Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After the War of Hogwarts

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

What's your favorite Hogwarts House?

A) Griffendor
48%
B) Slytherin
29%
C) Huffelpuff
No votes
D) Ravenclaw
14%
E) What is this?
No votes
F)I don't have a favorite!
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: After the War of Hogwarts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Erin jumped at the sight of the ghost.She looked at him and said "hi!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:19 pm

The day after, Nen was running through the halls of Hogwarts, chanting profanities as she realised she was late, once again, for class. Seeing Nen in class was actually a rare sight; she often called in sick and had to be tutored after hours in many subjects. Even when she had the strength to roll out of bed at these early hours, she still found herself running late. Sighing, she opened the right door and entered the class-room.
"Sorry, professor," she muttered and found herself a seat in the back.

( Sorry for the timeskip, but I don't want this RP to die completely. I haven't specified which class this is, so the teacher that sees this first might jump in if they wish :P )
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm

(Thank YOU)

Eliza was sitting quietly when Nen came in. They were sitting in Defense agaist the dark arts waiting for Pr. Snape.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Erin was running through the halls trying to find her way to defense against the dark arts. She then ran down the stairs the lead to the basement. She found the room then came in. She sat down next to Eliza. Then smilied the teacher was not there yet."hey" Erin said out of breath.

Daniel had slept in. He had not intended on going to class today. So he simply stayed in bed and fell back asleep.
(hey can the first years in this RP play quidditch?)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 pm

"Hey Erin! Where's Daniel?" she asked the breathless girl.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Erin caught her breath then said "Daniel is still sleeping I told him to come out and go to class but he ignored me" Erin smilied it was all ways like this. Daniel hated to wake up in the morning. "so what do you think the teacher is going to be like?"

(Hey can 1st years play Quidditch in the RP? cause if they can I was wondering when they would do try outs for that?)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:53 pm

(Yes!)
-LOUDSPEAKER-
-Quidditch Tryouts will be tonight! Again, that is quidditch tryouts are tonight! Thank you.-

"I donno. Are you gonna tryout? I am for chaser."

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Erin smilied "I wanna be a beater or a keeper.....but Keeper is more of my thing Daniel said he wanted to be a Beater or a seeker....hes really good at seeker though. We used to play Quidditch in the summer time here cause our dad works here" Erin smilied it was true Neville there father was a teacher here. Erin then smilied "hey do we have a broom flying class today?"

(I will make Neville for a teacher if its ok? or someone else can)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 pm

(shure thing!)

"Um yah we do!"

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Erin smilied "cool I hope its not going to be real simple stuff cause I wanna fly"
(kay I will make the charrie soon :P)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:31 am

Bringing out her books, Nen settled in her seat and started to doodle in her writing-book as she noticed the teacher hadn't even arrived. She was drawing a moon when a loudspeaker declared that the tryouts for Quidditch would be held the same evening. Putting the blunt tip of the pen to her mouth as she was thinking, Nen wondered if she was going to try. The answer was a probably "no". Nen couldn't stand flying as she was slightly scared of heights. Still, she joined the conversation of three students her own age, pretending to be enthusiastic about the idea. The entire room had broken out in conversation, leaving them unaware if the teacher should enter.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:10 am

"It shouldn't be too hard. I meen isn't it all about concentration?" Eliza asked her newfound friend.

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:18 am

Erin smilied "Qudditch is not hard to play at all! you just have to know most of the rules and not be so darn clutzy plus if you have a fear of heights its not very good either" Erin smilied then said "come on we could skip this class im pretty sure the teacher is not gonna show up" Erin the pulled out her timestable. "cool we have broom flying class next!" Erin smilied at Eliza "I have to go wake Daniel up anyways he really like flying around on his broom."

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:22 am

"Alright!" she grinned. "Good thing the girls are allowed in the boys dormitory and not the ather way around." she said happily.

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 am

Erin got out of her seat and walked out of the class room. She looked down the halls making sure there was no one there to stop her. As her mother had said be careful for the ones that are walking in the halls. So Erin being sneaky ran through the halls but she was as slient as a cat or mouse. She finally got to Daniels doorm woke him up and said "dude wake up we have broom flying in like.." Erin looked at her watch "5 minutes come on!"

Daniel and Erin ran to where Eliza was then said "come on we only have 2 minutes tell next class!"

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:36 am

"Alright let's go." she said running.

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:44 am

Erin and Daniel were running full blast. They finally made it outside. They got a broom and went to wait for the class to start.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:03 am

More and more students slipped out the door as it became clear that the teacher wouldn't be showing. Nen remained seated, waiting until the last student slipped out before calmly walking out of the room. Everyone had gone to their next class, and Nen slipped unseen through the dim halls, making her way to the Slytherin dorm.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:14 am

"Coming!" Eliza panted only a few steps behind. Selecting a broomstick was a thing she knew how to do! She had worked in a broomshop over the summer.

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!