Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gallagher Academy (open rp)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Gallagher Academy (open rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 pm

((OOC: Ohh goodness, sorry it has been so long since my last post, guys! I've been working 7 days straight, overtime and double shifts, at my job. It's been pretty crazy. I'll try not to go for so long between posts again. And Lemonade (aka my sister) won't let me live it down if I do.

Anyway, I'm glad to see someone else has joined us! Vampbitious, welcome to RoleplayGateway and to this RP and I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I do have one request: Please be courteous of the other RPers by not playing our characters for us. The characters we create are our own, and nobody knows the personality and how the they will react to certain situations like the creator does. Also, it takes the fun away from the rest of us if we can't even write what our characters do/think/feel, etc. Although I can understand the little bits my character Val was played, me having been gone for a while and the story had to go on. Just keep this all in mind, and I'm sure we'll all get along nicely! And again, welcome!))

----------

Valerie had been very quiet for a long time. This wasn't like her normal self, but there was a lot on her mind ever since Taylor had informed her that she'd hacked into Everard's files and discovered that Alex was attending a spy school, not unlike the Gallagher Academy. She felt bad for not speaking more to the new girl, Nicole. At this moment, she was very thankful for Jaide's knack of befriending people quickly and easily, and she was glad she had made the new girl feel welcome despite Val's unsociable mood today. I'll have to remember to talk to her more later in the room.

Val sat at a table in the dining hall and barely noticed when the other girls sat down with her. She came back to attention, though, when Mrs. Morgan got up to speak. She watched in surprise as Nicole was barricaded and fought to get free and was about to jump up to help, but she calmed quickly and did nothing as she saw that Mrs. Morgan did not appear surprised at all. One thing you could always expect at the Gallagher Academy: the unexpected. So Valerie may have been a little prepared for seeing a group of twenty or so guys from another spy school being introduced on stage.

What she wasn't prepared for, though, was the shock of seeing the guy who had stolen her heart over the summer, the guy that she thought she wouldn't be able to see until NEXT summer, standing there on stage with them all, looking down at her, the same shock on his face. His shock was quickly replaced by a sideways grin and a quick wink in Val's direction.

Valerie's mouth snapped shut as she realized it had been hanging wide open. She tried to regain her composure, to... to breathe. Why was it so hard to breathe? It was a natural function of the body, for goodness sake, it shouldn't be this hard! She broke eye contact with Alex and looked down at her plate, forcing the air in and out of her lungs until she could do so easily. After a few moments, she chanced another glance up at Alex and saw a look of concern on his face.

As everyone got up from their tables at the end of dinner, Alex came straight across the room, making a beeline for Valerie. He caught her in a tight bear hug, but Valerie pushed away and punched him in the shoulder, although she knew it wouldn't hurt him. "Hey, what's the problem, Val?" Alex appeared confused.

Val crossed her arms and set her jaw. "You didn't tell me you went to a spy school."

Alex laughed. "In all fairness, Val, you didn't tell me you did either. And of all people, I would expect you to understand why I couldn't tell you."

Valerie knew he was right, but at the moment didn't feel like admitting it. Keeping her arms crossed, she stubbornly turned the other direction, refusing to look at him. Alex laughed quietly again, and walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder to speak quietly in her ear. "But now we both know, and we're both okay with it, right?" Val nodded slowly. "And, like it or not, I'm going to be around here for a little while. So, I say we make the most of it." He turned her around to face him and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

Valerie sighed. Alex knew just how to keep her from staying mad at him. Sometimes that in and of itself was infuriating. But right now, she looked up into his eyes for a long moment, and then returned his bear hug from earlier. "I'm glad you're here."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:22 am

ooc: okay, got it! I understand.

That's it! I can't handle it anymore. I feel like I have been insulted. He still didn't come to me. That's rude. He didn't even say a sorry. Instead he talks to his friends enjoying his time, while I stare at him through my mini mirror in my compact. How long does it take for a guy like him to realize I like him. It better not take too long or else...!

I can't believe I even let Jaide and Valerie to leave early, hoping he would come to me when there are less people around. Now I'm alone and bored crazy! This is too much a punishment for liking a guy, don't you think? I sighed and resisted the urge to look at him with my own two eyes. I took one last long look at him before I planned to get to my room. I'm pretty sure I still remember the way.

