Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The School of Suns and Stars

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The School of Suns and Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Adele watched as questions were clearly written across the girl's face. She was confused and she was going to be here if the girl would need help. Adele looked at the teacher who was now thinking about what had happened. Adele took a step forward to explain to the teacher it wasn't the girl's fault but he seemed to get everything under control and told everyone to follow him to English.

Adele stepped beside the girl in the blood stained dress and they began to walk towards the class. Another vampire appeared beside the girl and talked to her. Adele smiled. She had a feeling they would become friends. Adele turned around to see the human named Jake who had a small outburst about vampires being freaks. She waved to him with a smirk before turning back around. He was going to have a lot of vampires hating him now. He could at least act a little more civil if he wanted to make it out of here alive.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:35 pm

Ashi turned to the boy with a genuine smile. Perhaps something similar had happened to him? She giggled as she caught eye of the little ferret on his shoulder. "He's so cute." she said scratching it's little head. "My name is Ashi...I hope, I hope I didn't sca-hurt you." She frowned for a second and let her hand fall. "So are you a vampire?" she said playfully. Suddenly, the beautiful girl from before appeared to her left. "Um, I'm sorry but, I don't think I ever got your name...or yours." she turned to the boy with the ferret. Hopefully Ashi would be friends with these people. She was petrified on not knowing anything or anyone. And they seemed friendly. Not like the guy who had called her a freak. She turned just for a moment and studied him with her eyes. I wonder what his problem is...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 pm

"It wasn't as bad for me as some of the others," Morpeth said, smiling up at Ashi as she towered over him - their human age difference having given her a height advantage, "So don't worry about it too much, just be careful in the future." He added, chuckling quietly as Toto squeaked in disapproval of Ashi stopping her tickling. Morpeth scratched Toto behind the ear, hushing the ferret as it begged for more from Ashi. He nodded a couple of times as he was asked of him being a vampire, giving her a grin as she requested names after giving her own, "I'm Morpeth," He said, glancing to the ferret on his shoulder, "And this is Toto." He added, laughing quietly again as the ferret squeaked again after his name was said.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Adele listened, hopefully not eavesdropping on anything. She caught the girl's name which was Ashi. She was glad that she finally could call her by her name. She began to ask for theirs and Adele listened intently and learned Morpeth's name along with his ferret named Toto. She giggled a little at the way the little creature acted. It made her wish she had a creature such as that.

"My name's Adele. I think we're going to be good friends, the three of us." she said indicating Morpeth as well. She grinned, her smile stretching from cheek to cheek.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:41 pm

"I wonder," Khaki said walking off the rather large blue bus with his backpack and suit case. He was nervously chewing a piece of gum as he talked,"I wonder, how late I am." He slowly walked to the gates of the large school, his heart beat out of his chest, he constantly chewed on the gum so him mouth wouldn't get too dry from nervousness.

"Woah." He said observing the school through his dark hair. Just as he did so, a flow of ravens flew out of some trees near the school, making the school look dark and eerie,"This is nothing like back home." He said quietly shaking his head.

He walked up to the gates, it had a Gothic look to it. The type with gargoyles and long spiked tips, he looked around to see if there was any way to open it. He looked up to the gargoyles, there was one on both sides of the gate, that was connected to a long tall brick wall that squared the school. He peered at it, almost staring. It took him to a dark place.

The gray sky turned red, the gargoyles came alive and started to growl at him. The winds blew harder as he stepped back from his post, making his clothes fly and become wavy on his skin. On the trees ran blood, that just poured down from the leaves and onto the bark of it."1, 2, 3, 4, 5," He counted. He begun to walk backward. But then bumped into something. And it wasn't a tree. He slowly turned around to see what it was. A tall shadow figure with rune marking crimson red glowing of of its skin stood there, howling at Khaki.

