Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arthur Mesa Boarding School

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Arthur Mesa Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bee35 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:12 pm

OOC: Well, I was stupid and posted this in the wrong forum.
So hopefully this will get more replays here. xD

Welcome to Arthur Mesa Boarding School

We hold the best teachers, and staff that plan to take you to your best education.
Each school day begins at 8am and ends at 2pm.
You will be living in dorms, based on gender.
The school has great rooms and a view of the ocean from all rooms. The school also offers a diner on campus and Starbucks Coffee shop. The mall, theaters, and more resturants are located in town about 10 minutes off campus. Van services are avaliable to those who do not own a car, and those who do own a car are allowed access in and out of the school at all times. The curfew for all students is midnight. There are two student lounges in the dorm buildings as well as a lounge in the barn. The ocean is a 2 minute walk from the dorm building.
Your school day consists of seven classes including your choice of two sports/Clubs.
We hope you enjoy your time here at Arthur Mesa Boarding School.
Head of Administration,

Wendy Jones

Facilites:
1 barn w/ arena.
Swimming Pool + Jacuzzi
Soccer Field
Basketball Court
Tennis Courts
Softball field
Football Fields.
Surfing.
Cheer Team
Dance Team
Musical Theatre
Cafertia
ETC..

FORM
Name-
Age-
Grade-
Pic/looks-
Years at the school-
Personality-
Interests-
other-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM
Name- Sara Davis
Age- 17
Grade- Junior
Pic/looks- Image
Years at the school- 3
Personality- Sara is quite the popular girl, beautiful and preppy. She truly is a nice, sweet girl; but is often portrayed as the bitch of the school. Sara is extremely outgoing, a massive partier, and loves to have a good time. She's quite a tease, with her good looks, and often uses it to her advantage. But, Sara is constantly being told she is not working to her full potential, and always being put down by her peers. Sara dosen't show her emotions much to anyone, but truly longs for a real romance, someone to sweep her off her feet. Sara is endlessly looking for her "knight in shining armor", but for now, she enjoys scandalous affairs and getting in trouble.
Interests- Riding, Music, Cheer, Soccer, boys, && parties.
other- Sara really never had much of a family, her mom abandoned the family after the marriage to her third husband. Her dad is an alcholic, who spends more time with his booze then his daughter or son. Sara shows no sign of loneliness though, and is quite good at covering up. She holds many secrets though, and has had a very troubling past.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bee35
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Re: Arthur Mesa Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iliketodance on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:18 am

I'm in! Here's mine. Let me know if it's not okay.

Name: Alexander "Alex" Winters
Grade: Junior
Looks: Image
Years at the school: Three
Personality: Based on looks alone, one may easily assume Alex is a bit of a nerd, often keeping to himself with his iPod headphones permanently attached to his ears. While the second part of that assumption may be very true, the first cannot be further from the truth. Starting at age six, he came to the conclusion that school sucks and must be made entertaining. And who would suit the job? Why Alex himself. Quite a rebel and always the "funny man", Alex will try to bring humor and fun to any situation, class, and life itself. He doesn't really care what people think about him, as long as he brings a smile to their faces. However, around that specific girl, he tends to act the opposite, complete with stuttering and turning the color of a fire engine.
Interests: Going to shows, cute girls, Gym Class Heroes, snowboarding, and making new friends.
Other: Alex has an insane addiction to coffee, which may explain why he cannot sit still. Many believe he has ADD, but no, just coffee. As for his family life? He doesn't share that with anyone. Not even his best friend. It's all a mystery.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iliketodance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bee35 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Yours looks good. :]
Start whenever you want, and hopefully more people will jump in.

Sara heels clinked against the hallways, as stares followed her strides. Her black cardigan hugged her chest, as her skinny jeans fitted perfectly to her body. Her blonde waves bounded off her shoulders, sliding from side to side. A few girls smiled at her, as Sara waved back, happy to be back at the school. Her dark brown eyes peeked at a few students, before fixeting on the path in front of her.

bee35
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:57 am

France bit her lip anxiously, clutching her books to her chest as she ran up the third flight of stairs, glancing at her watch from time to time. She dodged a few stray students, and mentally cursed herself for lazing about in bed that morning. Now she'd be late, Mr Humphreys would give her another detention, assign extra homework, and then she'd be late for her appointment with her mechanic, and Rusty would get mad and--

RINNNNNG.

