Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heroes: Heroes Vs Villains (Part 2)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

Re: Heroes: Heroes Vs Villains (Part 2)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue May 10, 2011 2:33 am

Emmet and company were just nearing the church when they spotted some people up ahead. Emmet instantly recognized Raquel and Darry. The two retreating figures going towards the church were unknown to him. But the male had to be Michael and Raquel seemed rigid and tense. He shook his head; a bride’s work was never done. Letting go of Godric and Jessica's hands for a moment “I need to do one last thing before I walk down the aisle”

Gliding over to the two, he stopped right next to Raquel “Are you really fine with leaving it at that?” he spoke in Portuguese “Has all of your feelings gone away, the anger, pain, humiliation? Stop trying to hold it all in, that’s not good for you. Closer is good and there’s nothing wrong with bringing it about with a little bloodshed, but do make it quick, the bells sweet ring is calling and I don't wish to keep Gaby waiting "

Raquel turned her head towards Emmett with a curious expression on her face.

"Attack him?” she asked in English.

Darry looked at the man with a curious expression on his face. He wanted Raquel to attack Michael, and as much as Darry wanted to do it himself, Emmett insisted on Raquel, because she was an evolved human, unlike him. Darry didn't care about the man's suggestion. Darry was brave enough attack Michael, special ability or not. Michael ruined his honor by taking Amber from him, and spitting her out like saliva. Raquel could be the best revenge for Darry, but Raquel even expressed sorrow over how unfaithful Michael. She wanted revenge as well.

Emmet shrugged “If that is what your heart tells you to do. Listen to it, through the cracks that man caused. Listen to them; let them fall in tune with your mind and instincts. In the end, it’s you who knows just what you want to do “Out the corner of his eyes he could see Darry shifting in an agitated fashion. It seems he had his own frustrations with Michael. Inwardly smirking Emmet realized here was the true bullet to the gun. Switching over to English he spoke a little louder, just so Darry could hear as well “ I mean, Michael has caused you pain, don’t let yourself be restrained, do what you wish, is all I’m saying, that and I love your dress, stylish as always I see “

"Oh...thank you.” Raquel acknowledged from Emmett's compliment with a smile. Emmett was quite a nice person, Raquel would admit. He had an innocent presence that was good in heart, or at least by what she had seen of him at first glance. She never knew what secrets he had. Besides that, she was happy for Emmett, as he and Gabriel seem like they are really in love.

Darry was beginning to get riled up from Emmett's provocations to violence, but they had to sit down and enjoy the festivities. The wedding was a few minutes away.

"Maybe we should go and take out seats. You do have a wedding to go to.” she stated to Emmett.

Emmet smiled so brightly his teeth and eyes seemed to be ablaze. His dark intentions being completely eclipsed on the events to come “Your right in that, well see you after the events, I doubt I’ll notice anyone once I see my soul mate “ he turned and headed back to his mother and brother. Taking a deep breath to calm the pirranas that had manifested in his stomach " Alright, lets do this "
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Fri May 13, 2011 1:23 am

The Wedding: STARTS!!

All of the guest were now seated. Gabriel stood at the alter with Cyrus behind him, holding onto a bible and looking anxious. Elle and Zane were standing off to the side of the alter as best man and brides maid. Tabitha, making her final check on the sound system before picking up a mike and handed it to Leo. They’d decided to do a duet for the wedding. The music came on and after a moment, they started singing

Wedding song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jogevqbBkM

Gabriel swallowed and tried to calm his nerves down. It was happening, in a matter of minutes he and Emmet would be married. In the pews, he could see Martin smiling broadly at him. He was truly happy for his nephew and that only made the moment more special, if that was possible. Then everyone turned and stood up. Emmet walked down the aisle, Jessica and Godric on either side of him, arm in arm. Gabriel’s breath was caught in his throat. He’d seen Emmet so many times, but this felt like the first time all over again. Back in his old watch shop, conversing over different time peaces, sharing laughs. But seeing him, practically gliding down the aisle.

Emmet could barely comprehend the emotions he was feeling. Happiness didn’t do them justice, not at all. He could hear the blood pounding in his ears the closer they got. It felt like forever since he’d seen his precious man, waiting for him and looking so handsome. As their eyes met, all the other people around them seemed to vanish. They were back high above the clouds, a realm made just for them. Emmet was jarred back to reality as they reached the alter. Smiling at his mother and brother, he went to stand next to Gabriel, Leo and Tabitha finishing the song at the same time before going to sit down.

