Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

St. Damien's School for Dark Ones [IC]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: St. Damien's School for Dark Ones [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 am

"Expect the unexpected around me," Alex said, attempting to make her voice sound mysterious and failing miserably. But she didn't care. It was all good fun.

The teacher was trying to regain everyone's attention, but they didn't seem to be listening, which meant that Alex and Kyril didn't stick out too much anymore as they talked.
"So, what have you got after this? I'd love to hang around with you and torture you some more," She said cheerfully. She wasn't really going to torture him, much, but it'd be nice to have a good lot of classes with Kyril, because at least then she'd have a friend to mess about with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 pm

The two sat in completely silence, as the classroom bustle and chatter quickly rose around them, undisturbed by the Lycan teacher who was watching the pair at the front with his steel grey eyes. Frankie glared at the floor, willing the time to go by so she could get the hell out and see Natasha as soon as possible... Hopefully the Vampire wouldn't be with them. Her mind wandered as she wondered how the little Russian was handling her first lesson of her first day... 'Can't be much worse than me and Mr. Funny Man here...'

"Alright class, you've still got half an hour to go, not long now..." The Lycan teacher declared, finally looking away from the pair with his steely eyes and went back to checking papers off. Frankie breathed a sigh of relief but then the dread of waiting another fifteen minutes descended upon her. She thought the horrible atmosphere between her and Corey was going to crush down and kill her.

"Just a little bit longer..." Frankie spoke to herself under her breath, wondering what on Earth she could do for the rest of the lesson. She didn't want to draw; Corey would probably call her a nerd for being an Manga fan. Reading was out of the question too; the Vampire would certainly have a dig at her for being a romance lover.
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Corey could feel the tense atmosphere pressing down on him like a ton of bricks. He didn't want to wait in this room for another second longer, but he knew he had no choice. Frankie had lapsed into an uncomfortable silence, and it was made even worse by the fact that neither of them were doing anything. Both were just sitting without saying a word, until he wanted to scream with frustration. Amiable chatter surrounded them, but they remained in dead silence, each extremely frustrated with the other.

Not long now, he found himself thinking. He was actually more or less praying that Frankie wasn't in his next lesson - History. Fingers crossed firmly, he doodled idly on the surface of the desk with his other hand and counted down the seconds in his head until the bell went, wanting only to get out of this room.

"I don't know how many classes we'll have together, because of the age gap," Kyril replied. "I have French next, I think. I don't really know, because I lost my timetable. It doesn't matter, though. I'll be late anyway. I always am."

He made a heroic attempt to copy down another note from the board, but lost interest halfway. To be honest, he had already forgotten what lesson he was in.

"How long's left?" he asked, wishing he had a watch to check. He had left that in his room, as well, and the teacher had removed his clock in this room, since he was so tired of students staring at it absent-mindedly all lesson long.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Untold Truth on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm

[Before the point that the RP is at now.]

Devin would reach this school or whatever it was by bus, he had gotten off the airport a while ago. While on that bus he would think about that airplane ride to France. Dude, have you ever been on an airplane ride to France? He would pretty much ask himself because he was bored on the bus ride. The bus was a normal bus and everyone always kept to themselves. Sitting away from one another like one person was going to bite the other, Devin didn’t care who sat next to him, but no one did. Reason being probably because of the already stated, it was warm inside the bus, which was rare, because even in the warm weather, Devin was almost always cold. Don’t ask why, he’ll just say, I don’t know, I’m just cold dude.

On this bus however Devin would be sitting in the front, not really caring about the whole, the back of the bus is for the cool people. After a certain age you just look at yourself and go, really? He would have his head against the window thinking about before he left. Before he would fully think about what his parents had told him, what his few friends had told him before he left he would look down at his attire, his clothes. He was hot, but he always was wearing rather cold clothing since he always feels cold. He was considering taking off his hoodie. The hoodie was one of his favorite hoodies of all time, he had a bunch of them but this one was white, clear white. He kept it clean; it was like keeping your tennis shoes clean when you were a kid, or keeping your car clean before you decide it’s to much of a hassle. This hoodie however, he always kept clean, on the hoodie however, it had all sorts of colorful designs on it. A light blue string of paint going one way, then pink and yellow, the colors would be a wide variety.

