Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr Roleplay

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:03 pm

Unknown to Leox and Kyrie, a man was looking at them thou a spy glass. He chuckled as he lowered it down.

"ha ha, that elf is going to die." he said to himself as he put his spyglass away, hitched up his pack, and picked up a strange weapon, that was a long piece of wood, that had a long round piece of metal on the top and had a small hammer at the end, with a sliver of wood beneath it.
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:56 pm

Your in Kairu! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EliteX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:20 pm

EliteX wrote:Your in Kairu! :)

What? Do you want me to attack (not kill) you (Seth and your Dragon twilight?) :?

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 pm

OOC: No.. I'm hidden :shock:. Attack Fang (Leox.) when she is ONLINE! I don't want her helpless to Roleplay battle back :lol:.

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:16 pm

As the strange man headed towards Kyrie, something clicked in his head, and he threw him self on the ground.

'Ah, crap! If I attack them, those other Dragons will tear me limb from limb' he thought to himself. 'I'll just try to shoot her from here'. And he raised the butt of the weird weapon to his shoulder and put the end of long metal tube close to his eye.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:18 pm

Richie saw a strange man with a weapon this was not good "Let's go mervon"Mervon flew down landing in front of the strange man Richie leaped grabbing the man by the neck"who were you aiming that weapon at ?"He asked in a serious tone
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 pm

"O GOD!" Tom yelled as a young man Grabbed his trough, a Red Dragon behind him "God, God God" he cried. "Please don't kill me" Tom held up a bag of 150 Crowns "Please take it, and spare my life."

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegraykid on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:11 am

Alistair approached the two dragons quickly, one of them flew away for some strange reason but Alistair didn't care. he could see now that the rider he was going to talk to was a girl, he instantly knew this was going to be hard as he had no experience with the opposite sex. the girl shouted a question at him and he quickly answered. "hey, Aeidail is not a flying lizard. he's a dragon and i just flew over because..." Alistair could not complete his sentence. his mind was completely blank.
A little help here Aiedail.
Don't ask me, i don't know how you two legged people communicate.
A thought popped into Alistair's mind. "i just flew over here because i have come from a long way away from here to see if there is a dragon rider school here." he said confidently.
Score
good work Alistair you have just convinced the girl that you love going to school and learning.
(sorry for the late post)

thegraykid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairu on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 am

Kairu stared at the doors to the Dragon Riders Academy. "Wooww..." He half spoke, half sighed. An amazing sight, isn't it?
Tis. Now, our next order of buisiness, how do we get in?
Let me handle that.
and Hydralo roared as loud as he ever had. Kairu covered his ears, but it was still extremely loud, due to the fine hearing of elves. Elven child don't differ. Suddenly, the doors of the Academy swung open. What happened next could be anyones guess. They headed on in.

OOC: That's all I can roleplay right now. I hope it's a good post!
ImageImage Image
I gots a new egg! Clicky clicky!

Kairu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Richie was serious anyone planning on attacking somone was not a friend of his.He wasnt prone to violence but he wouldn't let innocents be hurt"I'm not here to kill you and I don't want your corwns!"Richie yelled "Now tell me who you were aiming at and why!

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliteX on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm

Seth watched all this happen in amazement and decided it was safe to come out, the man that was about to throw his weapon was phyco he decided. Twilight flew out into the open watching in amusement at the huge gather of dragons in riders and dragons. He counted one.. two... a phyco one.. and three. Wow, Seth had never seen this many Riders together before except in the academy but even then...

"Hey! You said you were looking for the academy?" Seth asked Alistair. "If you want you could follow me!"

EliteX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairu on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:25 pm

"Woaaahhh..." Kairu murmered aloud.
Tis an amazing sight. Now, let us find someone to talk to about enrollment before you go and try to chop someone's head off.
Yes, yes.. I know! I'm just so excited! I never thought you or any dragon would hatch for me, a plain old elf child!
I felt you had a good, heart, now don't make me wrong...