I don't think this qualifies as a reason to get angry I mean, seriously, I didn't properly meet him yet. But still he owes me some sort of recognition. Maybe I'm over exaggerating my feeling, I don't understand what wrong with me. What was so appealing about this guy? Sure he was- tall, perfectly structured, strong, and cute... was that enough?- no! His personality is what counts. He better hope I don't like his personality or else he just found his new girl-friend whether he likes it or not.

I had already left the grand dining hall unnoticed, probably, because when I turned back to check nobody was behind me. I wish he was here, but I doubt he would bother coming to me. After all I'm just a girl, who he was forced to hug.

After walking three more steps in dream land, I awoke and realized, this was the wrong stairs. The other one was grand and beautiful, but his one was quiet and dimly lighted. It was empty.

My head started to twist and hurt making me fall to my knees in agony. That's it. I cried. I couldn't hold all my feeling forever. I knew it had to come out sooner or later, but it came out sooner. I bunched on the side with the wall of the stairs and sat on my behind and held my knees to my chest squeezing me to a smaller size. I bent my head to my knees. I cried out tears. Even here I ended up being alone. This feeling will never leave me. It never goes away, it'll always haunt me for something I didn't do.

Sure I had boyfriends, went on dates, lied and cheated my way to popularity, but I was forced to under pressure. My parents would always want me to be the best and threaten to disown me if I don't. Having a boyfriend would always relieve of the stress.... which leads to dates. Even so nobody could keep me from being lonely. I was different. I'm not a bad person, just a little lonely. But here everybody has a different story to their life. I'm not different anymore; I won't have to be lonely.
Yet so... I am.

I heard someone adjust his throat.
"Hey you okay?" The voice was so sweet and manly. I wanted to hear more.
I was a quiet. Wait his voice. That meant he was a he, a guy! "Yeah." My voice broke giving away the fact that I'm certainly not fine.
"Sure you are... you really look like a lost three-year old girl in Times Square, except no stranger are surrounding you." What?
"Thanks. I became thirteen years younger. And you make the weirdest similes yet." My voiced still cracked for each word, but the words came out and that's all that really mattered.

"You know crying just makes things worse. I never understand the human feelings to do somethings so irrational such as crying or flirting." Don't flirt with him.
"Yeah I kind of know that already. I mean I'm not a spy, yet, and all, but I'm not stupid." I knocked my brain. That's when I actually lifted my head. I stared. I could've cared less whether it was Devon or some other guy standing and talking to me because this guy made first move and comforted me in my time of need. But it was Devon.

"Hey hugger boy. You probably know why name, but I'll introduce myself just for the fun of it." I sighed. Then I started in my perky, valley girl voice, "Hi. My name is Nicole Kinley. I have parents who hate me. They are the ones who happily sent me here. They like being number one, therefore whatever I do, I have to be number one. I'm a robot who does whatever they say. But I have to thank them for putting me in spy school. Totally cool. I get the life every teen girl wants."

"You have it all. Congrats! Don't worry about your parents. Believe it or not you'll miss them once you're a spy. You wouldn't risk seeing them because your enemies could use them as bait or a high ransom. Be happy you have parents."

"You think I could really end up being a spy? That's nice..... why should I be happy for having these weird parents."

"Trust me, it's really lucky. I miss mine."
"I'm so sorry." I said it anyway even though it never helps.
"Why do people say, 'I'm so sorry' ? It's just so weird. You had nothing to do with it."
"I guess it's a nicer way of saying 'I pity you'. yeah... What a day, huh?"
"You're telling me?" He said that as a statement with a skeptical look.
"Hey, hey, hey...remember. Today it my first day to this spy school. It's so weird, but cool, but totally hurting my head right now." he laughed. I officially know how to make people laugh.
"Yeah, I forgot. Dang. If you just came a day late, you'd have missed everything."

