Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr Roleplay

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 pm

HELP!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!

I'm trying to Register as my own character how do I do it.

-tjrjjackson@earthlink.net
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Eragon the sniper wrote:HELP!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!

I'm trying to Register as my own character how do I do it.

-tjrjjackson@earthlink.net

Ummmm... what? :lol:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EliteX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:00 pm

HELP!!!

I'm trying to get my own character up in Ergaon, Eldest, and Brisinger.
how do I do it?

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:06 pm

You make a Bio...

And it's spelled Eragon, and Brisingr.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackfangOfReon on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Leox was highly amused by the other rider now, though he knew the rider was just playing along, Kyrie on the other hand was completely convinced that she had convinced him that she was indeed a fairy. Her grin only broadened into a full smile, almost laughing until he mentioned magic. Narrowing her eyes dangerously as her mind worked for a moment before folding her arms stubbornly across her chest, snorting in a sarcastic manner. Leox turned his head to look back at her, humored by her appearance as he arches a scaly brow. She glared at him which only made him laugh more in her mind, he turned away to face the other dragon, still annoyed a bit by the two's presence though another dragon was a sight for sore eyes.

"Magic? I don't have to show you anything! I should turn you into a toad for asking that, but then I'd show you magic so I'll spare you this time! So be grateful."

Kyrie, dearest, what if they're stalling...? What if they're waiting for backup to arrive to take us down..? I don't like others...
Praise to my father,
Blessed by the water,
Black night, dark sky,
The devil's cry!

BlackfangOfReon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:12 pm

I already made A Bio. I want to become a player!

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm

"Is that a dragon over there?" Alistair said in his mind and out loud at the same time.
Where, I hope you're not joking around again
"No, I just saw two dragons and people on them." Alistair looked ahead they were only 30 minutes away, maximum. He was just about to give the order for them to keep on going when he felt an unusual emotion from within Aiedail. It was a mixture of excitement, anticipation and fear. Alistair then remembered that his dragon had never seen another one of his species before. Alistair smiled and said loudly “so are we gonna go check out those dragons or what?” Aiedail turned his body and seriously increased his speed. his grin increased, this actually could be some fun.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:21 pm

ERAGON THE SNIPER

Name: Tom Dralon

Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, tan white skin. 6 ft 8 inches tall.

Weapons: Musket (no wards can protect a speeding ball of metal going faster then the speed of sound). 10 inch knife, 15 throwing knives. (He's good at it)

Dragon name: Skadrin

Dragon color: sky blue

Race: Human

Bio: He is a rider in denial (as in a dragon hatch for him and he does not want to be a rider) he is from a country call Alcanso (based on my story Republic at http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewstory.php?sid=13781 .) He believes in human superiority (as in all races dead except for humans). His Dragon is always looking for him, and he is avoiding his Dragon while killing all non-humans. He is always so scared and frozen stiff when he comes face to face with his dragon. (even though he doesn't feel 'alone' when his dragon is near) (he has been avoiding his dragon for 13 years)

Hand to hand combat style: It is based off our Krav Maga (You know, the really, really, really, really, really dirty street fighting that the Israeli counter-terrorists use)

(my web site http://www.freewebs.com/theendofall/)
Last edited by Eragon the sniper on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Seth grinned at her sarcasm.

"Thank you for your kindness, 'fairy'" Said Seth sarcastically.

I sence others coming our way...
Oh? More riders?
It seems...

"Do you sense that?" Asked Seth instantly reverting back to a more serious state. "I hear other riders coming.." Seth turned around as if to glimpse a Rider. He saw the Beor Mountains... some landscape.. and a dragon... A dragon! Where did he come from? Seth did not know.

He thought of who it could possibly be.. Richie? Someone else? Well either way he was not going to get ambushed if that's why they were coming. Instantly he told Twilight to fly away and watch from a far.

"I'll be back... fairy. I think they are coming."
Last edited by EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Eragon the sniper wrote:ERAGON THE SNIPER

Name: Eragon Hatellan (Eragon the sniper)

Looks: Dark hair, black eyes, pale white skin. 6ft 7 inches tall.

