Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

*Gasp* Who would've guessed, it's another Twilight Rp

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

*Gasp* Who would've guessed, it's another Twilight Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonic-Fantasy-RP on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:20 pm

(Okay, well I have made rps before, but not on here, so sorry if I mess up somewhere ^^' Oh and I've sorta only gotten up to the second book, but am about to start the 3rd soon)

The story is as left from the 2nd book, only this time, we get to make up the next books.(If you've already read em all pretend you didn't >.<) So Edward is back, Bella knows that he still loves her, but she doesn't trust him as she once did. So how will it continue? Will everything go back exactly like it had once been, with the exception of Jacob and the rest of the werewolves? Or will a completly new problem come to take place?

Rules: (I hate writing these as much as you people hate reading them)
Okay, I'm gonna keep it simple:
*I hope for you to be at least semi-literate, but how much you have rped before
*These are pretty much the basics and if you know the basics other than the one above then you're done. ^^

Characters: (If I miss any that you might want to be tell me right away)

Humans-

Bella: Demonic-Fantasy RP
Charlie:
Jessica:
Mike:
Billy:
Tyler:
Lauren:
Angela:
Emily:
Renée:

Vampires-
Edward: </3MrEmoMuffin</3
Alice:
Rosalie:
Carlisle:
Esme:
Jasper:
Emmett:
Victoria:

Original Vampires:
Name:Tyler Kaiser
Race:Vampire
Some BG(if you want):He is a seventeen year old kid who is actually 159. He spends his time learning how to act more human and learning more about the history of the human race. He was once with the volturi but they unwillingly let him leave when he got bored with them. He didn't like the killing. He is usually very serious but the right words or actions can crack him out to show the crazy side that he really is. OMG!

Volturi-
Aro:
Marcus:
Caius:
Jane:
Alec:
Demetri:

Werewolves:
Jacob:
Quil:
Embry:
Sam:
Paul:

Deceased Characters by 2nd book, but you can still use em if you want just didn't know where to put them lol

James:
Laurent:
Harry:

And of course if you'd like to make an Original Character, go right on ahead and it will be under the race it is.
If you will make one though please just give me this:

Name:
Race:
Some BG(if you want):
Last edited by Demonic-Fantasy-RP on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

2 Down and 2 to go

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

I'll gladly take any tips that may help me inprove this so that people may actually come, I'm open for anything, as long as it may still involve this being a twilight based rp.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Re: *Gasp* Who would've guessed, it's another Twilight Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evensong on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 pm

I'm actually quite bogged down by school work, so I highly doubt I could join this RP as it looks like it will have many people and thus move rather quickly. Normally I tend to avoid RPs that involve playing a well established character you didn't make (because it feels so uncreative), but I actually like to re-write plots in my head. So I in a way get it. =P (Read the third book. It was good. ;) Go forth and read it).

Anyways, you asked for some suggestions so I'll give what I have, though I have zero experience in RPs based off fiction like this one.

UR char lookz ovr & i sA hi u smile & i dun respnd so u....

Yups. So I know you said that you don't care how literate someone is and all... but if I can read and write English then the prospect of playing with someone who uses chat speak, complex phrases and no punctuation is a daunting one. Being able to put together a sentence is kind of a crucial part of communication, no? Now, if you said you didn't care what level of experience they had, so long as they were literate then I wouldn't have an issue. Maybe I'm just crazy, I haven't ever been part of such a hugely active site before.

Otherwise it looks fine, though it seems pretty vague as a game description. Maybe if you posted an excerpt (or just your first post) so people would know how things will start it would get their interest. ^_^ Also maybe think of plot ideas (aka: a war breaks out between vamps and werewolves due to X happening, romantic tension due to X happening, etc) so people might have an idea of where they could take things.

Hope that was vaguely helpful and not annoying.

Evensong
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 pm

If you would allow me, I would like to be Edward.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonic-Fantasy-RP on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:37 pm

Evensong wrote:I'm actually quite bogged down by school work, so I highly doubt I could join this RP as it looks like it will have many people and thus move rather quickly. Normally I tend to avoid RPs that involve playing a well established character you didn't make (because it feels so uncreative), but I actually like to re-write plots in my head. So I in a way get it. =P (Read the third book. It was good. ;) Go forth and read it).

Anyways, you asked for some suggestions so I'll give what I have, though I have zero experience in RPs based off fiction like this one.

UR char lookz ovr & i sA hi u smile & i dun respnd so u....

Yups. So I know you said that you don't care how literate someone is and all... but if I can read and write English then the prospect of playing with someone who uses chat speak, complex phrases and no punctuation is a daunting one. Being able to put together a sentence is kind of a crucial part of communication, no? Now, if you said you didn't care what level of experience they had, so long as they were literate then I wouldn't have an issue. Maybe I'm just crazy, I haven't ever been part of such a hugely active site before.

