Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mirror's Edge: Band of Runners IC

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Mirror's Edge: Band of Runners IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OnyxSpy on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Link to join this RP http://www.roleplaygateway.com/mirror-edge-band-runners-t33112.html

Galen jumped from one rooftop to another, landing and rolling, then right after sliding under some pipes. He got up to sprint speed and leaped off the building, plummeting faster and faster as he went. As he was nearing the ground, and what seemed to be imminent death, when he caught a flag pole, spun in a circle twice, then let go to land on a building nearby. He took off from there into the window of another and landed in the window. He took off up the stairs to the roof, then jumped onto a seemingly normal building. It was the Red Resistance headquarters. Galen dropped inside and sat down. "Hello Faith." "Ahh, Galen. What took you?" "I kinda started higher then I would have liked. I think I fell a good twenty stories." Galen grinned and crossed his legs. "So, we just waiting for the others?" Faith turned around in her swivel chair, a row of computer screens with views of the city behind her. "Well, until they arrive I can't brief them, can I" Galen smiled and said "I guess not. So we play the waiting game..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OnyxSpy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mirror's Edge: Band of Runners IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:03 am

Sky found that following Galen was irritating if even possible. So after a couple minutes of running behind him, staying silent and unknown, he stopped trying to keep up. Sky followed Galen's general path, jumping off at the flagpole the same way he had. Though when Sky did it, he waited to the last possible second to react, and seemingly barely caught it. Adjusting his Trail Blazer shoes and making sure his heavily used gloves were still intact, he dropped into the building next to Galen and sat Indian style close to a wall, "Hey, sorry I'm late. Couldn't keep up with the Brakeless Wonder." Sky shot a glare at Galen as he spoke.
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 am

First day on the job. Boy, isn't it evenftul? Bones found herself doing the most boring job she could think of.

"Bones, seeing as you're just starting out your task will be easy and simple. Patrol around town but instead of attacking when a Runner is found, you are to imediantly radio in and report it."

Those words played through the women's head over and over again. She had grudgingly accepted to do it, not that she had much choice.

Her lungs filled with air before she realised it in a sigh. The city was the same as always and there weren't any problems to be spotted anywhere. What were the chances she'd catch sight of a Runner? Even if she did she wouldn't be able to do anything accept alert other cops in the area. Then again, she probably wouldn't have much luck chasing after the Runner either. Bones would have to hope that the Runner was either weighed down with weapons or decided to fight her.

"I'm going to be stuck doing this job for the rest of my life, aren't I? Just becuase I can't run fast I'm never going to be allowed any action." She grumbled to herself while turning a corner.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OnyxSpy on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Lance Deagle, head of the Blues was around the corner Bones turned. He looked at her and smiled. "So, they told you to patrol and just radio in disturbances huh? Well I have a better plan. How about, when you see a runner, you alert me, and me only, and I will chase them while you shoot at them. Sound good?" Lance said with a devilish smile on his face. He turned around and took off, scaling the building halfway in a matter of seconds, before turning around while hanging on a pole. "One other thing... I am not a Runner. I will never be a Runner. I have devoted my life to the eradication of Runners. I can only do this, because I was a subject of Project Icarus before I headed the police force. They all learned from me." And with that, he went to the roof without another word.

OnyxSpy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OnyxSpy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Galen cracked a smile as Sky made his comment. Galen looked around, then jumped out of the building real quick. Puzzled, Faith turned around to see Lance Deagle, the brother to the man she killed two years earlier, and also the head of the police force. Maybe he followed one of them? She thought. Galen popped back into the opening real quick. "So we got Lance here. Umm, I will lead him away. Sit tight Sky, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes."