Oh, damn.

"You're LATE, young lady!" Mr Humphreys adjusted his thick specs and glared at her piercingly. "Now, we all know how trivial your education is and how you could be doing better things out there on the beach, but please, grace us with some half-witted effort, occasionally?"

France flushed, the blood rising to her pale face as she stood frozen in the doorway, the object of close scrutiny from he fellow classmates. A few muffled snickers reached her ears, and she tried not to glance over to spot the source. Better to accept the scolding and pray it wouldn't happen again.

"I'm sorry, sir," she said softly.

"Detention, after school. Take your seat."

Aw.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iliketodance on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:30 pm

Alex Winters had a spiral notebook and a single book held under his hand as he walked down the hall, with the smallest spring in his step. He had surprisingly woken up earlier than usual that morning and had already had his two and a half cups of coffee before he got dressed. He was wearing his usual Levi's and black Chuck Taylors with some band shirt and a dorky-looking argyle button-up cardigan over, with a simple black scarf around his neck. It wasn't cold, really, but his neck felt naked without a scarf.

Humming a random song, he stopped to say hi to a few of his friends and kept going before he would be too late to class. If he wasn't careful, he'd end up with another detention. This year he was trying to limit himself to five, though was sure he'd rack up twice as much if he was lucky. Most teachers had gotten immune to his innocent looks and elaborate excuses. He needed to come up with something new. It was nice being back, though, since home wasn't as nice as he'd remembered, and smiled at some freshman girl whose face had reddened just at his stare. "Morning," he said with a goofy smile as he continued walking down the hall towards his class.

iliketodance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bee35 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Sara glanced up at the golden numbers above the doors, anxiously looking for the door that held her uneventful first class. 209 English Sara sighed at the words that were typed neatly on the scheldue. Finally the class appeared, she smiled, grasping the door handle.

RIINNNGGGGG.

The bells obnoxious tone threatned to all students, as Sara walked into the classroom, her flawless skin a pinkish color.
"Uh, Sorry." she said, offering a small innocent smile. The teacher scoffed at her, "Take your seat, Davis." he said sternly. Sara walked down the rows of desks. She sat in the back, as she shuffled into her seat, stares coming her way every so often. She fiddled with her hair, skimming her finger along the scratched wooden desk.

bee35
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iliketodance on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:28 pm

Alex was right behind a blonde-headed girl, who he figured was none other than Sara Davis, the princess herself. He saw that right as she had approached the door, the bell had rung. His excited expression had turned to a startled one in less than a second and hurried in after her, in one of the empty seats near the back. Right after the teacher had gotten done speaking with Sara, he turned to Alex.

"Nice of you to join us, Mr. Winters," he said with icy sarcasm lacing his voice.

"You see sir, the thing is--" Alex began, in his excuse mode, before he was quickly interrupted.

"I don't want to hear it." the teacher snapped, giving an angry and exasperated look.

"Good to know," Alex mumbled before smacking his book and notebook on the desk in a rather loud manner, letting the teacher know he couldn't care less. He plopped down in his seat, stretching his legs out until they settled on the desk in front of him and lacing his hands together behind his head, a quirky smile still apparent on his lips.

iliketodance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bee35 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:44 pm

Sara giggled, as she listened to the teacher speak violently to both her and, what was his name? She thought for a moment, Alex. She peeked at him, as she watched him put his stuff down, before hestiantly pulling her gaze back to the teacher's monotonous speaking. She sighed, glancing at the clock, before snapping her head back to the teacher. She fiddled with her blonde waves, swirling them around her finger absentmindly.

bee35
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Only after Jamie got off the train and arrived at Arthur Mesa Boarding School did the fear kick it of what she was about to do. You see Jamie has never been big on socalising so sharing a dorm with complete strangers was going to be one of the hardest things she has ever done.