Otherwise it looks fine, though it seems pretty vague as a game description. Maybe if you posted an excerpt (or just your first post) so people would know how things will start it would get their interest. ^_^ Also maybe think of plot ideas (aka: a war breaks out between vamps and werewolves due to X happening, romantic tension due to X happening, etc) so people might have an idea of where they could take things.

Hope that was vaguely helpful and not annoying.

Thank you and no not annoying at all, I know exactly what you mean though by that >.<, and you're right though about the literacy thing, I probably will change that

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonic-Fantasy-RP on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:04 am

</3MrEmoMuffin</3 wrote:If you would allow me, I would like to be Edward.

Well then you have the part

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonic-Fantasy-RP on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 am

I lay down in my bed staring at the clock, sighing to myself, wishing it would be time that Edward could have been over here without Charlie ready to kick him out, because it wasn't his "visiting time" yet.

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 am

Edward let out a sighs he waited in the forest behind Bella's house. "Charlie and his 'hours...'"

[Wasn't that literate in that one, sorry. Quite busy at the moment...]

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:32 am

Um Hello there miss Demonic-Fantasy-Roleplay
May I make a original character?
Some BG(if you want):He is a seventeen year old kid who is actually 159. He spends his time learning how to act more human and learning more about the history of the human race. He was once with the volturi but they unwillingly let him leave when he got bored with them. He didn't like the killing. He is usually very serious but the right words or actions can crack him out to show the crazy side that he really is. OMG!

>What does you say? I am literate! ANd this is my seventh rp. So please....<

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonic-Fantasy-RP on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:56 am

articefive wrote:Um Hello there miss Demonic-Fantasy-Roleplay
May I make a original character?

>What does you say? I am literate! ANd this is my seventh rp. So please....<

Sounds good I'll post it up as soon as possible and you can start posting now,but I may not be able to get on as often as I'd like.

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

</3MrEmoMuffin</3 wrote:Edward let out a sighs he waited in the forest behind Bella's house. "Charlie and his 'hours...'"

[Wasn't that literate in that one, sorry. Quite busy at the moment...]

(It's fine) I look at the clock beginning to get excited,"20 more minutes,"I whisper, before going downstairs to make Charlie his dinner, but notice a note that I didn't see before saying that he wasn't going to be here tonight. I slam my hand to my forehead before, running to the door, opening it for Edward, though knowing he didn't need it.

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:44 am

[[I haven't gotten to read more than chapter one in New Moon... Im so angry about it. Just a warning for not too many spoilers]]
Edward actually emerged from the door. "Bella, you kept me waiting for nothing. Charlie won't be here tonight and you forget?" He smiled at her, half-seriously and half-sarcastically.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 am

>>I have read the series all the way through! I love the final ending........<<<
He stands in the shadows of the town, watching the people move around, Forks is such a boring town, he thought to himself as he stood at his full hieght. He walks to the first human he sees, she didn't notice him until he reaches her, even then she jumps at the sight of him. "Hello." She gives him one look waves, then turns back to the bus to get on. Obviously these humans are rather uncaring about vampires. Or maybe I look okay in the dark..... He rushes back to the shadows, he had caught the faint scent of vampires further on, in the more dark corners of the woods but he had no real caring to look for it. He sighs as he waits for the night to become day. Tommorrow he would have to go to the school or else he would be thought as a juvenile skipper, he didn't want that.

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

</3MrEmoMuffin</3 wrote:[[I haven't gotten to read more than chapter one in New Moon... Im so angry about it. Just a warning for not too many spoilers]]
Edward actually emerged from the door. "Bella, you kept me waiting for nothing. Charlie won't be here tonight and you forget?" He smiled at her, half-seriously and half-sarcastically.

(Oh ok, sorry bout that then ^^') "Well you're the one with the mind reading powers aren't you? Couldn't you have picked something up?,"

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:20 pm

"Touché." He replied. He wrapped a hand around her shoulder. "So you still want that monster of a truck instead of a new Audi? It really isn't a big deal..." He said making conversation.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

I lay my head on his shoulder looking up at him,"You know how I feel about you spending money on me, and plus i love that "monster of a truck."

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:38 pm

Edward chuckled. "What do we have planned for this evening, Bella?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

"Hmm,"I say trying to think of something. "I'll let you chose this time, because I got nothing, and plus you could probably think of something much better than I could."

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:48 pm

"Me? Hmm... Baseball is definately ruled out..." He teased. "How about we just watch a movie? Nothing much else to do tonight. It's quite rainy, big surprise."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

"Watch a movie? Hmm.... Okay, though I don't think Charlie has to many interesting things to watch."

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!