Cyrus cleared his throat, out the corner of his eye saw what Godric was wearing, blushed, composed himself, and began “Dearly beloved we are gathered here today in the presence of love to join Gabriel and Emmet in Matrimony. These two kindred spirits who have chosen one another out of anybody else in the whole world. Both the groom and the
..bride have prepared vows “

Gabriel turned towards Emmet, his voice finally starting to come back. He’d been thinking about his vows for a while now. Trying to come up with the right things to say. But in the end, he’d decided to just wait for the day to come and speak from his heart.

“Emmet, to say I love you would never be enough. No matter how long immortality is for us. I look at you and see all I’ll ever want or need in this life. Looking back at it all, all the things that have led us here. The laughs, tears, blood, sorrows, and pain. I truly am sorry for all the pain I caused, to you and myself. I know now that all of that is in the past and doesn’t mean anything in the present now. You are my heart, life, and soul, the one person I will always be with “

Tears gleamed down Emmet’s cheek as Gabriel finished his vows. It was so beautiful and heartfelt “Gabriel, I’ve never believed in love, or truly known what it even was. But once I met you, I started to get an idea. You became my center and my absolute, even through the most horrible of times and separation, you never left my heart or mind. No one can even step into the territory that you hold, never. I’d sooner end the world before giving myself up to anyone else. To be by your side through eternity and whatever awaits at the end is what I want and cherish the most. I love you Gabriel, no matter who you become I’ll stay with and love only you “

Cyrus starred between the two of them; his skin was pricking from the aura they seemed to exude. A clashing of white and black, red and blue. He smiled brightly as he starred at Godric out the corner of his eye. Their relationship was still fresh but he hoped they one day reached the pinnacle that Emmet and Gabriel had.

“If anyone feels there is a reason these two should not be bonded in union, speak now or forever hold your peac-

His words were cut off as the church exploded in bloodlust and murderous intent. Most of it deriving from the bride as he smiled threatening out into the audience as well as the Groom who glaring. Cyrus could see most of Emmet’s family were all sporting their stigma’s and he couldn’t help but think only the world’s stupidest individual would say anything. Clearing his throat, he continued

“Will the rings now be presented “

Zane held his hand out producing the rings. Gabriel took them and handed Emmet one. They took turns placing the rings on each other’s finger.

“Well then, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride “

By a combination of Gabriel pulling and Emmet leaping bodily, they embraced each other before their lips met in a passionate move that caused flames to erupt around them. Cyrus was about to jump back but stopped as he realized the flames weren’t burning and felt cool, running his hands through them he felt the essence of calm and harmony.

Once they finally pulled away, the church erupted in applause and cheers. Hand in hand, the newly married couple ran down the aisle, flowers and explosions, curtacy of Sophie, going off and showering them.

Moments later, everyone had moved over to the massive tent that had been set up. A series of tables were set up, Emmet and Gabriel having one for themselves with everyone else taking whichever they felt like. A seating order had been attempted but given on with the grounds that too many people disliked each other at the wedding. Soon food and drinks were brought out and delivered to the tables.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Mon May 16, 2011 3:29 am

Jessica was standing off away from everybody else. She was watching Emmet and Gabriel mostly, but her eyes constantly flickered to Rose and her ilk. At the sound of approaching footsteps, her eyes shifted lazily to the approaching man. Swiss’ face was one of anger. This woman had battered Cindy to the point where she hadn’t been able to walk on her own. Jessica immediately recognized the facial expression, but not the face it adorned.

“You bitch. I’ve been waiting a long time to do this.” He said, cracking his knuckles. She simply looked at him amused.

“Who are you supposed to be?” She asked, laughing a little. Suddenly, realization dawned on her face, “You’re the soldier! Ha ha, the soldier that was with Petey at the carnival. I remember you now. What’d I ever do to piss you off so much?” She asked, looking at him with a crooked smile, "Last I saw of you was Pinehearst."

“You beat my wife to a bloody pulp, you bitch!” He shouted back, and she crooked her head, trying to remember what exactly he was talking about.

After a moment or two, she shrugged, “Nope, not ringing any bells. Sorry, kiddo.” The anger on Swiss’ face jumped at that and she only laughed again, “You gotta lighten up, boyo. This is a wedding.” She said.

Swiss took the first swing, and Jessica just dodged it easily, “Stand still! You wanna beat up on people who’re weaker than you, how about trying me on for size!” He growled, and Jessica let out a cackle, “Stop laughing!”

Jessica brought a fist around in full swing, connecting it squarely with Swiss’ stomach and knocking the air out of him. He lurched over and put his hand to his stomach, trying to retake his breath. Jessica crouched down next to him put a hand on his shoulder, “Now look here, soldier boy. This is my son’s wedding. And if you keep this up, I might just have to hurt you severely.”