After signing in Jamie made the dreaded walk towards her dorm, almost counting every step she took and thinking of ways she could slip away, though she knew that she'd never have the guts to actually try to escape, plus she is late enough.

Jamie opened the door, half hoping that the room would be empty and that she had a single dorm, but a girl was sitting on a bed at the end of the dorm by the window. To avoid awkward dicussion Jamie quickly put her stuff on the only other bed in the room and started rumaging to make herself look busy. She had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

Jamie did not feel like eating tonight or going to the canteen due to the sick feeling in her stomach of abandonment. So she just got out a book, pretty much of happy endings - which she knew she would never have - and burried her nose inside it.

((OOC: My skeleton is on the last forum page, as bee has seen, so as im not going to explain how may character looks it will be on there. (: k.thanks))
oh yeah were so gangster
our grills we use gumwrappers

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:31 pm

As Jennah drove up the long, winding pathway to the gates of Arthur Mesa boarding school, she felt her stomach clench. You asked for this the voice inside her head reminded her. The car pulled to a stop, she got out of the taxi and heaved her bags out of the boot, and stood infront of the school, looking up at its forboding walls.
She heard the car drive away.
This is it, she told herself, and, collecting what courage she had left, she picked up her bags and rang the bell.

Once she had signed in, the lady at the desk handed her a timetable and a map of the school, and pointed out where her dorm was. She was then advised to take a few hours to get used to the school and not join classes until the afternoon. Jennah was slightly relieved at this; she had not wanted to step straight into a classroom full of strangers right away, and instead decided to take this time to become accustomed to her surroundings. She made her way to her dorm, opened the door and, to her relief, found it empty. Right... She was understandably nervous, and glad that there was noone in her room to witness the breakdown she felt coming on. Breathe, she reminded herself. Breathe.
"Okay," she said to the room at large. "I can do this."
She surveyed her dorm from the doorway, and made a quick decision. She crossed the room in a few strides and placed her bag at the foot of the bed furthest from the door. She had always hated having to sleep next to the door, although she didn't know why.

Wanting to get away from the place that would soon replace her old home, Jennah grabbed her map and took off in the direction of the library. On her way she walked past classes that had already begun, and tried to peek at the faces without being noticed. Would these unknown people be her classmates? Her friends? She suddenly became overwhelmed with the feeling that she didnt want to find out. She changed direction, and ran towards the courtyard, where she found a bench and promptly put her head between her knees.
What the hell? You see a few strangers and have a panic attack now? Pull yourself together, Jennah! After remembering how to breathe once more, she stood up and headed back to her dorm; she still had to unpack before afternoon classes began.

Jennah slowly unpacked her bags and placed a few things on her nightstand, and had just sat down when the door opened. A blonde girl entered the room, looked straight at her with the frightened expression a cat might wear when caught in the headlights, lowered her head and began unpacking. Okay.. Jennah opened her mouth to introduce herself, but the new girl had already pulled a book out and sat down on her bed, nose inserted. Strange girl.

Jennah had just decided to ignore the girl when she caught sight of the book she was holding. "Twilight," she exclaimed, without thinking, and caught herself. "Oh. Sorry. I mean. Hi, I'm Jennah." There. That was the introductory over, on her side anyway. Now the ball was in her court. Hah. said the voice inside her head, for no apparent reason.

((OOC: As DarkRainbow has mentioned, my skeleton is also on the other forum, so if you want to know more about "me" look there [x))
Mah Peoplies;
Becky && Lauren && Larii && Sammi && Deb

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:50 pm

"Twilight" Jamie looked up to see the only other girl in the room looking at the back of her book. "Oh god, Dont say she is going to talk to me, Im no good, dont you dare.. please." Jamie thought to herself before she heard. "Oh. Sorry. I mean. Hi, I'm Jennah." Now Jamie knew that it was her turn to introduce herself, though there wasn't much to say to that apart from the basics. "Well, hey she didn't seem to enthusiatic herself, so if she can do it so can you." Jamie thought.
"You know the book.. I mean duh, everyone knows the book, sorta. Uhm, I'm, I'm Jamie Crow, Normally to people its just jamie... well people dont call me anything, they dont normally like me.. not like im a loner, just alone." She stopped herself before further embarrassment. Why was she talking to this girl so much? She's never even got passed asking someones name, never mind telling someone she's just met that she's a loner. Well now that the girl already knows how sad she is she might as well put her on the hot seat.
"So, you err.. been here long, i mean how many years you been coming to this school? Oh, er, I dont mean to be nosey, I should shut up shouldn't I?" Jamie clamped her lips together after realising that she didn't say the last bit in her head. She sunk into the bed, laying her head on the pillow and staring at the ceiling. "Not like I've got anything better to do." She thought to herself.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:11 pm