Khaki backed against the gate which opened as he fell onto it, causing him to lose his balance and shake himself up. He opened his eyes from closing them. The Dark place was gone, and everything was back to what it was. Breathing hard, he noticed that steam or smoke was rising from his skin. He quickly got his backpack and ran to the door.

He didn't want to be rude and just open it. So he slowly sighed, and grabbed the knocker on the door. And waited for someone to answer, dusting the steam off of his V neck shirt and skin.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:16 am

Snow and Alex walked down the empty corridors noiselessly, their eyes set straight ahead. "I wonder where the others are ..." Alex stayed silent, since he didn't know the answer to that either. Alex and Snow were incredibly beautiful, just as any other vampire was. Even though Alex was an ex-human, he had enough good looks when he was human. Snow's pure white-grey hair flowed to her elbows, and when the sunlight reached her, it gave her an angelic glow. Though the image was far from what she really was. Her skin was quite pale, and she had the face of a porcelain doll.

Her piercingly blue eyes were always the first to catch attention. Whenever Snow looked at you, you felt like she was staring right into your soul. Alex, on the other hand, was almost the complete opposite. His skin was moderately toned, not pale but not tanned. He had dark black eyes and hair to match. He was tall and not too lanky. He had long legs, and long fingers too. The clothes they wore, even if it was uniform, complimented the both of them. In fact, anything they wore made them look good.

Snow pushed a lock of hair behind her shoulder gently when they reached the hall. It was where everyone was, apparently. "It seems the humans are arriving," said Alex, finally speaking. They remembered the day when the chairman had told them about accepting humans into the school. They both were fine with it, but it seems others weren't as accepting as they were. Even then, they could see some fellow vampires glaring at the humans, like they weren't welcome.

Both ignored them and Snow smiled, seeing Morpeth. She walked after them, each step she took was very graceful. "Hello Morpeth." Snow looked over to the others that accompanied them. She didn't know any of them but smiled and walked alongside the one boy she knew. "I'm sorry, I don't think I've met any of you. My name is Snow." Just as she said this, Alex appeared beside her, the usual expressionless look on his face. "And this is my brother, Alex." Alex nodded and added quietly, "Nice to meet you."
Last edited by eNzeru on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:47 am

Morpeth was distracted from his conversation with a couple of new friends that he had seemed to have made, finding Snow walking along beside him and Alex beside her. He smiled weakly up at them - they too had a height advantage over him. He didn't complain about being shorter than most, it made him feel like the child he apparently was in his human life.
"Hello, Snow, Alex." He greeted both of them, gingerly giving them a wave before glancing at Toto as he once again shifted round on his shoulders, now squeaking up at Snow and Alex - wondering if he'd get the same attention as he did from Ashi. "Attention seeking little thing..." Morpeth commented, chuckling lightly as the little ferret squeaked again, seemingly ignoring his comment.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Jake had gone into the background and had dissipated away and now wanted to get back to the center of attention. He walked forward and saw the group of vampires,not got bigger he turned and simply said "So the freak group,turned into the freak convention,,And a ferret! there not even pets you freak..no..UBER freak!" Jake laughed at the fact he had made a whole new word,but somehow knew some of the vampires were licking there lips,epically the females more than the boys.He knew he would have to hide for tonight,but in a place he never knew...where do you hide?
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Morpeth heard the comment from Jake loud and clear, his ferret being brought into things.
"And there's another attention seeking little thing!" Morpeth said, loud enough for both humans and vampires to hear loud and clear, smiling weakly as he heard the chuckles of a couple of the other vampires close by. He couldn't be bothered with getting angry with Jake, he wouldn't allow himself to lose control - or he'd end up making the human go mental as well. That's all he needed, angering a human using his own powers by accident. He'd keep an eye on Jake's emotions though, incase he thought he needed a little help in calming down.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Ashi frowned at the comment the boy behined them had made. She wondered what gave him this horrible attitute towards vampires, what had they done to him? But she also wondered why she was so calm around vampires. Maybe she was one. Who knows. Ashi watched as two other students approached, vampires clearly, they had a overwhelming amount of non human beauty. It was a boy and a girl, Ashi smiled at the girl, but the boy...the boy...Ashi stared at him, her eyes fixated, she had in fact stopped slowed her walking, she could have walked into a wall the way she was going. She didn't know what it was about him that drew her in so. She had a soft yet dazed look on her face, like she was trying to look into him and understand. So...perfect...just... Though she was aimlessly walking, she was able to stop herself from literally gravitating towards his side.

