Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Steampunk Academy (Open)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Steampunk Academy (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun May 31, 2009 10:03 am

This is a school rp about a highschool in a fictional steampunk world. The name of the Highschool is Edwards Inventors Academy. Its a school for inventors and future industrial workers. The subjects are Physics, Mechanics, Chemistry, Math, Physical Education, Innovative Studies, Architectural Studies, Textile Production and Moral and Ethics class. The school is an large brown building with three stories. It has a capacity of up to 600 students. Students get equal opportunities regardless of gender. The first floor has 10 classrooms, a big workshop, a courtyard with lots of greenery and a fountain in the middle, a cafeteria and the secretary offices. The second floor has 15 classrooms and 5 labs. The third floor has 5 classrooms, 3 artrooms, a library and a roofless break areas with some plants. Anything is possible. School is over at 2pm. Afterwards students can go to the neighboring dorms, a two story building with 30 rooms for 5 people each, or they can walk or ride home in the city. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Rules:
No godmodding or powerplaying.
Violence is allowed and keep gore as little as possible,
Genres are Romance, Comedy, Action, School, and can be Noir.

Character sheet:

Name:
Majors:
Skilled in:
Bio:
Others:

Name: Lisa Ferdinand Hodrski
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926674902/ ... nime-4.jpg just her legs are mechanical
Majors: Mechanics and Innovative studies
Skilled in: Mechanics
Bio: She was born in a German-Polish family. Her love to mechanics started at the age of seven. At the age of 15 she had a horrible train accident. Most of her body was mechanically reconstructed. The only human organs and bones that werent damaged were her lungs and everything on and in the head from her nose up. The only bone in her head that broke was her lower jaw. She was lucky she survived. Now she improves her mechanical bodyparts everytime she gets more knowledge.
Others: n/a
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Steampunk Academy (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Name: Yuuki Teruko
Appearance: Image
2: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s123 ... Eureka.jpg
With her Wing invention (not fully done yet) : Image
Majors: Chemistry and Mechanics
Skilled in: Chemistry
Bio: Yuuki was born in Tokyo Japan. She loved science ever since she was little and also her mother was a Chemist. She always was able to play in chemicals and make new things along with her inventions. Her mother got sick from a disease and in now in the hospital, and is currently slowly dying. Yuuki swears to find a cure and help
Others: She has created a Mecha called Nirvash and a 'Racer' (will explain in IC)

(-.-' hope it works ^^')
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raelynn93 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Name:Lauren Rain
Appearance:Image
Majors:Architectural Studies,Math
Skilled in:Architectural Studies
Bio:She was born to a poor family but has always been a bright kid. at the age of 10 she was designing her dream home. one of architectural mastery. she loved calculating the angle of arches and depths. when she was 13 her parents were killed and she soon forgot her dreams. but then she got a scholarship to attend this school and jumped at the chance.
Others: She always has her hat on no matter what. her dad gave it to her.
Be you, Be Unique.

raelynn93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Name: Addy Seril
Appearance: HER;
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/N ... ttleme.png

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/N ... emewha.png

WHAT SHE WEARS;
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/N ... 0815_o.jpg

Majors: Mechanical, Innovative Studies, Physics
Skilled in: Math, Chemistry
Bio: Was raised by two scientist as her parents, who taught her to trust nothing other then the books she read, and the math and science she was taught. Both of her parents, at the age of 32 and 30 died, being killed by a felow scientist who wanted some of their studies. Addy was sent away to an orphanage at the age of 7, and given a psychiatric evaluation after almost killing a kid who had tried to read one of the books that Addy had been writing in, thinking the child was trying to steal her ideas. The evaluation determined that Addy was not crazy, but that she was a pure genius, raised by two clinically insane parents. She was then sent away to live and to learn at Edwards Inventors Academy when she was 16, she has been there ever since.
Others: n/a

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Name: donny delion
Appearance:Image
Majors: physics, chemistry, and innovative arts
Skilled in: mechanical trades.
Bio: very elusive and mysterious trys to keep to himself but girls flaunt to him no matter what he does.
Others: has a push dagger on him at all times
there is no guarantee in life but a life worth dying for

lugen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

[o.o.c. when do we starrrt? :] I'll delete this ]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 am

umm idk.. i wonder if the owner is still running the rp....it was up for awhile before I joined

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Hmmm, this seemed like a good one too...

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm

I am still running it, but I was in the hospital. Ill open a IC.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:39 pm

I'll jump in if it isn't too full. I'll put the profile here, kay?
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh, yay, and hope you are well !

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby est on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:46 pm

(Hope its not too late for me to get in on this)

Name: Richard Eston, Ph.D
Majored in: Medicine, Mechanics.
Appearance: He is a slim figure, he has a mechanical arm, both eyes are mechanical(http://www.steampunklab.com/pics/51.jpg < like that but physically in his head), and a mechanical leg (From the kneecap down.) He wears a black latex surgeons coat with a tophat. He has a waxed mustache and a pointy beard.
Skilled in: Absolutely anything about medicine, and mechanical grafts (limbs).
Bio: He is a medical genius, if you have any problem with your body, from surgery to sickness, he can fix it. As a weak, sickly child he focused on his studies. At the age of 16 he was granted a scholarship for medicine form the military. At the age of nineteen he graduated having majored in mechanics. During his time in the military he was used to perform amputations and replace those missing limbs with mechanical grafts. At the age of 22 he had his very own arm purposefully removed for the sake of putting on a arm that would always be ready to perform surgery. The same year his eyes began to decay, fearing the loss of his profession he made his own eyes and had them put in. At the age of 24he lost his leg in an accident, he yet again had that limb replaced. At the age of 26 he was fired from his job as a field surgeon because he was harvesting organs, he was attempting to use them to create artificial organ grafts. He was hired at the Edwards Inventors Academy as the school nurse due to his expertise in mechanical grafts.

Others: A very creepy figure, he finds great joy in piecing back together a damaged piece of flesh.

est
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:35 am

k xiphonii and est is accepted

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:06 pm

wonder when it gunna be up.....

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:46 pm

It is.
:]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lugen on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:03 am

wanna throw me a link ?

lugen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:11 am

Oohp, you got it.
:3

Lied
haah
steampunk-academy-t23587.html
here you go
:]

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:24 pm

you know you are all accepted

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!