Weapons: Musket with spyglass on top (no wards can protect a speeding ball of metal going faster then the speed of sound). 11 inch knife, 10 throwing knives (he's a pro at it)

Dragon name: Sildrin

Dragon color: Silver

Race: Human

Bio: He is a rider in denial (as in a dragon hatch for him and he does not want to be a rider) he is from a country call Alcanso (based on my story Republic at http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/viewstory.php?sid=13781 .) He believes in human superiority (as in all races dead except for humans). He is for some unexplainable reason unaffected by magic. He is the best in the world at camouflage (non-magical). His Dragon is always looking for him, and he is avoiding his Dragon while killing all non-humans.

(my web site http://www.freewebs.com/theendofall/)

In my rules I said no godmoding. You can't be "unaffected" by magic, sorry, try another Bio. All the rest is fine, it's just the "Uneffected" by magic part.. that's going to far.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:35 pm

he's not Godmoding. he can easily die by any means necessary. A magician can use magic to throw an rock to kill him. It's just direct magic that can't kill him. (like the 12 words of death)

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:40 pm

Sorry no. Just remove that part and you'll be fine : ). Besides in my rule I said no killing of other characters in one hit, and no killing of real roleplayers unless they say you can. Therefore the twelve words of death can't effect any roleplayers.

P.S., Give up trying to make someone change their mind if they have already made up their mind. AKA Argue with me your out.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:43 pm

ok, i took it out.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Eragon the sniper wrote:ok, i took it out.

Alright :). Your in man! Start roleplaying! 8)

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:48 pm

You can put me in first (as in a crak of a musket they never heard before or they meat up with Sildrin who's looking For Eragon Hatellan)

(I'm too busy writing my own story)

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:48 pm

Eragon I'm really DOUBTING you read my post at all:

-You godmoded even when I said not to
-You named your character ERAGON... notice how I said: Try not to name your character Eragon.

I did say try but I'm just saying... it wouldn't hurt you to come up with a different name.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:56 pm

I change it (look)

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackfangOfReon on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:11 pm

Kyrie furrowed her brows as Leox hissed in anger, like water throw into a inferno which would never put the fire out, his green eyes narrow as his head turns in the direction of another presence. Kyrie unfolded her arms, one hand moving forward to curl her armored fingers around the horn of the saddle while the other hand curls about the hilt of her parrying sword, which in simpler terms was merely called a bilbo and giving it a little tug to loosen it from its sheath just in case the other rider had called for reinforcements. Leox curled his lip back into a snarl, showing off his wicked array of fangs at the other dragon, threatening the dragon to make a move. However, what confused them was when the other rider and dragon moved away from them, making Kyrie tilt her head curiously, though she didn't retreat, nothing would scare her. Keeping a firm grip on the hilt of her sword as she waited for the other dragon to advance closer, Leox tensed his muscles to make him appear even all the bigger and more threatening to the other dragon. Seeing that there were two unknown dragons, Leox preferred maybe to scare at least one of them off instead of them ganging up on Kyrie and Leox. Kyrie arched a brow as she turns her gaze on the other rider, a grin twisting on her lips.

"Look Leox, its a flying lizard! Hey you! Whatddaya' want, eh?!"

Do you always have to be so brash, dear..?

Yes, yes indeedy.

BlackfangOfReon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:57 pm

OOC: Ok thegray kid you really need to do something lol >.<!!

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairu on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Name: Kairu
Age: He is around 40 in reality, but he is only and elf child and looks ten years old.
Looks: He (As I stated) Looks ten with medium length blonde hair. His eyes are a lighter form of royal blue. He is tall, like most elves are
Weapons: A slingshot enchanted to not break under magic or sword (If this is godmoding I can change it) And of course his rider sword.
Dragon Name: Hydralo
Dragon Color: He is the same color as Kairu's eyes. A light royal blue.
Race: Elf
Bio: Kairu was one of the elven children and still is. He found the egg of Hydralo when he was wandering across Du Weldenvarden as he often did. This time he walked to the Menoa tree and there he saw a small glimmering. Under the roots was an egg. He sang to the Menoa tree which he was not supposed to do. It, even though it normally was mad when someone woke it, it acted obligingly, almost as if it wanted him to get the egg. After he snatched up the egg, the roots slowly lowered themselves back down. Then, late that night, the egg hatched. And then there he finds himself at the doors of the dragon rider academy.

Hope there's enough room!
ImageImage Image
I gots a new egg! Clicky clicky!

Kairu
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!