Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The School of Suns and Stars

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The School of Suns and Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Ashi turned around to her peers, wiping the saliva which was on her face. She had surprised herself, when she slammed the kid against the wall. She didn't think she could do such a thing. Ashi's eyes glossed over, was she a monster after all? She put this aside for a moment. "Snow, snow are you okay?" She asked, walking over towards the desk and kneeling next to her. "Does it hurt?" she continuted. She had strange feeling that she would be able to make her feel better if it did. "Ashi." Teacher said from behined. "Please sit down." Ashi looked up at him and nodded. He seemed to not even be able to look her in the eye. He looked pained. "Well now since most of english class is already over." The teacher walked to the front of the room and sighed. "Your homework is on page 120 of your text books. Questions one through thirty. Have it done by tomorrow. Since you dont think it that important I don't want any questions. Now get out and go to your next class. Try not to kill anyone on your way." Ashi looked to Alex and Snow. "I guess we should go."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Adele sighed. A look of sadness crossed over her eyes. If only he had amnesia. He would have gotten to know her without the fact that she was a vampire. She slowly placed him down against the wall, not violently, but softly. She looked at him closely now. "If only... you didn't judge so quickly... We aren't all monsters as you go out and believe." She said with another sigh. "Do you still need my help to the nurse? It is there if you are willing to accept it."
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:15 pm

"I AM FINE YOU INFERIOR SCUMBAG!" Jake got up,his wound had stopped bleeding and jake was flicked back into aggressive.He pushed Adele and the smirked...."so then i heard something is special about you then...what is it?" Jake then slapped her to get an answer..they seemed to be no end to jake's violence towards vampires
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Adele took the pain. She did not let anger affect her this time. She didn't knwo what could end up on fire and if anger controlled her, it was most likely going to be Jake who exploded into flames. Her head remained frozen, his slam barely hurting her. Her skin remained pale and redness did not spread. She looked at him now with cool, calm eyes.

"I am a pureblood... I was not created by another vampire but born."

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 pm

Jake saw her reaction and then decided to Take it up a notch.Jake liked pushing limits.Jake was going to stay like this until someone physically taught him a lesson..

"OOOHHHH I AM SACRED!" Jake said sarcastically...

He then went to her and spin kicked her in the face..not something he was great at but it did the damage Jake wanted to do.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Adele was hit to the ground. That did it. Her anger almost exploded out of her in a sonic wave, but that wasn't what it was. At first it was a wave of heat, making the entire area feel like a sauna. Her hand suddenly shot up and she began to shift the gravity. Soon Jake would be pinned to the ceiling, unable to move.

"You wanted information! Go on ask your stupid Questions! You will get them without violence." Her eyes were now not the amber color they once were but a pure white grey color.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Jake felt the Change in temperature and then found himself pinned to the ceiling...So she was psychologically freaking him out...He would get through with it.

"No you imbecile,it was not information it was data on the humans, i needed samples and logs of the Humans not you freak vampire scum!"

Jakes face had turned red with rage..when he got down she was going to pay

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Adele could feel his anger and it was only making her angry. "Then why bother us? We have done nothing to you! You are the monsters. Your kind has done so many horrible things that you probably don't even know about. We have feelings just like you... we hate, we love... Yet you all take that away from us. What if some of us don't want to be this..this creature. Did you ever think about that? What if some of us were disgusted by our powers, our way of life? Get your information and samples from the humans if you must..." she said, her hand lowering which slowly brought him to the ground. She wished for once her words would get through to some human...

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:01 pm

"YOU....EMOTION!" Jake laughed at the thought and then got angrier. "I HOPE YOU REGRET IT, I HOPE YOU ALL DO! I HOPE THAT ONE DAY YOU REALISE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS AND KILL YOURSELVES! Jake's anger then went into overload and he attacked her..spinkicking her again..this time much faster..and he grinned..she could sense his anger..well now it was off the scale..her Levitating trick had send Jake on a frenzy!

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:09 pm

"Damn you! You vile human!" Her anger was so much now when he attempted to kick her, she caught his leg and her fingers dug into his flesh, not deep enough however to make him bleed but enough to cause him pain. "The error of our ways!? Are you serious! Do you hear what comes out of your mouth! I cannot help this! If I could kill myself I would but that wouldn't solve anything! I wanted to be human! I wanted to, but that's impossible! Every day I wished I was human, I wished... But wishes never got granted. Killing myself will never solve anything but I will not damn myself. People who kill themselves go straight to Hell!" It was strange for a vampire to talk about Hell. She believed in those things despite the fact that she was a vampire.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Jake yelped as she dug into him...it did hurt....Jake then realised she trapped him in a position where attack for him was impossible,but for her lethal.

