Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

After the War of Hogwarts

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

What's your favorite Hogwarts House?

A) Griffendor
48%
B) Slytherin
29%
C) Huffelpuff
No votes
D) Ravenclaw
14%
E) What is this?
No votes
F)I don't have a favorite!
10%

Total votes : 21

After the War of Hogwarts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:59 am

Welcome to Hogwarts! 
Plot: The war is over and the cannon characters have left the school in there place they send their children. We are that generation, those children. You can pick anyone who went to the school or a teacher or someone totally new! We (rebal2 and urown) have discussed this and decided thus: You will be a Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Create your char and we'll chose what house at the sorting ceremony. So in other words you don't know! You can create your character to be more witty and your chances if being in Ravenclaw are higher! If you aren't a first year we will tell you if they are Slytherin or Ravenclaw BEFORE the sorting ceremony. We have also decided that there will be a triwizard tournament! Except the students will only be from Hogwarts. Later we will choose the competetors! No one will know except for us until the time comes to tell everyone! So be prepared because you might be it! Everyone will start out at Diagon Alley or in London on your way. You may be a teacher or student! If you are a student you can be year 1, 2, 3, 5, 7Please fill out the character sheet below:
Name:
Description (pictures are good especially anime!):
Personality:
Blood:
Wand:
History:
If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them!
Please post character sheets at: after-the-war-hogwarts-roleplayers-wanted-and-ooc-t37179.html 

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: After the War of Hogwarts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:08 am

Eliza stood in front of the Leaky Cauldron. All Alone. She waved a good-bye to the cab. Her grandmother had died a few months ago, leaving Eliza a foutune and no living relatives. Her last words to her were "Elizabeth Thalia Zalia Black, when you go to hogwarts you will be in..." and that was all. After that she was dead.
Eliza went in to the little pub. "Hello sir may I have a room for the night?"
"Yes, here are the keys."
Eliza went into her room. She was staying there until September 1, the first day of school. She heard a flutter and spun around. There was an owl holding a letter.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:32 am

((hope im aloud to post))
Erin and Daniel were at home."Hey mom?"Daniel asked.The Daniels mom came in the room "yes Daniel?" Daniel
paused for a moment.Then Daniel said"Can you please tell us about hogwarts again.....please?".Daniel loved to hear the storys of hogwarts.

Erin was sitting on the floor.Then Erin heard Daniel talk about hogwarts."Hey mom can you please tell us about hogwarts?".Erin all so loved the storys her mother told about them.Erin allways wanted to go to Hogwarts."hey mom........do you think we might go to hogwarts this year?"

Erin and Daniels mom sighed "Im not sure if your going to hogwarts....I hope you guys are......and yes I can tell you some more storys about Hogwarts..remeber that I used to go there."

So Erin and Daniels mom started the story. They listened to there mother alot.

((do we say when they get the letters or do you))

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:35 am

Kori was running through the hall duffle bag slung over her shoulder and screaming looking for her owl "HORUS!!! Where did you go?!" Runs down a different hallway still screaming. She trips over a rug in the hallway and knocks over a table shattering the vase sitting on it. Looking terrified she didn't know what to do. If she calls for help she gets into trouble again, but if she tries to fix this on her own and can't (since she can't use magic) she will be in even more trouble.
Being beast is easy...
Act like yourself
Be unique
Act the same around EVERYONE you know
Speak your mind
Listen to your heart
And don't care about anyone else or what they have to say about you

RAWR

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 am

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs16/300W/f/ ... hooshy.jpg
Eliza untied the letter. Smirking, "Just as I had thought." she mumbled.

rebal2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 am

((Kori is in the leaky cauldron as well))

She tried to pick up the pieces but wound up cutting herself "AH!" she shreiked in pain and dropped her duffle bag.

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:46 am

A pale, young, blonde walked through diagon alley with a slightly older man with greying hair. The girl, dressed in a hoodie without arms and a thin sweater beneath, walked with her arms crossed, refusing to admit to her uncle that she was cold. They talked lightly about everything and nothing, and was simply two of the crowd as they got their shopping done. The bandaged hand of the girl caught the attention of few, even fewer made the connection with the minor cuts and bruises on her face. It didn't seem to be bothering her, though, as she giggled lightly and pushed some of her hair behind her ear.

In front of "The leaky cauldron", Nen and her uncle stopped. Her uncle sighed and turned to his niece.
"I hope you're sure about this," he said gloomily. Nen nodded lightheartedly and grinned as her uncle made a face of discomfort. She threw her arms around him and gave him a hug.
"Even after six years, you just can't let me go, can you?" she asked. She felt the nod before her uncle confirmed it verbally. They pulled away to each other and Nen gave him a warm smile.
"I'm sure. Hogwarts is the safest place I can be, even if the war hadn't ended," she said and winked at him.
"Varg," he began. Varg was a nickname he'd given her when she came to him as a confused and scared ten year old girl, thrown out by her parents because of her.. Problem. In order to show her it was okay to be as she was, he gave her a nickname to prove he would love her either way.
"You take care, now" he finished and patted her shoulder before he began walking away.
"Bye uncle," she answered and picked up her things as she walked inside the inn.
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 am

Kori finished picking up the peices of the vase and threw them away hoping no one would notice. "now to fix these" she said thinking to hereself that surely someone is bound to notice that she was perfectly ok before and now her hands are covered in blood. She walked into her room and washed her hands. Realizing that she had left her bag in the hall she went back out to get it and it was gone.
She walked over to the front desk and asked the man at the counter if he had seen it "it's light blue and about this big" she said measuring with her hands.