When he wore hoodies he always kept the hoodies up half way, meaning the hood area, he put it slightly against his head but he always made sure you could see his hair, his hair was one of his strong features, however is ex and mother always told him that he was just a good looking guy all around. He also only zipped his hoodies up half way, so you could see his shirts, or he wouldn’t zip the hoodie up at all. The shirt he was wearing was a black one, it had text, the text was sloppy, like spray paint white text that read, Zero. A skateboarding company that he liked, he had a good amount of skateboarding shirts. The actual shirt was tighter against him, which if he didn’t wear a hoodie, would show off a rather obvious feature that Lycan half, muscle. It wasn’t Arnold type of muscle; it was just firm and smooth. Of course, you wouldn’t really see this unless you caught him in the shower or he was just acting stupid and decided to go to class shirtless.

Below that shirt would be his jeans, black, tight but not circulation cutting tight. They are your normal black jeans, he had a belt on that was black and had like a silver outlining on the left and right, it wasn’t actual silver, because, well, he’s a Lycan but it appeared as silver. His shoes are Vans shoes, black, with a white V running across each side of the actual shoe; it was your average skater shoes. Rather odd clothing right? Having a white hoodie with color, then beyond that everything else was just black and skateboarding type of attire; that’s what he liked, wild and rapid clothing choices, again, describing him. He always got compliments that it fit him well. Anyways, he would be resting his head against the glass of the bus on the area he was sitting. It would be like kids resting there heads against the window for the morning bus ride, tired as all hell and just wanting to sleep. That however, wasn’t the reason why Devin would be resting his head against this window, he was just bored, the bus ride had been long and the airplane ride to France was even longer. You could already imagine, Devin was just looking to get to the school and be able to stretch out and be his wild and crazy self.

While he looked out at this bus window, he would start to flashback into the point before he left for the airplane ride. Having his mom tell him the simple stuff like “Devin, don’t forget, you can’t just change into your Lycan form for shit’s and giggles.” Devin thinking this could latterly hear his mother’s voice when he thought that, he would smile with a soft chuckle because she had really said, shit’s and giggles. His pop’s would look at him as well, while he was at the front door of there house, the grass in the front of the house, the house being white, just like anyone’s average dream house. His pop’s would be inside the house and pat him on the shoulder and just stare down at him “Make us proud son, make us damn proud.” Devin thinking about that would make him chuckle still smiling as well while he looked out at the window still. He swore, his dad could be acting serious even if he was at a stand up comedy show.

Devin would now start to think about what his friends had said, he had few of them. He use to have too many, but ever since he changed for the first time, everyone but around 3 friends had just thought of him as an outcast. He liked it somewhat, because those 3 friends he knew had been his real friends, the type of friends he would stand by till the very end. He could remember one, Jeremy telling him “Dude, if you don’t get a beautiful piece of ass there, I’m going to half to beat you down to Chinatown.” Devin would smile, Jeremy was a lot like him, and it’s why they are great friends. Then there would be the youngest of his little group, Jacob, he was the smart dude, the one that, when they all did crazy shit, he would be the one that was scared shitless, he hadn’t said much to Devin upon leaving but a couple words like “Later man, I’ll miss you terribly.” Devin would chuckle again, he had hoped upon returning home that Jacob found a woman to change that weird personality of his. Then there was Steven, more or less like Devin and Jeremy but you could tell, he was doing it because they are doing it, not because that’s how he was. He always smelled like he just came out of a garbage can, he would pat Devin on the shoulder like his father did, but he would say “Dude, come home with a beautiful chick, and I’ll shower, just for you.” Devin laughed at that, Steven may act like him and Jeremy but hell, he was funny as all hell.

Upon all that thinking about his good friends and his mother and father, the bus had reached its destination. The place was large, too large and he had forgotten which room he had, was it 269 or 629, shit, not cool, he already forgot. Either way, the bus was driving them to the front of the school so he hadn’t gotten out yet. He obviously had changed his view from looking out at the window with his head set against it, to now, sitting up having his suitcase by his side while he looked out at the bus windows. Upon it stopping, Devin would grab his large suitcase with rather relative ease and make his exit to the bus walking up to the door. Before he would make his entrance into the main entrance he would hear a yell, from another person, he didn’t see who it was but he just heard “Lycan suck.” Devin hearing that would turn over to where he had heard it, either they hid, or ran but whatever the case he would yell back “How about I find out who said that, change and shove my claw up your ass, trust me, it’s not as pleasurable as you may think.” He would then chuckle as Devin would turn his attention back to the large front door. Of course, he was only kidding as he thought the other guy yelling was as well.