"Yeah, and I wouldn't have met you..ooo... and this helpful talk would have never been there.... I'm glad I came today. Perfect timing huh?"
"Exactly. I needed this talk to too. Something to change my life from boredom."
"How could you be bored. You're a spy! An action-packed life."
"It's pretty lonely with that question on who to trust."
"Oh yeah, trust issues. That's torture. I worried I might trust the wrong person." I stared into his eyes for a n unknown reason.

He blinked away. "I think it's getting late. It's not you, it's me. You see even awesomely cool spies have curfews. Plus sleep is needed for tomorrow."
"I guess so. There will be so much noise tomorrow. I'm not sure I want to start school. I'll be stared at tomorrow for sure. You see, I have to start at the 7th grade level, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade will be here in no time. I'll catch up soon. Mrs. Morgan said I have the brains. I really don't want to go to first period English with Mrs. Steinz.
"Mrs. Steinz got it. See you in her class then."
"Why?"
"You're different."
"I know I am, but thanks anyway."
"No I meant normally girls would let the guy they like to follow them around, but you... different."
"Cool, I been different all my life, there's no point in changing now. But why take classes at my low level. It must be boring repetition for you."
"Different, remember, yet you seem so familiar. I want to spend more time with you so I know what you're like. So I can understand you."
"Science project."
"Girl project." He smirked.

"See ya later hugger boy!" I smiled, playfully shooing him away with the motion of my fingers.
"Oh yeah, my name!" He adjusted his collar and smiled that manly smile. "Klein. Devon Klein," he said in that James Bond style. "Call me Devon, k?"
"Nicky." Devon and Nicky! Perfect. Nicole Klein, perfect, but way too far.
"Nicky. It would be my honor to help you find you're way to your dorm."
"Thanks, much appreciated, Devon."

So we went through twisty paths and laughed our way to my dorm with my room-mates.
Once we got to the door, he started acting like he was from the Renaissance. "The time to say come to part, my lady." He knelt to the ground and pulled out my hand. I bet he was going to kiss it.
"Are you serious going to kiss my hand?" I stopped and stared and smiled. He smirked. He continued anyway. "Romeo."
"Romeo died. Are you implying I'll die." He said standing up.
"No that I'll die with you."
"Why? You don't know me at all."
"Trust, Devon. I started to trust you. You seem sweet."
"Don't waste your trust right away. Always understand somebody before giving your trust like that."
"I'll remember that." I turned to the door then turned around to fast that I bumped into his rock hard chest. "Ow. What are you made of. You're stone, yet followed me to the stairs so quietly. You are a good spy."
"Thanks."
"Thanks."
"Why are you saying thanks?"
"For everything. For this night. This wasn't a date, but I think that was the glory of it. You helped me a lot."
"Right. See you in Steinz's English class. Good night." He left.
"You too." This time I turned the nob to actually enter the room. Who knows what questions and stories will be on the other side of the door. Perhaps I could get away with saying I'm tired and yawning myself to the bed.
~Vampbitious is here, so the party can officially start rock! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kickingback on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:36 am

(I signed up in the OOC today so take a look if you can. Bella, Izzy, Bel, and Isabella are all the same person.)

Isabella flopped onto her bed, exhausted from all of her classes. Dinner was soon and Bella wanted some time to herself before she ate. She caught eye of Cammie, Bex, and Macy doing their homework, She and Liz had already had theirs done.
Isabella grabbed out her journal, unsure of what to do. Izzy thought for a minute before writing. That was her routine. Writing had always calmed Bel down, if her spy training wasn't successful, then she would be a writer. She started to write a poem.
The time was night and the stars shined bright
The Gallager Girls were off to bed and...

"What rhymes with bed?" Isabella called aloud. "Led?" Cammie said. "Read? Past tense." Liz exclaimed. "Fed?" Bex asked. "Instead." Macey brightened. Bella nodded.
... they were up in the night spying on Valerie instead.
Isabella had to laugh at that one. It was a joke of course that made her feel better. She went off to dinner in a giggle fit.
Kickingback

kickingback
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:30 am

Valerie, who had entered the room only minutes before Nicole, was sitting on her bed, talking with Jaide about the day's events. She looked up and smiled as Nicole walked in. Val was determined to make more of an effort befriending Nicky now, after having been so unsociable earlier in the day.