"You know the book.. I mean duh, everyone knows the book, sorta." Jennah looked up. What? She had gone out of her way to be nice to this girl - as accidental as it was - and now this? Jennah opened her mouth to argue, but was silenced. "Uhm, I'm, I'm Jamie Crow. Normally to people its just Jamie... Well people dont call me anything, they normally dont like me.. not like im a loner, just alone" The girl.. Jamie, she corrected herself, seemed to have a bad case of verbal diarrhoea, but had pulled herself up short as if afraid she had said too much. Okay.., Jennah thought. Weird, much?
Once again, she opened her mouth, and once again, she was cut off. "So, you err.. been her long, i mean how many years you been coming to this school? Oh, er, I dont mean to be nosey, I should shut up shouldn't I?" Once again, verbal diarrhoea. Jennah watched as Jamie climbed into her bed and watched the ceiling as if transfixed on something amazing happening right there.
Hey, it was obvious the girl was nervous, so why not cut her some slack?
Jennah waited until it appeared that Jamie had stopped, and spoke. "Okay.." she laughed nervously, and mentally kicked herself for sounding so stupid. She took a deep breath, and started again. "Yes, I know the book. I love the book. Its the best book going." She paused. Would she say anything? Apparently not. The girl - she had to keep reminding herself to refer to her as "Jamie" - stayed silent, constantly watching the ceiling. "Um.. I've just started the school. Today. And don't worry about asking too much, we're roommates, its probably best we get to know eachother, eh?" Uh-oh. What if she'd just made the wrong assumption? What if Jamie had stopped talking so suddenly, not because she was afraid she'd rambled or said too much, but because she'd asked a question she didn't really want to know the answer to?

Jennah sat on her bed and waited for the girl to respond, hoping she hadn't just made a total fool of herself.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:37 pm

"Okay.." She heard the girl - Jennah was it? - "Great now she thinks im wierd, not a first." Jamie thought to herself.
"Yes i know the book. I love the book. Its the best book going."
"Glad you think so." Jamie thought to herself, obviously too cowardly to say this out loud. Jamie didn't feel the need to respond and make herself sound even more strange, even when the room grew silent, as if Jennah was waiting for a response. Keep your eyes on the ceiling. "Um.. I've just started the school. Today. And don't worry about asking too much, we're roommates, its probably best we get to know each other, eh?"
Was it that obvious why i stopped speaking? Am i that transparent?"
"Haha, The J 'n' J Newbies eh? Sorry if i was a little, strange. You see i dont normally talk to people, actually your a first. I dont mean to pry, but what bring you here?" Jamie began to warm up to this girl. She feels like the girls already knows more about her than her family ever has and this is just the basics. Mabye its not going to be that bad, you can probably stick this place. Jamie put her book - twilight - down on her nightstand and sat up, feeling a little more sociable now. As Jamie was too scared of bumping into someone around the school, which was more than likley, she figured that mabye later she can go with her new friend before lessons start. Huh, A friend, Never had one of those before. It felt strange for Jamie to now claim that she has one.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Clarabella sat outside in a park looking up at the sky and sighed loudly. Thoughts flew throw her mind like losing her best friend having a girl friend her 2 C's and how cold the bench was. Everything was changing so fast and she want it to stop.
"Pick up the phone Bella its meh Elliot!" her phone called out.
Bella fished out her phone and staired at the screen that show a picture of Elli laughing. Bella put the phone back and closed her eyes. Wind blow and it flipped up her bangs.
" This all sucks!"
00c-idk if i add the proflile thinger or not so yeah im putting it anyways
Name/ Clarabella
Age/I3
Grade/8th
Pic/ Image
this is really meh so no taking please
Years at school/ Just came this year
Personality/ Flirty crazy outgoing speakmind dirtymind loves candy smartmouth in everything that involves the arts she is really strange and she seems like a perfect person but really is just some crazy suicidal teen that tries to seem perfect parents getting a divorce and sisters and brothers being ripped arpart but she still can keep that smile (¿Fake?) on her face
Interests/ Music parties food reading writing drawing
Other/Im Bi and stuff
Last edited by XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:54 pm

