Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gallagher Academy (open rp)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Gallagher Academy (open rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Jaide nodded once and stood to follow. "Come on Val. You know how Mrs. Morg gets when we are late for things. But when we get back here, we need to talk more about the Ed. U. principal." And the boys attending the school,she thought to herself with a small smile.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 pm

"Good afternoon Valerie, Jaide," Mrs. Morgan nodded to them and then she took a stern look at Taylor. "Ms. Taylor you can come with me."
Taylor followed obidiently, even though she was nervous inside. She like any other student at Gallagher Academy can easily hide her emotions. She was shy or anything in general, but Mrs. Morgan, like any other teacher at Gallagher Academy was very intimadating. At a regular school everybody knosws what are the consequences, but at Gallagher it's different and way more scarier than detention in a classroom hosted by a bored teacher with too much time on their hands.

"Take a seat, Ms. Taylor." She did and so did Mrs. Morgan. "Now what were you doing exactly at 9:30 am today?" Mrs. Morgan sounded like a lawyer finding justice more than a principal.
She knew Mrs. Morgan knew, and this was just a trustworthy test. "Mrs. Morgan I was going through firewalls and breaking them."
"Why? What did you want to search that wasn't allowed within our safety?"
"I was searching for other schools like ours."
"Did you find any?" This was the one question Taylor feared.
"No, I didn't." She wasn't going to give away this fact just yet.
"Congratulations Ms. Taylor!" Taylor look confused. "You were the first girl to think like in your grade. Good job. Breaking firewalls and getting through password checks were taught to you students for a reason. I guess many have tried, that doesn't matter. What matters is you have succeeded." She smiled. "Were you expecting a different reply Ms. Taylor." Taylor realized she must have looked like an confused idiot.
"Yes, but I like this one better."
"Your a good student Taylor just like your room-mates, and that is why I chose you three for this next mission."
Taylor was surprised and happy as a girl getting a surprise party andher crush was waiting by the cake.
"You will bring your room-mates in Ms. Taylor." Taylor figured she had been frozen in a wide smile.
"I'll bring them right away."
And Taylor went out of the room to her friends who had heard everything through their super-hearing clips. Thankfully there was no need to explain anything... :)
~Vampbitious is here, so the party can officially start rock! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Jaide had been listening with her well trained ear to the conversation Mrs. Morgan had with Taylor. When she heard the word "mission", she had frozen where she was. This was their first day back, and they already had a mission! How exciting! She walked into Mrs. Morgan's office once Taylor came out, eager to hear about the mission they were assigned to.

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 pm

OOC: Excuse me if I come off as rude, but I would greatly appreciate it if you did not play my character for me, as it annoys me to no end, and Taylor is a M.L. original.

IC:
Taylor followed Mrs. Morgan into the office obediently and sat down.
At 9:30? Taylor hid her emotions well, "I was on my I-pod hacking."
"I was searching for other schools. And before you ask, no, I did not find any."
A confused expression passed swiftly across her face.
"Yeah... Wait.. Mission?" A surprised expression came and went from her face quickly.
She nodded and got up, opening the door and leaning against the door frame.
"Come on guys...I have a feeling that you all have been eavesdropping," Taylor said, particularly to Jaide.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 am

oooc: I really sorry. could I just use her this once and then I'll come as a new character, Nicole Kinley..:)

"Wow congrats Taylor. Always knew you had it in ya," Jaide said.
"Totally cool," Valerie had said. What they both didn't say was how surprised they were, but their look gave it completely away. They also didn't say how amazed they were about the mission. It's not like very student get one here.
"I just so happy that I didn't have repaint the school or anything relating to punishments. Anyways guys we have to go back in -..." Taylor was stopped short.
They both said, "Yeah we know."
"Then lets go in before I faint here this very second." She wasn't serious, of course. Spy could never faint easily. Only weak people faint, and well the students here are definately not weak nor do they want to be. If you miss one meal here you start having an ache in your stomachs while you go to classes because every class takes almost everything out of you. For image sake student here laugh at weaker students.
"Taylor, Valerie, Jaide," Mrs. Morgan nodded to us. "I believe Ms. Taylor has everything explained to you." She took a look at Taylor and in reply Taylor nodded a yes.
"Then let me introduce you to Nicole. You remeber the governer Mr. John and his wife Diane Kinley from the orientation, am I right. Well their daughter Nicole Kinley will be joining our school," she pointed to the flat-screen in which a black limosine waiting outside the school gates being checked for explosives. That process is complete torture cause you have to wait for an hour for everything to be checked.

