Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr Roleplay

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:56 pm

OOC: He's the magic teacher and the teacher of the swords class
Richie arrive on Mervon at the woods at the 4th fountain"The urgals are a bit deeper in the forest you can fly on your dragon right if not we can walk"
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:02 pm

"Twilight and me will walk, for your convinience," answered Seth, trying to be polite.

OOC: :P Ok ok, I'll go edit that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EliteX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:05 pm

OOC: I have to eat dinner, be right back in.. 10 minutes or so.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:10 pm

Richie nods as he got of mervon"Well walking works if you don't want to fly *Gets in a crouching positiong seeing Urgals up ahead."Remeber what I taught you Brisingr!He yelled surrounding the urgals in a circle of fire"Now let's finish them"

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Seth charged at the Urgals with his sword, lashing out at anything that got near him and occasionally casting one of the "kill spells" to get rid of pesky Urgals. Richie was doing very well also, he...

(Here's where you tell me what you do.)

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:47 pm

OOC: I will sleep in one hour, so post your forms, but instead of needing my approval, just start Roleplaying without my approval. I can't approve your forms while sleeping :). The next time I'll check this thread is after school so... Happy Roleplaying! And I hope we can have more Dragon Riders... And sorry for the double post, but it was necessary! :P

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Name: Alistair cross
Looks: Image
Weapons: a silver sword called salvation
Dragon Name: Aiedail (which in the ancient language means morning star.)
Dragon Colour: silver
Race: human
Bio: Alistair’s father was a dragon rider and his mother died giving birth to him so travelled around with his father helping him do stuff such as cook. This went on until his eighteenth birthday when his father and his father’s dragon were ambushed and killed by a large group of knull near the southern area of the spine. Alistair only survived by hiding when the knull attacked, after the attack he went through his father’s stuff and accidentally touched a dragon egg that his father was ferrying around. This egg hatched for him and for a year he picked up where his rather left off by enforcing justice throughout the land. After a close shave with death Alistair realized his shortcomings and is now with Aiedail towards Du weldenvarden where he hopes to be trained in the way of the dragon rider.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Richie held his blade slashing urgals in half."Remeber this sword magic combination watch Richie does brinsingr to set his sword on fires except for the part he holds he slashes urgals lighitng them on fire with each deadly slash."Now you try that move i just did"

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackfangOfReon on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Stretching her arms above her head as her back arches in a smooth curve, a few sickening pops emitting from her spine due to the stretch. Leox's lips curled into a reptilian grin, pleased by the sight of his rider as a clear film that was his inner eyelid slides over those shamrock hues to clean away the dust. Kyrie moved over to his side, she could no longer leap aboard the dragon's back he was so large, so she had to step onto his powerful foreclaw so he could raise her up to his massive shoulders. Sliding into the leather saddle, moving to buckle her legs into the stirrups of the saddle before patting his muscles affectionately, making him emit a rumbling growl-like purr which was soothing to the ears. He was indeed a real charmer for a dragon.

"We'll go scout 'round, see if there's anything interesting to see. Maybe we can play tag with another rider, but this time try not to kill this one, 'kay?"

Sounds quite thrilling, my dearest, though I cannot promise you that, I did not like how that rider gazed upon -my- rider...

"Oh c'mon Leox, he was just wonderin' who I was, jeez, you never let me meet anyone!"

That is not my problem, my love, it is there's for they are not worthy enough...

"Hmph, so says you!"
Praise to my father,
Blessed by the water,
Black night, dark sky,
The devil's cry!

BlackfangOfReon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Alistair sat on top of Aiedail's back letting the cold wind wake him up, it had been so long and finally he was almost there. i can hear what you are thinking you know, aiedail said in his mind.
well this journey did kinda take a while, alistair answered back while yawning.
it would have taken longer if you were walking, aiedail replied, would you like to walk? He questioned.
no, no its okay, Alistair said quickly hoping to aplease his partner. aiedail fell silent and Alistair looked down, he could see the trees of du weldenvarden now. by nightfall they would be in finally were they needed to be. they would finally start to become stronger.

thegraykid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:04 pm

"BRISINGR!" yelled out Seth. His sword was comsumed in flames.