"Haha, The J 'n' J Newbies eh? Sorry if i was a little, strange. You see i dont normally talk to people, actually your a first. I dont mean to pry, but what bring you here?" Ah, thank god, she hadn't been wrong after all. Jennah watched as Jamie layed her book on her nightstand, and noticed how creased the spine was.

Hmm.. The voice inside her head was thoughtful now.

"The J 'n' J Newbies. Haha, that sounds sad. No offence, like. I like it" Jennah said with a smile. She was starting to return to her normal self, the self she liked. "Eh, don't worry about it, I'm strange all the time." Then she noticed her question. Oh. Crap. "Umm.. I'm not being funny or anything.. But I dont really talk to.. anyone.. about my life at home. I really don't mean any offence, but I'm not comfortable talking about what brings me here yet. I hope thats okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, Jennah desperately launched into a whole new subject. "Read the book loads, then? Erm. If you haven't got New Moon yet.." Jennah stood up and walked to the end of her bed, pulling clothes and schoolbooks and various geometry sets out of her suitcase and throwing them all over, before finally grabbing hold of a black book with a red flower on the cover. "Here" she said, casually tossing New Moon towards her new friend.

"New friend"? the voice in her head questioned her. Is that wishful thinking? "Shut up" she muttered under her breath, and then caught herself and prayed Jamie hadn't heard her.
Last edited by DyingHere on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:10 pm

"The J 'n' J Newbies. Haha, that sounds sad. No offence, like. I like it. Eh, don't worry about it, I'm strange all the time" Least she doesn't seem to mind me being sad. Jamie thought to herself. But then she realised that Jennah wasn't too pleased about the question she had asked, mabye not out of curiousity, but out of sheer despreration to find something to talk about.
"Umm.. I'm not being funny or anything.. But I dont really talk to.. anyone.. about my life at home. I really don't mean any offence, but I'm not comfortable talking about what brings me here yet. I hope thats okay?" All Jamie could do, and actually want to do, and did do, was hang her head in shame. Though luckily Jennah swiflty moved onto another subject.
"Read the book loads, then? Erm. If you haven't got New Moon yet.." Well Observed then.
Jamie thought to herself, trying to avoid her "thinking face".

Jamie carefully watched Jennah as she walked to the end of her bed, pulling all sorts out of her bag and grabbing a book that has looked familiar to her. One of which she has wanted to read but never quite saved up to get. "Here" She heard Jennah say.
Wow, She's not too bad at all.. Jennah thought to herself.
Then she heard the girl say something under her breath that rather sounded like a "shut up."
After all of the humiliation i put myself through to keep a conversation going, and this is what happens, im not having this. and without thinking properly Jamie stood up and slapped Jennah around the face.
"OH, MY GOD. Im sooo sorry, I didn't mean to, you just said .. and i just lost it, Im going to go." Then Jamie rushed out of the room as quickly as possible find the nearest lavatories, and running into a cubicle to cry like the whiner she is. Great you've just started and your already
slapping a girl across the face.
This only made her sob harder.

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:13 am

Jennah felt her head snap round as Jamie slapped her sharply across the mouth. Woah!
Tears filled her eyes as the pain spread, red hot, across her cheek, and she sat down heavily on her bed.

Okay, I probably deserved that.
What?!
Well I did tell her to shut up.
No, I told myself to shut up, and anyway she wasn't supposed to hear that.
Well she thought I was talking to her and if I was, I would've deserved that.
But I wasn't, so I don't, and now I'm standing here arguing with myself like a freak.
Oh. Good point.
Jennah quickly turned her attention back to the matter at hand.
"OH, MY GOD. Im sooo sorry, I didn't mean to, you just said .. and i just lost it, Im going to go." Jamie was saying. And before Jennah could stop her, she had fled the room.

