Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ousiders

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

The Ousiders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaCullen on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm

This will be basiced off the once best seller 'The Outsiders' by S.E. Hinton.

Ok so we're readin it in school. I myself have already read the book but I though it'd be fun for all them greasers and Socs to come on out and rumble!

The plot will take place very soon after the opening of the book or even before. And will start during school while Pony is there.

Here is the sheet you will need to fill out:

Name:
Type: (greaser or Soc)
Nickname: (if you have one)
Backgorund info:
Other: (likes rumble, is nice, quote etc. only if you want to)
Personally:

That's all folks!

If you want any canon charcters please let me know.

Me:

Name: Carmella Anne Bushly
sex: female
type: greaser
Nickname: Car Car or Carmy
Background: She and her mom moved from Caily in San Fran. They moved to the Soc part of town because her mom's got that kinda money. She doesn't like moving. Or people buts shes really smart and good at school and in a fight.
Other: 'No my name's Carmella, thats all.'
Personally: changes day to day

Always ask. XD

best reject line ever:
"Even in your best dream on your best day and if you had nine trillon dollars I'd still say no, and then I'd turn around and punch you in the face." ~ by me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CarmellaCullen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Ousiders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 928_emo angel on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Name: Lexia
Sex: female
Type: greaser
Nickname: lex
Backgorund info: Before ponyboy's parents died in a train crash, they contacted there sister. Who had a daughter name alexia, who moved in with Ponyboy and his brothers, when her parents left with the insurance money from Ponyboy's parents death.
Other: quote, "lexia is the glass half empty or half full?" her guidance couciler asked her, she rolled her eyes, "depends, how thirsty are you?
Personally: she hates the world, and doesnt find the happiness in anything. there is a world of emotions inside her but she ignores them and focuses on the anger.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

928_emo angel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!