"oh yes, that bag i had it set over here let me get it for you my dear" he said leaving to fetch it "here you go" he said handing it to her

"thanks" she said taking it as she turned around she bumped into a girl with blonde hair and bandaged hands "sorry"

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 am

"Not a problem!" Nen immidiately replied, smiling towards a girl that bumped into her. A slightly younger girl with red eyes and black hair with pink streaks. "You're in a hurry, aren't you?" she joked as she made her way for the counter and requested a room. Turning back to Kori, she stretched out the un-bandaged hand and introduced herself as "Nen. What's your name?"

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:36 am

"I'm Kori, nice to meet you" she said shaking her hand. "Hey, we go to the same school. Your a 7th year right?" she said recognizing the girl

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 am

"Starting in, yeah," Nen answered. She narrowed her eyes for some seconds and then said; "Yeah, come to think of it, I guess I've seen you around. Fifth, aren't you?" she turned around and got her key from the man behind the counter, with a promise that her luggage would be brought up. "Looking forward to the new year?"

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:51 am

"Yeah I am, are you?" she said setting down her bag and sitting in an old arm chair "Hey you haven't happen to see my owl Horus have you? I let him out of his cage this morning when I fist got here and I haven't been able to find him since." she asked her curiously noticing that her hands had started to bleed again

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:59 am

"As excited as one can be, I suppose. Magic or not, it's still school," Nen shrugged. She looked around on instinct as the owl was mentioned and shook her head. "Nah, I just got here, I'm afraid,". Noticing her hands, Nen's eyes widened, "Oh, that doesn't look good.. Here ~" she picked up some bandages from her satchel "~ put on these, that'll stop the bleeding. They've been soaked in potions to help the wounds," she smiled. "I'm a bit of a klutz, so I need them around" she lied, showing her bandaged hand for effect.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 am

"Ok, thanks" she said to her but kori was pretty sure by the cuts on her face that those marks weren't just because of lack of coordination. She gave it another thought and then was distracted as a small white and cream colored barn owl landed on her shoulder and bit her on the ear "HEY!" she said startleing the bird obviously because the owl jumped off her shoulder and landed on her lap. "This is Horus by the way" she said beginning to stroke the owl

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:13 am

Nen gave her a warm smile as the other one accepted the bandages, and almost jumped out of her chair as the owl came flying down.
"Speak of the devil," she joked. "Ello, Horus," she winked at the owl. "I'm dying for some supper, do they serve anything good here?" she asked, putting her hair back behind her ear.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:17 am

Akira walked around diagon alley, he could only remember coming here the year before that but no other times, after getting the things he needed for school he went over to the leaky cauldron, after he got there he went to his room which he was stayong at, as he walked in he half shut the door, he had meant to close it fully but couldn't be bothered to shut it the rest of the way when it had gotten stuck. He dropped onto his bed as Kage his black owl flew down by him. Akira had called his owl that because it was just like a shadow, black and silent, Kage basically never made any noise, 'like some sort of ninja owl' Akira though to himself. Akira stared up at the ceiling as he pet his owl.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 am

"well I haven't a clue I had lunch just down the street at a muggle resturaunt, but I am sure Horus knows thats where he's probably been, in the kitchen" she smiled and picked up the owl and placed him back on her shoulder. Then she stood "I am going to have them take this to my room and then we can see about dinner" she said reffering to the duffle bag that was laying on the floor. She picked it up and brought it to the counter. The man took it and she came back over "well it's all settled then lets find someplace to eat I'm starving"

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 am

Nen grinned as Kori guessed where Horus had been hiding, and waited as she brought her bag over to the innkeeper, and stood up as she returned. "Yeah, let's do that," she smiled and held the door open for Kori, glad she had found someone she could talk to before travelling to Hogwarts. Nen had a habit of making friends with everyone instead of making good friends with few. She put her hands in her pockets as they walked down the streets and watched the signs.
"So, what do you fancy? Italian? Chinese? Good ol' English?"

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little_bunnie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 am

"Anything is good for me but english just seems right to me, being in London and all" she replied she thought for a moment "Hey are you from here in London? 'cause I'm an american girl my self" she asked and she began to think about her father and what the last thing he said to her was the same thing he tells her every year "maybe this time they'll just keep you there then I don't have to look at you anymore." His words stabbed at her heart as she thought about it.

little_bunnie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:45 am

"I'm from Isle of Wight, it's a small island south of England," Nen answered, "I know the name's unusal, I'm not so sure about my parent's nationality to be honest. Though my uncle does look a bit asian." She pointed out an english restaurant down the road, "Let's try that one, shall we? So, how's America, then? Never been there myself," she said as they approached the cozy-looking restaurant, that didn't look all too expensive; she didn't have a lot of muggle-money left. "I'm a bit surprised you've been admitted to Hogwarts, doesn't America have it's own school of magic and wizardy?" she spoke the last words jokingly, as if making fun of the words while making a hand-gesture to underline them. "Sorry," she then said, "But I always thought it was sort of a silly name."

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!