Continuing to walk, Devin would walk into the front door, along with everyone else that was on the bus. Upon walking in, he would stand near the entrance. It was like entering a hotel, had a front desk with a rather Hogwarts look towards it. Wait to go, stereotypical for the win, he would tell himself chuckling, only kidding even if it was to himself. He would then start to walk towards the front desk, hoping that they knew what number room he had since he couldn’t remember if it was 269 or 629. Once reaching that front desk he would be standing there, an older man would greet him. “Welcome, what can an old Dhampir do for you?” Hearing that, Devin would put his suitcase down, large, he had to live off it for a year. He would then look up at this older figure “Oh snaps, a Dhampir, so you’re like, half human and half vampire. Cool stuff dude, cool stuff.” The Dhampir didn’t know how to reply, he was kind of confused “Yes, I’m a Dhampir, what do you need?” Is the best he could come up with, Devin didn’t complain, the dude was an old fart. “Umm, yea, Devin Jordan, do you happen to know what room I got?” The Dhampir hearing this would look down at his computer, do the typing and reply. “Devin Jordan, he has room 6
 9. No, no, 629.” Devin hearing that would have almost cheered, it was like thinking you had won and only finding out you lost “Aw, dude, that first room would have been the greatest.” He said with a chuckle as he looked at the Dhampir “Thanks my man.” He would say as Devin grabbed his suitcase and headed off.

As Devin walked the halls of the rooms he would just walk by each number saying it softly “622, 623.” So on and so forth as he passed each number. Upon reaching 629 he would say it, “Damn, finally, 629.” He, still having his suit case in hand would open the door. When opening the door, he would see that it was your average room with 3 beds; no one else was in them. He kind of hoped he would get roommates but at the same time, he thought with his outgoing approach on life, he would make some good friends anyways, and defiantly meet someone special. He had to, for Steven’s sake, the dude needed a shower. When opening that room door he figured he had everything he already need, clothes and that’s it, so he could head to his first class. What was it again, what did he have? Shit, again, damn, I’ve got to get better at remembering this shit. He would say to himself as he flopped his suitcase next to the comfiest looking bed. He wouldn’t flop it on the bed, because in fear that it might break, granted, it looked light as hell the way Devin was carrying it, but he was a Lycan. Upon putting his suitcase next to his bed he would remember “Social Studies.” Devin would say out loud, kind of like a, don’t forget again type of thing.

Figuring out what class Devin had, he headed towards that class. Leaving everything from that room where he had put it. Upon leaving he opened the door, the closed it behind him as he headed to class, he wasn’t late but he figured he wouldn’t be killer early either. Upon walking towards this class he figured this school had some sick spots to hit up, in terms of skateboarding that is. While walking he would start to hum to himself, like singing but he made it silent. Something that didn’t fit Devin, having a good voice, you would think someone like him didn’t really sing all that much. Without much time at all he would reach the class, walking in. A couple people there, but not a lot, either way Devin would take his seat near the back of the class, why? Well, he figured the back was the least thought of place for a professor to look. He would think to himself with a soft smirk as he took a seat, next to someone that seemed like his friend Jacob. Nervous as all hell and just didn’t want to be there, Devin would help the man out but right now, he would just relax and wait for everyone to get to class. Who knows, maybe Devin could find his target in terms of that special someone right in this class. With Devin’s whole stand out attitude he could easily have someone notice him, it’s just if they liked that attitude or not.

After a while it would be getting closer and closer to the point that class would start and the last couple of people would be making there entrance. Devin hadn’t really noticed who would be walking in and what not; he had actually started talking to that kid that was like Jacob, a wolfman is what he was. Kind on the dot, Devin’s analysis of him that is, nervous as all hell and stuttering his words like no tomorrow. Devin introduced himself in a wild type of fashion. “What’s good man? Names Devin, I can turn into a peacock at a moments notice and peck the life outta you.” This boy would turn his attention over to Devin and be kind of shocked, gullible as ever “Yo-You can really do that?” Devin chuckled as he sat next to the boy “Nah, man, the hell. You seriously believed that?” He would just shake his head with a soft no, he did but he wouldn’t tell Devin that. Devin would reply again “Good, about to say dude, you’d be
” Before Devin could finish something caught his attention. This beautiful girl, speaking out and defending herself rather well, Devin couldn’t see her fully but, he could see some of her. Being in the back, he couldn’t fully. Upon listening Devin found her defense quite well and would give out a nice applaud, an applaud like you held your own as he looked at her.