Swiss brought his hand back across Jessica’s jaw, knocking her back a little and encouraging a grunt of surprise from her. She staggered back a step and smirked, letting out another laugh, “Oh, I see how it is. Mommy gets to play bouncer now.” She growled.

Swiss got to his feet and drew in a breath as he prepared himself. She simply laughed again at this, “You honestly think that you can take me. Honestly?” She cackled again, and glared at him, the humor leaving her face, “I’ll make you think twice before making THAT mistake again.”

Swiss lashed out with his fist again, being careful not to get caught on a rebound. Jessica deftly blocked the blow and guided it away from herself, skipping back a bit, though a little off balance from her distended stomach, and brought her arm out to catch him on the chest, which he caught and tried to counter, though she twisted and dodged the blow. As the fight continued, it was almost like watching two dancers, although it was more than clear that Jessica was only toying with Swiss. Finally, though, the fighting had to end. After a good ten or so minutes, one of Swiss’ blows finally landed. His fist connected with Jessica’s swollen stomach, causing her eyes to shoot open. He smirked a little, but when he saw the look of pure rage on Jessica’s face, his face fell. In a flash, Jessica’s elbow connected with Swiss’ face, sending him to the ground with a spin and a sickening crack, ending with Jessica pinning him down with her boot on his chest, a rain of both stomps and the occasional pounding of her fist hammering him, “If you ever do something to harm one of my children again, I will make you regret every breath you take until the day you in agony!” She screamed at him, her stigma glowing in full down at him as she brought her fist back again and then down once more, leaving the former corporal bloodied and broken faced on the ground. Swiss looked up at her with a blackened and bloody eye and broken jaw, a few teeth missing as well as a completely shattered nose, and for a moment, he honestly thought she was going to kill him. Finally, she looked up at the tent area and hissed a little, “Were it any other day, you would be begging me for death.” She growled harshly, and with a few panting breaths, she stopped, the anger lingering on her face for a few more moments before she turned and began to walk away. Already she was beginning to check over her daughter, making sure no damage had come to the child.

Behind her, Swiss was just beginning to sit up, his body aching and he was pretty sure a few of his bones were broken as pain wracked his body. Despite the excruciating pain, he perched himself up on one arm. He wasn’t done yet. That bitch would pay for what she did. He summoned up a magnum in his hand, trying to level out his shaking hand at Jessica’s back. A boot came down on his broken wrist, encouraging another cry of pain from his remaining grit teeth. Tony was staring down at him with anger and a bit of disgust, “I think you’ve done enough, don’t you?”

Swiss’ breaths hissed through his bloody mouth as the gun fizzled away in his grip. Tony’s boot came away, leaving indentations of the sole on Swiss’ skin. Swiss panted a few more times before leaning over and coughing up blood. After a quick wipe of his mouth, he simply lay back, letting the grass cushion him, letting the pain sink in and pretty much engulf him. All he could think was ‘Fuck’ as he passed out on the grass.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sat May 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Michael had to admit, the wedding was better than he expected. A bright smile seemed to stick on his face as he watched the show. Patricia who was sitting beside him watched smiling, but not showing her teeth. She thought the entire thing was beautiful, and found some of it a little amusing.

When everything was said and done he and Patricia followed the crowd into the massive tent outside.

“Beautiful wasn’t it?” Patricia said.

“Yeah it was. It actually got me in a great mood.”

“Shows that anything can happen to anyone. Great things.” Patricia said trailing off as she and Michael took a seat at a vacant table. Michael only gave Patricia’s comment a smile before realizing that Gabriel was just only three tables away. He looked at the two with a look that showed his intent to do something. “What are you thinking Mr. Henderson?”

“I think I wanna give a second gift to Gabriel and Emmett.” Michael whispered. Patricia gave Michael a disapproving looking, knowing that what he was about to do wasn’t something anyone easily did on the spot.

“Michael
” Patricia tried to warn, but he had already risen from his seat a smile plastered on his face. He cleared his voice loudly, letting everyone know that he was ready to speak.

