most likely not going to go well with Raquel but Emmet had said just to let them have their moment and as long as they didn’t get to out of hand, he wouldn’t interfere “ Who is your friend? “

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am

The Big Day: Oh Hai. We Haven't Met.

Swiss was surprised by the young man that answered the door. Not really by his presence, but the fact that he said he was Emmet's brother. Emmet had told them a little about his brother, and they were supposed to be twins, but the two looked nothing alike. He shrugged the thought off and extended his hand to Godric, "Right, Emmet told us about you. I'm an old buddy of your brother's. I'm Swiss, or Jaime if you prefer, and this is my wife, Cindy." He said, motioning to Cindy, who did a small curtsy and smiled politely and him, but her mind was actually filled with a sort of dread, like there was some foreboding feeling about the house. She couldn't shake it off, but she didn't let it show on her face.

Meanwhile, Jessica was just finishing getting ready. She did one last once over in the mirror, let out a sigh, and moved for the door. Now came the fun part. Going to see Emmet. She pushed the door open and casually strolled out. As she passed the entrance parlor, she noticed that there were quite a few people there that she didn't recognize. She shrugged and headed across the room without saying a word to anyone.

Her presence, however, did not go unnoticed. Swiss' eyes alighted on her, did a double take, and then a triple take , before they widened and his teeth grit a little in his mouth. It took all the restraint he had, and then some, to keep from blasting the bitch to hell. All of this, save for the teeth gritting, was entirely visible on his face as his eyes watched Jessica cross the room, and then disappear down a hallway. No doubt about it, that was her alright. That bitch who had beat Cindy to a bloody pulp and kidnapped his best friend's fiancée. His fist tightened against his pants as he fought the urge to chase her down. He knew she was strong, but he had been getting stronger too. One thing he did do was take out his phone, slowly, and punch in a number. As the phone rang, he said to Godric, "Hang on a second. I need to make a call for just one second." All the contempt and anger he was feeling dripping from his words.

On the other end, Sierra just sort of looked at Peter's phone as it rang. After contemplating for a moment whether or not to smash it into tiny pieces, she picked it up, put it to her ear, and tearfully asked, "Hello?"

Swiss was satisfied. Guess Sierra wasn't Jessica after all. Oops. Oh well. Slowly, he said, "Sorry. Wrong number." And hung up before Sierra could respond. Cindy, luckily, hadn't seen Jessica's surprise appearance and was looking at the ceiling of the mansion until she heard Swiss' voice change from tentative cheerfulness to anger. She looked at him curiously, "Jay, what's wrong."

Swiss shook his head, "Nothing. Just thought I saw an old friend." He muttered, and she just sort of looked at him, perplexed.

--------------

Jessica made it to the room where Emmet was getting his makeover for the wedding, and after a moment of irritated contemplation, she finally knocked on the door. She knew who was on the other side of the door, aside from Emmet, and she was not happy about it. Not only did she feel like an unwanted outsider at her own son's wedding, but the one person she hated the most was going to be there, attending to HER son while she hid in the shadows. She grinned to herself though. Let Rose have all her fun in the world. In the end, Emmet was her son, and had asked her to give him away. Not Rose. Not anyone else. Her. In her eyes, that was a huge victory. The grin fell from her face and was replaced with something akin to joy as she waited for the door to be opened. If anyone didn't know her for who she was, she actually looked like a normal wedding goer. She was wearing dress (for once), which was long and black, with a sash across the waist and enough hang to not completely show off her ever expanding stomach. Her hair was done back neatly, not like her usual thrown together ponytail, but actually hung around her shoulders and down to her mid-back, combed neatly and even plaited. There were no traces of blood on her clothes or skin, and her boots actually went well with her dress. While she wore no make-up, she wore a simple choker with a set of nondescript earrings. All in all, she looked nothing like her usual self.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC: My internet's down again. Don't know when it will be fixed. I know it's getting ridiculous.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Wedding: Where's Emmet?!
Michael Patricia
<_< ^_^

