Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School of the Swords

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: School of the Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:28 am

"I dont have one with me right now, but its a staff with a cresent shaped blade at the end. It is dangerous for the opponent because a crescent can easily chop off limbs although it can be used for pure defense. I will bring one tomorrow. It seems that our time is up. I will walk you then back to school and we will either see each other later in the day or tomorrow." He said to her and smiled. Suddenly there was a sound in the bushes. A ninja jumped out and had a hysteric "Hahahaha!"
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 am

"Ah what the frick!" Bella yelled out jumping back behind Mori. She wished she had the cresent thinger at this monent. This school was just so strange she was waiting for something to come out of sky next. 'Why did I even come there?' she asked herself looking at the ninja and shook her head. Now she was just hiding behind some one bigger and strong like usualy.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:49 am

"Not this guy again!" said Mori seeming to know the ninja. The ninja looked like a girl with a flat chest. "What do you want?" Mori asked. "I want you." said the ninja. Mori said while pulling his sword and swinging it: "Then I will show you my wind blast you annoying stalker!" The swinging of his sword caused a gust of wind blowing the ninja out of the city.
"Ok lets go Bell!" *smile*

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:57 am

"What she wants you that much!?!?! Why is she stalking you?! Why did you blow her away!? Do you love her or does she love you?! Did you guys ever love and it didn't work out and you left her now she is hellbent on revenge!?" she asked looking like she would go crazy without the answers. He had a stalker trying to over take him or was she after her. This was just so cooler then anything at her older school.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 am

"Calm down. First the ninja is a feminine looking guy. And he has a crush on me since we have been neighbors. Then I moved away and he has sent love letters to me and threats to any girl or boy that hangs out with me. Dont worry about it." Mori said to Bell and tried to calm her down. "Cmon lets go."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:30 am

"What now IT is after me!?!?!" she yelled not being able to calm down and her breathing started to besome choppy and harder for her. She was freaking out to much which was normal for her and so was asthma attack but she usually never had her inhaler but thankfully she did this time. Digging in her pocket the took it out and used it trying to calm down. "So the Girl wannabe guy just like . . . loves you?" she asked laughing a little. Having a stalker seemed funny to her and she kinda felt like she wanted one for a second but then quickly changed her mind.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:40 am

"It happens every two to three weeks. That idiot doesnt seem to get it. And he isnt after you. He might try to threaten you but he is used to getting beaten up by my friends that way. His name is Ren. He needs help. That technique I used was one of my familys moves." Mori said. "Any other questions?"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 am

"Eh heh sorry I guess I can be in your face but yeah that's weird and no more questions." s eh laughed. He was so calm about it he must have been used to it.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:57 am

Mori and Bell came back to the school: "Its lunch time then you have to put the uniform on for afternoon class. If you take philosophy I might be your teacher. Here senior students teach some classes but only fighting, ethics and philosophy. All other subjects are taught by normal teachers." Mori said to Bell. "If you want lunch, theres a food stand in the courtyard."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:10 am

She shook her head and looked over at the food, "I dont reallt eat so pass but where are the uniform thinger?" she asked tilting her head to the side looking around. The school was big to her and funner then her other school.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 am

"The uniforms are available at the directors office." Mori walked with Bell to the directors office. "Now you just need to request rank bands and your jacket or sweater for which you will decide."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:23 am

"Okay sound easy enough" she said walking to the office and looking back to see if Mori was coming. She liked spending time with him other then the ninja stalker he was cool and know alot more then she did about the school. "Are you coming or do i go in my own?" she asked stopping and turning with her hand on her hip.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am

"Im coming." Mori walked into the office with Bell. "Just walk up to the desk and ask for your stuff." Mori sat down and waited for Bell to request her uniform.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:46 am

ClaraBella walked up the desk and waited for a second and walked up tp the lady, "I'm ClaraBella Eclipse Solstice and I need my uniforn things?" she said like it was a question. Her head turned and looked back ay mori smiling ang putting her thumb up. Then the lady handed hyer the things she needed and she walked back over to Mori, "So what is all this?"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:59 am

"They are your rank bands which you put somewhere where people can see them: either around your wrist or neck. They can be bracelets or chokers. you have three of them but you only have to wear two. You can wear one around your neck and the other around your wrist. They just have to be visible. And you have the typical sailor jacket in the school colors: red and black."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:13 pm

"Hm sound cool I shall wear one around my neck, " she put it around her neck," and this on here, " she placed it on her wrist and looked up at Mori and took the jacket, "So Do i wear this now?" she asked holdinh it infront of her. She loved the idea of the neck thing and the colors of her jacket.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:27 pm

"Yes but you only need to wear it in the afternoon, You dont need to wear it if A) you are wearing a kimono or a fishnet shirt or B) if you have survived a decapitation. (lol)" Mori said to Bell. "For example I wear a yukata at school all the time. What classes do you have now?"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!