Jennah stood up. She had to go after her, explain. God knows where she'd gone.. But Jennah wanted to follow.

She made it to the door.

Suddenly, the need to explain things to Jamie faded, and was replaced by a desire to get the hell out of there. Who did this girl think she was, coming into her life and judging her? Even if she did hear voices in her head..

Jennah made up her mind in a second, turned back into the room only long enough to grab her schoolbag and snatch the map and timetable up from the nightstand once more, and stormed off to class.

It didn't take her long to find where she was supposed to be, and she had to pause outside the door marked "209 English" to collect herself before opening it. When she felt like she could breathe again without steam coming out of her ears, she knocked once, and opened the door.

The look the teacher gave her could've melted ice.
The look she gave the teacher could've frozen it again.

Jennah handed the teacher her paperwork and, not caring to notice her classmates stares, moved soundlessly to a seat in the second-to-last row, infront of a boy wearing a cardigan. Still silently fuming, she began rooting through her hastily-packed bag for a pen and a notebook, and didn't bother to look up when the teacher approached her. Having found what she was looking for, she turned her attention to the worksheet that had been given to her, and sighed happily. She loved English.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:45 am

Parker lay in bed for he past hour as his alarm clock rang and the first class had already ended and he slept right through the ringing and the first class after getting back. Then when someone gave a light knock on the door and Parker burst awake tossing around in his bead accidentally kicking the alarm clock out his window. Parker looked up still half asleep with a questionable look as he stared at the door, and when he opened it there was a frightened looking freshmen looking at him.
"I-I heard ringing and th-thought i would..."the boy said trailing off in fright
"So you thought you would just wake me up right" Parker replied hotly and closed the door on him, and Parker could here his footsteps echoing out side the door. When they died away Parker scanned the room for the alarm clock but gave up looking and changed into his regular clothes and got his messenger bag on and fished around in it's pockets for his schedule. He knew he had missed all of first and second had already began so he could make third which for him was Math. Parker stuffed the piece of paper back into his pocket and headed for the door.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:42 am

Clarabella woke up and looked around. She was in Elliots room but she was missing. The light shown in and blinded Bella. She moaned and put the cover over her face then some one ran out of the bath room and jumpped on the bed.
"Get up you Bum you never get enough sleep do you and whats up wiff you sleeping in the park again?!" Elliot asked.
Bella turned around and laid face down and made some sort of noise.
"I Was stress like usual Elli and get the heck off meh please! I was just being a skeez im guessing sorry I did that and how did i end up here?" she replied
Elliot got up, "Well i found you woke you up and dragged you here you should pick up your phone you hobo." she laughed.
"Yeah yeah whatevs so food?" Bella complained
Elliot moved to Bella and kissed her cheek and got up running to her bags ans got out a cereal bar throwing it at Bella. Bella ducked and throw a pillow at Elli they both ;aughed and bella grabbed the bar opening it and starting to eat.
"There is too much i have on my mind I cant take it any more Elli." BElla explained.
"Oh bella stop talking like that again or I'll call the people." Elli warned.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 am

((OOC: Oki doke, purely because I'm bored x]))

When the bell rang ending first lesson, Jennah quickly stuffed her things back into her bag and left the room without waiting for dismissal. She ran to her dorm, and checked on the threshold. What if Jamie was in there? What would she say? She decided didn't care.

She opened the door gently, but the room was empty, and she sat down on her bed, heaving her bag up next to her. Fishing her timetable out of the front pocket, she tipped the contents of her bag onto the bed, and spent the next hour sorting through books and pens and various other stationery, and packing the necessary books for the rest of the day's classes.

Just as she had decided that she was organized enough to go through the rest of the day without having to return to her dorm for another bag-packing session, the bell ending second lesson thundered through her ears. Sighing, Jennah threw her bag over her shoulder and, map and timetable in hand, made her way to third lesson.

Maths.

Damn

DyingHere
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!