Michael gave Gabriel a strong man-hug as he patted him on the back. He was glad Gabriel was actually going through something he didn’t see himself doing yet. Michael brushed off Gabriel’s shoulder and chuckled. “Lookin’ fresh Gabe.” Michael complimented before turning to Patricia. He smiled at her for a moment before looking to Gabriel. “Gabriel, this is one of my good friends, Patricia. Patricia, this is Ga-“

“I’ve heard so much about you from Michael, Mr. Grey. Congratulations!” Patricia said enthusiastically as she shook his hand with a smile. Michael raised an eyebrow to her, but just let Patricia be her very social self. “You’re more handsome than I anticipated. Your bride is a very lucky man.” Patricia said. Michael stood there, surprised that she hadn’t slipped up. The thing Michael had always found scary, was that there were time when he didn’t know if Patricia was using her ability. The subject was is in an even oblivious position, which didn’t exclude Michael.

“Where is Emmet anyway? Is he wreaking havoc?” Michael asked jokingly.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:02 am

Wedding: A Stranger's Arrangement (Part 2)

Raquel and Darry had entered the mansion, enjoying the ravishing view first before going to the location of the wedding. They caught notice of many people socializing from the outside of the mansion behind them. Many that they didn't seem to know. One, however stuck out above them all like an ambulance siren: loud, proud, and wanting to make notice so others could be aware of it. The voice came from the outside.

Raquel turned her head slightly to the voice. That may have been the source to the butterflies in her stomach.

"Michael", she thought to herself. She couldn't think of the right emotion to put out. She didn't know whether to be sad, angry, or excited. Regardless, she had to keep her composure around Darry.

Darry heard his voice as well, wanting to express anger at the very moment. He wanted vengeance against Michael and Amber for betrayal, and Amber's infidelity. His hand farthest to Raquel began to ball into a fist. He could picture the fight in his head. Throwing Michael's "star" face against the concrete.

Raquel looked at Darry with a calm smile on her face. A sign that she needed to loosen up a little, and Darry should do the same. His fist decided to cool itself down from the tension and sweat that it could have developed.

"Such a nice place huh?", Darry asked Raquel. Darry still wanted to get a conversation out of Raquel, since they were still getting to know each other.

"I've been here only once.", Raquel responded more comfortably than before, "I've never gotten to grasp the aura in this mansion. So peaceful."

"Yeah.", Darry stated, "It would be a nice place to live in, too."

Darry made a slight chuckle, continuing to stare in silence of the mansion for at least a minute.

"We should go out now.", Raquel announced to Darry.

"But we already are going out.", Darry replied with his flare of occasional humor.

"I meant outside. The wedding will be here as soon as we think."

"Do you think that we'll ever get married, Raquel?"

"Time will tell, Darry."

They took one last look before exiting the building, closing the door behind them.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:58 am

Godric simply nodded at Swiss as he made his phone call. These people seemed nice, perhaps that was why Emmet liked them, he couldn’t help but notice Swiss or was it Jaime, he supposed it didn’t matter, but the man had a particularly strong jaw muscle. He wondered how it tasted, but shooed the thought away, it wouldn’t do to eat the wedding guest. He’d eat once the wedding was over.

Greg had just left the others when he noticed Godric talking to some new guest. He was wondering if he should go over, Godric seemed unsure a lot of the time how to interact with other people not of his family. Bu the decision was made for him when the boy waved him over “Grandpa “

“Grandson “Greg laughed softly before turning to Swiss and Cindy “Hello, my name is Gregory Oskin, Greg for short. How do you know my grandson? Well great grandson “

-------------------------

Emmet looked up when the door opened, his eyes sparking “Jessica, you fabulous!!! “The boy exclaimed excitedly as he glided over to inspect her. “Yes, it turned out better then I hoped “

Fran came over as well, her own dress was an odd fleshy color, but looked stunning on her nonetheless, her normally free fall hair was piled on top of her head in ringlets.

“Jessica that dress compliments your figure perfectly “

Tabitha couldn’t explain it but there was something about the woman she didn’t like. She couldn’t recall meeting her, even with her memories mostly all the way back. She shrugged and exited the room; she needed to go check the sound system. Angela and Maya left next followed by Sophie, dragging Nicole along with her. Fran realized this seemed like a private setting in the making and politely excused herself. Leaving only Emmet, Rose, and Jessica.