Finally she realized what she was doing, or at least after she had walked into Adele, blushing madly, her cheeks burning, her heart racing. It had been like that as soon as she saw him. Her heart pounded like it was trying to make its way out of her chest. Ashi let out a nervous laugh and figited with her fingers. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to really." Although she was appologizing to Adele, she was glancing in his direction. Her hands started shaking, she was afraid her body was going to give out altogether. "Stop...stop..."she mumbled under her breath, tearing her eyes away from him, looking at the ground.

"Okay guys, this is it." the teacher said, pointing to an open door to what seemed like a small classroom. Small but beautiful, you almost didn't want to sit down in it. Ashi started through the door, face still bright red. "Wait. You. Come here, you can't be going in like that. You'll draw...attention." The man said, grabbing her arm and pulling her out. "Come with me, I'll find something better for you." Ashi assumed he was talking about her dress, so she followed him obediently, but not without stealing one glance...at him.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Adele watched the boy named Jake make a fool of himself once again. He was really starting to bother her. Of course she didn't want him dieing; she'd feel guilty even if she wasn't the one to kill him, but he was going to do something he'd regret later on. Adele chuckled under her breath.

When she looked up, she spotted two vampires, both beautiful making their way towards their small group. The girl, Snow, was talking to Morpeth. She introduced herself as such and then introduced her brother Alex. The boy was something that made her almost completely stop. She continued walking however, no matter how much her feet protested to stop and just watch him. Adele ran her fingers through her white hair trying to get rid of the thoughts that floated into her mind.

"My name is Adele. It is a pleasure to meet you both. She said looking at Alex before returning her gaze to Snow. She smiled sweetly but suddenly, Ashi ran directly into her. Adele's fingers wrapped around the girl's arms and she instantly made it look as though their collision was meant to happen. She made it seem so natural like everyone was supposed to do this. Adele laughed it off even if she felt slightly embarrassed. "It's quite alright Ashi." she said. When she looked at the girl, she could see Ashi staring at Alex. So, she also was interested in him. Adele wanted to shrug this off but something inside her made her think about this.

Suddenly, the teacher stopped in front of a room which was their first class. "Do you guys want to sit together?" she was directing this to everyone around her, Morpeth, Snow, Ashi, and Alex. Suddenly the teacher reached out to grab Ashi's arm saying she couldn't walk in with what she was wearing. Adele remembered now and looked down at the blood stained dress. "I can give her some of my clothes to wear for today." Adele offered instantly.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Snow smiled and offered a hand to the ferret on Morpeth's shoulder, seeing if Toto would climb up her arm so she could pet it. Snow seemed unaffected by the comment the foolish human had made. He was exactly what Morpeth had complimented him with .. a little attention seeking thing. It was too bad it was the wrong attention he was attracting. He would soon pay for it, she could already feel the thirst emitting from some of the vampires in the room.

"So the humans have arrived, huh?" she asked Morpeth, glancing every now and then at the others. She listened to his response before glancing at the other two girls' behavior. Their actions made her side glance towards Alex. Already, two girls, one human, one vampire like herself, showing interest in him. She smiled, Alex looking back at her with questioning behind the look. She shook her head slightly and turned her attention back to where they were going.

The man they were following led them to a room so exquisitely built, like it wasn't a classroom at all, yet it was. The man proceeded to grab Ashi behind so she could change her clothes. Snow didn't really pay much attention to it earlier. Her clothes were blood-soaked, which prompted the question whether she was a vampire or not. She studied her briefly and shrugged off the thoughts. Maybe the girl knew, if so she would ask later.