“Hey, I don’t wanna be the first to say this out loud, but who would have guessed that we’d get to see a serial killer and a mass murderer get married in our life time.” Michael said a little jokingly as his gaze fell on the newlyweds. His demeanor seemed to change more serious as he turned back to everyone else. “Enough with the jokes though. I just want to make uh
 make a speech. You see, what has happened in front of us is something to see beauty in
” Michael paused as he was tossed a microphone. “Thanks!” Michael said as his voice now boomed with little effort. “It’s something to see beauty in because all of the small things that led to this point. The good and the bad, but mostly the bad
 because those are the obstacles we as people must face with the bonds we share with one another. When Gabriel and I met, we were the biggest pile of depression you could gather up. We had both left people we loved for what we thought was the greater good. All because we were afraid to put our bonds through the obstacles that were ahead of us
 And I’m happy... I’m happy that one of us defeated that fear and found the love of his life.” Michael said falling silent. He was thinking of taking a seat, but he figured he would do something else. “Oh and hold on. I might as well present you with some stuff I got for you and Emmett. Hey Patricia, can you go give them their gifts.” Michael asked as Patricia got up with her purse. She made her way to the table taking out two small boxes and placing them in front of Gabriel and Emmett.

“Here you go.” She said with a smile. Each box contained a Rolex watch that Michael had picked out for the both of them.

“Alright, now for the big gift. I don’t know if you two ever wanted to plan a second honeymoon, but if you ever did, or needed a place to go to for a while
” Michael took two keys out of his pocket. “I got you both a summer home in Brazil. Made it myself.” Michael said as he was glad he done that before the whole Arthur Petrelli situation. He was sure they would love Brazil as much as he had, and the land he had bought in the rainforest was only few miles away from where he had been with Raquel. “You two can run butt-naked arou-“Patricia then grabbed the microphone.

“My idiot is now done speaking for the rest of the day, and Congrats to you again Gabriel and Emmett Gray.” Patricia said as she cut the microphone off and handed it to Cyrus with a smile, using her ability to force him to accept it without question. She then gave Michael a glare. “This is why I’m the spokeswoman of Pinehearst.”

“Owner.” Michael seemed to say as if he was correcting her. Patricia’s eyes widened with shock as she was waiting for him to take it back. “I’m going to the bathroom now.” Michael said as he headed out of the tent with a smug look on his face.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun May 22, 2011 2:26 pm

As Raquel and Darry listened to Michael's "drunken" speech, Raquel knew that he was referring to her when he stated that he was "happy that one of us defeated that fear and found the love of his life". This was proof alone that Michael still loved her.

Something he said made Raquel curious. The location; Brazil of all places. Why wasn't there any other location for him to build?

Then it hit her instantly. The location in Brazil. Building a house?

"May I use your telephone?", Raquel asked Darry, who was sitting next to her.

"What is it?", Darry questioned.

"There is something I need to know from my mother."

"Your mother?"

"I'm not sure, but I will need to ask her of it."

Darry handed Raquel his cellular phone before she quickly expressed gratitude, and retreated out of the tent to call her mother at Brazil. She hadn't heard much from her mother, because Raquel had no way to transport there, nor for her mother to be transported to America. She dialed the numbers to her mother's house before putting the phone to her ear.

Darry, arrogant by the second, watched as Michael exited from the tent. Darry wanted to learn about Amber's recent status, but he loved Raquel more. At first he was going to use her to make Michael jealous, but he realized that he didn't want to let her go.

Outside of the tent, Raquel listened to the phone ringing, and ringing constantly, until the ringing stopped.

"OlĂĄ", a woman's voice spoke on the other side of the line.

"MĂŁe"

"Raquel, I am so happy to hear from you."

"You'll always know that I'm in good condition."

"Well, how are you?"

"I'm okay here in the United States."

"I'm surprised you haven't heard of the news here in Brazil."

Raquel seemed puzzled about this news that her mother will speak of. "News? What news?"

"Most of the rainforest near our area was cut down."

"By whom?"

"We aren't very sure. There have been rumors circulating the town that they plan on building resident homes."

"Resident homes?"

"Precisely. I was able to see a house already built. It looks quite nice. Something I've never witnessed before. Its style looks like something made from foreigners."

"Foreig..........", Raquel paused as she soon realized that the house built was from Michael and Pinehearst. She felt a little betrayed that Michael would do such a thing, considering that he defended her against poachers during their visit in Brazil a while ago.

Darry raised up from his seat, exiting the tent towards Raquel. She ended the call after speaking her exited greet to her mother, and her mother responding on the other line.

"What is it, Raquel?", Darry asked immediately.

"Most of the rainforest was demolished by Michael in favor of the house he built."

It really didn't affect Darry, but he wanted to defend Raquel, and this was his opportunity. Besides, he had been wanting to fight Michael for quite some time.

"I'll be right back.", Darry stated to Raquel, after she handed him his cellular phone back.

"Where are going?"

"I'll be right back."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sun May 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Bring It Darry! BRING IT!