“Well here I am its all so exciting. Gabe and….are getting married! “He laughed, in a gentle way, seemingly an opposite of his usual psychotic laughter. “ I’m happy you’re here, both of you. It means a lot to me “

Rose smiled and nodded “Of course, well it’s nearly time “she dissolved in a swirl of rose petals and was gone. Leaving mother and son.

---------------------------

Kurt drove up to the mansion. It felt like ten years since his last visit there, coming to ask Emmet for information. Now he had Brenden, his little brother. Sadly Brenden wasn’t able to make it today though didn’t say his exact reasons. Kurt hopped out of the car and started walking towards the front door. He could have been there sooner, but wanted to drive, in a normal car. Using his ability was fun, but doing things, the simple way made him feel more balance, in some respects anyway. Wearing a three-piece Armani suit, he hoped he looked presentable. Knocking three times, the door opened and he felt his voice get stuck in his throat. The person who answered the door was a boy a couple years younger then him. His dirty blonde hair was slicked back; he wore a simple black suit with a green undershirt and tie. “Oh, you’re here for the wedding right? Come on in “

Kurt gulped as the boy smiled at him and followed him inside. “Huh? What is wrong with me? “He thought to himself as another boy appeared, making Kurt’s heart started to beat faster. This one appeared to be closer to his age, but of African descent, possibly mixed. His chestnut colored hair was braided and he was wearing a suit similar to the other boys.

He rubbed his eyes and took a few steady breaths. Finally, he made himself calm down.

“You ok homie? “

“Yeah, you don’t look well “

Kurt instantly took a reflexive step back “Oh, it’s nothing, don’t worry about it. Names Kurt Prackner by the way “

“Sup, I’m Leo Jackson “

“Thomas Ortega, you know Emmet and Gabriel? “

“I know Emmet, he helped me out when I huh, had some trouble with something “

“Your ability? “ Thomas guessed, “Basically everyone here is like that “Leo nodded, making Kurt feel better “

“Yeah, my ability manifested and caused some trouble, but Emmet helped right it out, I’m much appreciated, so when is the wedding starting? “

“Should be anytime now “Leo said as guest began heading out for the church “Come with us “

Kurt just nodded, walking behind them so they couldn’t see his blush.

--------------------------------

Gabriel smiled at Patricia “Thank you, I think we both feel lucky to have each other “To Michael “Emmet will be getting ready to head over to the church. Just about time “he explained where the church was to them bidding them farewell and heading back to his uncle.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:03 am

Wedding: Tough Spot

Michael nodded at Gabriel as he returned to an older fellow. He watched Gabriel a little, not believing the serial killer he had once read about in files was getting married now. The bond they shared was one knitted together by their similarities in experiences. Michael was genuinely proud of Gabriel and couldn’t wait to see Emmet throw the bouquet. He wouldn’t be surprised if the man lit it on fire. Michael chuckled at the thought before holding his hand out for Patricia to grab.

“Thank you, Mr. Henderson.” She said as she took his hand with a smile. “You this is slightly awkward, right?” Patricia commented. Michael side lipped before taking a deep breath.

“It’s just a friendly date be-

“Between boss and employee.” Patricia interrupted while making a point. There was a bit of silence before sighed. “I am the closest friend, and I just couldn’t see Mr. Charming go to one of the greatest weddings of all time by himself.” Patricia joked. She laughed at her own joke a little. “Hmm, doesn’t seem as awkward anymore. Maybe your charisma is as high as mine.”

“Perhaps it is. I did manage to get the hook up with Coca…” Michael paused upon seeing the backside of a familiar figure. It couldn’t be. As far as he knew, Raquel didn’t know Gabriel, and would have never run into them. Patricia looked at Michael’s blank expression and followed his eyes. She smiled at his face, finding it a bit amusing. She knew well enough what was going through Michael’s mind.

“Raquel Teixeira?! Is that you? I haven’t seen you since the raid. What happened?” Patricia asked before looking at Michael with shock then at Raquel as if she had forgotten that there had been something between the two. “Michael’s here too!” She tried to say with a biggest smile she could make. Michael looked at Patricia with a grin, even though he was thinking of electrocuting her. He then turned to Raquel, not being to read her.

