Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blades and Tears IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blades and Tears IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Hachi's and Kemuri's food had arrived and been consumed. Though they delayed it for a while, half expecting Ran to return from her mission, but an hour had passed and still no word... The two continued to sit and discuss matters of Shifting Shadows, mainly its students and upcoming events; so it was almost perfect timing when they received news of the sparring match between Shantaro and Frost.

They watched the fight briefly, no one had even seen them watching from the window; they left as the fight became interfered with. The fight may have been a little rough for a spar, but it was nothing new to Shifting Shadows. Matches were always being taken personal, so as long a there was no death, it was fine; though that wouldn't stop Shantaro and Frost from cleaning the training room for a week.

It was now mid-day and Kemuri and Hachi had retreated back to The Master's room...

"So, will that be all master?" Said a sweet, young girl's voice.

"Yes, you may leave." Hachi nodded and waved the girl off. The girl was there to deliver his messages: a letter to Frost and Shantaro, giving them assigning them their punishment. Hachi never delivered things like that himself, but it was just as effective. When you received one there was no warning, but you knew you did something so there was never any argument.

"That was a pretty impressive fight, though I'm sure the Shantaro could have survived." Kemuri stated, leaning casually against the wall. "Mhmm... True, the right explosive would have stopped the blade's movement. But, Frost's attack is meant to do as much mental damage as it does physical; intimidating his opponent until he thinks there is no escape but through death." Hachi took his seat at the head of a very long table, combing his fingers though his beard as he did so.

Nodding in agreement, Kemuri left the wall. "I have business that I have to take care, I will return after." He was of course talking about sleep he hadn't rested in days. Hachi nodded signally it was OK for Kemuri to leave, but before he could leave, a distressed looking ninja stumbled in.

"Sorry to burst in like this Master, but I have urgent news; your granddaughter has been captured along with two other ninja!" Despite the intensity of the news, Hachi remained calm and simply let out a heavy sigh. "Shut the door Haze... As for you, just breathe and take a seat; explain to me what happen." Kemuri shut the door, no longer worried about his rest as more important mater came to hand.

So there the three sat as the ninja explained how their mission went wrong...
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Yarin looked at Hiroshi with a smile. "Something just happened here 4 years ago" She sighed a nostalgic and happy sigh. "A boy was being attacked and he almost got killed. I saved his life though" she said with a smile on her face. "I guess that's part of the reason why I love this spot so much. Because I saved someone's life here. It created a new motivation to become a successful ninja. To help out people and save lives just like I did 4 years ago" She smiled and looked down. It was somehow a bit embarrasing when you thought of how ill-tempered she could be. But Nonetheless it was true and she cherished that moment very much.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Hiroshi smiled a little as he listened to the story. he had to admit that it was somewhat ironic, given how she was infamous for her temper, but it made sense. Protecting people was a good goal to have. Hiroshi personally didn't have any goals himself except to be a good ninja and spend time with Yarin, but he could try to protect people too. After all, he wasn't about to leave her side and if she was protecting people, he would too.

"That sounds awesome. Wish I was there to help," he told her.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Shantaro stopped a few meters from Reiyu when she turned, his hat still covering his eyes. He knew that she was looking at him the way that she had always looked at him, as the rival, the competition. Yes, she was his competition. Why was he following her, she asked. Could she not see his intent?‹
What if she had not stepped in to save him from Frost? Would he have survived? That is what concerned him. What if Frost was stronger? He lifted his hat just enough to see her confused face. Shantaro didn’t want her to find out alone here in the woods. If that sadistic monster was angry there was no telling what he would do.

“Again you flatter yourself woman. I was mearly lost in thought while out on a stroll. You just happened to be going the same way I was.” He knew that she would never buy that. It didn’t matter though. No matter what he told her the response would still be the same. Then suddenly Shantaro jumped back just as a kunai past before him and sticking itself into the tree beside him. Quickly he checked for the source, but there was nothing. Attached to the kunai was a parchment. He yanked the kunai from the tree trunk and read the letter. He let out a long sigh.