Galen looked at the cop, then ran on a few buildings, wallrunning here, vaulting low set of poles. He finally came upon Lance and smiled, then took off again. Lance turned around to see nothing, but radioed in a disturbance on the rooftops and to "beware"

OnyxSpy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:58 pm

((Sorry for not posting Dx))

Bones returned the smile as Lance spoke to her. "Sounds like a plan." Her eyes followed the man as he preformend a series of tricks, rather identical to that of a runner. She simply gave a nod as he confirmed in words that he was not a runner. That was something she believed whole heartidly if not anything else. The reason being becuase from the looks of it, he hated the runners just as much as Bones did. Probably even more than she did.

A minute had scarecly passed by before she got Lance's warning. Something had already been found. What was she supposed to do? They never told her what to do if a runner was already cuaght. Well, it was more like a warning that was given, but even still. Suddenly she remembered what Lance had told her and her lips formend into a smile. He chased. She shot. The only thing to do was find out where he was. With that, Bones slid out her shot guns ran in the direction in which she remebered Lance going in.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OnyxSpy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Galen landed right in front of Bones. He smiled as he looked at her, then took off. "See ya toots." He laughed as he turned the corner, ducking behind some boxes hoping she was in full pursuit. In the meantime, he radioed Sky. "Hey, we got a bit of a situation here. Wanna help me draw some heat off the building? Meet me in the third alley way on Bruckner Boulevard from our headquarters. Got it?" Galen asked as he cemented in position.

Meanwhile, Lance was on the roof Galen jumped off of. He sensed something amiss so he returned to Bones, the new operative. He landed beside her and asked "So, anything out of the ordinary?"

OnyxSpy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 am

Sky smiled and jumped out, flipping unnecissarily around and into a full sprint. He radioed Galen as he ran, "Sure, dude. Give me a target and i'll take it out."
Something caught Sky's attention, then, something blue with a big gun. Sky lunged down and forward as the officer blew a hole in the building next to him, "Scratch that, i'm a little preocupied. Continue to point, I'll be the distraction."
That said, Sky bolted in a zig-zag around a generator and jumped over another, kicking the Pig square in the face and knocking him out. Quickly, he picked up the shotgun and walked calmly to the roof, then let off the remaining rounds in the clip and howled like a wolf before running off again.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OnyxSpy on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Galen, still hiding behind the boxes, radioed Sky again. "You need to try to take out the head of the Blues, Lance Deagle. He is going o be the hardest out of them all because he can run like we do, just not as fast. Be careful, he has an eye for seeing Runners. Take him out, but don't kill him." Galen saw a run of the mill cop turn the corner and he disarmed the cop of his M4 by kneeing him in the gut, smashing his face into his knee, and then flipping him onto his back. Galen took the M4, cleared the gun, and tossed the magazine.

OnyxSpy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Sky hurled himself over a roof edge and rolled into the landing, bullets following his every movement. Then he saw a good chance: another cop, this one pretty big compared to the others and carrying a shotgun as well(This is Bones, btw). Sky wall ran and jumped hard and high, coming down on the Pig's head with a lightning fast ax kick. (You can dodge or i can miss, whatever you need to keep it going.)

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:47 am

After leaping and running her way through the city's tangle of neat white and blue buildings to go across town, Marko had finished her latest delivery and hurled the package to another runner, until she heard a loud booming sound from the horizon. Scratching her head, she radioed in, hoping she might get a reply as to what was going on.
"Sky, you there? What the hell is happening?" she said in an accent that indicated that she spoke Spanish. "I'm on the other side of town, tell me what's going on? Where's Faith and Galen?"
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:52 am

Hearing Marko's voice made Sky slip and miss. He quickly ricocheted off the ground and up a wall, soaring straight up a few feet and rolling over the edge. He ran for cover, then spoke, "Sorry, little busy here. I'm takin heat for Galen and Faith, but it's gettin a little out of hand. If you can-"
A blow to his gut interupted Sky's words, making him grunt and tense. He jumped back, lowered his stance, and charged forward. His foot found the Pig's and his fists found his gut, effectively ramming the blue, minus his shoe, off the roof, "Scratch that. Galen, if you can get Marko to you, I can lose these bozos."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:15 am

"Alright, tell me where you are. I'll get to you right away." she said before bounding off to a pole suspended several feet off the ground. Almost stumbling, she manages to run the rest of the way across and jump on a higher ledge. She tried to spot the exact location of the blast and ran to where she confirmed the blast was.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 am

Across the city, Caliban was making a mockery of the blues on his trail. Dropping from roof top to ground level and docking in to a dark alley, he leaned on the wall to catch his breath. 'Damn them, well you get what you ask for.' he thought. A few minutes he started again, wishing he dump the package he has, so he head home and eat.