“Yeah… What happened to you?” Michael said, going along with whatever Patricia was doing.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:11 am

Wedding: An Image That Speaks So Many Words

Raquel heard her name from a female's voice. A voice that she recognized in her days at Pinehearst. Times when she would go to the lobby and hear that same voice, discussing business matters to Arthur, then Michael. Raquel paused for a moment, wanting to silence herself, but she had to turn around and socialize. To be courteous. But once she turned around to the woman, her heart stopped in an instant. She barely knew the woman's name, but that man who she shared hands with. She knew him immediately.

"What happened?", the woman asked, but Raquel's attention headed straight towards Michael, who wore a tuxedo, displaying his sense of fame.

“Yeah… What happened to you?”, Michael added to the woman's questioning.

Darry, with a puzzled look on his face, was observing the woman. It wasn't Amber. Where could Amber be? Supporting Raquel, he still expressed his disgust for Michael, and wasn't afraid to speak. He took a step up to broaden his braveness, no matter how "human" he was, unlike the others.

"She knew when to get away from you.", Darry stated softly, so he wouldn't bring much attention to the confrontation from others around them.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sun May 01, 2011 4:12 pm

The Wedding: This is a Church?

Swiss, who had Cindy's hand clasped tightly in his own, lead the way through the forest. Cindy was enjoying the sights, despite Swiss' hurried pace. She couldn't understand his sudden change in attitude, but didn't pry about it. He seemed to be in one of his moods, is all. They got to the...could you really even call it a church? It looked like one, yes, but the inside was disturbingly haunting. Cindy eyed the walls that still had traces of blood on them. Was this place used for satanic rituals or something? Swiss honestly wasn't surprised, the two had never seemed like church goers to him. He guided her into one of the back pews. He knew that there was nothing he could do to prepare her for seeing Jessica again. The least he could do was keep her out of the way for when she did have her reaction.

---------------------

The Wedding: Mother and Son

Jessica noticed the vacating of the room by everyone, "Didn't mean to scare everyone off like that." She mused more to herself than Emmet, however sarcastically. She let her eyes rest on Emmet for a moment as she just took him in, "Today's the big day, then, kiddo. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer, but are you ready?" She already knew the answer. She could see it in his eyes. The look seemed familiar to her, but she couldn't place where. She shook the thought off, "You really do love him, don't you?" She mused again, once again more to herself than to him, "I can't believe this. We're really here. It feels like just yesterday we were meeting in the carnival and I thought you were the most obnoxious little stuck up piece of shit that ever lived. And now here we are, mother and son, on your wedding day. If that just doesn't beat all." She said, more amazed than anything. She let the silence sit for a moment before she gently hugged him, "I know we've had our ups and downs. And I know I'm not the best mother that ever lived, but I do love you. I don't know how much it counts for, but when you're out of this place with him, well...just don't forget about us, is all." She felt tears stinging the back of her eyelids and tried to blink them back, but a few managed to escape, trailing down her cheeks before dropping off. She let him go and brushed them away hastily before giving him a smile, "Alright, well, you've got an aisle to walk, and I have a son to give away to a guy I don't like. Let's get on with it, shall we?" She asked, motioning to the door.

-----------------------

The Wedding: Five Gift Givers, One Body

Tony's body stood staring vacantly at the church. If you looked at his eyes, they would be blank, the iris' colorless and the pupils glazed over, as if he were dead. He was far from dead, though. In fact, he was very much alive. Inside his head, a vast argument was going on about who the hell ought to be the one to go first with the gift giving. Clyde and Tonya were the main provocateurs of this argument, with Jason attempting to bring order, Tommy throwing out interjections every so often, and Tony keeping to himself in the corner. Finally, a voice cut through the noise, "I'll go first." All eyes fell on Tony. There was a difference to his features. He wasn't that same scared little boy trapped in a man's body anymore, "I'm the head of this place. I met them first. You'll bet your ass I'm going first. I'm the alpha personality." The others fell silent. There wasn't really much arguing with that. Of course, that meant there was now disputes about the SECOND person to give gifts. Before the argument could begin again, Tony cut them off, "After me, it's Tonya. Then Jason. Tommy, and then Clyde. I don't know what you're planning on giving, Clyde, but I know it isn't going to be pleasant. So you go last. Besides, haven't you ever heard of ladies first?"

