Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Infection - Zombie RP -

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: The Infection - Zombie RP -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm

"Alright.Don't worry I got you covered.".Riku went up to the door.He went up against the wall to the left of the door so the door won't move infront of him when it opened."I'll go in first and you follow if the area is clear your on point.".Riku cocked the shotgun.His Army instints were coming back to him.Breaching doors.Shooting people.Watching his squadmate talk and then get shot by a sniper and not knowing where the bullet came from.All of it came to him.His face turned dead serious again.
"The man who walks on the road with his eyes wide open does'nt know the way."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:15 pm

"Okay. I'm ready." He cock the weapon with his left-hand. He then would aim it torward the floor, and cock his head torward the side in a motion that sort of told Riku to make his move. He turn, and the barrel of the weapon now came over across the surface of the door.
Zombies: Out of the dark came the un-dead. it was not that many, maybe ten or more, each of them let out a howl of what would normally be known as a scream. the shadow of each un-dead would reflect off the surface of a wall and each of them ran at a full pace down the street.
In the eternal flame.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Riku went through the door and crouched.He waited for the bastards to be close and then he let her rip.BOOM!The gauge knocked down at of them.ChuChuk.Riku cocked the gun again and aimed this time he stood hoping to shoot some of them in the head to get them down faster.Boom!The few that got hit were knocked back but were'nt dead.Something grabbed Riku's foot.Some Zombie.Riku cocked the shotgun and fired right on the damned things head.No doubt it was dead.The contents of it's head spread on the floor and Riku's boot.But Riku just backed up a little and ignored it.He saw a dude lose get blown to bits by a claymore he could handle a lil blood gore.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:35 pm

"Yo Riku! Time to move!" He spoke out. He ran clear out the door and in the direction of debri that left over from the bu- What? It was on fire. the Bus, now hit the side of a house. "Shit!" He look to the left, and saw a small Jeep. "Cover me! I'm gonna check out this car!"
Zombies: It seem that more and more now ran out from the other end of the street, it seem that each of them made a full-speed run torward the two and then a few more came out from the side-street.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Riku went right behind Rocky."HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!".Riku yelled when he saw the huge horde come after them."We need to get the hell out of here before something___.".One of the Zombies jumped on him.Riku kicked the Zed of him and got up.He was'nt in a good mood."You wannah play?Let's Play!".Riku took out a M9 that he had.He started to shoot at the hunter.With every shot it shaked until it fell down dead.Riku then grabbed his shotgun and started to shot at the Multitude of zombies."That there Jeep better work or we're gonna be next in line at Death's Door!"

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:42 pm

He open the door to the car only for one of the zombies to wrap a hand around his wrist. "Sh-" He came forward and the barrel of the weapon hit the bottom of the chin. 'Pow' It came out a lit-up the car a bit before the body of the creature was thrown out. He hop'd in and turn the key that was broke off in the slot. It would start up and the lit-up street would flicker, "Hop in!"

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Larry sighed as some survviors dragged Alex into the bus. He was happy to find some more survivors but he was tired of this life-style always on the run staying alert and fighting. He drove the bus at quick speeds he had lost the Zombies a few blocks ago but he didn't want to waist time as he continued driving until he spotted two male teenagers. He grabbed his gun firing bullets at the Zombies as the door opening he yeleld"Get in now! He yelled too Riku and Rocky.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:47 pm

"Riku! Hurry Up!" He yelled. He turn to fire from the side-window and hit a few of them. He would fire twice, and hit a few that were now off to the side of Riku. He threw the car into 'Drive' and would turn on the Head-Lights. In the mean time, a small Rain-Fall took place.
Zombies: It was one chunk of debri flew out across the floor and into a window. It was a Tank, He would stomp across the earth torward the Bus and other zombies that came out from the other street.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:51 pm

(GTg i give permission to control my dude till I get back in the morning sorry to ditch man.)

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Alex got to the enterance of the city still being chased by at least 10 as she drove through she went down back alleys and behind stores anywhere she thought they would not follow her. As soon as she believed the cost was clear Alex pulled the bike over and cut off the engine. She dove stray for where the shotgun was strapped to the bike because she had set something esle with it. Alex soon grabbed the item and began calling out to people "Hello is anyone out there...Can anyone here me..Over!" The Radio made a few hissing noises as she waited for a respons.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Riku heard the radio making some noise.He ran to it and yelled."This is Riku Hello is anyone out there?I could use some help here!".Riku grabbed mini uzi he had in his duffle bag and stayed put."I'm at Parkersen Avenue can you get over here?Over.".Riku cought his breathe.He grabbed Rocky and dragged him to the jeep.It was out of gas but it was still useful as somehwere to put rocky till he got up.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Alex felt a jolt as she heard the man's voice she crank the bike up and held the radio close to her mouth pressing the side of it she spoke "Hold on mate I'm on my way" She placed the radio back where she got it and spun off down the alley. She engine of the bike was heard loud down the alley as she headed in the direction of Parkensen Avenue. "Come on just a few more blocks" She said as she could hear the sounds of the action from the things after Riku.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Rocky sat up and blinked twice, He let out a smooth breathe, and then He would hop out from the Jeep, He cocked his weapon, He wrapped both duffles up and around his shoulder and took a few step's backward. "Yo, sorry about that Riku, I was a bit weak from before, when you were knocked out. Time to get the hell outta here, come on!"

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri May 20, 2011 2:36 pm

"They are everywhere!.James was saying while shooting some zombies.He was far around 20 meters from Parkensen Avenue till.
"Hope these will not be my last actions... He said while running away from the horde.Meanhwile he took out a radio:"Last call...Here is James Smith...Can someone hear me? The subjects are everywhere!" he said while moving nearby a wall.
Like to set the events more tragic James's Magnum ran out of ammo and he was green with his ammo storage.

((OOC:Wanted to join this RP: if closed please advise and I will remove post))

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!