"Do you guys want to sit together?" Snow smiled and replied, "Sure. Let's find a seat."

x.x.x.x.x.x.

Alex followed the group silently, looking outside of the vast windows, out at the sky. It was a sunny day, a day he would normally enjoy in his human days. However, ever since his change, he liked the darkness of the night better. It gave him comfort, and made him feel focused. The only reason he was here was because of Snow. After all, she was his savior and big sister even. She was his guiding light, the sole reason for him to keep on living. He couldn't waste her efforts on him.

As he was thinking this, he felt Snow's gaze on him and turned to see what was up. She had a smile on her face, for what reason he did not know. He looked at questioningly and she shook her head lightly in response, the smile still on her face. He sighed quietly and stuffed his hands in his pockets, finding himself gazing out the window again.

Daylight made him dazed and sleepy. They were led to a room and Alex looked around. He didn't care where they were, as long as Snow was happy too. He could feel another pair of eyes on him, but ignored it. Alex was ultimately oblivious to love and no matter how much times each girl confessed to him, he always refused. It was always just his looks they were after. "Do you guys want to sit together?" The words spoken by the girl known as Adele brought Alex back into the room.

He heard Snow agree and he replied, "Whatever floats your boat."

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:50 am

Morpeth glanced at Adele and Ashi as he felt a strong feeling coming from both of them after Alex and Snow had come to join their little group. He smiled weakly, able to feel the attraction they had towards Alex, though he felt sorry for them as he knew that there was no chance of them getting to Alex as he had no idea of what was going on from what he could tell from his feelings. Snow had that kind of loving feeling around her, but that always seemed to be around her whenever he was close enough to know her feelings.
Toto seemed to like Snow alot, having clambered up her arm when she offered a hand to him, seeking more attention from others as he squeaked happily while on Snow's arm.

Morpeth agreed that they should sit together, but the sudden whisking away of Ashi seemed to make it as if it was all the vampires hanging around in a big group. Not that that was wrong or anything, but he thought it might seem to scare the humans a little, though he didn't want to let down his friends. "There are some seats over there," He pointed out the group of five seats by the window of the classroom, "We can save one for Ashi when she gets back..." He added, not wanting to leave another friend without a seat when she returned to the classroom.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:16 am

Jake just rushed in trying to avoid more attention...he ran to the back and took the most hidden sleep, although one of the female vampires were licking their lips..Jake sat down and then realised that his mum and dad had asked him to do a dangerous job..He hated vampires but he had to work with them to make his mum and dad happy..He realised he had taken the wrong approach and all of this threatening was going to make it impossible to talk to them now..He still had the humans to study...that was the good news...

Jake saw the group by the window an then hid his face...he had made so many new enemies and they look the strongest...he was infact the only human in this class..there might of been one more,but it looked like only him,and this made his fear even stronger..they could all turn and take him now..

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:17 am

"Mm, let's go take those seats." Snow smiled at the little ferret, stroking it gently. As she sat down, her arm lightly brushed Morpeth's, which took Snow by surprise. "Oh .. I'm sorry." She sat down a pink tinge on her cheeks, covering her mouth with her fist. She looked out of the window, trying to avoid anyone's gaze. She still hasn't come upon the opportunity to talk to him and tell him how she felt. She knew that it was most probably her procrastination at work, but she wanted a right time to tell him.

She waved off these thoughts, trying vainly to concentrate on something else. She returned Toto to Morpeth and bit her lip, suddenly remembering his power. He could detect feelings of others and project them as well. Which meant he could detect her feelings. She hastily tried to calm her feelings down, which only made it a little worse. Her ears went a little red, her hand automatically reaching in between her hair to reach them. "W-What was Toto's name again?" she asked stupidly.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:40 am

Morpeth smiled weakly as Snow brushed past him to reach her seat, not minding at all that she touched him, not completely sure as to why she was getting all red - as if embarressed. He thanked her as he took Toto back, laughing quietly as he heard her question,
"You know his name... You just said it!" Morpeth replied with another chuckle, watching Snow's feelings as her frustration levels suddenly shot up. What was going through her head to make her thoughts so crazy? Maybe she needed to loosen up a little, intending on helping her by sharing a little of his own happiness with her so that she didn't feel so tense around the other vampires.