[anyone feel free join him]

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OnyxSpy on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Faith called out over the radio. "There are three Project Icarus subjects dangerously close. You will have to dispose of them my faithful runners. Faith, out." Galen smiled and scaled the building he was right next to, then jumped to the one Lance was standing on. Galen slid and hid behind an AC unit on the roof.

Lance received a call from Dr. Barnaby. "Lance, would you like to tell me why I have three Project Icarus subjects missing?" Lance smiled on the other end and replied "It is simple. The Runner activity went from none on this end of town to everywhere. We think we are nearing their headquarters. I have ten squad cars coming and I am having the Project Icarus subjects search nearby for the headquarters." Dr. Barnaby sighed, then said "Well at least try to bring them all back alive. It costs a lot of time and money to make them the perfect Runner battling machines the force has." "You will get them back, as well as a few Runners if I try hard enough." Lance laughed, then cut the radio communication.

Galen heard all of this from behind the AC unit. He radioed his Runners. "Runners, they are calling in back-up. We need to fight to get out of here alive. Lethal force is authorized, but frowned upon. Do anything you have to to stay alive. Galen out." With that, Galen stood up, took off towards Lance, and jumped to kick him. Lance turned around and caught Galen's foot, spun around, and tossed him to some piped. Galen reacted just in time to catch the pipes and launch himself over them. He landed and grinned. "Ahh, the fabled Lance Deagle, head of the Blues. How are you officer?" Lance could sense the sarcasm on his voice and smiled. "I am here to kill every single annoyance in this city, starting with you!" Lance pulled out a pistol and emptied a clip towards Galen. Galen laid down on the ground and pushed himself behind another AC unit. He stood back up and said "Didn't your parents tell you not to play with guns? Next you will be telling me you run with scissors." Lance pulled out a knife and threw it an Galen saying "Nope, but a knife works just as well." The knife barely skimmed Galen's left arm.

Two squad cars pulled up, blocking the alley way between the buildings in which this all took place. Two officers got out of each car, one with an M16, one with a Franchi SPAS 12-gauge, one with two M1911A1s and the last with a SAW. They set up a perimeter around the buildings.

Test Subject 11-2B8 landed three buildings away from headquarters of the Resistance. He looked around for anything out of the ordinary. Five rooftops away was Test Subject 4-21H. 11-2B8 was a tall male with short brown hair. He was wearing a mask much like those of a pitcher in baseball. He was in a black turtleneck and black cargo pants. He had on black running shoes and he ran at an average of 35 MPH. 4-21H was a semi-tall female wearing a white mask covering her face. She had blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing a black tank-top with blue jeans. On her feet were blue and black running shoes and she ran at at an average speed of 30 MPH. The last one was back by Caliban. He was chasing a Runner he had spotted. Test Subject 17-69M was watching Caliban as he was running. 17-69M was wearing a goalie mask and was in a white tee shirt with black cargo pants. He was wearing black and white running shoes and ran at an average of 45MPH.

OnyxSpy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby papolatte on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Alex leaned down and touched his toes, stretching his arms accordingly. With a quick snap of his head to both his left and right, he cracked his neck, smiling at the slight uncomfortable twinge which also felt good at the same time. He looked up to the sky and squinted a bit, the Sun was high up, and it was bright, not normally time when he would go through training, but there were no people around and Chloe had thought it was a good idea. She stood next to him on the rooftops careening her neck to make sure there was no one around.