"Some day, huh?" she said to Nicky, motioning for her to come have a seat at the bed. "I remember my first day at this school. It's always an adventure. I can just imagine how today must have been for you, coming in during your 10th grade year instead of 7th like the rest of us. Not to mention you being taken by surprise on stage today and the news of the Everard guys being here and all. Looks like a lot of stuff is going to be different this year." She smiled. "But that guy who barricaded you... pretty cute, huh?"

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kickingback on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Isabella came back from dinner. She heard Valerie talking. Bel was curious. She knocked and entered into Valerie's dorm.
"I just heard the words boys, cute, and different. What's up?" Bella smiled happily. Nicole spilled and Izzy giggled to show that she cared.
"Ooh, that Devon guy sounds nice. You should totally go for it, Nicky!"
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" They all shouted.
It was an Everard boy.
Shoot, I hope he didn't hear about Devon. Bella gave the other girls that "aw shucks" look on her face.
"I was wondering where the exit was from here. This building's easy to get lost in." He joked. "Go all the way down the hall, then take a left, and keep going. You will see two doors. Go to the one on the right, and then you're out!" Isabella gave him the thumbs up. "Hey, um what's your name?" "Isabella." "Rocky Jenson. Catch you later Iz." And Rocky walked down the hall.

kickingback
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:37 pm

I blurted everything to Bella. She seemed totally nice. Valerie and I became close. She's really nice. And Devon was nothing to hide. Everybody will find out soon. Plus it was my way of making the boys comfortable (my job, remember)... getting close to one of them allows me to freely talk with being asked whether I was free or not. It's going to be fun.

I haven't decided on a permanent nickname for Isabella, but it's a tie between Izzy or Bella. Izzy came up with the cutest nickname for me: Nicky! It's actually my nickname, but since she's the first to call me that, it's hers. My friends at my old school used to call me Nicca, but I only allow close friends to call me that because it was commonly mistake for a boy named Nicco. I have a feeling that soon Bella, Valerie, and Jaide will call me Nicca. They seem so welcoming already!

Just then unexpectedly a boy came in........

"I guess that's your boy, Izzy or shall I say Izzzzzzzzz!" I said. I was suddenly hyper like I had eaten a box full of sugar. Forget box, I think I ate a mansion full of sugar. Either it was the food or the talk with Devon.

I felt so happy that every girl had a 'boyfriend' here. Actually looks like Valerie has met hers already. That's so cool!

I just can't wait to be with Devon tomorrow! It's going to be crazy and totally fun. Bella told me her room-mate, Macey is new here too, but she came late, so getting her settled took longer. She became close friends with her room-mates just like me. So I'll probably see her in Mrs. Steinz's english class.

I think it started with my disrespectful yawn, but soon we all had said our good nights and see ya at breakfasts and were tucked in our beds for sleep at around 10:00. Everything happened so soon. I was grateful anyway. As soon as my head touched the pillow I realized I was really tired. The lights went out. So this was my first night at Gallagher, cool!

I started dreaming soon. It was about my second day. And how scary it'll be with the physical action and extra hard curriculum. I think I'm totally freaked out. Slowly I started getting conscience about my clothing. That's when it hit me! I forgot to get my uniform, dang! I got out of my bed, right away. I suppressed the urge to wake my room-mates because I didn't want to wake them up from their sleep.

I ran out the door and passed a couple doors and took many lefts before I realized I was lost. I looked down. Shoot! I was lost in my pajamas in a huge school. I wish somebody was here to help me. And like magic I herd foot steps behind me.

"You didn't think you could escape from us, did you? Cause that would be crazy. We're well trained spies." Either Valerie or Jaide said that. I didn't care. I was safe!

"I guess that was kinda expected. I came out to find Mrs. Morgan and get my uniform. I became totally forgetful and crazy today . I didn't realize that this was a new school. Could you guys help?"
And that how we started our walk to Mrs. Morgan's room. We passed many door and took many rights and lefts. After a few minutes we heard talking. It Dr. Vic from Everard. Since nobody was taking back, I assumed either he was crazy or on the phone. Phone seemed more likely.