"That's the new student, but why. I mean does she have spy parents?" Jaide had asked all the questions forming inside our minds.
"No, she doesn't have a spy backround, but that precisely the reason why I'm allowing her here."
Everybody had a skeptical look on.
"I figured this school needed outside people as well as skilled partners and teacher. Well check and see how easy it is with Nicole and then we could add more outsiders.
Outsiders sounded harsh, but it was right. Anybody who lived in Roseville, Virginia and didn't go to this school was a stranger and unaware of what really happens in Gallagher. It's a risk Mrs. Morgan was willing to take, but it is a correct choice... nobody knows.
The gates opened on the flat screen. Our new student, an outsider has just stepped foot on Gallagher Academy. Bring out the confettie and balloons. I hope Gallagher's ready for what going to come.
"Now girls I want to be well the welcoming committee. Make her feel welcome. I chose you three becaus you three are the most hard-working, sweetes, and most responsible students here. Don't let me down girls." Nobody would dare let Mrs. Morgan down.
She a kind person at heart, but being a spy toughens people and makes space between them and the world.
Nicole walked in alone, unlike the last time when her parents folled her and was showed things around the school.
Her parents must be glad to shove her away, or maube they had more important work to do. I mean her father was the governer.
She wore the beautiful earing and a necklace that matched her blue, tight fitting shirt and a headband worn to show her bangs that matched her black mini skirt that really showed her legs. In other word she was beautiful. Her hair and silk scarf
swayed as she moved.
She took a long looklook at the three girls and stared. Last time she just waited in the waiting room, and didn't talk to any body. Now people ar egoing to want to talk to her, but she didn't look like the friendly type.
This is going to be a long school year for Gallgher Academy.
Last edited by Vampbitious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Jaide watched as Nicole walked into the room. She looked ready to be on a runway for a fashion show. I hope she doesn't wear all that jewelry during the combat practice. She'd get the earrings ripped out. Jaide smiled at her in greeting. "Hello Nicole. Welcome to our school." Jaide held out her hand in hope to get her greeting returned.

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 pm

I stared at her hand. I wanted to shake it, but after all that I went through recently I forgot what to do. I just got moved to a whole new school where I have to start all over again. New friends, new teachers, new classes, and new grades. And again I had to beat them all at everything I do, otherwise I could never show my face to my father or mother again. Never!
In other boarding schools free dress options were given, but here they were forced to wear uniforms. That's going to make popularity rising harder to rise. You see fashion is important to girls and I always had the best and trendiest ones. Now I have to dress like everybody else. I have to look normal, but I'll never fit in here.
I came back to reality. I shook her hand and smiled my famous dazzling smile. "Hey Jaide! It's great to be here." Yeah, right. At least someone was being nice. At least I was noticed.