“They want me to clean the Training Hall.”
"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." Genghis Khan

Feedback
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Reiyu stared at Shantaro a bit longer. Flattering herself? Would if be called flattering if it was plain obvious he was following her? Aha. The same we he was going. Right, like he would want to come to the forest of all places. She didn't buy his cover-up comment. The real reason was plain obvious, and the problem was that he didn't want her to get hurt. Did he forget that she could fight just as well as he could? That was rather...offensive now. But being her quiet self, she didn't say anything, With a small bite of her bottom lip, her stormy eyes gazed over to the whizzing kunai which embedded itself into the truck of a thick tree. They must have found out about the spar, or rather, the death-match.

“They want me to clean the Training Hall.”, he had sighed. Well, she guessed he deserved it, but anyhow...there was still that problem. Did he think she was weak? Someone in need of protection? She didn't hate Shantaro, simply because hate was a strong word. She preferred strongly dislike, and no, she did not strongly dislike him either. It was a simple relationship of competition and friends, and she was certain the feeling was mutual.

Then it clicked.

Was this his way of paying her back for saving his ass? Stalk her around and protect her from whatever? The thought of having a little servant/guard was a good one, but she wouldn't allow it.

"Get to it, then." She muttered, resuming her walk deeper into the forest.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:54 am

Shantaro hated the thought of leaving her to clean the hall, but it seemed as though he had to. He watched her turn herself back towards the forest and away from him. It felt almost wrong to leave, but if he had been summoned to clean then surely Frost would have been as well. And even if Frost did not come, Rei was still a ninja and as she had said back there in the training hall, she was as good as he. Plus she did defeat him in their last spar. He comforted himself with that thought before turning back towards the devastated training hall. She would be alright.

The training hall was impressively mangled. Cleaning it was going to take time. Shantaro lowered his hat and sighed. He began lifting splintered floor boards and bits of training dummy and equipment up off of the ground. Manual labour, he despised it. Then he stopped. Blood? He wasn’t injured and he didn’t hit Frost hard enough to constitute this much of it. Slowly Shantaro began pulling up boards following the traces of red. He stopped. Someone’s foot. Had he been caught in the attack? Quickly Shantaro ripped up the remaining boards that covered the body. Was this from the dance? No... this was something different. He had to report this. Quickly he ran to the door and yelled out for a medic.

Feedback
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Frost stopped the yell.
"The boy's dead, Shantaro. The floor gave way when he tried to leave during the dance. The weight of all that wood crushed his ribcage, it would have been quick."
He then continued into the room seeing that it was cleaned up quick a bit, "Listen... I wish to apologise to you, personally. I understand the fight got out of hand, I will surely find a way to punish myself for this misdeed." With a little smirk he patted Shantaro's shoulder and began piling up bits of wooden debris, keeping them clear from the uncovered body. Shantaro was too quick in finding it, and Frost was bloody lucky to have been able to make this look like an accident. It was far too close. He would have to think carefully about this Shantaro man, perhaps he could be useful for...
"Shantaro-san?" Frost begun, "Could I ask of you, a favour?"

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:29 pm

"That sounds awesome. Wish I was there to help"

Yarin looked down a bit before sighing as she looked up again. "You know, at some point I'm glad I was alone at the time. After he had left I realised why I was training to become a ninja and what my goal is. I realised what I was aiming for. I have a feeling that I wouldn't have realised that if someone had been with me" she said. "But I still love more than anything in the whole world" she said tackling Hiroshi. "Hiro... let's make a promise" she said looking at him. "Let's promise to be together forever. Let's promise each other that we'll die together" she said.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Hiroshi felt his smiled widened at what she said and nodded immediately. He murmured, "Of course we'll be together forever. I want to be with you forever and I promised never to leave your side. And when I die, I want you in my arms. I love you too."

With that said, he sealed his promised with a kiss.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:55 pm

So Frost did come after all. Then there was no more need to worry about Rei.

The boy was dead, indeed. Shantaro looked at the floor boards lain beside the young student, he looked at the blood stained on his lips, and the slight trail of blood. The gravitational droplets of blood, the boy was carried. Shantaro was no fool. What was Frost’s game?

