Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Oki Ga Haru Academy{Romance//School-Based RP}{PLEASE JOIN!!}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Oki Ga Haru Academy{Romance//School-Based RP}{PLEASE JOIN!!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Sorry gaiz, back.
. . . I don't usually type guys like that.
Should Bronagh head back or will you guys look for her? o.o'

xo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 am

Right now we're heading to the cafeteria. So I guess we'll find you there or something
Last edited by xxLilly on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 am

Ignore this. My mistake >.>

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

"Who wouldn't want straight A's? Isn't that the point of school?" he asked when she had said that.

He then nodded slightly, happy he didn't ruin her good mood. He then blinked as he realized something else, "You smiled..." he started, laughing to himself. It was a start, she didn't hate him. "And maybe your right, she just seemed like she was in a hurry, maybe she was just really hungry" he joked. It proabally wasn't the time to be joking around, but someone had to lighten the mood, right? He licked his lips boredly as he saw the sign for the cafeteria, as he leaned on the door, it was then that he realized he was still holding Jen's hand. He dropped it as if it was on fire, and then whispered sorry, as he opened one of the doors for her, "After you" he said, the small blush that was forming on his face disappearing instantly.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 am

Jen scoffed, "Who said that?" The only reason she went to school was because of her parents wish. "And I mean, look a me." She emphasized herself, "Having straight A''s doesn't seem to fit."

She did smile, she had to. Hitori's sarcastic personal was amusing to her - a good way. She'd never meet anyone with Hitori personality. It was different; a new experience.

Noticing Hitori drop her hand instantly, Jen glanced down. They had been holding hands. Jen heared Hitori mumble apology and Jen nodded and looked away. He held the door open for her, and she played along making her way in first. "Thank you." She said and her eyes lip up.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

"Morning" replied Alexander smiling in return. "I wasn't sure how earlier I should arrive" he said an almost aploigetict tone in his voice.
"Shall we go down and get some breakfast?"

james.boland
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marpoison on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Mikatsu kept playing the piano, confident that she had practiced enough to sing along. She began to play a tune from one of her favorite songs, Steven, by Taylor Swift. As she played, she sang along with a strong, yet soft beautiful voice. She had the voice of an angel, a unique term that her mother used to describe her with. She smiled as she played, beginning to sing the chorus of the song. Her stress left her mind and body, letting herself go. It was a miracle. She hadn't been able to sing this well since she was two! A wonderful experience she never thought she would have again.

"Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window, I'll be the one waiting there even when its cold. Hey Steven boy, you might have me believing I don't always have to be alone. 'Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel, can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so, come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you, can't help it if there's no one else. Mmmm, I can't help myself......"
A situation is only awkward....
If you MAKE IT awkward ;D

Marpoison
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

He grinned and followed after a moment later, as he looked around. Even though this was his first time in the cafeteria, he knew it would be large, just like the dorms were. So, he looked around the crowd of still tired students for his strange and funny friend, keeping Jen close at his side, so he wouldn't lose her in the crowd. After a moment or so of looking through the small group of students, he said, "I don't see her anywhere in here, do you?" he asked, looking to his left and grinning slightly at Jen. This was the first time he smiled that much, for just one person. Strange..but, it was something he could get used to.

(Sorry I was gone for like, a entire week, I had to get a new laptop and that took a while. x-x)

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm

(It's okay :) I thought this was dying, so it's good you posted. )

As soon as the two doors to the lunch room opened, Jen came on eye contact with the large glass windows that reflected off the suns light. She blinked, turning away from the sunlight. The rather large lunch room was filled almost to the max, and Jen kept her eye on Hitori as they looked for Bronagh. "It's kinda' hard to see her, seeing as the room is packed." She said, stating the obvious. She turned around to face Hitori, but loosing him with the crowd. "Now where did he go?.." She scanned the room on her toes. Giving up, she stood on one of the tables to get a better view. Noticing a number or glares at her, she gave them a cold glance. 'What?' she mouthed to one of them.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

(I think it's still dying though, I'm hoping somehow we can revive it)

When Hitori realized that Jen wasn't there anymore, he turned around and about in confusion, looking until she saw her standing on a table, looking for their lost friend. He laughed slightly at the attention she was attracting towards herself, before walking and pushing through the crowd, until he was next to her, sitting on the table as he searched, "Hey, Bronagh! Where are you?! The rest of you idiots, pay no attention to the people on the table" he said in a slightly amused tone as the students glared at him for the comment. Oh, this was going to be a fun year alright. Now, where was she?