Jaide and her two friends, whose names I didn't know lead me to the principal's, aka Mrs. Morgan's, room. The room felt different from the last time I came here. It felt scarier.
"Hello Ms. Nicole. How are you this fine afternoon?"
"It is different, but I've come to learn that different is just a perspective and can easily be changed."
"Right you are Ms. Nicole. Your choice of word: different perfectly fits this school." I felt like crying I wanted to leave. I didn't like doing things I'm forced to do. I thought I'd cry right there, until Mrs. Morgan said, "This school is more advanced than other schools."
What did she mean by advanced? This could be what she was talking to my parents about while I had to sit and read in the waiting room.
"In other words you won't be taking regular classes here at Gallagher. In language arts class you'll learn 14 different languages. In PE you'll have physical contact and fighting.
In history you'll learn about famous people who saved presidents, not about the presidents. You won't be learning the American Revolution, you'll about the ladies who went here and how they managed to fight war disguised as men. You'll learn about Gillian and her desendants.
In math you'll learn how to break codes using numbers and topis related to that as well as advanced algebra, calculus, geometry, trigonomety, etc within this short time period. In English you'll learn common code words and unused vocabulary that has the same definition as that commonly used vocabulary has.
Culture and assimilation class may seem easy and boring, but it's needed because proper ediquette is expected out of juniors like yourself.
In science you'll learn advanced Chemisty and courses beyond Ph-D level. Combing fluids and making a potion for one's benefit. You'll also learn biology and physical science within this year.
There's a special training called Covert Operations that sophmores get to take this year. If you prove that you are quick learing like parents have said, I can put it that class.
Once a month you'll have how to do a disguise session including make-up, hiding weapons under clothing, and much more.
Just like any other school, you'll have tests and quizzes, but pop quizzes are more commom. Stay alert Nicole. And listen to your teacher when he or she says don't do it otherwise you'll get hurt."
I took a second to beathe and fives seconds to calm down. Was she crazy. Since when was this in the cirriculum. I wanted to freak out, but I had no energy. I cried too much.
"And Ms. Nicole don't forget to eat every meal. You'll starve and easily run out of enery if you don't. And trust me energy is crucial in your classes." It was like she read me mind. Freaky.
What ev. "This must be a spy school. I mean physical fighting, code breaking, code words, many languages, creating chemical fluids, and hiding weaponry within apparel."
She smiled. "You could say that, but we still prefer school for exceptional women better." Exceptional, yeah that's the word.
"Very different. It's... it's... it's like a new mission." She smiled. I officially cracked a lame spy joke. Thankfully she thought that was funny.
"Yes it is. Now here's your schedule for this semester. You'll start with seventh graders for one week. Deep study and we'll push you to eighth grade. Then to ninth with in two weeks. And then by the end of the month you'll be able to be with the other sophmores. Understood"
"Yeah...."
"Your room-mates are waiting in the waiting room. Probably very bored. I won't keep you waiting long. Your luggage is already in your room. You are free to roam around with a room-mate. Today most of our students are returning from summer vacation. Tommorow classes will start."
"Bye Mrs. Morgan." I headed towards the waiting room. I was surprised how amazingly I held composure. Wow spy school huh? Totally cool.

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 am

(Still not enjoying that you're playing my character for me. And anyways, Tay wouldn't have come close to fainting.)

Taylor simply smiled at the girl and then turned her attention to her I-pod, which she was in the process of removing the back of.
The shiny black cover in hand, Taylor began to inspect the I-pod's innards.
"I promised Jenny that I'd meet her out back," she said flatly, turning toward the door and taking a step towards it.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:06 pm

ooc: Taylor would never faint. sorry typo! I also misspelled serious before ... and they're all fixed. I was trying to say that Taylor was actually strong. That she would never faint. Spies can't faint.

Mental note, try to be nicer to her, I said to myself. I need to find out her name. I didn't know what to expect next. I just stared at the two smiling people, Jaide and the girl next to her. What's her name? Mental note, remember to ask names asap!
I felt tired. I slightly yawned to myself, but at this spy school anyone could have noticed. Have to be more secretive. Mission objective: act normal and don't cry. Nobody should know you have a weak spot.
Last edited by Vampbitious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:11 pm

"Okay Tay. See you later then," Jaide said as Taylor walked away. Jaide looked to Nicole and smiled. "I guess Mrs. Morg explained everything to you. I know it all sounds kinda crazy at first, but you'll get used to it. As long as you work hard, it's not that bad." Jaide looked at Val, who had been mostly quiet the whole time. "You will be rooming with us, if I'm not mistaken. We have an extra bed. Val and I will show you the room." Jaide turned and began walking towards a set of stairs, leading to their room.

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Back to being Nicole:

Guess I have a new friend. Still I think I left the wrong impression. I'm not rude, but very disturbed now. If I want to be popular, I have to be more nicer. For now the room it the best option. Thanks Jaide, I said mentally.

I entered the beautifully decorated room. Boy when they say this place is different they mean it. The rooms were never decorated in the other boarding schools. And this room was well big. No big is a total understatement. This room was enormous. Lots of space. Had a closet, wonder whether it's walk-in. Four large desks were in the room, I guess for studying, each with a lamp.
I stepped in to the bathroom. And gasped at all the space. I could easily shower, then relax in the Jacuzzi. Then do my make-up in the section with the large mirror and comfy looking chairs. I was in heaven, well close it, but not too close. I guess the bedroom is my favorite room so far. I wonder if they had a library here?
The feeling I have right now is unexplainable.... All I want to do now is to jump on my bed, but... which one was mine?

"Hey guys... which bed is well mine?" I said asked in my most politest voice.

Finally the next to Jaide gave some recognition of my presence. If it weren't for Jaide, I think would have never feel visible. She pointed to the bed near the window and smiled.