A favor, he said. Shantaro wondered. What could he possibly want from him? He did remember him mentioning something about wanting some of his explosives before the start of the match. Could that be what he wants? No, there had to be more. He could easily acquire explosive here in Shifting Shadows. Frost was interested in him, there was no mistaking it.

“A favor? What would someone like yourself need from a lowly ninja like myself?”

Feedback
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Frost smiled and stood close to Shantaro, close enough for it to be uncomfortable for either of them, and he spoke clearly and quietly:
"I need talented fighters, like yourself, because I fear the school may be in danger from something. We may need to band together to help protect the school. I fear it may be certain people within the school who wish to create such a danger for us all. I need you to help me find out who these people are, without alerting the school, we don't want these people to know we're onto them." He paused. "I could teach you great things, Shantaro, marvelous things. Moves that could shake the earth and destroy giants. I know certain techniques that can only be used by people like yourself, but I will only teach you them if you help me." He stood back and sighed happily, "and I do need those explosives off of you. I'd make them myself but I can never get the casing right. It always cracks or breaks. Very messy. Just sit them in my room, thank you." He smiled happily, yet somehow eerily at the same time. People never saw Frost smile. Not even when he was at his happiest. "I trust you know the forest well? Head deep into it, go east. You'll find a clearing with a rock in it's center. Meet me there in twenty minutes."

Frost disappeared in a flash, running through the school and into the forest. The trees whirred past him quickly and he jumped into a clearing. There was no rock, but that was good, he needed it not to be there.
"I hope he shows... I don't want to have to kill that fool...He could be useful." He said before lifting his hands to his chest, interlocking his fingers and leaving only two of his middle most fingers sticking up, against each other. He whispered some words to himself in quiet meditation, waiting for Shantaro.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 pm

The school in danger? Who within the confines would want its destruction? The Shifting Shadow’s was Shantaro’s home and if it was threatened he would do everything in his power to protect it. But was it really in danger? Deacon didn’t seem like the kind of man that would be so noble. And why didn’t he go to the master with the information that he had? Surely the master would know of such a plot or at least wouldn’t be one of the conspirators.

Shantaro stood at the entrance way looking down at the boy’s body. Twenty minutes to meet him in the forest clearing and he would teach him special moves. It sounded like a trap. But what if it wasn’t. Reason told him that he should head to the master, reason told him that he shouldn’t go, but curiosity told him different.

Shantaro found himself in his room, looking over his supplies. In case it was a trap he would need a few things. If it wasn’t a trap and Deacon was telling the truth, he would still need them. Before leaving the Shifting Shadow’s he stopped by Frost’s room and left the explosives in a bag that he asked for on his bed. Shantaro stopped for a moment in the room, looking around. Then slowly tilted his head and left.

Quickly he made his way through the forest. Shantaro stopped in one of the high trees over looking the clearing. For a long moment he scouted the clearing. He could see Frost meditating. He hoped things wouldn’t go wrong.

“I’ve come.”

Feedback
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Frost was deep in thought when Shantaro had arrived. He was thinking about his time when he was just a fresh-faced student with nothing to his name. A horrible time for him indeed.

He opened his eyes and unlocked his hands, "Good. I'm glad to see that you came." He looked to the trees as wind gently caressed them. "We will use this area to train. I know you have your doubts, I would too. But I assure you I have not lied at all. We will fight to keep the school, others will come against us from within it's walls to take us down, and the building with it. Not a word of that is a lie. I know I'm not known to be a nice man, or even kind, but I will never tell a lie. I swear it." He turned and raised his arms, fingers outstretched, "I havn't told the master of this danger to the school because I am scared that his right hand man 'Haze' may be one of the very people I wish to save it from. He may be using his position and the trust the master has for him for his own deeds. Everything that goes to the master must first go through that man, and that is why I cannot tell him. If you still do not trust me, I suggest you kill me now. If you do, drop those things you brought with you and bow."

