Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arthur Mesa Boarding School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Arthur Mesa Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Yeah.." Jennah muttered, her eyes on the patterns her finger was tracing on Jamie's duvet, her mind clearly elsewere. A sudden thought hit her, and she glanced up, a worried expression on her face. "Is it weird? That I'm like this? I mean, I've only known him for a few days, and yeah, I know we've... But... Is it? Am I being a freak?" She knew the answer was probably yes, but she needed to hear it from someone who didn't live inside her head. But if it was yes, what would she do? She couldn't stop herself feeling like this...

You'll have to just surpress it. Her mental voice sounded like it would shrug, if it could.
Yeah..
And then you'll go insane! was the cheerful reply.

Jennah sighed.
Mah Peoplies;
Becky && Lauren && Larii && Sammi && Deb

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:36 pm

"Its not wierd for a normal person." Jamie smiled at Jennah. "But im not normal so its different." Jamie laughed. What she meant was, she's not too experienced with boys, nor fond of them, which popped the question, how experienced was Jennah. She'd only know her for less than a week, and still doesn't know much about her. Yet she already confinded in her over family issues.
"I need to get out of this room, want to go the cantine or something, im just sick of these four walls." Jamie wanted to get off the subject of boys, she's never kissed one, let alone gone out with one. The question actually turned on her, Was I wierd?
oh yeah were so gangster
our grills we use gumwrappers

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:07 pm

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Jennah smiled warmly at Jamie as she stood up and leaned over to her bed to grab and pocket her phone. She was surprised at the sudden change of subject; did talking about boys make Jamie uncomfortable? She decided not to ask, and instead followed her friend out of the room. She pulled the door closed behind them, and pulled her phone back out of her pocket. She flipped it up and began to scroll through the settings, until she located 'Sound - Message/Call Tones' and made them both as loud as they would go. She replaced her phone in her pocket and started walking toward the canteen. "I hope Aiden doesn't show while we're out.." She hadn't meant to say this out loud, and she clamped her teeth into her lip with such force that she drew blood. "Gah," she hissed, bringing her hand up to wipe the metalic red stuff away before she ate it. "Sorry," she said, with an apologetic glance at Jamie.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:51 am

"Here." Jamie handed Jennah a tissue to wipe the blood drawn from her lip. It felt impossible for her to get Jennah of the subject of boys, or a boy, but it was all the same to Jamie.
The walk from the on was quite awkward. The cause of it may have been that Jamie did not try to make conversation or there was no topics to spring up Jamie would enjoy talking about.

((OOC: Sorry for the shortness x] but yeah..))

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:34 am

OOC for the love of batman darkrainbow u could of said something when u went poof damn ill jump in if i can

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:48 pm

((OOC: Im sorry, my comp got fucked x] Im back though and i shouldn't be making any strange disapearances anytime soon (:))

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:06 pm

((OOC: Yaaaay! I was wondering where everyone had gone.. >.> Nice to have you almost-back? ;P))

"Thanks." Jennah accepted the tissue Jamie had offered her, and pressed it to her lip. The rest of the walk to the canteen was quiet, and she sensed Jamie was feeling awkward. She'd have to keep off Topic-Aiden for a while, although that would prove difficult as he had been on her mind constantly since she'd left Chemistry. They walked into the canteen, and joined the queue, where Jennah grabbed a sandwich box labelled 'Chicken Mayo'. Once she had payed, she moved quickly toward a seat on the end of the front row of tables, and motioned for her friend to follow her. She suddenly realised she was ravenous, and had already started eating by the time Jamie reached her.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:50 pm

When they arrived at the cantine Jennah went straight into line and Jamie followed suit.
She picked up the only meatless thing there - a fruit salad - and followed after Jennah when she was beckoned. She sighed in relief that Jennah had already began devouring the Chicken Mayonnaise sandwhich as the smell tightened her stomach and made it hard not to bawk.

When Jamie had finished her salad she still felt ill with hunger (which wasn't much of a suprise) but figured that would be her done eating for the day. Her day back had seemed long and endless but the sky began to darken and Jamie felt relieved that she would be sleeping in her own bed tonight, though she was not concious enough to know that she was eleswhere.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:03 pm

((OOC: Not posting until Becky does, so get a goddamn move on LADY!))

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 pm

((Damn missed so much...:P sorry guys i'll try step back in x))

Aiden searched for Jennah as he walked down the crowded corridoor to the canteen, it was a start at least. Last lesson (English) had been hell without any contact from her, and he didn't want her to think he'd just blown her off.
Aiden was getting slightly panicky now, like he really, really HAD to see her.
How odd...he mused, his steps incresing tempo until he was almost jogging down the corridoor, and then skidded to a hualt outside the canteen entrance.
He scanned the area for Jennah.
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:16 pm

((OOC: YAAAAAY FINALLY!!!))