Clyde made to smart off, but something in Tony's gaze made him stop. He begrudgingly nodded, "Yeah, alright, fine. Have it your way." A grin spread across Tony's face.

Jason was staring at Tony intently. It was finally happening. Tony was getting to the point where he, to put it simply, didn't need them anymore.

Jerrick was standing off to the side, his black eyes watching Tony. This much was apparent to him as well, which meant he had to act soon. After all. They had a long way to go, and he'd be damned if he asked any of these freaks for help. There was one piece of revenge he had to take care of before Tony unified himself. But for now, they would enjoy a wedding.

Tony blinked. The somewhat demonic majesty of the church stood before him. The gifts were stashed away close nearby, but not so far that he couldn't keep an eye on them. He flexed his hands. This was the first time he'd really taken control of his body in some time. After making sure nobody had damaged anything, and was satisfied, he went into the Church to await the others.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sun May 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Michael’s eyes had been locked on Raquel, which gave him the guess that Raquel was doing the same. He would for every couple of seconds slightly turn his attention Darry. So it was him in that picked her up from outside of Pinehearst? He must not have liked what happened with Amber… I wonder if he’s told Raquel… Probably. He was the one who shot me with a tranquilizer and probably got with Raquel because I was with her. Look at her now. She looks like a prey looks upon a predator, when preparing to defend itself. Why is she so defensive? I would have thought that it would be difficult for him to get her to keep distance from him. Raquel… My life is of lies that I that I have to keep from you. Patricia was the only one that could easily tune down the tension building up, and just thought she could let Michael get past this on his own.

When Darry had stepped up to speak, Michael turned to him with almost the same amount of disgust in his face. If Darry was going to judge him about things he did, Michael would more than ready to put the man in his place. Michael completely ignored Darry, facing Raquel with a look of worry.

“You didn’t even try to contact anyone… We thought the Chinese had… done something to you after the raid and the invasion… Michael was worried.” Patricia said, before Michael could speak.

Raquel, what happened? Why didn’t you come find me?” Michael said in Portuguese. He gave her a concerned look as did Patricia.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon May 02, 2011 5:28 pm

"Why should I?", Raquel replied in a calm and patient manner, "Your presence haunted me after I escaped from the terror of that building. It was as if.....you were actually watching me."

Raquel might have confused Darry, slightly, but it was a coincidence, as he soon realized. The Sprite commercial at his house being the biggest coincidence. As a use to keep Michael in her mind more than it already was.

"And why didn't you find her?", Darry questioned to Michael, "You could have put that power of yours to good use."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Wedding: Back up!

Michael scowled at Darry who kept interrupting his conversation with Raquel, but only for effect. As much as Michael loved Raquel, he couldn’t have afforded to lie to her every day of his life. He’s made sacrifices in order to keep things from becoming too chaotic in the world between people with abilities and people without abilities. Even lying now was hard, but he knew this would be the last time he would have to lie to Raquel. Her mentioning him watching her, made his eyes dart up to the sky before looking back to her. There was no way the construct he created was still alive, or so that's what he assumed.

“I didn’t know if she was still alive… I also had other things keeping me from searching for her” Michael said to Darry before taking breath and turning to face Raquel. “If you’ve moved on, I understand… I’m just glad to see you alive and well. I think you’ll stay alive a little longer though if you stopped hanging around people like him. He's no good for you.” Michael said before walking past the two. Patricia just stood there, smiling politely, before raising her hand to wave.

“Glad you’re safe as well Raquel. Michael is… He just has a lot to deal with right now, so I’m sure he’s sorry if he’s said something out of line.” Patricia said as she used her ability to get both Darry and Raquel to come to an understanding. Patricia was ready to follow Michael’s lead before remembering something. “Oh! Raquel if you ever need a job, just give me a call.” Patricia said, handing Raquel a small card reading Purge with a number beneath it. “It’s much… cleaner than what Pinehearst was.” Patricia walked away after her words.

