Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Infection - Zombie RP -

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

The Infection - Zombie RP -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:44 pm

It could be seen all over the TV-screen. 'Alert' He would follow this with one blank look at the screen. He took a walk torward the door and then it came open. He look down the street and saw it was empty. He took a stroll across the side-walk and saw an Ammo Store across the street, if it were real and 'Zombies' were to attack, It was the perfect place for one to stock up on stuff. He had one Base-Ball like dufflebag wrapped around his arm, and one other on the other arm. He took off torward the shop. "Well.. If this is real, first is weapons."
In the eternal flame.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Infection - Zombie RP -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Riku heard the news on the radio."Well son of a (censored)!"Riku whispered to himself.He went to his locker,unlocked it,and grabed his 12 gauge shotgun.He got a grip and attached it.He went to his storage and picked up a gas mask he kept just in case.He went out of his store and saw some kid standing there."What?Never seen a dude with a gun before?If you heard the news get inside and lock and load we got hell to get through!",He walked up to the kid and extended his hand.That was followed by "Names Riku.It used to be Sgt Mayor Riku but that was a long time ago."
"The man who walks on the road with his eyes wide open does'nt know the way."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:34 pm

"I'm Rocky. I was one of the first to hear about the infection. I decided to check out this Ammo Shop, It'll let us stock up on some firepower. then.. I suppose I'll find somewhere to stock up on some food and other supplies. I don't mind if you'd like to come with me." He wrap one-hand around the shop door and would open it to step into the shop. debri and glass were scatterd all over the floor and nobody was even in the shop, He un-snap one case of ammo and sat down the duffle-bag in his hand. "Come on. Time to stock up. Oh, I meant to ask. Is this your shop?"

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Riku smiled.He went in and went into the back.He came back with 2 bags of guns."I don't think a 12 gauge and a butter knife is gonna keep our ___ from becoming lunch.Get me a M9 and get yourself something from the bags.Make sure you empty em out on the floor.We need em to carry our ammo.".Riku then started to seperate the shotgun shells from the clips."Oh and make sure the gun works.Just shot it up in the air somewhere if the bullet lands on someone we'll say God did it.".He laughed a bit as he put the shells in his pocket.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm

""I would not fire off a weapon unless I had to. It could sound-off those dead bastards. He would seperate the small-firearm from the much heavier ones that were set out to his left. He stuck one 9mm in his back-pocket and a clip of ammo down in the side of his Jeans. He stuck all of other fire-arms in the base-ball dufflebag. and a few accesseries in the side-pouch. He took it up by the strap and would wrap it over his shoulder. "Time to move out.""

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 am

Dan sminders had a smile on his face slamming his fist onto his desk he was the leader of the infected creatures and planned to have the infected humans take over and start a new era. He had a smile on his face as he had already ordered some Zombies to attack ammonition stores he didn't want Humans to be able to access guns. He sent about twenty-five Zombies to the gun shop Riku and Rocky were at and sent fifty to a currently active military base in Nevada."Take out the ammonition than the weapons" He said smiling
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 am

He came out the door of the Ammo-Shop only then to toss back one small spherical like object that went off after that. It went up in smoke, It kept Riku safe from the infection. He turn to look left then in the other direction, He could hear them. He slip one-hand around the handle of the fire-arm in his back-pocket and threw it forward torward the direction He had look'd torward. It went 'click' and it was now an active weapon. He mutterd. "I can hear them.. but, Where are they?"

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:38 am

The Zombies were already surrounding the gun-shop when a small spherical like object went off. They saw it go off in smoke although they weren't worried they knew it was anti-infection smoke. They began approaching moving at quick speeds all twenty five and were ready to attack. Two of them leaped at Rocky prepairing to rip the flesh off his body while others charged Riku from all directions.

(I made a human in the OOC section)

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:44 am

He then would row torward the side and both of the two that were in the air would hit the floor on that exact spot. He turn to roll backward to his feet and then with one final bend, 'Bam.' It came out of the barrel and went dead center into the forehead of one of the two. then the same for the other with one more fire off of the fire-arm. Riku was safe for now, the door to the Ammo-Shop was locked and it would take a bit for them to even break the wall or door down. He ran off torward one other door that was across the street, He let off one more fire from the 9mm torward the roof as a few of them were on it. "Hey! Over here! Come on!" He slam the door shut behind him and locked it. It would hopefully draw them off Riku for a few.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:52 am

The Zombies could not see because of the smoke but they could hear the movements being made their opponent. Some of the Zombies entered the gun-shop by breaking down the door while others stayed outside and fought. They began tearing up the shop destroying ammunition. One of the Zombies was killed along with the other one from Rocky's gun-shots.The remainign Zombies outside turned their attention to Rocky charging him leaping in the air all prepairing to tackle him and rip him apart.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:06 am

The other few that were in the air would only hit the door that Rocky left behind him. He was now safe, and Riku to. even if they were to break down the layer-door of the shop another one made only of metal was after that. not even a zombie could break down that, same with the door across the street that Rocky shut behind him. He ran his hand over the wall and turn on the light-switch and then would check out all the door's to see if they were locked. also, it would seem the place had no windows.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:15 am

Larry sighed as he sat in his gun-shop there were many people inside holding guns they had heard some Zombies were near they were hiding in here to avoid conflict not knowing the Zombies were tryign to destroy all the gun-shops. Larry planned to take the Survivors to a military base somehwhere in texas he didn't tell anyone exactly where he didn't want the infected to find out what he was planning. He heard a crash seeing Zombies he grabbed his weapon firing bullets shattering the glass of the front door killing Zombies. The others in the shop ran for their lives leaving as Larry shot a few more zombies and ran outside entereing the bus the survivors found. One of them began to drive as the Zombies burst out the store following them.