"Alright lets go Richie!"

Seth and Richie charge towards the Urgals. As Seth slashes out with his sword of flame he slowly feels his energy going down. "I need to deactivate the spell." announced Seth as his sword returned to normal. Seth looked around, dead Urgals were everywhere. "I think we did good Richie!" Seth said, "Me and Twilight will be going home now, see ya in school."

That was quite interesting Seth..
Indeed

"Tell me anytime if you want to spar again!" Seth heard RIchie yell behind him. As Seth settled down home he decided he wasn't done for the day yet. He wanted to do some more exploring.

I know what your thinking Seth.. I suggest you don't. You'll just find trouble.
Aww come on Twilight! You scared?
.. Very well. But if we get into any trouble it's your fault.
Alright

With that Seth and Twilight went to explore, letting fate bring whatever it has in store to them.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Claire saw the sun slowly setting.

We should get going. I'm not sure how much exploring I want to do tonight.
We aren't doing any exploring! I thought you were going back to the cave and sleeping while I went out to hunt!!!
Nope. WE are going exploring. I still want to see the rest of the forest.

Claire saw Love give in. She climbed nimbly onto the magenta dragon's saddle, which had rested on Love's back the whole afternoon, and got settled. "Ready," Claire spoke aloud. "Let's go fast," Claire said eagerly. She jumped up and down in the saddle.

Okay. But hold on. Tightly this time.

Claire heard Love laughing in her mind. "It wasn't my fault," Claire blushed. "Just go," She ordered. Love obeyed, and took off, flapping her massive wings. Claire held on, and gazed around. "Over there. To the left," She called out. No one below heard, because of the wind.
She wonders "Why?" Does anyone ever hear her when she cries? This is the dark before the dawn. The storm before the peace. Don't be afraid, the seasons change.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackfangOfReon on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:54 pm

The great black dragon turned his head to look back at his rider with on big green orb, taking a moment to make inspections, satisfied that she was fastened securely to the saddle before he pushed himself on those thick, muscled legs as he took a few strides forward before moving into a slow lope. His wings unfurl to cast a great shadow across the earth as the grass quakes with each downward stroke of the wings. Crouching like a cat with muscles coiled beneath the smooth jet black scales before he launched himself into the sky, with only two powerful strokes of the wings he was already soaring high above due to riding on a hot air thermal. Kyrie enjoyed how chilled the air was in this elevation, even though it made her short of breath due to the lack of oxygen at this altitude. The wind rushed past her face, making her cheeks flush red and her black hair whip and dance behind her, the feeling of being so high and free was pure elation as she tossed her arms up over her head and let out a blissful howl.

Leox could feel his rider's ecstasy so he joined her howl with a earth shaking roar, announcing his joy which was only to come by when Kyrie was happy, he would do anything for her, she was his as he was hers. He turned his massive head to look at her again with a devious, draconic smirk on his scaly lips, a obvious sign for Kyrie as her hands latch onto the horn of the saddle. Drawing a deep inhale of air to hold her breath just as she heard the snap of Leox's wings drawing to a close at his sides, making them arch up before curving back down in a dive. Wind tore at Kyrie as she leaned forward to make herself more streamline with Leox, the rush of air making her eyes water as clouds blur by at amazing speeds. She could see the ground now, the desert and the forest of Du Weldenvarden, the ground was beginning to grow larger as they dived further. Closing her eyes now, she couldn't help to always think they were going to crash until Leox snapped open his wings at the last moment, curving his spine inwards to sweep over the ground.

I do not understand why you close your eyes, dearest, I will not allow you to become harmed, so please do not be afraid...

"Once I sprout wings and learn to fly, THEN you can assure me I'm not gonna' crash!"

BlackfangOfReon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Seth was flying around De Warvarden looking for other Riders and perhaps find something to do. At first he sees nothing but then in the distance he sees a Dragon and his Rider.

"Hey you!" Yelled Seth. He was extremely bored to be talking to complete strangers. He didn't even know who the person he called to was.