When Devin did that, it seemed to have caught her attention as she looked back. Devin would look into her eyes with a slight wink while looking into her eyes. It only seemed for a brief moment but it felt like it was a good while that they looked into each others eyes. When she turned Devin would just say something slight, hard to hear but with people that had acute hearing, it would be louder then he had wanted it. “I got her.” Of course, having already talked to this wolfman, he would wonder who this her was that he got. “Who?” Devin was surprised that he heard him, he would look over at him, sort of like a double take; look at him, then at her, then at him again. “You heard that?” This nervous boy would nod his head a bit “Ye-yea.” Devin would then reply as he looked at her again, her not seeming to look back. In reply he would run the top of his teeth threw his bottom lip “Nothing man, nothing.” This wolfman in reply would just shrug, whatever, not like he cared. Beyond that he didn’t want to continue the conversation anyways, but none the less at least he was being talked to.

Devin would still be looking at her; it was like he found someone that could get Steven a shower. He smiled softly at that thought and before to long the professor would make his way into the room. Explain that the class would need to speak to the person next to them and what not. Devin already had talked to the wolfman and the wolfman seemed relieved, at least he was talking to someone outgoing, since he wasn’t. If it wasn’t someone outgoing he thought they would end up just being silent. As this wolfman would turn around to look over at Devin, Devin had already been gone, where did he
 oh god. Devin figured that this beautiful lady didn’t want to talk to the person next to her and he ran up in front of her with style, having his knees run across the floor of the room. Upon reaching this girls desk he would rest his elbows against her desk and give her a soft kiss, of course the kiss was more of an air kiss, but it was directed towards her. He also gave her a wink and slipped a piece of paper on her desk that he tried to keep more of a secret. Upon that, he would hear the professor telling him to cut it out, or something of the sort and he would walk back to his seat knowing full well, she couldn’t resist. He would say thinking to himself with a smile, as that right there had made the guys of the class shout and howl.

[Now, current area of where the RP is.]

When Devin reached his seat the wolfman would look at him, kind of shocked but didn’t know how to reply, of course he wouldn’t because he was more of the shy, not sure what to say type but, none the less he would look surprised. Devin seeing this would just chuckle “Take notes dude.” He would tell this wolfman, joking of course. The wolfman not knowing how to reply just wouldn’t. Devin would then take his seat and look over at him not knowing his name yet, not asking it and since he needed to talk with him for a short while he would do just that “So, what’s your name dude?” He would ask as Devin looked over at him while in his seat, the wolfman would reply “Joshua.” He would say with a half assed smile and ask Devin his name “What about you?” Devin would, still looking at Joshua reply “Devin, nice to meet you bro.” Joshua would smile, good, he had a friend he thought to himself. At least he wasn’t going to be alone in this big school. He would start to wonder Devin’s room number “What’s your room number Devin?” Devin would smile softly “Dude, funny story with that man. I was like, checking in and I thought I had room 69, bad ass room number right, well it turns out I just ended up with room 629.” Devin would shrug, wishing he had ended up with room 69.

Joshua didn’t get it, he kind of did but kind of didn’t. He wouldn’t continue to ask Devin why he wished he had room 69, he would just nod his head and he positioned his body to look at the front of the room. Devin, looking at the guy would just smile softly; this dude is just like Jacob he thought to himself. Bad ass, at least he had someone to remind him of home. As Devin would look as Joshua looked at the front of the room, Devin would look at the girl he had basically introduced himself to, without really introducing himself to her yet. He would softly run the tip of his tongue through his somewhat dry lips, making them not dry anymore as he would wait for class to end. He would ask Joshua how much longer they had of class, figuring that Joshua being like Jacob, would know the answer. He turned his attention over to Joshua “Yo, dude. How much longer till this boring class ends?” When he asked that, he kind of said it a little loud, like loud enough for people to hear him, but it was already out, it couldn’t be helped.

