Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Oki Ga Haru Academy{Romance//School-Based RP}{PLEASE JOIN!!}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Hitori blinked, laughing in slight embarassment, "Well yeah, I was worried, why wouldn't I be?" he asked, giving Jen a innocent look. "I mean, Bronagh's a good friend, even though I only meet her yesterday." he added lamely, laughing slightly. Truth be told ,he was a bit interested in hearing about this ex, but he wasn't really the type to pry into anyone's love life, it wasn't really any of his concern, right?

He decided not to think about it much, Bronagh would share when, and if she wanted to. "And Jen, you seemed pretty worried too, standing on the tables and screeching her name was your idea, wasn't it?" he asked, a sly grin on his face as he laughed again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Oki Ga Haru Academy{Romance//School-Based RP}{PLEASE JOIN!!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 pm

[my turn, yes? :3]

~~~

I smiled and let out a low, quiet, happy sigh. I was glad they hadn't pressed on about Andrea. I mean- I wouldn't have minded talking about it, I'd like to vent it out, but then I was quite content changing topic.
It was a nice feeling being back in a little circle, and I was very thankful that I hadn't spent too long wandering on my own with no friends.
"Hitori, here," Jen started, "was very worried about you."
"Well," I smirked, glancing at Hitori, "I do like a guy that cares."
I laughed to myself and tugged on my skirt, playing with a meche of hair.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Jen bit her lip, scoffing, and turned away. "I only did that cuz Hitori was stressing." She answered lamely, not wanting to push the subject any longer. "And I wouldn't say screeching.. She mumbled, a smile tugging on her lips. She moved her gaze back to their small group, trying to hide her enjoyment on the subject. She watched Bronagh pulling down her skirt, listening to the silence. She spoke up, "Wanna' go get something to eat? I'm starving. She complained. She slowly got up to her feet, slinging her bag over her shoulder.
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

He stuck his tounge out at Jen's reaction to what he said. He then looked back and forth between Bronagh and Jen boredly. When Jen asked, Hitori nodded excitedly at the thought of food, but then realized that it was cafeteria food, and was probally/most likely sickening (or at least to him it was). He shrugged, "Eh, alright. I guess I could get something to eat, just as long as it's not green, or anything that moves" he had said, hopping out of his seat and nearly tripping. He snickered and gave of his usual bored grin, as if no one had saw that. He looked down for a moment, as if he was deep in thought, just standing there silently now.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 pm

[site ate my post .___.' ]
~~~
"Sure Jen, it wasn't screeching," I laughed. "I myself, am pro-food. No matter what they have. I'm starving."
I swung my legs over the edge of my seat and hopped up, following suit and moving to the food line. I'm a generally hungry morning person, but I slowed down when I saw the array of.. mush.
"eugh." I groaned. "I miss fry ups in Ireland. Bacon, toast, scrambled eggs... best breakfasts ever.."

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 pm

[xxLilly, can you send me the link to our RP please? I can't get to it again...]

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Jen snickered as Hitori tripped over the chair, "Nice." She remarked, trying not to laugh. She turned over to Bronagh who agreed to join them, "It wasnt." She complained, throwing her head back as they headed over to the food line. The line was empty now, and they were able to walk past first in line. She wrinkled her nose in digust as the old lunch lady smiled at them, the lady pointed at the white clumps of oatmeal and handed them all a plate. Suddenly, Jen wasn't so hungry anymore. She picked up the metal spoon, lifting up a spoonful of the food and dropping it back down. The food was sticky and the spoon sunk down to the bottom. She groaned, shaking her head and moving on. She gave the lady back her plate, deciding she was fine with a bannana or something.

(I sent it to you.)

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 pm

After seeing Jen have some sort of bleak goop poured onto her plate, I skipped away from her and Hitori and found the cereal section. I poured myself a bowl of something I think was Rice Krispies, added, milk and grabbed a shiny little spoon and headed on back to my friends.
"There's cereal over there if you two want." I smiled, gesturing towards where I had gotten mine. "I'm gonna grab us a table, kay guys?"
Following up to my own statement, I turned around and skipped away to a nearby table, where I set my bag at my ankles again and tucked into my cereal before it got soggy. I couldn't see Hitori or Jen from where I was sitting, and wondered if anyone else was nearby.

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AndyDandy on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Can I join please ?

AndyDandy
Member for 14 years

Hitori stared blankly at the mush that was in front of him. He wasn't sure if it was oatmeal or cereal, but he was positive that it was crawling on the plate. He gave the food a look of distaste, and grabbed a normal looking apple, going back to look for where Jen had ran off to and found her with the same slightly disgusted look he had a moment ago. A idea came to him as he went into his book bag, holding the apple with his free hand. He pulled out a soda and handed it to Jen.

"Good thing I prepared for horible cafeteria food, right?" he said, laughing slightly as he went to get one for himself. He was about to get one for Bronagh too, until he realized she wasn't there, having went off to get a table for them. He started to think again, spacing out for a moment.

(Sure! But I'm pretty sure it's only me, xxLilly, and Spleggan at this point, everyone else stopped posting a while ago)

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AndyDandy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:13 am

(Ah well, I'll join. Does Hitori have a roommate? :])

ID Thingy:
Name: Andrew 'Andy Dandy' Darcy
Nationality: French
Appearance: Image
(I can find an animé one if you want.)

xXx

Is it the green apple or the red apple that's bitter? Dammit... One of each it is then...
With both apples in hand, Andy slipped them into his shoulder bag and shuffled past the rest of the queue to get to the end. There was a weird blonde kid just standing there, zoned out. Andy snapped his fingers in front of him and quickly sped off, skipping the remainder of the waiting students and out into the open cantine.
All tables were taken. Some full, some with little packs, and one, just one table had a pink haired girl sitting at it by herself with a bowl of cereal.
As soon as he had spotted said lonesome girl, Andy whizzed through the crowd and arrived at the table, sitting down beside the girl.
"Hey, I'm Andy Dandy, pleasure to meet you," he smiled, bowing over a few degrees and sitting up again. "Is there anyone sitting here?"