Michael entered the chapel and found the bathroom with ease before entering. He had to admit, that speech was probably awful, but it was the thought that counted. Good thing Patricia stopped it, because he was probably going to get too comfortable with that microphone.

“I wonder if it was right to drop the news to her like that. She deserves the position, but she’s probably frozen in shock right now.” Michael said to himself before smirking in the mirror at himself as he washed his hands. After drying his hands off, Michael stepped out of the bathroom looking fresher than before.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun May 22, 2011 9:58 pm

It's already been brought, Bitch!

Darry didn't tell Raquel where he was going, and what he was going to do, because he didn't want her to be so worried about him. He could handle things on his own. He wandered around the chapel for Michael. He remembered that Michael was going to the bathroom, so that's where he headed.

Darry heard the flushing sound from behind the door, and the sound of water running right after. Darry walked down the hallway. That's when the bathroom door opened. Michael, stepping out, was straightening his tuxedo, when Darry stopped in front of him with a rather serious expression on his face.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Mon May 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Take It!

Michael had been ready to head back to the tent and discuss to Patricia about her new position. He knew it was what she wanted and needed, and it was a huge business move on his part. He just had to break the real news onto her. She wouldn’t be the sole owner. They would both have a partnership and be co-owners. He was precise with this business plan, and was happy with it being one of his first big moves without Arthur guiding him.

He knew exactly what he was going to tell her, and planned to power walk to the tent, but unfortunately none other than Darry stepped in his path, and he didn’t look like he was moving either. Michael looked at the man as if he was being a bother, which Michael felt he was.

“You again? Listen, I’m not in the mood for you to still be mad at the fact that your girl left you. She had good reason to.” Michael said before moving Darry aside enough to get past him. “And if you think touching me
 Well you won’t be trying it again.” Michael said as he looked over his shoulder to quickly glare at the man.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon May 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Oh I'll serve it first!

Darry called to Michael's bluff as he stood beside Darry, making his threat. Darry couldn't refuse the action, especially with the hiss that he made towards Amber leaving him. Like Michael was any better.

Darry grabbed Michael's shoulder, using some force to push Michael in front of him.

"Or what?", Darry asked Michael.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue May 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Pop!

Michael was surprised that Darry actually laid a hand on him. His face showed how taken back he was at first, but then it became disgruntled. He was really getting annoyed with Darry. He had tried to keep his cool for Gabriel’s wedding. He was one of his closest friends after all, but Darry had picked the fight. He figured with everyone underneath the tent, he could teach the man a lesson about touching Armani he didn’t pay for. His body quickly shifted to metal before punching Darry straight in the face.

“That! You think you can mess with someone with powers like mine? I could kill you without even trying bitch.” Michael said with his anger still showing on his face. He doubted Darry would get up to fight after that punch, but he waited to see if he’d get another chance to sock him.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue May 24, 2011 7:37 pm

The Punch heard around the world

Darry felt the impact of Michael's hard tin fist to the middle of his face. The strength was so quick and powerful that he landed on the ground with a large thump. His mind and body unconscious. His whole vision turned black in an instant.

Still outside next to the tent, Raquel wondered where Darry might have headed, since he had been gone for a while now. The last she remembered of him doing was walking inside of the chapel, so she followed that direction as well, opening the door as she quickly slipped herself in to not disturb the wedding guests inside of the tent.

Inside of the chapel, everything was silent. The scent of old pine caught Raquel's attention. With her keen sense of smell, the scent emerged quite strongly. Walking around the chapel, she stopped to the door next to her. A large area with many rows of pews. Up front was the altar. The cross made itself noticeable, as well as the statue of crucified Jesus attached to it. It reminded herself of the large monument of Christ at her hometown. This figure was something she had never seen before. Him at death with nails digging into his limbs.

Her sense of hearing also came to affect. The sound of a thump to the ground, as well as someone shouting loudly enough to cause a reverb inside of the chapel.

“That! You think you can mess with someone with powers like mine? I could kill you without even trying bitch.”

It was Michael. Who was Michael talking to?

Raquel hurried around the chapel, from corner to corner, until she finally stopped. The sight of Michael cracking his ankles, and a male figure standing on the ground was proof alone that he was no better than he was before. She also caught sight of the fallen figure's hands, since everyone else had the same colored tuxedos, except Michael, and a few others. The hands on the figure was dark ebony. Dark as.......Darry's hands. Realizing it was Darry on the ground, this angered her. Michael had the audacity to perform such an act. Raquel felt the inner rage inside of her erupt like a volcano. The rage of a lion, an image of her dream from months ago came to her mind once again. This was the source of her anger.