Jennah glanced toward the entrance to the canteen anxiously, willing Aiden to walk in. She'd been doing this about every five minutes; she just couldn't stop herself, but she tried her best to disguise this from Jamie. She didn't even think that her chicken sandwich might be upsetting her friend, who was a vegetarian, until she noticed her ill expression out of the corner of her eye, and immediately felt guilty. "Oh, sorry!" she gasped, stuffing the rest of her sandwich into its box and snapping it closed. "I'll eat it later, don't worry."

She decided to allow herself one more glance at the entrance before calling it a night and going back to the dorm. She glanced. And her heart soared. "Aiden!" she cried, abandoning all thoughts of calling anything anything, standing up and waving him over.

You're pathetic, you know?.
Maybe so, but I really don't care.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Jamie heard Jennahs apologie and felt guilty, as it wasn't the chicken sandwhich that was bringing on most of the sickness but the hunger, though it was good to get the sandwhich out of sight.

Jamie listened as Jennah call out the boy she'd talked about so highly of. Jamie turned and read Jennah's face to see where the direction of her eyes where. As she followed them she noticed the young boy staring outside the cantine. She figured that was him, and was relieved that it wasn't some physco.. she had a wild imagination.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Aiden heard someone call his name, and the voice was like electricity to him, renweing all hope of seeing her again," Hey..." He said, grinning crookedly at her as e walked over to join her and her friends, he turned and looked at the other girl and raised an eyebrow," Mind if I sit here..?" He asked.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:50 pm

"Of course you can!" Jennah laughed, delighted to be near Aiden again. She stood up to wrap her arms around his waist and pull him to her, standing on tiptoes to kiss him. "I missed you," she said softly, gazing up at his beautiful face, a small smile on her lips. Keeping one arm around his middle, she sat back down, pulling him onto the seat next to her. She rested her head against his shoulder, and gestured to Jamie. "Aiden, this is Jamie, my roommate. Jamie, this is Aiden." She didn't offer an explanation; it was clear just by the way she said his name what he meant to her. "Are you hungry?" she asked, her eyes flashing to his, concern on her face. She gestured toward the sandwich box on the table. "I haven't touched the other half, if you want it."

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Jamie watched Jennah and Aiden, and felt a little pang of guilt. Though she'd never let herself date, she sometimes couldn't hold back her girl emotions.
When she was introduced she raised her hand once, in a greeting manner. She wouldn't bother to talk as her voice would probably come out squeeky and cracked, like it does everytime she trys to talk to someone new.

(Sorry its short )

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Aiden rolled his eyes and chuckled," Silly girl, I'm fine thankyou." He turned his attention to Jamie.
"Hello, I'm Aiden...as you've probably guessed..." He said smiling crookedly, "Nice to meet you."

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:08 pm

//I totally forget about this//
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:23 pm

((OOC: YAAAY BECKYY!!! -Huggle- We missed yuu :] (We meaning I, You meaning Aiden ^^)
Well thats okay, you've remembered now, so COME BACK xD
AADRIENNE! I mean it this time! COME BACK or you will no longer be my roomie! BETCH! xD Please? :())

Jennah smiled, glad to see Aiden's immediate acceptance of Jamie. She laced her fingers through his, and glanced up at him, shaking her head to get her hair out of her eyes. "You sure?" she asked. "I don't mind, and you didn't exactly eat lunch..." She couldn't help the smirk that came to her lips at the thought. She leaned closer to him, so her lips were brushing his neck, just below his ear, and murmured; "If you're not going to eat, do you want to get out of here? We made plans... almost, you're not going to stand me up, are you?"

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:34 pm

((bitch and lol x))

Aiden chuckled darkly, winding his arm around her tiny waist and mumured back," Ahh but we don't want to be rude in front of company Jennah, I do believe the canteen is a rather innappropriate place for such inuendo's," He teased, chuckling quietly, he knew what she meant alright," Wouldn't it be polite to at least excuse yourself first? And anyway I have something I want to show you..."

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 pm

((OOC: Ooh what a nice surprise [x))

Jennah's eyes widened in mock horror, and she swiped at his arm. "Oi, you," she giggled. "I won't have you saying such things. The canteen is perfectly appropriate." She waggled her eyebrows playfully, before leaning toward him to kiss him softly. Pulling back, she glanced at Jamie, who was looking rather put out at their public displays of affection. She smiled guiltily at her; she knew talking about Aiden had made her uncomfortable before, watching it now must be excruciating. "Umm, Jamie, is it okay if we go? We sort of made plans earlier.. I know you've just come back and all... You'll be okay, though, right? Thank you, thank you. See you at the dorm. Bye!" She grabbed Aiden's hand and pulled him from his seat, dragging him toward the door. When they reached the alcove at the bottom of the steps, she pulled him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips to his in a passionate kiss. "What was it you wanted to show me?" she gasped when their lips finally parted, a breathless giggle escaping her, her arms still wound around his neck.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!