AndyDandy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 am

[YEY NEW PERSON 83]

~~~

Rice Krispies wouldn't be my cereal of choice. I personally like the crunchy stuff. It doesn't get soggy either, and the chocolate ones are nice and OH MY GOD THERE'S A GUY HERE.
I choked on my cereal for a second before looking up, slightly teary eyed from asphyxiation. "Sorry, when did you get here?" I croaked.
Did Jen and Hitori know this guy? Or had he really just parked at the table for no reason? Well, one way to find out...
I sat up relatively straight again and flicked my fringe, looking up at the newcomer properly.

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:38 pm

( You don't have to find an anime picture, it's fine. :D , thanks for joining AndyDandy! )

Face still wrinkled with digust, Jen nodded at the lunch lady absentmindedly, dragging her plate with her. She headed over to grab a ripe looking bananna, and kept her gaze away from the white mush on her lunch tray. Looking over her shoulder, she found Hitori next to her. Looking down on his tray, it seems he'd also picked the white mush for breakfast. She opened her mouth to complain about the food, but surprised to find Hitori handing her a soda can instead. She stddied him for a second, blinking, "You didn't shake this did you?" She asked him carefully before reaching for the drink. The last thing she wanted was the soda to burst out when she opened it. She waited for Hitori's response, noticing past his shoulder that a brown haired guy walked over to Bronagh. She watched the guy curiously, and blinked back to Hitori. Could that guy be Bronagh's ex? Her mind wondered on. She smiled a bit at Hitori's remark, it was smart of him

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Hitori gave her a grin, "Nah, I'm not that cruel...well not to friends anyway" he said, opening his soda and taking a sip. He had heard a snapping sound before...maybe it was just his imagination overreacting again. He looked around for where Bronagh was sitting, and found her, talking to a guy, and looking a bit hyper. Maybe that was her ex. He pointed over to the guy, saying "Do you know him?" in a curious tone. While he waited for her response, he took a small bite of his apple, making a disgusted face afterwards. He swallowed, and threw the fruit in a nearby trashcan. It was rotten, sadly. He took another sip of soda, to rid the aftertaste of rotten fruit, waiting for Jen to say something now.

(Nope, he doesn't have a roommate. I guess he does now :D)

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:38 pm

At Hitori's reassurance, Jen reached to open her drink. Taking a seat next to him, Jen reached for a sip of the soda. Her eyes wondered around the lunch room as Hitori brought up a subject for conversation. Jennifer looked back, "That guy?" She asked, unconciously pointing at him with her finger. She studied the mystery guy again, coming at a conclusion that he was in desperate need for a haircut. She raised a brow as she watched the two of them talking, turning back, Jen shook her head. "I never seen that guy once in my life." She said, peeling the old rotton bannana she'd picked out for breakfast. "You?"

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AndyDandy on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Hey, so sorry, I was at a convention and then summer was ending and everyone was cramming in whatever fun they could have and I was rarely on the computer and now I have my Junior Cert this year so lots of studying.
And cool! Roommates it is. :]

xXx

Andy grinned and laughed a little. "I got here a few seconds ago, O Pink Haired One. And don't choke, that wouldn't be nice." he added.
The blonde kid was talking to a pretty brunette in the queue, and they were both staring at Andy and the pink haired girl. Were they staring at the strange looking girl? Or the boy? Or did they know her? All seemed possible.
"Do you know the pair pointing at us?" he asked, eyebrows raised curiously. "They seem to be curious."

AndyDandy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spleggan on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:47 am

"Oh, uhm, I met them yesterday, yeah, the brunette is Jen, my roommate, and the blonde is Hitori."
I cleared my throat and wiped my eyes, trying to collect myself. "I, uhm, assumed you knew them. So you're a complete stranger, good sir?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

[SORRY IT'S SHORRRT OAO]

xo

Spleggan
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Re: Oki Ga Haru Academy{Romance//School-Based RP}{PLEASE JOI

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:09 pm

(Sorry Ive been away for soooolong, and for the short post)

"Hmm.." Jacob said waking up from what seemed to be a long nap.
"Maybe I should Go to my dorm.." He said with a sad look, while he sat down some glasses.
"I wonder If they even know I was gone.." He said before smelling his armpit, quickly turning away, and gagged. "I just hope I have hot water.." Jacob said as he got up, walking along the pathway to the dorms. "I hope its this way. "
*When life brings you down, nothig but a frown. Turn it around upside down, it won't be awhile, it'll become a §mile.*

Only such a vast uniferse can contain such killers...

When life gives you death, You make it live.

Pika? Pika Pi ~

Blayeded
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Name: Sethra Windrunner
Race: American
Appearance: Image

Ariadne The Great
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

As I drove up to the school, I wondered what it would be like. when I finally arrived, I took a good look at the school. it seemed alright, so far. I pushed my dark hair out of my face as I stepped out of my crappy car, took my luggage and strode up to the school. as I pushed the door open, I surpressed my fears. what if it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped? I banished the thought from my mind and looked for my dorm.

Ariadne The Great
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!