Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr Roleplay

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:24 am

"CRAP, that elf is wining. Oh well." Tom sighed. "Maybe, I can convince that young man with the red dragon to join me." Tom hitched up his stuff and went east for a mile. There he climbed on his horse and headed north west.

Off to Vroengard.
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:55 pm

alistair was about to answer the male rider when a tiny flying object that flew faster than he had ever seen, penetrated the air in front of him. the thing didn't touch him but it almost hit the girl. her dragon roared with anger, alistair could see its lungs fill up with air and he could instantly tell that it was about to breathe fire. alistair did not want to fight his own kind when he had just met them, aiedail though sent waves of anger along their link. he was ready to fight. "put your sword away, that thing that just happened had nothing to do with us." he shouted trying to pacify her "i dont want to fight you, but if you attack me i will not hesitate to do what is needed." as those words ended he took out his sword and awaited her decision.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Tom was walking down the hallway of the academy. Whenever a student or teacher passed him, he would take off his right glove and wave, and they give wave back. After looking thru door ways, he finally found the young man from a few hours earlier, he was teaching a class of some kind. Tom just waited by door way, he did not want to be rude.
Last edited by Eragon the sniper on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:25 pm

OOC: Eragon.. do NOT controll any other than your character, unless they say you can.. please edit that post.

EliteX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:43 pm

OOC: Forgive me for not showing up earlier. I was grounded, so this will be my first post.

Mitsu, the Wilder--At least, that's what most called her--rode the skies with deadly grace. The day that she turned five had been the day that she had encountered a strange gold egg. The egg had ended up hatching into Faieras, her dragon. Since then, Mitsu had taught herself every skill she knew--Which was quite a bit--and was fluently skilled with magic and combat. Like most elves, she was graceful in a wild way, but unlike elves, she had not officially decided to call herself a Rider. Instead, she had called herself a Wilder. She had...difficulties...with authority, most said, but so far she had done well in life. With a sigh, she looked over her should as Alagaesia passed beneath her. A beatiful place, but dangerous.
Faieras, fly a bit lower, I want to see the landscape.
Mitsu, remember what I told you...
Don't be such a worry wart, we won't be spotted!
Alright... Faieras sounded hesitent, but she obeyed. They went into a steep dive, and dropped towards Gilead.
You can't lose...
...With all Aces...
----=----=----=----=----
...Shut up, or I'll kill you!...
...Some people say I have temper problems, but people like that need to get hurt, so hurt, that they have to go to the HOSPITAL!
----=----=----=----=----
My top quotes of the month:
"Why so serious?"- Joker
----=----=----=----=----

~The Ace Of Blades

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:10 pm

"God, this is taking forever!" moaned Tom as he waited by the door, waiting for the rider's magic class to end.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:16 pm

OOC: Don't let this Roleplay die guys =)

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Staplic on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:50 pm

is this full, or is there still room?
If so could I get a brief recap of any/all major plot points?
in this world two things are infinate...the universe, and the stupidity of man
and i'm not sure about the universe
-A. Einstein

Staplic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:55 pm

OOC: Hellooo? I posted. Anyone Home?

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Richie finished the class and smiled as he walked out the classroom opening the door.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:58 am

"Hello there." said Tom, smiling at his shocked face. "may I come in?" With ought asking, Tom went in. He walked in the class. He walked to the window and stared out the window for a few seconds. "First of all, thanks for sparing my life. And second, I have a proposition for you sir.....?"

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:27 am

(Is this rp still going? and if it is can I still join? If so here is my guy)
Name: Koran
Looks: Image
Weapons: Nor'tlic a teal sword
Dragon Name: Greal
Dragon Color: Teal
Race: Elven
Bio: Koran was brought up my only his mother because his father passed away when he was 1. When he was about 10 he found a dragon egg in a abondoned tree house. It hatched for him after a few weeks. Koran was taught how to use magic by his mother, and a friendly elf name Dorac. Taught him how to use a sword. He was a fast learner and quickly become very skilled in both magic and swordsmanship. His mother and Dorac left to go see the varden. Now Greal had grown quite a bit and Koran taught himself how to ride. He is currently flying to the spine.

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kruor on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:41 pm

ooc/ Any free spaces open? =^-^=
I'd love to join. I've never done an Eragon role play before, but I've read the first two books, and it sounds quite interesting. =D

Kruor
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stormi on Mon May 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Name: Flame
Appearance: Redish brown hair, tall, silver/grey eyes with gold flecks. High cheek bones, Red ribbon with purple dragon scale hanging at the bottom of the ribbon from her neck. She inheritted this from her father, Vrael.
Wepons: Dark purple sword, silver dagger and magic
Dragon's Name: Night
Dragon colour: Dark purple
Race: Dragon rider from both sides (both parents are Dragon riders.) Her Father is an Elf and her mother is a sorceress.
Bio: Flame was born by accident and is (so far) the only pureblooded Dragon Rider child. She walked in to Dragon school/ acadamy with her father and a dragon egg hatched, but Farieal said it was his. Flame didn't care, but in the afternoon, she saw him beating the dragon, and a weird feeling came over her. She launched herself forward, and would of killed him, had Vrael not been there. Night is as big as a dog, and has a scar on her foot thanks to Farieal. Flame is confident and proud, but she's more of a 'Do Than Think' person and if there's trouble within a ten mile radios, it'll find her.