"Hey can we jump out of these windows and escape?"
"Not unless you have a death wish," Jaide said. I stared at her. "Just joking, but no leaving rough these windows cause the alarms to on."

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Jaide laughed at Nicole's expression. "If you really want to jump out of a 5th story window without getting hurt, I could teach you. You'll probably learn all of the jumping and climbing techniques soon anyways." She turned and walked over to sit on her own bed. "Since you have a lot of catching up to do before you can do the 10th grade work, I could help you. You could be up to the right level in no time. I heard your grades were all really good before, so the book work shouldn't be too hard. But if you need a combat partner, you can ask me." Jaide looked out of the window, seeing a few last limousines pulling in to the school driveway to drop off the students. "It should be close to time to go down to the dining hall. We should head down there."

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:20 pm

00C: hey Lemonade, I used your character. Kind of judged her personality, like she's a nice person and really fun-loving. I could change if necessary. Thanks :)

I sat down in awe. How could someone be so nice. It just came easy for her. Maybe if I hang with her for awhile some of it would rub of on me.
"That's very kind of you to help me in well my time of need. I've had only one friend like you, so far in my entire life. If you're completely like her, you must be a true good person. I'd feel honored to take up your offer. but... for combat, is there really physical action action cause, well I'm flexible, but strong?... I'm doomed." I couldn't let her see me weak, so I quickly said. "Yeah food would be awesome. My old boarding school had a great chef.... do you have edible food here?"
"All under diets of course. You could eat all you want here and not get fat," Jaide said. I looked at her skeptically, but realized she was telling the truth.
"Wow, you're telling the truth." We started walking down the stairs. We decided elevators were too boring. The girl next to Jaide introduced herself. Valerie, that's her name. She chose the elevator option.
"No, I'm not." I stopped walking.
"But you had that look. I can tell. A lot of people have lied to me..."
"You'll learn that in the disguise session. It's coming up... next week I think. They always start with one right after school has started."
"Oh... but the food?"
"Don't stuff yourself or you'll barf in PE, but don't eat too less or you'll faint from too much stress. Basically eat what I'm eating."
"Okay. I can do that. Umm.. do you think I'll do good today? I mean I'm a sophomore and I still can't do what a freshman or an eighth grader can do."
"You're doing fine. They all had an advantage: they were here since 7th grade. If anything goes wrong that only mean they're jealous. Cut them some slack."
"What why? I mean you guys are so cool. I mean you're the dream girls. You have action in your life. What there to be jealous about Ms. Normal?"
"It's not that simple and normal is a privilege. Once you became one of us, you have to always bear a secret. You have no safe haven. You're always on the go..." I stopped her.
"This spy thing is torture isn't it?"
"Actually it's fun and this school makes us closer. In other words I like my life just the way it is."
"I like your personality. Just live your life." We stopped at a double door.
She pushed open the doors and said, "Welcome to the largest and grandest food court/ cafeteria in the history food serving places in schools."
I laughed. This place reminded me of the Hogwarts dining from the Harry Potter movies, only less people, more space, and no Harry Potter, actually guys.
"This is where Mrs. Morgan aka freaky principal from earlier is going to give a welcome back speech. You may be called, so don't be nervous when she does." She point a large stage.
"Got it." I followed her to the food. Mmm.... everything smells sooooo edible! I became hungry. So I quickly chose the same food Jaide chose, an innocent trio: spaghetti with marinara sauce, a slice of garlic bread, and a glass of sprite.
"You like Sprite too." I was astonished. Most people I met preferred Coca Cola or Pepsi.
"Yeah, it's safe and it's clear and it can easily be mistaken for water."
"You know you must be a really good spy cause you think better than I imagined how one would be."
"Thanks." My stomach gurgled on que. "Now we wouldn't want that stomach of yours to go hungry. You should follow me to the table."
I smiled hoping I didn't blush. I smiled too. I followed her quietly to a table with two I already recognized and whole bunch of others whom eventually I had to make friendships with.
I smiled a toothy smile and sat down next to Jaide. I could feel a few stares and glances at me, but I didn't care. I was hungry so I started to eat.
I took the second to last bite and Mrs. Morgan started her speech with a cough then a hello. I noticed everybody take in a big bite and look towards her. I think this is going to be a long speech, so I too shoved the last bite in and washed it down with the Sprite. mmm! Let the speech begin. :)
ooc: could some one continue. I have to leave but could you make the speech about Everard coming to Gallagher...

ooc: okay thanks guys, but I cam back and nobody replied yet soooo on with the speech!!!