She channeled her inner ability, blending in the area like a chameleon. She kicked herself forward, starting her run towards Michael. Her speed quickly increased until she gathered the speed of 75 mph (the speed of a cheetah), until she was yards close to Michael. The curtains around her flew from the wind that she created. With the strength of a bull elephant, she charged at Michael so powerfully that the impact caused him to be pushed into the air at high and far distance. So far that even the wall that Michael was aimed at couldn't take the amount of strength she made, as Michael's body busted out from the chapel.

She came out of her camouflage ability. Her hair lowered in curls. The anger still expressed, she was lightly panting. Smoke could sizzle from her ears if they could.

Looking at Darry, she leaned towards him, putting her fingers towards the side of his neck to check if he was still alive. She quickly felt fast beats from his pulse. Alive, but comatose.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Leggo

Emmet and Gabriel just smiled as Michael finished his speech. The man had given them some very lavish gifts and they were much appreciated. Emmet slipped the watch on as Gabriel inspected his, in perfect working condition. Both were excited at the prospect of having a summer home, Emmet looked forward to decorating it and of course, running around butt naked was a must. One by one people came by to congratulate the newly weds and take Michaels example, with the gifts anyway.

Nate and Kendrick gave them a set of authentic Japanese long swords. Greg’s gift was a very painting of a battle-scarred mountain. Rose gave them a special hybrid plant she’d been working on for years. Essentially, it needed little to no real attention, and looked extremely beautiful. Tabitha said her present was being the DJ but she surprised them with a record player and a crate of records that Rose helped her obtain. Angela wrote them a check for 2 million dollars, but she whispered to Emmet later that a crib was waiting for them in their room, making him blush. Each of her team gave the couple assorted kitchen ware and nick knacks for their apartment. Soon Tabitha was calling Emmet and Gabriel to the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife.

“Alright people this one is for our lovely couple “

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSC81YtjvUA

As the music came on, Gabriel held his hand out and Emmet took it. Together they walked to the center of the dance floor. Emmet wrapped his arms around his husband’s neck as Gabriel held onto his wife’s waist. Eyes on one another they swayed slowly to the music. Soon reality became a blur and they danced high in the night sky, the moon watching them with an approving smile as they stars wept with joy. Emmet couldn’t remember a moment when he’d felt so calm before, like all the madness was draining out of him, Gabriel was surprised when he looked deeper into Emmet’s eyes and saw that they’d changed color. Not their usual crimson ruby, but blue. A blue Gabriel had never seen before, like a newborn star in the ocean. He bent forward so their foreheads were touching and pressed their lips together.

Everyone watched them, smiling, the bliss and happiness was so infectious. Soon the scene shifted and everyone was on the dance floor. Tabitha had the music blasting loud, playing an array of different songs.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue May 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Why You Hit So Hard?!

Michael hadn’t expected Darry to stand up and looked down at the man with a displeased look. The man wasn’t even worth a kick right now. He wondered what kind of emotional scar he would leave on him rather than the physical one. To be beaten by the same man twice. Once, in love life, and next, in a fight that lasted a second. Was it even considered a fight? Michael was just about ready to wipe his hands until he watched the curtains of the hall whoosh in his direction before feeling something forcefully crash into his body. He didn’t know what it was, and could barely get a hold of his self before he crashed through the wall of the chapel and landed onto the ground outside. His body managed to tumble on the ground a bit before skidding against the grass.

Michael didn’t move for the first couple of seconds, but with a loud grunt, he raised himself off the ground. Michael shook his head to get rid of the slight dizziness he had, and looked toward the hole he had made in the chapel. He could now hear the music from the tent. Everyone must have been having fun dancing, and he was a bit upset that he hadn't returned to Patricia. He was more angry by the fact that someone had hit him while he was off guard. His body then converted into gold before he charged through a window on the chapel. Michael wanted to know who his attacker was, and he wouldn’t be happy with whoever it was. As he walked through the chapel, he reentered the hall he had been in with Darry.

Darry was still on the ground, but unsurprisingly, Raquel was there beside knelt down beside him. Michael could only assume that his attacker was none other than Raquel.

“You shouldn’t go around attacking people when you don’t even know what hell happened. I don’t like to hit girls, so I’m gonna tell you and your new boyfriend to back off before you get hurt too... It’s sad to see that you’re defending someone like him. He’s scum!” Michael said as his body erupted into flames momentarily before turning back to normal. He brushed of his suit and looked upon Raquel with disgust. He resembled himself from her dream of him, wearing the suit and expression to perfection. It was somewhat ominous how well he fit the dream. He had even destroyed part of her home.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue May 24, 2011 10:13 pm

You are the one that hurt me the worst!

