Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

*Gasp* Who would've guessed, it's another Twilight Rp

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: *Gasp* Who would've guessed, it's another Twilight Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:11 pm

[[So hard to getting into being a character I didn't make >.< ]] "Well, do you want to do something else?"
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:54 am

>Sorry has been in love with debate member!!!<

Tyler walks into his house, the small building is perfect for him and it makes him happy as he jumps on the couch and puts in a movie. As always he had watched it but it worked but see it again and again because then he could act more human if he ever wanted to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

articefive
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

(I know what you mean and I'm sorry I havn't posted in a while I havn't been able to get ahold of the computer) "You want to go through the forest I ask?," not able to think of anything else

2 Down and 2 to go

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Is Alice taken?

Paramorex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:51 pm

"If that is what you wish to do, Bella. Whatever you would like to do. The forest it is." Edward replied.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Paramorex wrote:Is Alice taken?

(Nope You're her then.)

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

"C'mon then,"I say grabbing his hand, and wondering why in the world do i actually want to go into the forest, knowing how clumsy I am

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:57 pm

1. Okay, do I need to make a form?
2. Am I allowed to create another character?
3. If so what is the age range that the character must fall under?

Paramorex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonic-Fantasy-RP on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:05 pm

Paramorex wrote:1. Okay, do I need to make a form?
2. Am I allowed to create another character?
3. If so what is the age range that the character must fall under?

1. No unless you're making an OC
2. Yes
and 3: Umm.......Anything up to 29 I guess

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Okay, I'll be Alice and create a second character.
What's the youngest age?

Paramorex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonic-Fantasy-RP on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Paramorex wrote:Okay, I'll be Alice and create a second character.
What's the youngest age?

I'd have to say 3

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Name: Ella Hailin
Race: Vampire
Some BG(if you want): Ella is a young a newly changed vampire. She was changed only a few days ago and doesn't understand what has happened to her. She was and is still 9 years old. Ella has wandered from where she was changed into Forks where she began to hunt for humans, being scared of herself and what she was doing but not being able to control it.

And then I'll also be Alice. I hope this is alright.

Paramorex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Can I start posting?

Paramorex
Member for 16 years

Yes, sorry I thought I had already told you you could, my fault

Demonic-Fantasy-RP
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:47 pm

Np :]

Alice sat down infront of the beautiful Cullen mansion. Slowly she stood up and made her way inside, wondering where Edward was although she knew it would have to be somewhere with Bella. She would have to tell the rest of the family soon about her new find of this child who had been bitten.

Ella crept down the stairs of the Cullen's mansion. She had only been discovered by Alice a few hours ago and was still very afraid.

Paramorex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby articefive on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:03 am

Tyler smelled the scents very close, they were in the woods and going in deeper, he jumped up and followed them, he knew only one thing, one was a human and the other a vampire. Strange mix.

articefive
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!