"Welcome back students to Gallagher Academy, a school for exceptional women with countless many talents. This school has never had a student join from mid-way. You all understand why. But now I've decided it's best if we try this new way. I want everybody to make Nicole Kinley feel at home during her stay here at Gallagher. I want you all to talk and make conversations. This is also way to learn how someone speaks from the outside...." She kept talking about history and me back and forth. It was like was never there until she said, "Ms. Nicole could you come to the stage."

Okay, I can do this. I'm cool. I walked calmly to the stage. Mrs. Morgan gave me the microphone. "Hey everybody. My name is Nicole. I'm 16 and I'm the daughter of..." someone hugged me, more like an arrest with their arms. I struggled. So this was spy school. This was my chance to prove myself. What do I do? Then I remembered I was still wearing my heels and that I hadn't changed into my uniform yet. Yes! So I crushed the person with my heels. That loosened the grip. Then I back-kicked the person on the shin, slipping out of the embrace and punched the person with all my force it the stomach. Ouch!!!!! That person had rocks for abs. I saw everybody in shock. He just stepped two feet back. Why didn't he fight me?

The person I just harassed was taller than me and was well fully dressed head to toe in black. He must have been a man because those muscles were huge. A hat covered his face except for the eye-holes.

I looked at Mrs. Morgan. She smiled, a reaction that confused me. "You are allowed to do Covert Operations this year with Mr. Solomon." A man entered from the left side of the stage. I take that back, a gorgeous man.

Instead of coming to me he went to the hurt guy. By then the guy took of his cover. He was a... boy, but this was a all-girls school. I've been sure of that fifty times already.

The man, whom I think is Mr. Solomon said, "I underestimated her. Sorry Devon." He turned and looked at me. "Hi Nicole. I'm Joe Solomon. I want to clears somethings. His mission was to hold you, not to harass. I told him not to do anything else otherwise you'd be knocked before you had the chance to punch him. He's highly trained. You must have realized that when you attempted to punch him. Don't worry and don't be offended. I wanted to see what you would do under this circumstance. And for reference never punch the person who attacks you. I want you to run, until I say not to."

"I understand after all this is a spy school." I smiled a reassuring smile.

More boys came out, roughly twenty. I looked confused. Everybody else looked normal, but some looked freaked. Then I remembered the disguise class. All the girls in the inside were confused just like me.

"Students. You have welcomed Nicole now welcome the selected boys of Everard University." Mrs. Morgan looked at me and added, "Also a school for spies."

I looked at Jaide and Taylor who were smirking, I think. I wondered why?
Valerie was hyperventilating, a bit. Not explicit to anybody else except me because I'm a doctor. Only I don't specialize in medical stuff, I specialize in boys. If I'm not mistaken she was hyperventilating over a guy. One of these guy must have met her before. I have to remember to ask her.

I think this may be the turning point in my life. I might actually like it here in Gallagher Academy. :) :D :o :lol: 8) :shock: :D :) :lol:

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Taylor smiled and tackled Jenny as she stepped out of the school and into the yard. "Jenny! I haven't seen you in, like, forever!"
"Tay, Jen! We're late for dinner!" two melodic voices sang together.
Taylor and Jenny, with her flowing silky brown hair and tan skin, turned. Two girls came into view as they turned, one had silky moonlight blond hair, pale skin and emerald eyes. The other had silky black hair, mocha skin and emerald eyes. Both girls were wearing the usual uniforms, but they had added their own bits of unique flair.
The mocha skinned girl wore a white belt with little violins across it, a silver headband and an assortment of silver bangles and anklets.
The pale skinned girl wore a black belt with white piano keys across it, a gold headband and an assortment of gold bangles and anklets.
Jenny wore a black knit sweater with a gold woman with her arms upraised towards a gold moon above her, a silver headband adorned with blue crescent moons, a gold charm bracelet with silver charms hanging from it, all of the charms are animals, except for every other charm, which are blue and purple crescent moons.

"Tay, are," the mocha skinned girl said.
"You alright?" the pale girl finished.
"Yeah," Taylor hadn't realized she'd been staring into space.
"Oh, whoops," Taylor ran over and hugged the mocha girl, "Jackelynn."
She hugged the pale girl, "Jasmine."
"It's nice to see you two!"