Just You and I

“Surveiling? That’s a new one.” Mike said before chuckling. “I guess that’s okay with me… You can sit down if you want.” Mike suggested before the woman across from him got up from the seat and went into the women’s restroom with a blank look on her face. Upon entering the restroom, the woman went into one of the stalls, locked it, and just took a seat on the toilet.

Meanwhile, Mike frowned at Narine, before smirking to show that he was joking about being upset. “Yeah, I still haven’t found a decent place to stay. I might have to take you up for your offer… but do you even have space for me?” Mike said as his attention went toward Lyn and Brighton.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Fri May 06, 2011 2:21 am

The Wedding: Possible confrontation

Kendrick and Cyrus were standing just a few feet away from each other. Eye’s glued to the other as a soft wind blew through the forest. Kendrick had been wondering what would happen should the two of them ever met. So far, Cyrus hadn’t tried to attack him, yet anyway. The young mans expression seemed calm enough, but that could just be a façade to mask the storm.

“Um, I don’t know how to say this. What happened between us, that, it wasn’t really me “

Cyrus’s face crinkled a little in confusion “It sure looked like you killing my ma and pa with blood stuff “

Kendrick looked down “Yes, it’s so hard to explain. I’m, my name is Kendrick Oskin. Emmet’s cousin of sorts. I was adopted into the Oskin family and I’ve always been happy and grateful for being in the family. But deep down I’ve harbored an inferiority complex. I don’t possess something that all other Oskin’s do and it’ because of this that Redrum came to be. I put on a mask and play a role, being Redrum made me feel closer to my family and as Redrum I’ve claimed countless lives all the while loathing myself. Deep down……I don’t want to hurt people. I’ve spent so much time developing ways to use my ability to help people, but just as many ways to heal, there’s always twice as many to harm “

Kendrick could feel his throat tighten and before he knew it, he was kneeling low on the ground “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I know this doesn’t mean anything and you deserve your revenge, but… “He trailed off, unsure where he was going with this. He wanted to make amends to Cyrus, but not at the cost of his own life, what was one for thousands?

Images of Nate flashed before his eyes, the most prominent reason. After a short while, he heard Cyrus walking across the soft grass towards him.

“The weddings gonna be starting any minute now. Need to go get ready, you shouldn’t kneel on the ground, your suit will get dirty “

Kendrick tentavely raised his head. Cyrus’s expression wasn’t soft with compassion nor was it hard with hatred, somewhere between the two it seemed.

“At the time, I couldn’t even think straight. I’d just seen my parents killed right before my eyes. The people who raised me. But afterwards when I was crying, I couldn’t feel like I did before. I was sad but not as sad as son should be. My pa was a harsh man who beat me for the slightest things and my ma just stood around like his shadow never seeing fault in his actions. He once beat me unconscious and kept the beating up till I came too so he could beat me some more. Once I’d accepted that they were gone, I felt happy. How fucked up is that? A person happy their parents are dead. But what’s done is done and it can’t be changed now. I honestly don’t know how I feel towards you as Kendrick, but I sure as hell know I hate that bastard Redrum, he’s the one I wanna rip in half. But I don’t see him here “

Kendrick had stood up and brushed himself off “He’s not here, I-I don’t want him back “

Cyrus just shrugged “Then don’t let him come back, cause the second I see him, I’ll kill you both. Oh and the light brat too “he continued on walking to the church leaving Kendrick to watch him leave

“Hmm, what a curious new species indeed “Clive mused somewhere near Kendrick “Is this truly to be the end of Redrum? “

Kendrick closed his eyes for a moment and Clive felt a new air about the man. When he opened his eyes, there was a new light in them; it wasn’t the bloodlust of Redrum. But Kendrick’s own will and his alone. The mask had been thrown away and the curtain had fallen, but was ready to be raised for a new play.

