Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blades and Tears IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blades and Tears IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Frost as angry. He knew that it would have only been a matter of time before Deacon came looking for him. But there was something different this time. Shantaro wasted no time with his answer. . .

With incredible speed the quiet ninja suddenly flashed in front of his enemy, his first exploding against Frostā€™s chest on impact to send the man ricocheting of the side of a tree behind him. The sound of the explosion shook the trees around them and echoed through the forest.

ā€œThe answer is, no.ā€ He said before launching into the air and coming down towards his enemy with his fiery foot.
"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feedback
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:55 pm

As Frost flew backwards he put out his foot and kicked off the tree, rolling in the air.

He landed a few metres away from Shantaro,
"That's a shame. Too weak to defend your school. Your loved ones... your... precious little Reiyu. Weakling."

He stood straight and held out his arms, which his Kusarigama were now wrapped around, and looked towards Shantaro.
"Serpent Of The Forest..." He whispered along with the quiet wind, as he flicked his finger tips, "come slowly, and wait for me." He turned and lowered his arms, closing his eyes. "Come quickly, and kill me..." His Kusarigama dropped into neat piles, "But whatever you do," He lifted his foot a little, "do not miss. I am quick. Strong. Better. I am your reflection. So come, snake, duel." He began tapping his foot on the floor, putting out his arms, with his fingers dangling down, "Or entangle yourself in my hands, and become as a friend. Kill with me, and be prepared to die with me. O, Serpent of the Forest."

He dropped down to the floor, now with his legs cross and his wrists wrapped in chains that led down to the ground.
His kusarigama had vanished...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 am

Too weak? Shantaro glared as he watched Frostā€™s spectacle. When the weapons disappeared he leapt back. He didnā€™t expect this, but he was prepared for it, no matter what it was. He would come out of this alive, he would inform the rest of the clan and he would be able to face Reiyu-kun again and show her how strong he had gotten since their last spar.

Shantaro knew that he couldnā€™t get close. Without knowledge of this attack he would be walking straight into it and that would be what Frost wanted. He would not be so foolish. Frost would have to come to him. Shantaro slammed his foot to the ground, raising the dust from it to rise up around him before firing a short line of flames from his fist and just as he had done in his training released a chain of explosions towards Deacon.

Feedback
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:19 am

The explosions hit Frost hard and yet he sat there, unflinching.

He was silent for a few moments, broken only by the wind and shaking leaves rattling in the background. He raised his chains and then clapped once, loudly. All the trees around Shantaro made a loud snap and began to fall, just as they did, Frost was on his feet with a Kusarigama in his hand and ready to strike his enemy. He jumped and swung his blade down hard,
"Strike!" he shouted as the rest of his Kusarigama burst from the soil and wrapped around Shantaro's legs. Frost landed with his blade not an inch from his opponents face. A small, thin, red line slid across Shantaros face, the chains dropped and Frost turned.
He slowly shook his head and then stood straight, his face calm, "I won't let you stand by as our home is destroyed. I am not a good man, I have done many bad things, all in the name of protecting this school. I will destroy anything that poses a threat to it... you won't even try. You don't deserve to be slain by me. By the way... If you tell the Master, he won't believe you." Frost took his Kusarigama and turned to the forest, then walking off.

A tree gave way, moaned under the stress of keeping itself up, then fell. It landed right on Frost who now lay under it, coughing.
"Gah! My rib, it's broken...You still have a chance to prove yourself. I'll live long enough for a medic to get here."

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:10 am

ā€œI understand, you may rest up now, we will take over from here.ā€

Hachi sat calm, a heavy sigh leaving his lips as the ninja left the room; that was the only one to return from a mission gone wrong. Because of a few mistakes, three ninja now lay behind enemy lines and within a few days they were to be executed by hanging. And to make matters worse, his granddaughter is one of the ninja. A decision like this would seem easy when a loved is involved, but it is the opposite. He would have to remain even more levelheaded and treat her like any other ninja. So it was now up to Hachi to decide their fate: he could either dispatch a rescue squad or let them die and attack the enemy laterā€¦

ā€œWe cannot let this injustice be carried out; you know what must be done!ā€ Haze nodded as Hachi spoke. ā€œScramble a team, but I will not force anyone to go, it is completely voluntary.ā€ With a final stroke of his brush, Hachi gave a scroll to Haze. It contained the info for the mission, it read like this:

Mission: End of The One-Eyed Dragon's Reign Updated

Type: Sabotage/Assassination/Rescue

Briefing: Warlord, Date Masamune, has gained too much power and has become merciless. He has been taking over villages and nearby cities, slaughtering women and children just because he has the ability to.