Toto was reluctant to leave Snow, but stuck around between Morpeth's arms as he rested them on the table behind Snow, next to the window. The ferret gazed around the room, never moving further than Morpeth's arms, clambering up onto the vampire's shoulders and looking round the classroom with interest.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Ashi walked with the teacher to what she assumed was probably the nurse's office, however there was no nurse. She stood, slightly confused as to who was going to be attending to her, but her question was soon answered. The teacher, went into a large cabnit and started sifting through clothes. Most of the clothes were dark in color, but finally, he came to a white dress, which he then handed to Ashi. "Please put this on. We can't have you walking around in that dress." Ashi nodded, and watched as he proceeded to get something else. It was a washcloth, which he had gotten damp. "And use this...and your hair..." Ashi thought she felt herself blushing. Was she supposed to take a bath? Just right here? "The tips of your hair...I can smell..." The man walked out of the room abruptly. "Just hurry up." He said, as he slammed the door. Ashi stood dumbfounded for a second. Just who was this man?

Nevertheless, Ashi was going to do what she was told. She first undid her dress, letting it slide down her legs and drop to the floor. Then, Untied her pigtails and walked over to the sink, bending over to get her hair wet, or trying to bend over. She held her hair under the water for a few seconds, the stood up, squeezing her hair tightly, letting the water fall into the sink. Surprisingly enough, there was a slight tint of red that came out of her hair. How she didn't notice she wasn't sure. Ashi let go of her hair, and as she did, it fell to her hips and stuck to her sides. She was amazed by how long her hair was when it wasn't up in ringlets like it had been. She fiddled with her slightly messy and wavy hair for a moment, when she heard from outside, "Hurry up in there." He didn't sound mad, just irritated, for whatever reason. Ashi quickly ran the wash cloth over her skin, then threw it into the trash can, because quite frankly she didn't know where to put it. She quickly stepped into the white dress, which was light and flowy, she hoped you couldn't see through it. "Okay, I'm done."

Ashi opened the door and walked out. "Good." the man said, as he turned to Ashi, then immediately turned away. Ashi was puzzled, this man confused her to no ends. He started walking, silently, hurriedly, and everytime she try to walk by his side he walked faster. What did she do? Frowning, she slowed her pace, hoping not to make him mad. She fiddled with her long damp hair, which she had left down and finally it seemed they reached the classroom. The teacher stood back, letting her enter first, and she walked in looking for the students she had met earlier. Finally, she had caught sight of them, and smiled, starting in their direction, until she saw him....it's him... Before she knew it, there was a loud thud. Ashi had tripped over her own feet, and landed flat on her face. "Owie!" she yelled. As she cupped her hands over her nose, which she realized to be bleeding. Ashi's stomach got butterflies. "Ah, it's inevitable isn't it." She teacher said, as he walked towards her.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Adele watched the teacher just grab Ashi and walk away completely disregarding her statement. Adele huffed slightly angered that the teacher did not acknowledge the fact that she was only trying to help. She then followed the rest of the group inside the classroom. She sat down by Snow and Morpeth. She looked towards the back and saw the boy, Jake, trying to hide his face. She almost grinned. He was going to be in for what he had said earlier.
Adele tried not to laugh out loud because everytime she did, she usually had to explain herself. She didn't like explaining her being to other people. She enjoyed watching them figure it out. Adele looked at Alex who seemed to look outside. She did as well and saw it was sunny out. It was a nice day but she would rather be in her room with the curtains closed and snuggle up in a chair and read a book. She enjoyed doing those kinds of activities.
Adele turned her head to see Ashi and she lifted her hand to start to wave. She could see her dressed in a white dress. At least it wasn't blood stained. Of course, she thought too soon and then Ashi tripped over her feet and fell to the ground. Adele's hand recoiled to her body as the rest of her rose out of the chair to go to her. She saw the blood and a quizical expression came on her face. She wasn't a vampire... She was human. Adele's nose twitched as the scent came into her nostrils. She could contain herself but could everyone else?
Adele turned to see many student vampires, male and female, suddenly rising, blood lust in their eyes. She almost hissed at them, a look of complete anger on her face. A few noticed it and sat back down, fright on their eyes. They knew not to mess with a pureblood. Adele turned back around to face Ashi and offered her hand. "Perhaps taking her back to the nurse?" she told the teacher. He didn't seem to be in a good mood.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:54 am