I looked at Jaide and Valerie for instructions. They both put a finger to their mouths, silencing my wish to talk. He started talking about stealing something. I tuned out. I had a major head ache already. There was no need for anything more crazy for me. This was my first day! You can't possibly blame me for being freaked out.

After the phone-call was over, Valerie and Jaide motioned me to follow them out. We ran and took more twists and some how reached Mrs. Morgan. We had decided mid-way that we keep Victor a secret.

"Mrs. Morgan I realized I need a uniform for tomorrow." My friends were behind me making it easier to talk to her even though I had no reason to be scared.
"Oh sweetie, I can't believe I forgot that. Here follow me." We took more twists and reached her official principal room. We stood outside while she brought the ironed, clean and neat sets of clothes which were all packed neatly in a see through expensive bag. "Your parents bought this before and it arrived only today. Here." She handed them to me.

While we walked back to our room, I really wondered how crazy a day could get. I thought there couldn't be anything to top of this crazy day. That's when the code red sign shot through the inside of the school. I wanted to sceam, but I just followed Valerie's and Jaide's lead. What a day? Would it ever end?

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 am

Taylor sighed happily as her head hit her pillow.
Today had been great. She'd found out about another spy school, she'd met a great guy, and even better yet, he seemed to like her too. A lot.
She heard movement out in the hall and instantly checked the alarm clock next to her bed.
Who got up this early?

Taylor got out of bed, glancing in a mirror on the way towards the door to make sure she looked presentable.
She fixed her hair quickly and glanced over her stretchy black shorts with a white stripe down the side and her black tank top. At least she looked decent. Hopefully none of the Everard boys would be wandering the halls this early.
She put on a pair of black ballet flats and stepped out of the dorm. She stayed just far enough into the shadows to be out of sight, yet she was still an outline in the darkness. She could conceal herself better than most girls at the school, seeing as how she was evidently smaller and lithe, and not to mention she practically lived in shadows, perfecting her 'Shadowflage' as she calls it.

That's when she heard it.
"Code Red!" someone shouted, and Taylor was instantly alert, darting back to the Dorm she shared with Jackelynn, Jennifer, and Jasmine.
"Twins, Jen! Code Red!" She called into the Dorm, rushing in and pulling a black, tight long-sleeved shirt over her tank-top, and a pair of matching tight pants.
By the time she was done, the Twins and Jen were just beginning to step towards the door.
They stepped into the hall and the four of them darted from shadow to shadow until they arrived next to Valerie, Jaide, and Nicole.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kickingback on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 am

Isabella looked at Nicky.

Nicole was EXTREMELY hyper. Like mad hyper. LITERALLY bouncing off of the walls. (How does she do that anyway? Maybe CoveOps class?)

Iz headed off to her dorm to find Liz and Bex smiling like mad. Macey smirked. Cammie glared at them. "What happened over in the past two minutes?" Bella gave them her suspicious facial expression.

"The Everard boys!" Liz gasped. "Since when are you two boy crazy? I think that's Cammie's title." Bel stated. Cammie sighed, "Guys, I'm done with boys, D.O.N.E!" "Cammie, it's okay. None of them will be like Josh, I promise." Bex patted Cammie on the shoulder. "So who's with who?" Izzy asked. "Liz + Jacob." "Bex + James." Izzy giggled as they said this. "If you put the names together, they sound like Fashion Design Companies! Elizabeth Jacobs, Rebecca James!" Even Macey had to laugh at that one.

But Cammie stayed silent, the whole time.

kickingback
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:11 pm

I sort of expected this to happen. I jinxed my day, somehow. Now I understood that I should never say can things get any worse cause they can and they will. I wondered if that one hour sleep I had was about the only sleep I'll get tonight. Anyways. Whatever. This is my new life.

Valerie, Jaide, and I were at our dorm in seconds after the code red. I dropped my uniforms on the bed. I didn't have time to change into pants, so I grabbed a ghoul green and grey sort of camouflage sweatshirt and kicked my house slippers off and quickly slipped into my newly bought red with gold accent tennis shoes. Got to love red.

I didn't realize that my pajama shorts were totally short 'til I actually came outside along with the crowd of Gallagher student, Everard students, and the staff. Everybody was getting into lines. I just quietly followed Valerie and Jaide as they quietly lead me through the jumble of people out in this cold open and probably safe area..