Raquel raised herself up as Michael emerged from the window. His body armored in rich gold. The expression on his face matched Raquel's. Of all people whose angered equaled his, it was a woman's. With how much she felt, she had every right to feel this way, or at least from what she had heard/witnessed from him.

“You shouldn’t go around attacking people when you don’t even know what hell happened. I don’t like to hit girls, so I’m gonna tell you and your new boyfriend to back off before you get hurt too... It’s sad to see that you’re defending someone like him. He’s scum!”, Michael shouted in fury.

"And you were any better?", Raquel question out loud. Funny that this was their very first verbal argument, or argument for that matter. This was also the first time she really shouted. "You were the faithful one? Darry told me about Amber, and how she broke his heart because of you! You don't know how much of a hound you are."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed May 25, 2011 9:09 am

Half of the Truth

Michael listened to Raquel’s words in confusion before shaking his head in disagreement.

“See
 You don’t know anything. Darry was the one that used Amber to get to me. He used her throughout their entire relationship! He had her be a stripper at his club, and he put his daughter to work as a waitress for the horny fucks that went there! He’s just mad that she got tire of his bullshit.” Michael was starting to calm down. “Have you ever even wondered why he probably started dating you in the first place? Think real good for me. All he wants is revenge, so he deserves to be lying there on the ground.” Michael said as he stared intently at Darry before converting his body into flames. “Now move so I can humiliate his selfish ass some more. And don’t worry, I won’t kill him.” Michael said as he walked forward with his flaming body.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed May 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Coming to the Light

Raquel's untamed rage began to tranquil. Her anger changed to.............confusion.

The secret was that Raquel heard many rumors of Michael with another girl while she was in Pinehearst. Not just Carmen. She felt disappointed at the news that Michael informed her about him and Carmen, but she had to learn to forgive him. The other girl, as well as many speculated conclusions involving Michael's infamous fame, caused Raquel to run away.

However, the news she heard about Darry and his position with Amber and Michael was something she hadn't known about. It was as though his actions caused Amber's motive to seduce Michael.

Michael was beginning to approach unconscious Darry, until Raquel stood in front of him.

"No", Raquel stated, "I want to hear this from him."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed May 25, 2011 10:46 pm

In the Gray

Michael stared at Raquel in the eyes, eyes that he remembered being so fond of. His eye soon found Darry’s incapacitated body on the ground, but returned to hers before his anger seemed to leave him. He looked slightly disappointed but he respected her decision. His body converted back to normal before walking past her and over Darry. He straightened out his suit as he walked and didn’t say anything till he was about to exit the hallway.

“It was nice being able to see you again
 I missed you.” Michael said truthfully as he exited the hallway. He knew well that he couldn’t be with Raquel. Not anymore. His life had gone down a path that would never welcome her with honesty. For the better good. That was the thought that forever ran into the head of the man that had once been lost in this world. Now he knew his role. He would make sacrifices to insure the stability of the rest of the world. Was he the hero the press praised him as or a man that will just go to any means to get the job done? Perhaps he was both.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Fri May 27, 2011 2:28 am

Chile, rise and shine!

The party was in full swing and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Nate slipped away, claiming to have to use the bathroom. He chuckled as he watched Gabriel trying to dance with Emmet. His great nephew was a rather excellent dance; Gabriel looked so out of place that Nates real reason for ducking out was to contain his laughter. Though in act of irony, the need to drain the lizard came a moment later. He headed over to chapel where he knew a bathroom was located as opposed to going in the forest, he’d already learned about going into that forest. He entered the chapel to what appeared to be a Mexican standoff. He instantly recognized Michael. Despite his apparent status as one of Gabriel’s best friends, you don’t just forget someone that told you your daughter was responsible for end of the world, but for the most part he’d gotten over it. He didn’t know the woman however, figured she was just another guest. The atmosphere was so thick with tension that he thought it was better to take his chances in the forest. As he turned to leave, he noticed a man lying unconscious on the ground. On a whim, he reached out with his power and woke him up, should make for something interesting he guessed as he pulled a knife out of his pocket and entered the forest.

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri May 27, 2011 5:13 pm

These Are My Confessions

After Darry was awaken instantly, by a wedding guest, whom she didn't know, Darry slowly raised up from the floor, still feeling some of the pain from Michael's hard-hitting punch to the face. He looked up to see Raquel standing over him with a rather serious look in her eyes. She was informed about something, and he knew it was going to be troublesome.

“Hey Raquel.”, Darry slowly, and softly spoke.