"Ah. Apparently so ... I apologize." Snow had regained control over her feelings and her cool composure. Her sensitive hearing made her turn to the door as she heard footsteps. Ashi appeared, in a sweet white dress, her hair allowed to flow freely. The girl started walking, before tripping over her own feet and landing, unfortunately, on her face. "Oh my." A hand covered Snow's mouth in surprise, about to get up and see if the girl was alright before Adele beat her to it.

Ashi got up, and Snow's nose prickled with the smell of blood. This did not bother her, however as she turned to Alex, she saw it wasn't as easy for him. She shot him a concerned look but he waved it away, directing his attention out of the window. Other vampires stood up, overcome with the thirst for fresh blood before Adele warned them with her angry glare. Many sat back down, in fear of a powerful pureblood. Snow turned back to Morpeth, to see how he was handling it.

x.x.x.x.x.x.

Alex was in his own little world, as he always was. His way of thinking was very independant. His one rule with socializing was; If you are not spoken to, then do not speak. He heard footsteps but did not turn to look until he heard a loud yell. He didn't know who it came from at first, but recognised the person when he saw. It was Ashi, and she seemed to have changed into cleaner clothes and was lying, face first, onto the floor.

The corner of his lips tugged into a smile. Ashi had a knack for attracting attention. A few more seconds and he picked up the scent of blood and found that it was coming from her nose. He clenched his fist and turned away from her. It was still hard to survive on blood tablets, and the image of drinking some nice fresh blood was very tempting. A bead of sweat ran down his forehead, all his concentration focused on ignoring the smell.

He could already taste it .. He felt Snow's gaze upon him once more but he waved it off and stared outside at a bird. It was flying around aimlessly. It was probably confused. He watched it gather its thoughts and glide through the air into a tree. His clenched fist relaxed, it was a little easier to bear now.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:30 am

Morpeth's gaze wandered to Ashi too, grimacing as she hit the deck before she even reached them. He would've got up to help, but Adele was already there, protecting the human girl from the many vampires with bloodlust in their eyes. She must've been strong, to be able to withstand the feeling that fresh blood gave most vampires, including himself. As the scent hit his nose, Morpeth grimaced again, turning away from Ashi to try and keep the want for her blood as far back as possible. He could feel Snow's eyes on him, but he couldn't look back, as it would distract himself from trying to keep away from the blood.
Toto seemed to realise what was going on, feeling his master's tense shoulders, and now on the table infront of Morpeth, allowing Morpeth to pet Toto over and over as a distraction. As he did this, his other hand reached into his pocket, pulling out the tin of blood tablets that he kept close by incase of something like this.

He wasn't going to be the first the break the no blood rule, he told himself over and over as he got the tin of tablets out, wiping his dampened brow with the back of his hand before busting open the tin and popping one of the pills in his mouth. Again, it wasn't the same as real blood, but it helped a little and was glad that they were there.
Morpeth remained silent, continueously petting his ferret to keep him distracted from the blood until it was cleaned up.

Valor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!