"It's nice to see you too, huh Twin?" Jackelynn said.
"Yes it is, Twin," Jasmine replied.

"We need to go, guys!" Jenny called from a few feet away.
"We're coming!" the Twins and Taylor said together, running giggling after Jenny.

In the Cafeteria

Jenny, Jackie, Jazz, and Taylor sat down at a table next to Valerie.
"Hey Val," Jackie and Jazz said together.
"Hey," Taylor and Jenny said.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 pm

When Mrs. Morgan finished her speech, Jaide realized that her mouth had been hanging open in shock. There are...boys..coming to our school? She was slowly processing this information through her head as she watch the boys make their way into the cafeteria. Jaide looked to Val and Tay, along with Jenny, Jackie, and Jasmine. Jaide looked back to the group of boys, trying to see if Val's guy friend Alex was there. She thought she saw him, but she looked to Val for reassurance. This is most definitely the biggest, most important mission of my life, she thought, looking at the boys who were beginning to find their own seats. "See anything you like, Tay?" Jaide giggled.

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Mrs. Morgan started the speech with introducing the Everard University's principal. "Students and staff let me introduce you to Dr. Victor Mevrin. Dr. Mevr..."
Dr. Mevrin stopped her short by saying "Dr. Vic."
"Excuse me?"
"Call me Dr. Vic."
"Oh. Dr. Vic and his students will be spending some time with the students here."

While Mrs. Morgan explained everything with the touch ups about history again and about the new environment of Gallagher Academy, things started to cool down, a bit. The gossip started though, but when isn't there gossip. I'm just glad I'm not the biggest gossip here.

I really didn't know whether to be angry or frustrated or just plain calm. I mean I got hugged or barricaded, but he had no intention of harassing me, but still I didn't like this method. What I suffocated. I wanted to spill everything to Jaide, but I didn't want to give her more problems.

And Whatev. Boys in the school, not major news. I've studying with guys all my life. I even got partnered with them before for most of my classes. Right then I remembered these girls have never met a boy before. They never did the same things I did. What sort of life did they have?

I was forced to stand with guys, in the corner, while Mrs. Morgan gave the speech. I looked could feel intense stares, but am I supposed to do, say no. I can't say no to the principal if I can't even say no to my own parents. I stood there really annoyed about why I had to get tortured on my first day here.
I don't want to face the questions and gossip. And.... do my parents know about this. What will they say or do? I don't want to leave here. I actually feel free and for once happy.

I fought the urge to look at Devon, the boy who strangled me. I wanted to say sorry, but I have embarrassed him enough. I felt horrible. I wanted to scream into my imaginary pillow. I just looked down, but my mind still wondered towards him. I wondered whether he thought I was just another girl. I wished he was staring at me like the other people were. I don't know I think I kind of like him.

"The Everard students can take any classes when ever they want. They aren't forced to choose a particular curriculum, but have to say for the full fifty-five minute of the class. I would prefer the Freshmen start at the Freshmen level, but others can choose as they please. Treat them with respect student. Be nice and welcoming."

She ended the speech smoothly. I became hungry again for more spaghetti. Mrs. Morgan came to me after everything was settled.

"Ms. Nicole I want you to be with guys because I know you have experience and you'll treat them accordingly. These boys have seen the outside world, but these girls haven't. But remember they are still spies."

Really, was she serious. "Sure, but will any parents be aware."
"No."
"Awesome!"

Great so I'm stuck on guy duty. Bravo! I have to go to classes with guys no problem, but making sure they were satisfied and happy, major problem. Why me. I'm still new to the school.

I was finally allowed to go back to my seat and take seconds.
I planned to go to my room with Jaide and Valerie and after they both slept, to cry about every sad thing that happened to me. Then I'd make a promise to never cry again. This way I wouldn't bother anybody, no girls, no teachers, and no boys. But I also wanted to go to my room and wonder about Devon. Were we meant to be or was my imagination playing tricks on my innocent brain again. Could I trust a boy spy?
My life is so dramatic. I'm just so tired.

No matter how high my restraint was, I couldn't help but to glance at the boy who strangled me, the same boy who I attacked. I doubt he didn't notice. He was a spy after all. Even so I didn't care. I had an urge to talk to him, but I'll save that for tomorrow. I waited for my room-mates to finish eating. Until then I decided to day-dream.