Hearing this Joshua would turn around, starting too sweet as some people started to look over at Devin as well with a soft smile, Devin seeing this would notice he said it a little to loud. Oops he would tell himself but in the end, they had to agree right, it was boring right? He gave out a soft smile as he looked around the class to see how people reacted. As they continue to look he continued to smile “What?” He asked to some of them looking at him with a smile. He wasn’t sure if they are smiling at him, or with him. Either way, they had to agree as already stated, they also had to think this was starting to become a boring class. Let’s just hope the old man up front hadn’t heard him. Joshua wouldn’t reply to him, he would do what he does best, cease to exist. Devin still having people look at him however would turn his attention to Joshua, “Dude, how much longer?” He would ask as he looked at him, Joshua would just let out a slight “I don’t know.” As when Devin looked over at Joshua, the people looking at Devin now also turned there attention to Joshua.
Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell
It was love from above that could save me from hell
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see
How the devil himself could be pulled out of me

[ ::-:: Into The Night ::-:: ]

Like a piece to the puzzle that falls into place
You could tell how we felt from the look on our faces
We were spinning in circles with the moon in our eyes
The room left them moving between you and I

Untold Truth
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 am

The tension was unbearable. Some would say to was so thick you could cut it with a knife. But it was more like a steel thickness then a buttery, easy-to-cut thickness. It pressed down on Frankie all around like a crab had grabbed her and was squeezing her with a vigorous vice of a grip, but everywhere and especially down on her shoulders. It was like pressing down on a blown up ballon with a brick, squashing it out further and further until the Dhampir felt fit to burst out of her own skin with an angry cry...

"Hey!" She hadn't expected to literally burst, nor shout suddenly at the stuck-up Vampire beside her. He looked quickly as shocked as she did, staring back at aech other with wide eyes, like a pair of rabbits caught in a lorry driver's headlights. "Um..." She mumbled, near flushing up at the attention she had brought onto herself. All of the students, with their supernaturally acute hearing, were almost all glaring at her, wondering why she felt the needs to be quite so loud. "This is stupid." Frankie told him, twirling a long strand of hair round her finger and staring down at her desk.

"We're behaving like children. Insulting each other and then getting all sulky like three year olds so I'm going against my better judgement and just apologise outright. I'm sorry I dragged your family into this; I have no idea and no business saying what they think of you. But I'm not gonna say you were right about saying I was some kind of a skunk hibrid. Just because I dye my hair another colour other then blonde, which is what you're obviously used to girls around you doing, doesn't mean you can just assume that... I dunno. But I'm going now, so you won't have to bother about apologising to me. Just leave me well alone and we can finally put this behind us... Or somthing. Bye now" She finished her sentence quickly, then stood up and grabbed her bag, making her way to the back of the class with a swish, swish, swish of her hips... Not looking back at him even once.

She was thankful they barely had any time in class left, but just enough for her to clear up this mess and get the hell out of their. "Here, I think you dropped this." Frankie said, dropping a folded piece of paper onto the desk before the raunchy Lycan, Devin. She smiled at him and the wolfboy beside him in an almost 'I don't want to be here' kind of way, holding onto her bag strap with both her hands and bending her knee forward so they got a glimpse of a bit more leg from underneath her dress. Not that it mattered, seeing as she was wearing jeans and all, though they were ripped at the knee and several other places (though not at the back, thank God). The folded piece of paper was not the number Devin had passed on to her, but had written on it her own cell phone number, clearly visible in her legible girl handwriting. "Be careful not to loose it."

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RevolutionRoullette on Sun May 10, 2009 9:28 am

(Sorry for the long delay in posting)

Prior to the blonde Russian speaking to him, Bray had his attention to what the tutor was talking about to absorbing every little piece of information she was giving out, not wanting to miss out or he knew he'd perish if he got something wrong. The Lycan was a perfectionist when it came to the little amounts of detail, it was the same for where he lived; his house was tidy and spotless.

But when the group who'd arrived had been told to pair up and spread across the room to do so, the beautiful blonde named Natasha addressed him and he wasn't going to be rude so he paid complete attention to her, his grey eyes staring into her own grey ones. A small smile crept upon his lips, as he courteously gave a tiny nod in acknowledgement.

"Of course you can pair up with me" he murmured politely his eyes having a kind glow about them despite being classed as dead eyes. The Englishman paused to take account in the question she was asking, and he meekly nodded in response once more. "I appreciate ballet yes, but I don't do it as a hobby unfortunately" Bray spoke truthfully. "I take it you're big on it?" he inquired back, his voice showing signs of curiousity.

Bray was shocked at himself; he was speaking more often than it he did out of habit. The giggling atmosphere of the room and Mrs. Waterman's chattering was a little off putting as he was really trying to concentrate of Natasha, who seemed not intimidated by him and for this he was relieved. He adjusted his top's sleeves on both arms as they were going a little screwy.

RevolutionRoullette
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!