The Zombies were layed to waist by Rocky's powerful aritllery. They lied died as the rest were inside the store destroying the guns ammunition dust was spread around the shop everwhere. They left the destroyed gun store watching it crash the rubble colliding. The Zombies returned to a base where Dan was" Good your back my pets well the destruction of the miltiary base is going well in Nevada although the american military seems to be getting ammunition from a secerete base in England the infected their are destroyign the gun stores I'm going to send more powerful Zombies to eliminate the military base's he said with a smile.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 am

'Thump' went the duffle that fell off of his shoulder. He ran one hand down into it and only then would he pull out a hand-held Radio. He flip the button between 'on' or 'off' to the on direction. He put it on 405, "Hello? Is anyone alive out there? Hello?" He spoke out into the radio. If Larry had any radio of sort He would be able to hear Rocky. "If anyone is there pick up!"

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:26 pm

A young girl ran out her house as if something was chasing her. She wore a blue jean jacket and a white shirt under that, a British flag belt buckle was seen on a pair of old torn in the knees jeans. But that wasn't what you first noticed about this blonde haired, blue eye beauty.

No it was what she carried on her back, the girl ran out of the house and down the street but she had no look of terror on her face just a look that ment she did not want to be where she was.

That was the truth...Her name is Alex she ran with a 12 gauge shot gun strapped to her back and blood on her once white shirt. She was heading for a house a few blocks away the girl was in an out in an instant but she did not walk away from the home.

She drove off on a motor back the shot gun once on her back now strapped to her side. With a gray, black, and red bookbag on her back. Alex was heading into two and this was no trip to hang out with friends this was a trip of survival.

For every step of the way things looking human in nature followed her every step of the way.

They were the undead...The are the living dead...Zombies!!

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Larry sighed as he sat in the beast he had stopped sweating happy to be alive. The Zombies had killed his brother and he was determined to stop the infected humans no matter what! He sighed as he heard something the bus on the radio he suspected it was just infected humans making noise in the radio well that's what he suspected at first of course as he heard a voice a person. He quickly responded" Hello yes I'm alive! I've picked up who is this! He continued driving until he turned slightly almost running over a girl who was running. He drove beside her opening his doors"Get in now!

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:43 pm

"My name is Rocky, I'm one of the few that are alive. I'm not infected either, I need some back-up. I need to know your location, I can meet up with you!" He re-strap the duffle around his shoulder and wrap one hand around the handle of his small fire-arm. He ran up the stair-case torward his left and turn the volumn on the radio up a bit, He look to peek out a small widnow that was made up with an array of metal that kept him safe from the zombies. He could hear the bus not so far from his spot, it was about a street away, but also, He could hear the cry of the un-dead at the same time. "I can see you! if you can wait on the next street, I'll meet up with all of you and we can try an' get the fuck out of here."
OOC: Don't forget to make the un-dead move, Chulance.

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 pm

(sorry about my sudden departure.our power was cut and it took 1 hour to get it back.By then i was asleep though.Somone tell me what i missed.I'll pretend like my char just got left behind.Lol that normally happens to me on left 4 dead anyway.Please and Thank you.)

Riku woke up."What the ___!Did those diseased freaks knock me out?!Rocky you better not tell me those punks knocked me out!".As he spoke he got up and adjusted his gas mask.He cocked the shotgun and waited eagerly for a response."If you knocked me out it's okay but if those Zs got to me i got a favor to return so Tell me who to aim at.".The expression on his face was dead serious but he was joking.That was the kind of person Riku was.Dead serious but that did'nt mean he was gonna be Mr Gloom and Doom.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:20 pm

"Don't worry. You'll be fine, I took you out so that they were not able to bite you. anywho, I have a radio here and I saw a bus on the move one minute ago. I think that we may be able to take that bus, I'm not sure, but it's worth a shot. Is is not?" He look'd over to Riku with one blank expression. He tossed Riku his duffle, the one that Rocky had made up of fire-power and ammo, "Yo, Take a weapon. I stuffed that Twelve Gauge of yours in there to." He took his opposite-duffle and wraped it up and around his shoulder. "I suppose we'll make our move soon."

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:27 pm

"Alright We're going after that bus.Lead the way...".Riku stood up and went into the duffle bag.He came back out with his 12 gauge.He mae sure that the grip he added to it was put on correctly and he checked the gun made sure the safety was off.Then he got a flash light and taped it to the Gun.(Left 4 Dead style.)

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tokyo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:37 pm

He then wrap the other duffle[Fire-Power] around his arm and took a step torward the side of the door. He would motion his hand for Riku to move to the other side, and at the same time, He wrap one hand around the handle of his rather small Fire-Arm. even if it were small, it alone pack a deep impact for a zombie. He turn the lock, but did not open the door, It had to be done at the correct time. "I'll cover your back, and you'll cover mine. I have fifteen in the clip, and twenty in the back-pocket."

Tokyo
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!