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Jaide walked over to Nicole. She had noticed Nicole eying one of the boys, perhaps the one that had hugged her before. Jaide smiled when she saw the boy take a glimpse of Nicole, too. This is so much fun when you can see both of them and what they are looking at. Jaide walked to the side of the stage so she could talk to Nicole. "Nicole," Jaide tried saying, but some of the boys got in her way, blocking her view of her friend. Ugh, you gotta be kidding me. Jaide frowned, and jumped up onto the stage in one leap. Just as she landed, one of the boys bumped into her, setting her off balance. She began falling backwards, when suddenly a hand caught her arm, gently pulling her back to a standing position. Jaide looked up to see who had caught her. It was the boy that had bumped into her. He had dark brown hair, with brown eyes that were just barely lighter than his hair. He still had his muscled hand on her arm. She blushed, feeling embarrassed that she had just about fallen off the stage in front of everyone.

The boy smiled a toothy smile. "Sorry about that. I'm Jace." He let go of her arm and reached out to shake her hand.

"Uhm, it's okay. I'm Jaide." She shook his hand, feeling his strong grip. Dang, his hands are soft! I wonder if he moisturizes. They had stopped shaking hands, but they hadn't let go yet. She looked up to him, making eye contact. They just stood there looking at each other for a moment when Jaide remembered that she wanted to talk to Nicole. She pulled her hand back as she said, "Oh! I have to go talk to my friend." She began walking away when she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

"Wait. What classes are you taking this year?" Jace asked her quickly.

She wondered why he would be asking this, but answered anyways. "Language arts first period, History second, Covert Operations third, P.E. fourth, Science fifth, and Math sixth." Of course, in language, she learned how to fluently speak 14 different languages, in History, she learned about the history of Gallagher and how previous Gallagher girls had saved presidents, using a rubber band and some socks. In Covert Operations, she learned about field work for when she's on a mission. P.E. was basically a combat class, where she learned how to fight against any enemies she might encounter. In Science, she learned how to make a substance that would melt an entire car with one drop. And in Math, she learned how to break the hardest codes in the world. Of course, this all seemed normal to her.

"Okay," Jace smiled. "I'll see you around."

Jaide was confused but smiled. "Okay, seeya." She walked away to look for Nicole in the crowd of boys. Why did he want to know my classes?

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampbitious on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 am

ooc: wanna do Devon's point of view for fun :)

I can't believe it. Why me? I mean seriously. Ask me to jump of a wall and survive, I can do. Ask me to fight somebody and win, I can do. Even ask me to dance, and I do.... but ask me to basically harass a girl, whom I have no idea about, I can't do. My mission was to barricade her. In other words to squeeze in a hug form.

Mr. Solomon chose me, instead of all the other guys. And I'm the one who didn't want to do it. So I decided to confide my predicament to him. He was my favorite teacher when he worked at Everard University.
He used to be a close father, one who I never had, but now that changed when he said, "This is a mission and a spy never backs out of a mission. Plus I know that you're a good kid, Devon, and what ever you do is only done by good intentions. This isn't done to harass a girl. This is done to see what she would do if put in danger like this situation. Will you back out now?"

"No, sir."
"Sir? Where did the sudden respect come from?"
"You'll always be a sure even if I don't point it out." I smiled. to my best friend/ dad. After joining Gallagher, he always came in randomly to check if we remembered his techniques, then he's take us to the outside world. I was closer to him than all the other students, but he still treats me the same, with a little biased opinion.

"How long should I hold her?"
"Thirteen seconds exactly. Then let go and step back. I doubt she'll hurt you."
"Yeah."

So I decided to barge in and hug from the leaving the right back stage. I know how to run quickly, yet quietly you know cause being a spy and all. She wouldn't no who came. Nobody except their principal, Mrs. Morgan, would know I'm a guy because of the full black hat I'll be wearing.

Right when said daughter of, I had already held her tightly. All I had to do was to hold her right? Wrong. She struggled at first, then surprisingly calmed down. Then out of no where she crushed my left foot, then my right. I had to loosen my grip. I could have crushed her, if I wanted but I'm not trying to kill her. Then she kicked my shin. Pain. She kicked again. And then she kicked the other side. Ow! Pain. I loosened my grip. Her slim body easily slipped through my arms.

Dam! Then she tried to punch me, but miserably failed. She winced. I wanted to say sorry, but I stepped back. She was alarmed and confused.

