Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dynasty Warriors RP (Need Roleplayers)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Dynasty Warriors RP (Need Roleplayers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bloodlust15 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:22 pm

During Summer in China, Cao Cao Liked to look out at the Valley and say "Soon this will be all be under My Rule".But there were others who seek to rule China like Young Liu Bei The Man Of Virtue,Sun Jian The Tiger and many others but none desired it more then Cao Cao.

(Now you can continue it or post another one,You need to either make your own Officer/Ruler or be a orginal one.And by my character is Cao Cao just to let you know.)

If you pick Ruler you can make have your own Kingdom.

If you pick Officer you work for a Ruler but you can Cause a Up rising and kill the current Ruler To be The Ruler of the province/Country he ruled.(Occ:Wow Used alot of rule there)

Occ is allowed in here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bloodlust15
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Dynasty Warriors RP (Need Roleplayers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby setsuna_lelouch on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 pm

OOC: Dynasty Warriors RP? Well, that is... new :3

I want to join most likely, though... as who? Dx I am really into Wei and Wu... Shu can just poof, noone'll care. Liu Bei annoys me and Zhuge Liang is to stupid...

Lu Bu might be nice... he is my favorite character in the book. Hmmmm... maybe I could be... OH! I just don't know at all. T.T

I am in this BIG Code Geass addiction thing and I play Warriors: Orochi 2 over the DW6... but I remember the storylines.

I shall watch for a bit and then join in. ^ . ^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

setsuna_lelouch
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fogindoor on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

Edit: Sun Ce would be my character. What time are we starting at? Before Lubu or after the establishment of all 3 kingdoms? I can also do maps if needed? Here is one of the ones i've found that i think we could use.

fogindoor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bloodlust15 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:10 pm

We are starting at the establishment of all 3 kingdoms

Bloodlust15
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 pm

I'm interested but i need to find out which character i want...Gah!!! I like alot of them!!!

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 pm

((So are we allowed to make our OWN character? or do we have to choose a pre-made officer/ruler?))

Juso
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bloodlust15 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Juso wrote:((So are we allowed to make our OWN character? or do we have to choose a pre-made officer/ruler?))

Yeah you can make your own character you dont have to be a pre-made officer/ruler,so yeah you can make your own character.

Bloodlust15
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:08 pm

(i'll make my own character and i'll probably join up with fogindoor)

Name: Keniko Humira
Looks: Image
Weapons: Three Katanas

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Name: Helio Centrese

Appearance:

Appearance:One katana and two curved daggers on his sides.

Juso
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jbutton169 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 am

Sorry to dig up an old thread but i would love to join :D

jbutton169
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee Xue Li-李雪丽 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:53 am

Can i join? I'm newbie.

Lee Xue Li-李雪丽
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!