Chloe was a more experienced runner. She was close to 6 years Alex's senior, but she looked young enough to be his age. Her light and rich blonde hair glinted in the sunlight, even though it was cut short and tied back in a tight, small ponytail. She stared at him with her bright blue eyes and smiled at him, motioning for him to put on his red face mask. She was very pretty, with a body to fit her beauty, but Alex knew she wasn't interested in him like that. He had always noticed her making eyes at Galen Levick. Flashing a smile back in her direction, Alex quickly pulled the tight, red, facemask over his head. It was a bit constricting, but moved to his skin, until he almost didn't realize it was there. He was one of the only runners who wore a mask. He couldn't risk being seen.

"Come on Alex, lets go... your ear piece is off right?", he nodded at Chloe's words, "Good, I don't want any disruptions during our training session, and things get a bit chatty sometimes... Just try to keep up with me for now. We're gonna do some basic maneuvers."

And with that she took off. Startled for only a second, Alex was quick to follow, though he did struggle to keep her speed. Alex followed her leaping over a small gap between the building before him. The drop was sheer with no railings or hand holds, but it was a small jump, one he could make standing still. He landed easily, not breaking a sweat. Back on his feet and he found himself launching his body over an eight foot fence, and sliding under a duct which poured AC into a real estate office. Sangrill and Marley Inc. They had helped endorse his father when he was running for a seat in congress. It was a bit ironic that his father had been one of the main causes that they lost a multi-billion dollar suit for outsourcing bad houses in the suburbs. His father. The paragon of justice it seemed. Completely and utterly.

Alex followed as Chloe ran up a wall, using her speed as a platform to launch off of the wall and pull herself onto a building that normally would be impossible to reach. Alex winced. It was an easy enough maneuver to execute, but it was one that he had trouble with. He glanced around and took his surroundings in as he thought of an easier way to get up there. He didn't wanna make an ass of himself in front of her. Off to his side, he saw a scaffolding, with more cover and with a stack of construction bricks not yet paved to the building. He could use that as a launch pad. Without wasting a second, he darted to the side, into the scaffolding, and before he knew it, he was in the air, above what assuredly was a 200 foot drop, arms outstretched for the building. He hit the side heavily and gripped it, but began to slide as he tried to pull himself up. Just as he slid to his fingertips, overhanging the deathly drop, Chloe's hand shot out, grasping his wrist and pulling him up. She was surprisingly strong.

"Thanks...", Alex muttered, a bit embarrassedly.

Chloe's face was serious with a slight look of worry on it. She reached close to his ear, her warm and calloused touch making him shiver, as she turned on the earpiece that connected them to the Red Resistance HQ. Alex opened his mouth in shock as he heard the conversation going over their frequency.

"You need to try to take out the head of the Blues, Lance Deagle. He is going o be the hardest out of them all because he can run like we do, just not as fast. Be careful, he has an eye for seeing Runners. Take him out, but don't kill him."-

"Sky, you there? What the hell is happening? I'm on the other side of town, tell me what's going on? Where's Faith and Galen?"-

"There are three Project Icarus subjects dangerously close. You will have to dispose of them my faithful runners. Faith, out."-

"Runners, they are calling in back-up. We need to fight to get out of here alive. Lethal force is authorized, but frowned upon. Do anything you have to to stay alive. Galen out."-

Alex didn't have to wait for Chloe's signal. She went one way, he chose another. It was never a good idea for runners to stay together, not for long anyways, and they both had different paths back to HQ. Alex doubted he would be able to follow Chloe with the way she took. She was more technical, more experienced than he was, but he had his own methods.

"Chloe and Alex coming in", he heard over the radio. Chloe's voice. A shudder and click. It was time to prove himself to his fellow runners.
--------------------------------------------------------
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone."