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm

( Spleggan pmed me about a week ago something was up with his posting, so I dunno. I don't want this to die! :3)

Jen looked down at the foot of the table, finding Hitori leaning on it, his hands cupped on his mouth. She smirked, noticing all the attention he was grabbing from the other students. She joined Hitori, "Bronagh?" She exclaimed. "Get your lazy butt over here!" She called her, thinking that would grab her attention. A number of students crowded their table, their expressions astounded. Jen rolled her eyes, and turned to face Hitori. "I don't see her." She sighed.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 am

OKHAAYYYYY.
Thank you Lilly for informing pplz of my posting phail :D *hug*
But yeah. I'm back now, but has this diiiied? ; - ;
I really like this RP.

xo

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 am

I think it has...:3 It was just oblivionboix and I for a while. We tried reviving it.. but i dunno what happened. & You're welcomee . :)

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:12 pm

I shall continue and see what happens~

~~~

I strolled into the cafeteria, and it hit me hard- it was breakfast time. The sun was up and students were swarming the place.
Jen and Hitori were nowhere in sight. I wandered through the crowd, trying to seek out Hitori's blonde birdnest or Jen's smooth, sleek brown hair.
And then, just when I thought I had found them and started making my way to them, two loud voices were yelling my name through the murmur.
I turned around and bent over double laughing, and ran over to them. Everyone was glaring and staring at the two morons on the tables, and I guessed it didn't help when a chick with pink hair jumped up and flailed/waved at them like a moron.
"HAIII GUYYYYYS!" I yelled happily, skidding to a halt at their feet.

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 pm

:D
---

"Show's over." She mumured to no one in particular. Almost giving up, Jen was about to take a seat next to Hitori until she heard a familiar voice calling out to them. She looked up, finding Bronagh standing on the table oppisite to them. "Bronagh!" Jen waved over to her pink haired friend. "Where the have you been?" She called after her, not minding the silence of the kids watching them. She smirked, glancing over to the sea of students. She took a step forward on the lunch room table she was standing on, elbowing Hitori lightly, "She's over there~" She told him.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:22 pm

"I would continue talking on the tabletops," I started, glancing around, "but I think there might be a person or two who wants to eat on these tables."
Smiling and waving at everyone surrounding my table, I hopped off and took a seat next to Jen's ankles. "Howdy up thar~" I grinned, craning my neck to look up at them. "Sorry for disappearin' earlier."

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 am

Jen looked down, meeting Bronagh with her eyes. She sighed, taking a seat down at the edge of the large table. "What happened earlier?" She asked her, as the group around them dispatched and took their seats back. The excitement was over.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

((Eep o-o I'm sorry. I think I had the same problem Spleggan had, cause I couldn't post for a while, and I couldn't even pm anyone, it would say that I'm not authourized or something like that when I tried. Sorry! D:))

Hitori nodded, and then snickered slightly when he saw Bronagh, flailing her arms and boucing around childishly as she ran towards them. He took a seat next to Jen, looking around as the small group around them wandered off to do their own thing, as if the strange little event had never even happened.

He then looked up at Bronagh as Jen asked the question, "Yeah, you seemed a little down when you left, is everything alright in that crazy little head of yours?" he joked, smirking softly, but still a little concerned.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 pm

[ That's exactly what happened to me! D: ]
~~~
I settled down into my seat and dumped my bag at my ankles, fiddling with a chain hanging off my jeans. What do you tell people you met yesterday about your personal life? Not every detail, for sure...
"Nothing's 'alright' in here," I laughed, "and I wouldn't have it any other way. That was a call from my ex."
In that split second after the word ex I thought of whether to say more or cut short there. Did they even know my ex was a girl? If they were homophobes, I was definitely screwed.
"I won't bore you with details."

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:37 pm

(Is there some kind of chain going on? Am I next? :3 )

Jennifer's curiously sparked for a bit more detail on Bronagh's ex than she was leading on, but Jen kept her mouth shut. She'd just met the girl yesterday, it wasn't like she was going to tell them everything. Jen sighed, glancing over to Hitori. She smirked, "Hitori, here, was very worried about you." She joked, playing with her arm bracelet, as she talked to them two. She watched a group of girls fall in line for food by the far side.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!