Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blades and Tears IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blades and Tears IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 am

Deacon Frost had been idly wandering the grounds with a strange smirk that barely registered on his face, but seemed to be amplified due to it's being a stark reflection of his usual expressionless self. His idle thoughts were frozen only by a shrill feeling in the air near him. Indeed it was near... He walked through the training quaters and again felt it, but stronger. It was fear. He walked past a door and heard small, muffled voices.

'My teacher wanted me to spar with people while standing on one foot...' those words were almost as sweet as beautiful music to his ears. He opened the door swiftly, his Kusarigama's chains clinking a little in unison.
"Hello..." He looked them up and down, "Children." He was disappointed to say the least. He gave a strange little stance as he rested his self against the door frame,
"ah! Yarin, correct? ... Shuriken? ... Silly toys. What things children play with. Shouldn't you all be in class, or meditating instead of wasting time idly in here?" He moved into the room, scratching the back of his head bringing with him a strange breeze of icy air.
"And you... Yagi?... You train in a few of my specialties. Geography, stealth, that kind of thing. Interesting. If you take it seriously you should be meditating with all of your spare time." He smirked and closed the door behind himself. Frost turned back to the young Ninjas. Another strange air of ... something about him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 am

Yagi looked over at Frost and thought to him self "I have a bad feeling about this guy.." Yagi yelled out "Hey..Arn't you Frost? I heard you where pretty good in a fight..To good for me to take on." Yagi scratched his head thinking "Why is he here? I never spy on him mainly for he freaks me out!" Yagi let out a big yawn and said "Oh before I forget..Hey Yarin can I have some yen?"

Yagi always wants yen so he can go to his favorite noodle shop at the closes town not far from here. Also he wants to get out of there because he's just scared and freaked out by Frost. Just because he has a bad feeling about him. Yagi said "Well can I? Be nice you almose got the thing down there. That could have hurt a lot more then you can think!"
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:29 am

Yarin glared at Frost's comment about her choice of weapon and slid her fingers across one of her double bladed daggers.

"Hey..Arn't you Frost? I heard you where pretty good in a fight..To good for me to take on."

As Yagi said this Yarin grabbed his shoulder to get him to shut up hoping he would get the message. Relieved that Yagi quickly changed the subject she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Yarin can I have some yen?"

Yarin looked at Yagi with her serious eyes. "Going for noodles again? You already owe me 1500 Yen, you know. I can't go on lending you money" she rolled her eyes again and then turned her attention towards Frost for a second. "Frost was probably looking for a fight but Take my advice. Keep your mouth shut when he's near. Frost is one the people you don't wanna mess with" With those words Yarin dragged Hiroshi out of the hall. "I wanna go to the waterfall before the noon-sun" se said while trying to drag her boyfriend along.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 am

Yagi was watching Yarin and Hiroshi leaving the room and thought to him self “Think of something fast to get you out of here with this person that might just be insane.” After seconds of no talking Yagi smiled and said “Well I better get some yen from Yarin and get to the noodle shop.”

Yagi rushed to the exit and said “See you later frost.” Yagi thought to him self “That was close…Well I better get that yen and get some noodles. She won’t mind me owning her more yen right?” Yagi stop for a second and thinks "I'll go the othere way Yarin is still mad at me as far as I know for the "Kun" thing." So Yagi walked the othere way hoping to find Reiyu and she might give Yagi some yen...

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 am

"You should really work on your temper. One of these days, you're really going to hurt poor Yagi-chan," Hiroshi teased with a grin as he followed his girlfriend. He didn't really mind when she dragged him somewhere. It meant she was a strong woman and he liked strong women. It meant he could respect her.

He shivered a little, however, when he remembered Frost. He murmured, "That Frost guy is good, but creepy. I can't believe the Master lets him stay here. I feel like he's going to murder us all in our sleep. He's wrong about your choice of weapons, though. You look beautiful when you use your shuriken. Beautiful, but deadly."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 am

"Beautiful, yet deadly. Just like any female ninja should be" she laughed. "I think Frost creeps most people out, but the master wouldn't let him stay here if he was a threat to anyone. I trust 100% in the master's decisions" She embraced Hiroshi again. She then let go of him and started running towards her room. "I'll meet you here in 30 minutes. I just need to change my clothes before we leave" she yelled back at him as she ran.