"TO BE HONEST! I DONT CARE...i am human..you are not.so NYA!!!! i et to wake up and be normal..i get to choose my rights and choose where i can go.I can work and i can go around in the sun.You cant...i dont give a damn if you wanted to be human...i just hope that in your vampire life you suffer!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:24 pm

She laughed, her voice so clear and pure. "I must tell you, what you speak of is a myth. You don't know vampires at all. We can walk into the sunlight." Despite this, a few tears began to trickle down her cheek. She dropped him to the ground now, hard. She then began to sprint. Suddenly, the doors opened and classes were letting out. She couldn't help the tears that were spilling from her eyes now. The tears fell on the ground. She now ran past the english class she was in previously not even seeing if the group she was in was in the hall. She didn't make it very far before she collapsed in a dark alcove. She let the tears flood now. She had never met someone so cruel and he broke her visage so easily and it was killing her.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Jake groaned as he hit the floor..the wound on his head,throbbing and hurting again...and then bleeding....he needed to see the nurse now..he got up and looked at the 3 way corridor and he had no idea.He wished that Adele was here now..then she could help him..but saying that who would help him here? he made enemies with everyone...and he heard how some female vampires were going to beat him up...it made him feel insecure

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 am

Morpeth looked down at Snow with a small smile,
"No, you didn't get anyone. Just the plant," He told her, pointing to the pot plant in the corner of the room. He watched as Adele dragged Jake out, wondering why she even bothered with the kid. He was bad news, Morpeth could see that rather clearly. It seemed like Adele was trying to convince him to take a liking to vampires, but Morpeth could help but think that her efforts were going to be in vain. His theory was prooved as he noticed a figure run past the classroom, who looked alot like Adele. So what had the kid done this time. He glanced towards Snow, Alex and Ashi as they were told to get out by the teacher, guessing that he was to lead the way out.
On exit, Morpeth glanced in the opposite direction to which Adele had run in, seeing Jake looking round with quite an insecure feeling. He was feeling pain, and Morpeth could only guess that he still hadn't seen the nurse yet from where he had hit his head.
"Should I try and help him, Toto?" He asked his little ferret quietly, hearing the silence in reply. He guessed that Toto had enough sense as to not reply, telling Morpeth that there was no point in bothering.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:45 am

Jake sighed as he got confused even more..People bumping into him deliberately as they passed..his head still hurting.he began to regret everything he said to the vampires.He realised that this was their school and they were in control,And Jake was in a way a uninvited guest.He saw Morpeth and then covered his face trying to hide, because he was scared of him...Jake had a knack to be aggressive towards his fears, thats why he is aggressive to vampires,not because they are Scum..well they were..but because he was scared of them.He continued to hide his face from Morpeth as he tried to figure out which way to go...He then realised that his façade was starting to break.The vampires were seeing his weakness and now were plotting revenge...So Jake whimpered a bit,when he realised this fact..

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:46 am

Morpeth's brow rose slightly as he saw Jake trying to hide away, wondering why he wasn't attacking vampires. He glanced at Toto, who was now also gazing at the human, as if having heard something from him. Morpeth could now be aware of the fear that Jake was hiding behind his angry facade. The kid did seem to need help, maybe one last chance would be in order, now that he had seen the weakness behind the boy. He made his way over to Jake, gazing at him intently,
"Nurses office is that way," He said casually, pointing to the corridor that was a little further down, wondering how Jake would react to his direction giving.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:51 am

Jake cowered a bit when he saw Morpeth get closer and when he spoke..he nearly whimpered.Jake was scared.but then the aggressive side kicked in and he barked out at Morpeth. "I DONT NEED HELP FROM SCUM LIKE YOU!" Jakes breathing had got heavy..vampires came around and were licking their lips as they passed Jake a blood was slowly oozing out of the wound in his head.Jake annoyed them by wiping it off and then licking it.A sick a twisted smile,pasted to his face as he did so

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 am

Morpeth shrugged,
"Fine then, you just looked a little lost and confused. I guess a strong human like yourself will be able to make it there on your own from here..." He said, simply turning on his heel and going back the way he came. He wasn't going to bother with Jake if he was only going to hide behind aggression. Toto squeaked a couple of times as Morpeth walked off, as if praising the vampire for the decision that he made.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!