-----------------------

The Wedding: Between mother and son

Emmet beamed bright at his mother. He felt the same way she did, their first meeting at the carnival felt like it had taken place century’s ago instead of just a year. Back when he’d been with Flint, happy yes. But nothing like how he felt towards Gabriel. It was like comparing a little campfire to the sun “Oh Jessica you’ve been as good a mother as any. A far cry from the tacky dressed bitch I first met at the carnival and of course I won’t forget about my family, never “ he chuckled a little at the not liking Gabriel comment. The feeling was entirely mutual, but given time, they’d get over it. Exiting the room, they found Godric standing at the bottom of the staircase. Emmet originally had mixed feelings about his brother’s choice in wardrobe, but he really did pull the whole Scottish kilt look off fabulously. Taking his mother and his brother’s hands and taking a deep breath for himself began the walk to the church.

--------------------------

The Wedding: Gathering in the demonic church

Gabriel and Martin teleported into the church, Martin’s queasiness was not as bad as it had been during the first teleport. He just starred around the building they were standing in. It looked like your average church, albeit more lavish with expensive looking and rather dark looking decorations. He could see faint traces of blood staining the various spots on the floor. The long walkway that separated the pews was adorned with various wildflowers; their aroma seemed to provide a calming presence in this overall evil building. Martin elected to sit on the left side of the building in the second row from the from front. Feeling he wasn’t important enough to warrant a front row seat. But Gabriel insisted the man sit in the front.

Soon people were arriving. He spotted Swiss and Cindy taking seats in the back. There was no bride’s side, grooms side seating order. It was a sit wherever you want thing. Rose, Greg, Kendrick, and Azrael sat in the front pew with Martin. Greg shaking his hand and introducing the family. Angela and her people took spots on the left side. Kurt found himself sitting between Leo and Thomas as Flint sat on the boy’s right with Drake, Hannibal and Lucifer in the pew right behind them. Angela, Maya, and Alice were sitting in the front. Tabitha was sitting at the piano and making sure the sound system was flawless. She gestured at Leo for the boy to come over. Emmet had requested for him to sing the intro and he’d been all too happy to comply. He didn’t sing often, but he was pretty decent. Cyrus stepped up to the altar, dressed in full regalia. Bible in hand though it felt entirely inappropriate for the setting, habits died hard. Gabriel scanned the crowd, as the mansions inhabitants began filing in and filling up seats. It was just about time to start.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat May 07, 2011 2:43 am

Wedding: The "side eye" of Hostility

Michael said his last insulting words before passing Darry and Raquel. Raquel drooped her eyes to the ground, wanting to show no sign of force towards Michael. Darry, on the other hand, followed Michael with his eyes as he passed him, expressing a stare that meant for Michael to "f**k off", and stay away from Raquel, or else. For a human, Darry had quite a big head on his shoulders. He felt that Raquel went through too much trouble with Michael before she left Pinehearst. Besides, he was still quite curious of Amber's status as well.

After grabbing the business card and placing it in her purse, Raquel nodded to Patricia, thanking her. Raquel took one last look behind her to see Michael walking away from them. After hearing of his stressful status from Patricia, Raquel began to feel remorseful towards his hardship, but not for his new-found fame. She understood that he had been through a lot, being the boss of a major corporation and all. Maybe this feeling of remorse came from Patricia's ability.

Darry was quite curious as to why Raquel accepted the business card. Maybe she still loved Michael. Maybe she was just being nice to Patricia, and not tear it up in her face.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Mon May 09, 2011 2:29 am

The Wedding: Late arrivals

Micah Sanders was sitting in the back of his family’s truck. DL was in the driver’s seat, trying to navigate through the woods while Nikki was checking her make-up. Wearing a light blue dress with her hair was curled in ringlets around her shoulders. She ignored Jessica’s smirking face in her hand mirror and made sure her lipstick was still good. Micah had received directions to the mansion weeks ago from Gabriel. Prior to that meeting, he’d barely thought of the man. He’d been busy trying to locate west but to no avail. He’d asked Gabriel for assistance, giving him the general location of an apartment West had been staying at, but to no avail. Micah wanted to hate him for that, but it wasn’t Gabriel’s vault, this time anyway. Micah stared out the window at the passing trees. There was an almost ominous feel about the forest. He shook his head and focused on the wedding they were attending. Gabriel was marrying some guy named Emmet. The thought of two men marrying didn’t bother him in the least. How could it with the way his life had been over the last few years.

