Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

After the War of Hogwarts

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

What's your favorite Hogwarts House?

A) Griffendor
48%
B) Slytherin
29%
C) Huffelpuff
No votes
D) Ravenclaw
14%
E) What is this?
No votes
F)I don't have a favorite!
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: After the War of Hogwarts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:54 am

Erin and Daniel both knew what that was.They only knew cause of storys they were told.Erin and Daniel were wondering if they would ever be picked to go in it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 am

Cid stared back at Kori watching her but then the Headmistress got his attention when she said about the triwizard tournament, his eyes lit up with excitement, it was his chance to use some of his experiments as well as find out how smart some were and how powerful others, or their bravery might show them through to the end, he smiled and wondered which from his house would be chosen to participate in it.

Akira after hearing that the triwizard tournament was this year decided he would enter it, it was his last year at Hogwarts and he thought it would be a good way to finish it off, he heard murmers and the like going around the Slytherin table. He smiled, if he could enterit he would win it and leave with a bang, he wondered if they would have the ball he had heard some of the teachers say about that happened when the triwizard tournament happened.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 am

"as good as can be expected when one is falling into deep despairing depression such as i" Adrien sighed dramatically then smiled at the girl next to her.
"my name is Adrien, pleasure to make your acquaintance" adrien said holding out a pale slim hand.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 am

Nen's eyes practically lit up at the mention of the tournament. Perhaps this year wont be as boring as I thought it would be.. She thought, looking up as the headmistress explained. She wasn't sure if she actually wanted to participate - it was a bit too dangerous for her liking - but it would still be exciting, if only to watch.
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Erin smilied at Adrien."oh ya if I never told you my name...well its Erin..." she grabbed Adriens hand and shook it then let go.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 pm

"hmmm.....well. i do applaud your courage to approach me" adrien said seriously.
Adrien froze for a millisecond before turning in her twin's direction. she nodded once then turned back to Erin.

'i want to join the tournament, shall we?' damien thought to her twin.

adrien had nodded to damien not using the natural mind link they had.
damien sighed shook her head and went back to her work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Erin was a bit confused "what do you mean by courage to approach you??whats so bad about you?".Erin looked at the girl that Adrien was looking at....They looked alot alike "Hey adrien is that your twin or sister?" She said pointing to Damien.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:00 am

Eliza smiled at Daniel. "So," she said nervously.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 am

Daniel looked at Eliza."What???.........oh I see whats up"He laughed then slowly shook his head."so......what ya thinking about?"

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:43 am

"Well it's nice to have some VERY good FRIENDS." she replied.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 am

"yes and im the evil twin don't ya know? damien is the smart, pretty, and nice one, and im the clever, maniacal, evil one." Adrien said with a small smile. she had always been referred to as the 'evil' twin or the 'rebellious one'.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 am

"Speaking of evil," Nen commented from across the table, "What are you thinking about this tournament, Adrien? Sounds like a perfect chance for mischief."

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Erin looked at the boy across the table then back to Adrien."you know I have a twin brother......he is like Damien in away"

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:48 am

"no, damien is one of a kind, even i cant match her.....and the tournament.....i am so in, what about you? are you game?" adrien said and laughed.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 am

"Wouldn't miss it," Nen lied, and grinned. "I think it'll be.. interesting." she chuckled and winked.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 am

"your right about that, especially now that me and Damien are going to enter....we always spice everything up" adrien laughed

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 am

"Truth," Nen chuckled and turned her gaze towards the teachers table again. "I got a feeling this is going to be an exciting year." she said, almost dreamily.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 am

"Exciting? It will be deadly." said a voice. Once everyone had jumped a ghost appeared. "The Bloody Baron, Slytherin house ghost at your sevice."

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 am

"Oh, aren't you a hoot," Nen laughed at the ghost after the initial scare.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 am

The thought of the tri wizard tornament excited her, and it showed in her eyes. When she heard that the tornament was this year she took her attention from proffessor Cid
Being beast is easy...
Act like yourself
Be unique
Act the same around EVERYONE you know
Speak your mind
Listen to your heart
And don't care about anyone else or what they have to say about you

RAWR

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!