Your just looking for trouble aren't you? Seth.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackfangOfReon on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Leox tilts his head upon seeing a blotch in the distance, continuing to skim over the earth, his large shadow scaring the wildlife and a few travelers. He would've chased them but the growing blotch was far too interesting to the large dragon. Kyrie seemed to sense his turn in interest as she narrowed her eyes to spot the blotch as well, she was just as curious as Leox was, but curious was always dangerous for them. They had innocence in their mind, but they tended to 'accidentally' kill people, Kyrie killed people that made her mad while Leox killed people who looked at Kyrie wrong, such trifle matters could set the untrained, unregulated pair off. Leox pushed his wings down to swoop up suddenly so that he was slightly higher than the now obvious other dragon, her green eyes inspecting the other, probably sizing the dragon up while Kyrie was doing the same with the other rider. Tilting her head as the man called out to her, arching a brow before looking around as if to make sure he was talking to her and not someone else.

"Me?! What about me?"

Oh smooth one, dear, you are so very polite, I do hope you note my sarcasm...

BlackfangOfReon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:54 pm

Richie sighed leaping on Mervon flying in the air Richie sighed' as he was on top of emrvon in the sky watching Seth he knew wit hall the excitment he would not simply go home he had to make sure he was safe throughout the night.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ace of Blades on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 pm

OOC: May I Join? Here is my character, Mitsu Heor'Eras. Enjoy.

Name: Mitsu Heor'Eras (Me-sue He-or-erase)
Looks: She's on the right
Weapons: Paradox, a golden-bladed sword, similar to Durza's design
Dragon Name: Faieras (Fire-race)
Dragon Color: Golden, with wine colored wings and spikes
Race: Elf
Bio: (Would it be alright if I reveal it during the RP?)
You can't lose...
...With all Aces...
----=----=----=----=----
...Shut up, or I'll kill you!...
...Some people say I have temper problems, but people like that need to get hurt, so hurt, that they have to go to the HOSPITAL!
----=----=----=----=----
My top quotes of the month:
"Why so serious?"- Joker
----=----=----=----=----

~The Ace Of Blades

The Ace of Blades
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:17 pm

OOC: Looks good to me, your in Ace.

"Your a rider?"

Of course she is, haven't you noticed the dragon Seth?

Seth ignored Twilight and flew a bit closer to get a closer look. At first he saw nothing, but as he approached more he saw that it was a girl, with a black colored dragon. From how the girl looked, Seth concluded that she was a rogue, and probably didn't attend the academy.

Be careful Seth.
Yea.. I know

"Do you live around here? I haven't seen you in the academy before."

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackfangOfReon on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Leox suddenly let loose a rumbling growl that rivaled the very thunder that inhabited the dark storm clouds, warning the other dragon and the rider to keep in line. Despite not being trained in the academy, that didn't mean they didn't know how to fight, the rough world taught them good enough to survive. Of course, Leox didn't enjoy seeing the rider looking at Kyrie but Kyrie remained oblivious as she in turn inspected him. She could feel Leox's muscles coil and tense up under her, he was likely to snap at any moment and he called her rude when he was about to snap some innocent man's head off. Suddenly, she poked her tongue out at the other rider as if taunting him, grinning like a devious child.

"No, I'm not a rider, I'm a fairy! Well yeah I live everywhere, here there, up, down, under, over. You name it I've been there. As for the academy, naaah, who needs school? I don't and look how I turned out, alive and as fit as a lute!"

You, my dear, have a charming sense of humor...

BlackfangOfReon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Seth was puzzeled at first.

She's joking smart one
How am I suppose to know that?

"A fairy? Can you cast spells then?" Seth decided to go along, knowing to well that she was joking. Afterall he hasn't ever heard of fairies in Alagaesia, and definetly not Dragon Riding fairies!

Are you-
I'm just playing along Twilight. No need to get twitchy
Alright. I suppose...

Twilight flew so that Seth and the 'fairy' were at equal level.

Seth asked again, "Can you?" with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!