((Sorry for the short post))

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Yagi took his sweet time walking to the room where Reiyu is, on his way he thinks "I don't need to her right? I remember failing some ones missions..Somthing about breaking important things. It might not be her, it could be some one ealse." For some time of thinking Yagi made it to the training all is where Reiyu is.

Yagi walked into the room heading right to Reiyu saying "Hey Reiyu, can I have some yen?" If there is no job for Yagi to do at the time he will ask people for yen just so he can have some noodles. Yagi must love his noodles a lot more then people think. Yagi started thinking wile smiling after asking for some yen "Frost scared me like crazy back there. I hope I never get in the same room as him again."

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

"I'll be waiting for you beautiful," Hiroshi said with a smile as he watched Yarin leave. He looked down at his own clothes and decided to do the same. After all this was sort-of a date, right? Or at least they were hanging out. He shrugged as he headed towards his own room. It didn't really matter. Training clothes started to smell after awhile so it was only proper that he should wear a fresh outfit.

Thirty minutes later, Hiroshi was back at the spot Yarin told him to meet him. Sure enough, he was now wearing a a dark blue version of his outfit instead of a black one. Of course, his boa-staff was strapped to his back as well. A ninja was never without his or her weapons. One never knew when someone was going to attack.

(It's fine with me, Lee.)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Reiyu's eyes trailed over to the scorched wood as it made impact, burning slightly. No surprise, of course there was someone watching her, but that burst of small flames were more enough to startle her, though she didn't allow it to show in her expression, until she saw who it was, that it. She could feel the wind that Shantaro had fall into place beside her, and out of plain obviousness, began to tease her about something that she wanted to strangle that neck of his until he pleaded for air.

Heh.

Still facing the punching bag, however, Rei repressed the urge to simply turn around and punch Shantaro square in the jaw, but thought over it twice, finding it better if she didn't. It was true, her punches were slower that yesterdays, and Shantaro was more than correct. She did have a rough night, in fact, studying for that stupid spiritual refinement exam of hers, staying up all night manipulating elements out of her palms. Molding water, molding fire, molding rocks, it was all so damn difficult.

She could have just asked for some help, you know, but her pride was boosted when she finished the task independently and confident enough to say she passed with good marks. It was that feeling she had. Turning around to look at her rival, but childhood friend, her dark grayish-blue orbs merely blinked at his hidden ones, that straw hat of his shadowing them. Her lips curved to form the two-syllable word, sounding out the word bluntly and albeit a bit emotionless.

"Stalker." She murmured, stormy eyes focused on his shadowed ones, and with that, once again continued her punches and kicks to the punching bag, disregarding her poor rival completely.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:43 am

A small breeze came through the window, the air flirting with the master's old gray hair. He was in the middle of morning meditation. His eyes closed, legs crossed, hands locked forming the hand seal of a tiger, and body hovering off the ground. He couldn't seem more distracted and at peace, yet with his advanced skills, he was still very aware of what was going on; and it would seem he would have to administer a mild scolding to Frost. Unlocking his hands, he ended the air manipulation and floated back to the ground. His eyes opened as his legs followed, body stretching to its full length.

"Ahhh, Haze no need for the formalities." Hachi addressed the ninja kneeling before him. "Thank you Master Hachi." Kemuri replied, taking to his feet "I have returned, the mission was success; the gang will cause the people no more trouble." Hachi nodded and placed his hands in the sleeves of his chang pao. "I see... No problems I hope, I did expect you back before sun rise." A small smile spread on his face as he teased the ninja. "Well they were having a celebration, so I decided to join in the festivities." Kemuri chuckled, thinking about a bottle of saki he had stolen, for his own celebrations later. "Good, very good...Would you care for breakfast then?" Hachi walked toward the door, assuming the ninja would say yes.

It wasn't a far walk from the master's room to the mess hall; just a simple stroll through the courtyard was all it took. The courtyard itself had a hand full of occupants, all taking part in meaningless chatter or simply resting, though all talk stopped as they passed. Everyone made sure to stay out of their way and bow, showing their respect to Master Hachi and his Right Hand: Haze.