Stormi
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ndova on Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm

name: dragox
look: he is weiring a very heavy armor.the armor was made with a img of a dragon in mine but is made for a human. ( i will uplode the pic when i have the time).
weapon: the sword look like a chinese war sword. the color of the swordblade is red,green,grey with two crest the #1 crest is dragon like and it is that the top of the blade.
the other crest is that the bottom of the blade and it is the assinssen creed crest but black in the grey area of the blade.now on to helt that top of the helt there is a dark green gem in the middle of
the helt and blade (i will put the pic up later )
dragon's name:descrone
dragon's color: ( i have a pic i will put up later)
race: human
bio: dargox live in a small village between gil'ead and dras-leona this village was home to the dragon egg hatchrey of riders which very 3 years 5 people are chosen to go to the middle of the town sqaure to
touch 1 of the 5 egg to see if the eggs of that day will hatch for them and they call this day the day of hatching which on dragox's 18th birthday it was time for the day of hatching once again and he
was one of the 5 chosen for that day and the egg he touch was a rare darkhorn which it hatched his dragon descrone.

ndova
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brboy12 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Name: Redric[img]Redric.jpg[/img]
look: almost always wearing armor, Redric mainly looks much like his dragon as he had made his armor to resemble that of his dragon, usually when he is not wearing armor, it would be because he is addressing queen izlanzadi, his leigelord
weapon: his sword, blazing fury
Blazing Fury.jpg
, a blood red blade that starts to catch fire if he is angry and responds to almost his every spell, most often when he unleashes his energy the blade becomes comprised of an indestructible embodiment of all elements, making it able to slice through even the hardest dragon scale, he also carries his old bow, spitfire, aptly named due to him channeling his first spell, brisingr, through it's arrows.
dragon's name: Elune
dragon's color: Blood Red
Bio: Redric lives in ellesmera in Du weldenvarden, when he was 18, he was 1 of 5 chosen to see if he was destined to be a dragon rider, that was when his dragon hatched for him. he named her elune for the brilliance of her scales, of which were red.

brboy12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DRAGONWOLF52 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Name: Sahira Wolfsfang
Looks: has really long fiery red hair that has a golden tint when in the sunlight making it look like real flames, has pale almost-white skin, is skinny but not to the point where she is weak, in fact she is quite strong given how she was raised, also has ocean blue eyes. wears eleven armor that is silver while having a very light green tint, the armor was made to look natural, so the shoulder guards overlap and curve out like flower petals, while her arm guards and boots point upwards like giant leaves were forged into the elven metal. she often wears a matching helmet that lets her hair out pony-tail style at the top almost like a torch and curves down her face hiding most of her upper face though you can see her eyes moth and chin, her nose is hidden in the metal to protect it in the event of an attack to the face; she goes about with it off but close to her normally.
Weapons: Islinger (ancient lang. for light bringer) its a light green broad sword with a sapphire jewel in the base of the hilt
Dragon Name: Mint
Dragon Color: light green with blue-green horns and the inside of his wings
Race: mixed
Bio: Her mother was human, her father an elf, Sahira was of mixed races but their parents were proud and they raised her without shame, their love very prominent. They worked in the dragon hatchery and they allowed their daughter to work alongside them. even at an early age Sahira was fascinated with dragons and spent much of her time talking to the eggs like friends and drawing her fantasized dragons on parchment. She grew up very strong and lean from her hard years taking care of the eggs and helping the new riders prepare for their new gift. many don't know this but dragon saddles are very heavy for a seven year old to carry, so yeah, she did a lot of physical labor. As she got older she was known around the hatchery as a very kind person, and a good friend to have. When she turned 16 she got her dragon. She was helping carry the new eggs to their spots in the hatchery when one reacted in her very arms, hatching and giving her a mark on the back of her neck in the form of a spiraling dragon, elated that she finally had her own dragon they were inseparable from the start and she was often seen with little mint on her shoulders or on top of her head, hitching a ride as Sahira worked. In the year that the two have been together Mint has grown a lot and is about the size of a very large horse or a small house. They train constantly taking their own solid vow to do good and become the hero that every child reads about in story books, Sahira found that she is very good with many different types of swords and can handle magic almost effortlessly after homeschooling herself on the ancient language since she was old enough to read. She has many personalities that change depending on the situation, her most normal one is her kind, friendly self, in battle she is merciless and very serious, and there are days when she just feels off and can be really shy or claustrophobic.

(did I write too much? ^^;)

DRAGONWOLF52
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!