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 am

Bow? We had only just formally met and already he wants me to trust him and bow. Such little evidence had been produced for him to be trusted so easily. Haze? One of the conspirators? He was one of the most trusted of the ninja in Shifting Shadows. Shantaro wasn’t buying it.

“I’ve been among Shifting Shadow’s my entire life. This life is all I know and I would protect it with my life,” He began, “You say that it is in danger and I do believe that it might very well be. You say that you don’t lie and yet you do not seem to speak the full truth. Haze is a good man and has never given any suspicion of anything other. You on the other hand Frost have, as you say, have given nothing but suspicion. True, the Shifting shadows is in danger. But I think that it is in danger of you!”

That very well may have been the most words Shantaro had ever spoken in a row.

Feedback
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 am

Frost turned,
"are you a fool?! I have nothing! Only this school! Only this life! Only these blades! I would protect it with my life! I have given it blood and pain! I have devoted every inch of my body to keep it alive and strong. What have you done!? I have killed hundreds of men. Hundreds! I have destroyed towns and collapsed an entire family of ninjas to protect this place! And when I say that it is in danger you dare to disbelieve me just because you have had the pleasure of not coming close to death to keep a bed and roof over your head?!" That was probably the most Frost had ever told any living thing about himself. Not an ounce of it a lie. A first for him, he usually slips a lie in somewhere -- but not here.

He lifted his Kusarigama off of his shoulders and threw them to a tree which they tightly bound them selves around with just the momentum of the throw. He then proceeded to remove his shirt and reveal his muscular chest. It was extremely pale, and his back was covered in what looked like scar tissue. He turned his shoulder to face Shantaro, then lifted his left leg. Then quickly, he stamped the leg down again and raised his arms, putting himself in a strange position, that might be more common in Flamenco dancing.
"I wanted to wait. I'll have to show you now..." He inhaled, then exhaled, slowly. Calmly. "Dancing Wolf." he mused to himself, and in a flash he was on his knee before Shantaro, his fist pushed forcefully against his chest.
"If this hurts... Imagine what someone like you could do with a move like that..." He withdrew his hand and as he raised himself, brought his left leg forward, sweeping Shantaro's and causing him to fall, then flipping back and landing exactly where he previously was, where his shirt sat, which he quickly put back on again.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 am

Shantaro recovered quickly from the fall, his eyes were wide beneath the shadow of his hat. How could someone move so fast? He clutched his chest feeling the pressure of his fist still there. Had he lacked in his training so much that he could barely see his movements?

Slowly Shantaro stood tall in the grassy clearing. “You say that you care, but you treated the death of that boy with such unimportance. How can I trust your words?”

(Sorry for such a short post, at work :P)

Feedback
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Frost looked into Shantaro's eyes,
"Shantaro... Death is a part of our lives. If we allow sadness into our hearts with each death that comes, we will never grow as warriors." The wind blew harshly as Frost drew a small circle in the dirt with his foot, his face maintaining a blank expression.
"Shantaro, You may never trust me. But we still must fight for the same thing. Think about everything I've said, for the school's sake. If you wish to join me, fight for the school along with me, then I'll expect a hand written note from you sent to my room. Sign it and mark it with a drop of your own blood. If not, you are as good as dead. If I have to fight you, I will not hesitate to kill you."
And with that Frost left, running quickly through the trees. When would that fool hurry up and listen to him!? Damn that Shantaro! He was slowing down Frost's plans!