"What a nice day it is, wouldn't you say so Haze?" Hachi stated as he gave a kind smile to group of younger students. "Yes it is...though I prefer the light of the moon." Approaching the doors to the mess hall, two students hurriedly opened them before bowing. "Mhmm...I as well like the crisp air of the night and the glow of the moon." The two continued in and took their seats.

The mess hall was quite big, full of Tatami style tables and chairs and a student ran kitchen. Some preferred to grab some fruit or to eat elsewhere. But for the master and his company, they received special treatment. On a deck just through a small doorway, sat the master’s personal eating space. It was outside with a shelter above, to protect him from bad weather; so it wouldn't be long before the two were catered to.

Sitting down on opposite ends, they waited for a student to take their order. And as if reading their mind, a young girl approached them. The girl bowed and gave them a cheery smile. "Master Hachi, Haze-sama, how may I help you?" They both gave her a small nod, before ordering. "The usual, will do." The usual consisted of steamed rice, grilled fish, and tea. She gave them another smile and bow before taking her leave.

"You wouldn't have seen Ran by chance?" Hachi was speaking of his grand daughter, whom usually joined him at breakfast. "No, I haven't...Would you like me to find her?" Kemuri said getting to his feet. "No, no, sit down. That is quite fine, I'm sure she will make her appearance soon.” Ushering Kemuri to take his seat again, they sat and continued in light chatter as they waited for their meal to arrive...
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:22 am

Frost took in a deep breath of air in the now quiet room as he looked around. It was completely silent, regardless of what noise surrounded the room, the thick walls kept it out.
Within the room the only movement was that of dust slowly falling to rest on the floor, and on Frost's strong shoulders who turned and left the room quickly, through the following halls and back out to the courtyard. He noticed a few students looking in his direction, keeping their voices low and likely talking of some made-up story that was said to be true about him. Frost was used to that sight by now and so, he walked right past them, keeping his eye on the horizon.

His feet took speed and his momentum took him off of the school grounds, into the air. He put his legs together, and his arms out to the sides as his body began to arc and fall to the trees below. As he brought in his arms he sped through branches and leaves, breaking with ones make contact with his body. He turned his back to the floor and began feeling the whipping of all the branches hitting against his back replying with no movement or even a twitch of pain in his face. The branches slowed his movement and he landed on the soft grass crouched with his Kusarigama gently knocking against each other.

Frost turned to a large tree and spun. His Kusarigama slid off but he grabbed their weights in his right hand and spun them until their blades stuck into the trunk of that tree. He stopped and looked to the chain, the metal weights still in his palm. Frost pulled and the four blades came back taking a huge chunk of the tree with them. He raised his foot quickly and kicked into the middle of the wood and caused it to break into a hundred peices, freeing the blades. He spun the chains above his head and then pulled diagonally, the Kusarigama cut through the hundred peices turning them into little splinters. Frost spun again, as the blades narrowly avoided the blades of grass below, he raised them and brought them down again, they cut through the splinters which fell and rested on the grass.

The blades and the chains fell in a pile before Frost as he looked around to check that there were no onlookers. He sensed and saw no one, not even a single animal. He lifted his shirt and revealed a leather belt that went round his left shoulder and diagonally across his chest. The belt held a blank, expressionless, white mask which he removed before letting his shirt fall down again.

Frost looked to the inside of the mask with a strange sense of fear. He was a man who liked to think, plan, and understand his enemy before striking. He could read every movement that was going to be made from a persons stance and their muscles. Their faces would show their emotions, how panicked or calm they were, and there eyes where they would strike. But this mask, showed nothing. It was a good thing he made sure that people were afraid of that mask, and of him. He didn't want another person to wear a mask like this. That would be deadly. If he were to fight with that person, he may actually have a challenge for once.