Mr. Solomon came to the rescue and explained the situation to the girl. And left me alone.

While their principal had explained everything, I stood in the darken, farther part of the stage, still on the stage. Then I recapped information I had just witnessed. I had learned to always write a report on whatever I do. It's a spy thing. Never do the same mistakes again thing.

Wow that girl was pretty and skinny. Everything was attractive. I doubted she was nice. Most gorgeous girls I met where really bossy or yucky, but not really nice. Maybe I am being biased.

Dr. Vic was calling back to back stage. "Okay boys. I want you to now write a report about a girl in this school. I want you to follow and mark everything done that you see. Your report will be thorough. This proves that you don't care about the other gender and worry about being uncomfortable. You do your mission." Again another stupid mission. Stupid!

"Devon, your report will be elongated by your barricading experience." I heard a few guys snicker. Whatever.
"Yes sir."
"And to make things easier. You can just follow the girl you barricaded." That means I have to explain everything about the whole intentions, but Mr. Solomon did that, but whatever.

I looked at the poor girls of Gallagher. Then finally savored the moment I looked at the barricade girl, Nicole.
Later the boys were discussing who they'll chose and follow. Jace said he'll take Jaide, since they had already met. Alex said Valerie. He was close to me. He had explained to me that he met her out of school. He was didn't know she went to this school, a spy too. He thought she was a regular girl. Oh well. Their love life was settled.

I felt uncomfortable to talk to her, but I had to talk to Nicole. Mission, stupid mission. I noticed her looking at me while us guys sat in out dinner table. Why would she look at me? I just harassed . Shouldn't she be angry. A few other guys noticed that too. They started talking to me about it. like I was enjoying this. Ha!
Whatever. maybe it wouldn't be so bad. This was totally going to be a long year at Gallgher for the females and males. Oh joy!

Vampbitious
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:29 am

Four girls got up from their seats, placing their napkins neatly on the table, and walk out into the hall.
Unknown to them, four boys follow them, melting into the shadows.
Dirty blond hair swirls around one girl's shoulders, whilst chocolate hair swishes just past another girl's chin.
The third girl has pale hair that hangs like moonbeams to the middle of her back.
Lastly, there is a mocha-skinned girl who has hair like the deepest shadow.

Each boy steps silently behind one of the four girls, placing one arm delicately around their shoulder and another around their waist, holding them close as the boys led them in separate directions.

"Lyon," a boy whispers his name in the dirty-blond haired girl's ear.
"Taylor," the girl whispers back, even though she is not facing the boy.

The deepest shadows hide forbidden lovers from the truth, that they must part eventually. Like Romeo and Juliet.
Soft lips meet in darkness. But wait, a voice calls. Why does the kiss have to end so soon?
He says he will be back, but she knows that he wont.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lemonade3563 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Jaide walked out of the dining hall, heading for her room. She had just gotten up the second flight of stairs when she had a feeling of something following her. She acted normal, as a good spy should do, and kept walking, though aware that something was hiding in the shadows. After she got up the third set of stairs, she laughed quietly. "You know, Jace, you should work on your hiding skills." She heard a quiet gasp, and then a chuckle.
"Yeah, well, I wasn't really trying. I kind of wanted you to notice me," he replied.
"Oh yeah? Why's that?"
"Who wouldn't want to be noticed by a beautiful girl?" he said, as if this should be obvious.
Jaide blushed, glad he couldn't see her face in the darkness. No boy had called her beautiful before. Except for maybe her dad. Sure, she'd been called cute before, but beautiful? She thought is sounded more special.
"Can I walk you up to your dorm?" he asked, walking over to her.
Jaide nodded as she said, "Yeah, sure." They walked quietly up the last stairs, making their way to the door.
"Can we meet somewhere tomorrow?" Jace asked when they got to the room. "Before breakfast, I mean? I want to get to know you." Jaide thought she saw Jace's cheeks color a little. Is he blushing?
Jaide smiled and said, "Sure. We can meet in the sun room just before sunrise. Is that okay?"
"That's perfect. I'll meet you there, then," he said as he knelt down and gave her a small kiss on the cheek, before walking away.
Jaide's cheek felt hot where his lips had touched. She put her hand up to her cheek, feeling her own blush. She turned and walked into her room, waiting for her friends to get back. They had a lot to talk about.

Lemonade3563
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!