Finally, DL pulled up to the mansion. All three of them starred up at it. Even in the bright, sunny afternoon, the place looked foreboding. Climbing out of the car, they went to the front door. Nikki fussing over her son and husband as DL knocked on the door. After a moment, the door opened. It was a tall man in a butler’s suit with an iron mask covering his entire head.

“Ah, guest of the wedding are you? Please just this way, it is about to start “

Micah just shrugged and started walking; Nikki and DL exchanged looks before following after their son. Soon they reached the church; at this point, the evil look of the building didn’t bother them. Not after walking through the mansion and forest to get to it. They went and took some seats near Angela’s group and waited for the wedding to start.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Mon May 09, 2011 5:32 am

The Wedding: Grin, Bear it, And Try Not To Kill Something.

Jessica smirked and rolled her eyes at the "Tacky dressed bitch" comment. As she'd said before, fashion was neither her forte nor her concern. When they got outside, she let out a small sigh as she finally saw Godric's choice of clothes. Her son was in a dress. She didn't care about man-skirts and all that what not, it was still a dress. Boys did not belong in a dress. She said nothing, though. Far be it from her to damage their relationship. However, she did wish she could have gotten to the both of them sooner. She supposed it didn't matter now. No changing the past unless...well, fuck it. Things could be entirely worse. No sense fucking up what she had. She did occasionally wonder what things would be like had she gotten to raise Emmet and Godric from birth. Where would they all be now? What would they be like? She doubted they'd all be insane fuckers that loved to murder everyone and everything. She shook her head and dismissed the thoughts. As they got closer, she noticed Tony standing outside. He gave them all a nod and a slight smile, although it didn't seem nervous like he usually was around them, although the normal blue tint was there to his eyes. She decided she really didn't care as they stepped into the church. She could feel how nervous Emmet was, and stopped him for a moment, "Everything is going to go without a hitch. No need to be so nervous kiddo." She lied with an entirely straight face. A face that didn't reveal exactly how nervous she was herself. She gave him a pat on the shoulder and waited for their cue.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Mon May 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Five Bucks on the Cougar Approach

Narine declined the sitting offer, if she sat down there was a good chance she was not getting back up without help. She couldn't help feeling like the ground under her was shifting every time she did, not a good sign.
"Uhh, those two..." She said, momentarily forgetting the rest of her sentence, turning her head towards them. "Don't take up all that much space. One is there on a semi-regular basis, and the other is a true Bohemian. They can make room."

Just as long as she didn't have to sleep on a couch, she didn't really give a damn who slept where. One of the perks of being Narine. Sometimes being selfish comes naturally.
-----------------------------------------------------

Brighton was out of it by now, one too many strong drinks, and his brain was about as productive as a 13-year old girl who had been watching Jersey Shore marathons for an entire day. He was going on and on about how messed up his college was. Apparently all his teachers had it out for him, and the girls were too stuck up to notice how incredibly epic he was. Especially compared to any of the other geeks on campus. Because Brighton was the best, ever.

"And that jerkoff Derick-" He started, repeating the same story for the third time in a row.

"That jerkoff Derrick 'totally cock-blocked you' with that cheerleader that you liked in like eighth grade."

He almost looked surprised, but he was too tired to actually stretch his face into a surprised expression. "How did you know that dude? That's like, weird."

Lyn patted him on the head. "You need to be in AA. And, whatever they have for narcissistic people. That Derrick guys sounds a liiiiiiittle bit more mature than you, no offense."

"None- Wait. Offense taken. Much offense taken."

"Dork, first answer counts." She avoided an argument by again pointing his head, literally, towards Narine. "Five bucks says dudeface is gonna walk out of the door with her. Or the other way around."

"You're so on. My mother is many things, but the one thing she is not, is a cougar woman."

"Pfft, I'd hate to see your reaction when some girl tells you some other dude is better than you."

"Well, like I said, that jerkoff Derrick...."

"Right."

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!