-Lance Clayton

papolatte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:25 pm

"Mierda!" Marko said over the com system. "I'll do what I can to take them out. Hopefully I'll hold out long enough."
She eventually reached the area where the Blues were and they started shooting at her. Trying to find a way to isolate them, she made her way through several alleys, fire exits and steel fences before she could lure one Blue out and render him completely unconscious with a helictipter kick to the back of his head. She sped off again trying to do the same thing when a stray bullet lightly grazed her arm, leaving a bad enough scratch.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:05 am

Sky looked around, temporarily in the clear. Then he blinked and dodged to one side, scooping up the Pig's pistol as a fifty calliber bullet geysered next to his shoe. He quickly ran around the building and found the sniper, then ended him with the whole clip. That's when he heard Galen talk about the Icaras guys in the area. Sky picked up the sniper, smiled, and looked down the sight, finding two of them. Carefully, the way his grandfather had taught him to, Sky sighted in on the one in white and pulled the trigger.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:03 am

Jules was squatting on the edge of a building when the distress signal came in. She was looking over the plaza where the shootout had gone down, lost in memories that only gunfire could bring her out of. Luckily, there was plenty of that, and nearby, by the sound of it. She looked over the edge of the building, gauging the distance from there to the next. Usually an impossible jump, she charged at the wall of the building, leaping and hitting home on the wall, using her momentum to run along the otherwise inaccessible surface. When she felt herself begin to slip, she pushed off from the wall and landed on the opposite rooftop in a roll, gracefully moving under a pipeline and reappearing on the other side. She sprinted across a few more buildings in much the same manner, never stopping for a second, toward the sounds that disrupted the calm of the day. She hopped down made her way to a rooftop that overlooked an alleyway, "Cal, you having trouble? Here, toss it to me. I'm heading back toward the hideout anyway. You hear any of the reports?"

She looked up and almost waved to some weird dude in what looked like hockey gear when she realized he wasn't wearing any red, "Cal, either run, or gimme the bag, PI inbound!"

----------------------------------------------

Lucius walked with brisk haste as he grabbed the sniper rifle waiting for him, "Come on, boys, rev up the bird. We got us a Runner hunt, and I don't aim to miss out on the action." He said, clapping the two Cobra pilots on the shoulders. They looked up at him with slow apprehension before one of them opened his mouth.

"Well, someone is sure as hell in a good mood today." The pilot said, quickly chugging the rest of his coffee, grimacing as it burned his throat a little.

"No shit. Don't think I've seen Lucifer in this great a mood since he got his last Runner kill." The Co-pilot said, before realizing he had used the man's "secret" nickname.

Lucius rolled his eyes and grabbed the man by the collar, hoisting him to his feet, "Move your ass." It wasn't like he'd never been called that before. He supposed anything was better than Lucy. But he had to make sure he had his men in check. Either that, or Deagle would come down on him for disorderly conduct among subordinates.

In ten minutes, they were over the city, the wind ripping through his hair, and small dots, some in red, some in blue and white and black, all below him, at basically at his mercy. He leveled the rifle and stared through the scope. He put the crosshairs over Deagle and his little friend, watching them duke it out for a bit, and then switched over to the Project freaks. They were just like the damn Runners. He switched over to the some Runners that were dashing around. He had never seen so many of them at the same place. Like a convention. That's when he saw a Runner with a scope. A smile crossed his face. Little boy thought he could play sniper. He'd show him a thing or two about snipers. He lined up his shot, and squeezed the trigger just as the chopper lurched in a breeze. The shot went wide and hit a bucket of paint, spattering white across the rooftop, "Dammit, If you can hold this thing still, then I'll find someone who can!" Lucius yelled angrily, ejecting the spent round and manually loaded in a new one, pushing down the ones in the clip. He intended to bump his score up to at least five confirmed kills.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 pm

"Love to Jules, I'm hungry." he said, whipping the package at Jules. The instantly pinballed up and over on the roof. Starts running away at bout 56 mph. 'Time to leave.' Caliban thought, flipping over a pipe and knocked and unnamed cop in the face and kept getting it.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!