Suddenly a man walked up to them. "oh, I see you are new, yes yes, I guess you are looking to enroll!"
"Not to be rude, sir, but it's not like were going to be barging in trying to take on half the riders in the school by ourselves!"
They walked a little ways before reaching a room, where the man wrote down something then said, "Your first class is..." The man bent down for a second, "Magic. Why don't you head on down. It's to the left of this room."

Kairu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Richie glared at the man he had to go teach magic soon so he let go of the man leaped on Mervon and flew away."If i find any of these rider's injured from your weapon I'll find you and I won't be as forgiving"He said in an agressive tone as he arrived a tthe academy leaping of Mervon he ran inside the academy and kept running he couldn't be late for casls but he couldn't let physco killers run loose either he arrived in the classroom for magic and sighed he was here just as his students began coming in.

(He's the magic teacher)

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Kairu wrote:Kairu stared at the doors to the Dragon Riders Academy. "Wooww..." He half spoke, half sighed. An amazing sight, isn't it?
Tis. Now, our next order of buisiness, how do we get in?
Let me handle that.
and Hydralo roared as loud as he ever had. Kairu covered his ears, but it was still extremely loud, due to the fine hearing of elves. Elven child don't differ. Suddenly, the doors of the Academy swung open. What happened next could be anyones guess. They headed on in.

OOC: That's all I can roleplay right now. I hope it's a good post!

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just started my own account at the dragon cave, and I'm not getting unique views or clicks.
PLEASE HELP ME! I DON"T WANT MY EGGS TO DIE! TELL ME HOW TO GET UNIQUE VIEWS AND CLICKS!

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 pm

"Ah, thank God he's gone" Tom wiped the sweat off his face. "Now where was I, oh ya" He hefted up his musket and aimed. "Good night, and don't let Lucifer bite!" He pulled the trigger. A split second later, the Black Dragon next to the Elf roared so loud, that Tom went deaf for a second.

"Ah, shit I missed! Now I have to deal with an inferno instead of a campfire" Tom said to himself.

http://dragcave.net/

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackfangOfReon on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Kyrie was about to reply that she didn't give two iotas about schooling, she never needed it and never would she knew how to hunt, fight, and ride a dragon she didn't see why people needed to learn about writing and history it was a waste of time. Something whizzed out of nowhere, barely missing her nose as she blinked in surprised, wondering if it was some arrow but she couldn't be for sure. Leox however, was quick to react as he pushed himself up higher than the other dragons, thinking he was being ambushed by the dragon riders as he let out a deafening roar that tremored through the air. Leox suddenly took a deep inhale, his broad chest expanding, the sign he was about to shoot out flames toward both riders as his green eyes narrow to deadly slits. Kyrie unsheathed her parrying sword and head it over her head in a threatening manner before tilting her head back to let out a howling warcry.

I told you, dear, that this was going to be a disaster...

Well, ya' never know, Leox, but this is gonna' be fun.
Praise to my father,
Blessed by the water,
Black night, dark sky,
The devil's cry!

BlackfangOfReon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:39 pm

"HAHA!" Tom jumped up in joy! "That elf, Kyrie, she thinks it's the other riders that attacked her black dragon, I'm getting off Scot free!" Tom pulled out his spy glass to watch the fight.

(((FANG, I JUST STARTED AN ACCOUNT at DRAGON CAVE. CAN YOU PLEASE ELABORATE HOW I CAN GET UNIQUE VIEWS AND CLICK SO MY EGGS WON"T DIE)))(((PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!)))))

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:13 pm

y
Last edited by Eragon the sniper on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:23 pm

X
Last edited by Eragon the sniper on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackfangOfReon on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:40 pm

~You put them in your signature, don't post them on the thread though, to get into you signature, go to the User Control panel an their should be a tab there that says edit signature.~

BlackfangOfReon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!