I wasn't really scared or anything. If anything, really, I was totally safer in school with highly trained spies than at home. People always wanted to kidnap me for they new they'd get a high ransom. Hello Ms. Rich here. That was the reason my parents said for why they pushed me here for another boarding school: they like the safety and thought it was better for me.

After standing behind Jaide in our line, I started looking for other people I recognized: Bella, Taylor, Devon, Mr. Solomon, and Mrs. Morgan. I couldn't really find anybody, but I'm sure they were here somewhere standing in a line. It was really sad that I couldn't find Devon, but at least he wouldn't see me in my embarrassing pajama shorts. I was glad I at least picked up my sweatshirt, or else I think I would have froze.

Everything got quiet and the lines created were straight. I couldn't find Mrs. Morgan anywhere. After waiting I got bored and thought about the uniforms and their color. Not a single strand of red! It consisted of a luscious dark navy, dark forest green, and light lime green and a creamy sky blue. In gold it had the Gallagher sign. But then again I swear I saw something red in that bag. Maybe they have more than one school uniform. If so that's totally cool. I know that there's more than one cause Mrs. Morgan said 'sets' instead of set of uniform.

"Students of Gallagher and Everard. This code alert was caused by a few intruders. But it is not our worry anymore for the intruders ran away. Mr. Solomon caught the intruders and warned them. This shall not happen again for if it does then there will be consequences for who ever tries to come in this school with out permission. I want to thank you all for your patience and for being calm.
For some of you this is a new thing, but there will be drill to train you and to get you accustomed to code reds and code blacks. However these sounds won't even reach an inch out of the premises of this school. All sounds are sustained within these sound proof walls. These walls are so thick that cell phone signal can't pass. Good night and rest well tonight. School starts in the morning."

Wow that's all, huh. Just good night. Nothing else. No sorry. If I get a hold of those intruders.....! Okay fine. I give up! Good night too. I really hope I can sleep after all this happened today. Like she said school starts tomorrow and that's when the gossip and drama is going to start too. At least I'll have Macey and most likely Devon. Maybe first period won't be too bad. or not....

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liandra on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:04 pm

ooc: First time posting, got permission from Vampbtious to continue as Nicole. Now on with the story!

The alarm rang it's sharp ring forcing me to unwillingly get up. I ended up getting up anyway. Whatever. It was going to be a long day anyway. Today was the first day of spy school. Spy school, spy school, then it hit! Suddenly, as I remembered what happend yesterday, I fought the urge to fall back on my comfy pillow. Spy school, Devon, non red uniform drama, code red, new friends, a super pretty principal, and a totally scary cirriculum. Oh my gosh, my parents signed me up to one way trip to whole new world filled with gadgets, diguises, and other totally cool spy stuff. What am I going to do? I'm a fashion queen, not a spy goddess.

Whatever. I have to get up early to look good on my first day. Speaking of early, my clock buzzed at 5:30. That was the earliest I've ever gotten up, but school here starts at 7:45. I don't have much time. My old boarding school started at 8:30, therefore I could freely get up at 6:00.

As I got out of my bed, I wondered what time I slept. Slowly I remembered everthing and what happend after we reached the dorm room. I had taken off my shoes and sweatshirt near my bed. And slept right away. I kept having horrible dreams about the different outcomes for today. It must of stopped eventually cause I didn't remember it when waking up. I have to ask Jade or Valerie when I slept. I have a feeling it was around 10:15 for some reason. Again whatever. I have to hurry up.

I brought the bag with my uniforms from the floor to my cream with chocolated striped bed near the window. I dumped them out only to find out that I was totally right about the different uniforms. There's the first one: navy blue, and various. Then there was a patriotic one with only red stripes. Still Yay! red!! One with green, pink, and black. One with violet, silver, and yellow. And a few others. But the three that caught my eyes were the one containing red as the main color. There was a red, gold, and black one. A red, green, and cream one. And a red, brown, and dusty blonde one. There was two maroon ones too and plum red one too. Very awesome! I like the variety of uniforms. I assumed just then that a spy school needed different uniforms for different looks right?

Liandra
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!