Within ten minutes Frost was out of the forest and headed into a small town.
He hid inside a small alley until an old woman walked past. He grabbed her and pulled her into the alley. There was a loud crack and after a few minutes the old woman walked back out again, smiling. She headed down the streets to a pub that was already filled with drunks and loud music. Already a few people had noticed her, the type of people that noticed she was frail. She shook her head and head back out, with three men following her now. Her pace picked up, just as theirs, and after a little while they were out of the village, bordering on the outskirts of the big forest.
"hey lady!" The largest one shouted, causing her to stop and turn, looking scared.
"don't be scared. Just give us all the money you got and you can go." Said another, laughing. The lady didn't respond, she turned and ran slowly into the forest. The men chased her and stopped in front of her, the trees now around them.
"Now we're gonna have to teach you some manners..." Said the largest one again, and the lady finally responded. With a strange voice. A deep, man's voice. Frost's voice.
"I think it's me who's going to have to teach you manners!"
"what the hell.." He said.
The lady's skin began to tear like paper and lightly fly into the sky, turning into ash and then into nothingness, peeling away to reveal Frost smirking, and twirling a Kusarigama.
The men began to run, but already Frost had thrown his blade. It hit their legs, severing them in half. The men fell in shouts of pain. A blade hit into each of their backs, and pulled back, lifting them into the air and then allowing them to fall in front of Frost's wild smirk.
"I'll be glad to use your forms. Could be useful should everything fail." He lifted up the three chains and spun them above his head, "you should be ashamed of yourselves." he tutted then slammed the blades down, each hitting directly in the middle of their foreheads.

Frost jumped into the trees and began running through the branches. Until he eventually reached the school.
He landed in the courtyard with a thump and then took his usual spot at the tree. He sat back and watched the students walk past.
"Soon...Soon." He mused.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Siro-Kia sighed as she finished the final detail of her painting.
She went back to her room and put everything away before returning to the courtyard and climbing into a tree, where she relaxed in the sunlight, her brown hair waving about her.
She didn't mind that she was still dressed for training, she rather liked her outfit.

Siro stood up with a sigh for a moment and climbed higher in the tree, pausing to pull her hair up and clip it in place, she was off again in a moment, climbing and jumping from branch to branch, she climbed to the top and sat down, letting the sun's golden rays wash over her. It gave her a sense of calm, being up here like this.
"To be a bird," she mused as she thought.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Shantaro was kneeling in the grass with his hands on his hips. It was nearing noon and already it seemed as if an entire day had passed. His eyes were closed as he meditated. Never before had the need to meditate been so great for him. He was conflicted with his good nature, he debated trusting the untrustworthy, he imagined what kind of dangers might plague his beloved town and most of all, he contemplated his own strength. Death is apart of them, he said.

All this time Frost had been excelling in his skills because in the field he has been going for the kill. While he has only been training in the school and only been going to disable. Frost would have killed him back in the training hall. Shantaro knew that now. Slowly he tightened his fists.

As good as dead he said. Join or die, he said. Shantaro would protect the school and the students, but he would do it on his terms. He wasn’t going to be bullied onto a side, especially without concrete evidence. He opened his eyes. The sun had moved, it was now mid-afternoon. Slowly he rose up, his fists glowed red before bursting into flames. He needed to train and this time, the training would be like nothing before. A quick stance and his fist exploded from his side. A short line of flame erupted from him followed by a chain of minor explosions as he released a few concealed hand bombs.

“Ninja are trained to kill, Shantaro.” He reminded himself. He turned and spun into a tornado kick, his feet igniting into flames as his fists had done. The tree trunk that he struck exploded as his foot ignited small bombs. Strength and explosive aren’t enough, he murmured remembering Deacon’s attack on him.

“Rei.” Her name passed his lips. Slipping away into the forest, Shantaro began a new training regime.

Feedback
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Frost had almost lost himself into a sleep as he shook himself up and jumped to his feet.

Everything around him told him a something. The wind blew with a strange taste to it, a smell, a smell of burning. Shantaro was not going to join him... unless Frost found another way.
No! A voice rang in his head. Frost instantly ran and jumped to the forest again. He fell gracefully.
"Why are you back?" he said to himself, and in his head, he heard an answer.
'Because you are not strong enough to do this. Let me do it.' It hissed
"Okay. But only for him." Frost said as the branches lashed his back. He closed his eyes and his consciousness slipped from him.

He landed with a loud thump, standing on his feet in his meditation stance. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled. He reached into his shirt and withdrew his mask, then snapped it in half. He dropped the halfs and ran through the trees. He ran and ran and eventually came to Shantaro. He jumped and landed before him.
"you must the be pitiful dog! I will give you one last chance to join! I will not be as kind as my brother!" A new expression sat strong on his face. Rage.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!