“Hello, Darry.”, Raquel responded.

Darry looked up at Michael with disgust on his mind, and even more fury after that jab he took.

Michael was ready to head back to the party going on underneath the tent, before hearing a light shuffling from behind him and the sound of a man’s voice. Michael hesitated, but turned around, only to see Darry staring at him with the look he seemed to always give him. He glanced back, looking at Darry as if the man was lower than he was.

“What?” Michael questioned firmly. He didn’t tolerate Darry’s attitude too much, and if the man was asking to be knocked to the ground again, then Michael wouldn’t hesitate to do so.

“Stop”, Raquel interrupted, “I want to hear this.”

Darry looked back at Raquel with a curious expression, wanting to know what Raquel was going to “interview” him about.

Raquel knelt down to Darry.

“Darry”, Raquel began, “Tell me about Amber again.”

Darry slowly stood back up to him feet, dusting dirt off of his pants legs, and popping his jaw to make the pain more comfortable.

“She was someone I loved”, Darry replied, “Until she dumped me for this dog!”

“Is that all?”

Darry paused as he wanted to hide his secrets inside.

“...Yes it is.”

Michael sucked his teeth in disgust as he stared at Darry. Sure, Michael knew he wasn’t the one for Raquel, but he sure knew Darry wasn’t either. He sighed before his body seemed to dissipate before the two. Michael had tried to protect Raquel from being lied to like this, and she had ended up with a man who lied to her face.

Without warning, Darry’s body began to dissipate as well before completely vanishing. All fell silent before the two appeared beside Raquel. Michael was holding Darry up by his collar with his body made of diamond. Hatred was seen on his face as he held the man up against the wall of the hallway.

“Is that all Darry? What about Taste of Paradise? Tell her about Jasmine and Amber
 I’m sure you want to come back if I turn your body into oxygen again.” Michael threatened.

After he formed back into his normal state and Michael let go of his strong grip, Darry shifted slightly in balance. His mind and pride was beginning to fade into the air. Darry's true motive was being exposed at this very moment.

“Fine then!” Darry shouted. His voice cracking more than the chapel walls. “You want me to tell her so badly!”

Darry's anger changed once he stepped to Raquel's direction, looking at her green eyes.

“What is going on, Darry?”, Raquel questioned. Her eyes were asking for honestly from this man.

Darry let out a huge amount of air, thinking of the best way to explain to her about his situation. He closed his eyes for a short second, to bring out more confidence than what he was losing.

“Taste of Paradise is a gentleman's club, used to satisfy men with their main source of pleasure. Women, of course. Amber, just like you, has special abilities, but her ability is to grab people down like Cupid, and have her control every part of them. I forced Amber to work.....as a stripper to get money for us. Jasmine, our daughter, works as a waitress.”

“Daughter?”

“Yes”

“Where is Jasmine?”

“With Amber. When we went to Miami, and that earthquake happened, Michael was displayed as the hero. We went to Pinehearst, because Michael was the cash cow, and to my opportunity, I used Amber to put him into temptation, and..... I guess I drove her to break up with me, but she moved on to this asshole immediately. So, I thought it would be a good idea to.....get even with him.”

“Me?”

“.....Yes. That's where you come in.”

“Is this true Michael?”, Raquel investigated to Michael.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Mon May 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Yup, she just came off as a bitch lol.

“Yes, that’s the whole truth.” A petite voice confirmed as its owner entered the hallway. Michael’s eyes darted to the origin of Patricia’s voice with his serious expression never fading. “Now can I have my date back? I’m sure he misses me.” Patricia said with a smile. This wasn’t the time to joke, but she couldn’t help but tease Michael a bit, especially after his surprise. Michael tried to fight back a smirk, but failed in seconds. The smirk vanished though, as Michael turned his attention to Raquel.

“It’s all true.” Michael answered trying to respectfully answer Raquel. His hand left Darry before converting his body back to its normal composition. Looking from Raquel to Patricia made him feel awful for just a second as he remembered following Arthur’s plans. Patricia was his right hand woman, and she knew everything there was to know about not only the PRG, but their plans as well. Michael could deny it all he wanted, but Patricia was the only person he felt he could trust with anything. Perhaps Arthur saw her loyalty, and chose her for that reason, but did that mean he predicted Raquel being a hindrance to his plans. “I guess I’ll be seeing you two.” Michael said as he began walking down the hall again. Patricia reached out her hand for him to take it, and he received it without the slightest hesitation. The true question was, did Michael Patricia because he felt she was loyal, or because she was using her ability on him without him even knowing it? Only time would tell what the woman’s true motives were.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!