A four-man team was sent to handle this problem, but because of complications and mistakes, they were caught. Luckily one person escaped. Though the others will be executed by hanging in a few days.

It would seem his army is too big to fully destroy without the military behind us. So we will have to cripple his army indirectly...

Our mission will be to finish what the first team started and rescue the captured ninja.

Objectives: Sabotage 4/4 factories- represented by anvils circled in, orange
Poison 2/2 water supply- represented by water drops, circled in orange
Destroy 1/2 armories- represented by sword, circled in orange
Rescue 3/4 captured ninja- location circled in blue
Assassinate Date Masamune- represented by exclamation mark, circled in red.

Team:Head Ninja- Kemuri Rikers
_________
_________
_________
_________
_________
_________
Travel Plan: Follow the map to the location of the base. Depending on arrival, setup camp and wait for nightfall to begin mission.

Terrain: Plains and Forest.

Conditions: Armed patrol; Skilled enemies

Entry Plan: A-Sneak into a tunnel made by the first team that leads into the basement of the servantā€™s quarters
High risk- Enemies could have discovered route

B- Walk through the front gates, in a disguise of some sort. They let in other soldiers, merchants, and of course pretty women.
Low risk- Masters of disguise and impersonation should have no problem with this.

C- Wait till nightfall and vault over the east wall. The east wall shows to have the slowest patrol and thanks to the terrain is the lowest wall
Medium risk- Chance of being seen and may lead to unnecessary killing.

Escape Plan: Anyway possible.

Recommended Rank: Sapphire moon and above

Recommended Skills: Pyrotechnics and Explosives; Disguise and Impersonation; Stealth and Entering Methods; Escaping and Concealment; Tactics; Espionage

Recommended Equipment: Poison Pills- Capsules containing a strong poison that will fatigue its consumer for a period of time before killing them.
Will be supplied.

Explosives- Recommended way sabotaging the needed places, but this way is loud and will cause attentionā€¦so it is advised you find another way to do this.
Will not be supplied.

Chance of Survival: 37%

The Scroll was to be posted on the tree in the courtyard, where all school news or other important notices were posted. Under Kemuri's name was a space for others to write their name, which would automatically make them part of the team; unless Kemuri was to say otherwise.

Kemuri took the scroll and bowed before he left. The Courtyard was empty for the most part, but with the scroll posted it might as well be a big red sign, calling for everyone's attention. But, with the low survival rate, it would surely turn away the weak-hearted.

Removing a kunai that had been stuck in tree, he used it to hold the scroll in place. Turning on his heels, he walked off to the Equipment room to begin his own preparations. It was then that Kemuri's ears perked to a sound off in the distance. Approaching a window, he saw where tall tree peaks once stood, where now nothing but emptiness sat. Grasping his blade, he pushed himself through the window and out into the forest.

With amazing speed, he leapt from branch to branch, mind focused on where he assumed the disturbance was. It wasn't long till he came to a clearing. He scanned the forest floor for the cause before seeing Shantaro and Frost. "Round two I suppose." He said to himself as he quietly sheathed his sword.

Crash! A tree had landed on Frost."Gah! My rib, it's broken...You still have a chance to prove yourself. I'll live long enough for a medic to get here." Frost exclaimed.

"Clumsy fool. What you get for having no real control of your technique." Kemuri spoke to himself once more. "Now what will you do?" He said referring to Shantaro and his possible choices. Kemuri, himself was in no rush to interrupt what was going on, only if death was near to either of the students, would he interfere. For now though, he would enjoy what he saw and heard; it looked like things would be OK.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Siro-Kia watched absently as Kemuri posted a mission sheet. She nodded and climbed gracefully from the treetop, soon on the ground, she walked over to the paper and wrote her name on the paper.
She turned and ran towards the tree, jumping onto a branch and over the wall, she landed gracefully in another tree. In the distance Siro-Kia could see a tree fall. She smiled and began a quick trip through the trees until she could see the battle. She crouched in the tree, just out of sight, she smiled as she watched the fight.
Frost and Shantaro fighting? What a surprise and amusement to me!
The young student leaned back against the tree, letting a foot dangle from the branch, she was now in a sitting position as she watched the fight, both feet dangling from the branch.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!