The mask itself was made of a strange steel, that was said to be impossible to dent or break. It was painted to resemble glass, to make it appear more frail so that his enemies wouldn't throw their hardest hits against it. It was a bit of a stupid trick to have, but when it worked, it often gave him time to make a killing blow.
Frost put the mask back on the belt under his shirt before checking the area for people again. He hated being watched when he was alone. He hated being seen practicing his techniques and when he saw that there was still nary a living creature around, he straightened his back put his hands together in a prayer-like manner. He focused on the memory of that young boy from earlier, remembering every detail on him. From his blue eyes to his scarred fingers, his pale skin, his tiny sandals. Every detail.
The air around Frost turned blue in a hazed aura of energy. The grass within the aura shook wildly as if in an aggressive storm. The aura turned green and even bigger, and more violent. Frost's long hair whipped the air like black tendrils in the torrent of air.
There was a quiet bang, the aura turned white and closed on Frost.
There was silence again, save for the wind dancing through the trees branches. Were Frost once stood, was a young man. The same young man who had lost two of his fingers to Frost. He looked at his hand, the fingers that were now stumps were completely healed over.
He laughed to himself and sighed happily.
"Ah, it's only a matter of time." He said as his skin tore like paper. The body exploded without a sound, the skin flying only a few feet before turning to thin smoke and vanishing. Frost was back again.
"I need less mass. This hair has to go." He said as he kicked up one of his Kusarigama and began swinging it around quickly. Clumps of black hair fell from his head and when he stopped his hair was no longer long but now short and spiked up a bit at the front.

By the time he had returned to the school he was completely comfortable with his new hair. He noticed a few odd looks and even a few who appeared a little shocked as they realised who it was they were looking at. He slung his Kusarigama over his neck as usual and continued to the training halls.
Last edited by GhaKha on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Yarin losened her hair-knot as she entered her room. Her long, dark hair not just hang loose down her back. She smiled as she ran a brush through it so it wouldn't be impossible to comb once it was wet. She grabbed some clothes, which was an imitation of her training outfit, and tossed them down a basket where she also kept her soap and a towel. She stepped into the washroom and showered pretty quickly making sure she washed away all the potential sweat from her training. Once in her room again after dressing herself Yarin stood in front of a mirror and tried to figure out what to do with her hair. After using some time thinking she decided to just make it into long braid that would hang down her back. She then grabbed her daggers, secured then at their rightful places on her body and ran out her room. She had a feeling she was running bit late.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:30 pm

"Yarin-chan, you're late," Hiroshi said happily when he saw Yarin running towards their meeting place. He grinned when he saw her. She was truly beautiful. He spoke, "Take too long with deciding what to wear? You're gorgeous no matter what."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Yarin smiled at Hiroshi's comments about her. "Why thank you, and you look so handsome no matter what you wear, Hiro" She said as she stopped in front of him causing her braid to dance around in the air for a short while. "And no it wasn't my clothes... It was my hair" she said poking out her tungue at her boyfriend. "c'mon before the sun gets too high" she said and started walking towards the mountains.

Yarin knew her way arouynd the mountains since she had been exploring them since she was a kid. She started hiking up here only a short while after getting accepted into Shifting Shadows and this place was close to her heart not to mention deeply burried in it juat as Hiroshi was. They were eaded for the hidden waterfall, which was located around the middle of the mountain behind a jungle of greenery and a rocly path that only swift and agilet people could cross. In other words only ninjas. Yarin worked her way up doing her best to make sure both she and Hiroshi were safe all the time and she Knew Hiroshi did the same thing.

Yarin smiled as they finally reached the waterfall. She rushed to the water and slid her fingertips through it as she always did. It was her way of saying hello to the place. Se then sat down the the water and closed her eyes making her breathing more heavy as she relaxed. Now it was time to focus and cleanse her mind. As she meditated a wind came running through the small spot playing with Yarin's dark braid before moving on... possibly to play with some leaves somewhere.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:00 pm

“Stalker?” Shantaro chuckled to himself. He turned to face the dummy and began his speed drills. He began switching between elements as quickly as he could, fire and wind. They weren’t very strong, but they were strong enough, especially fire which came more naturally to him. He was sure that Rei was stronger with water than he was since she had trained more so in the water. He knew that he was at a slight disadvantage, so the trained in his fire every chance that he got. “You flatter yourself Rei.”

Together they continued their training without much more conversation, at least till Yagi showed up. Shantaro sighed softly as he struck the dummy a bit harder. “Interruptions,” he thought.

"Hey Reiyu, can I have some yen?"

Typical Yagi, he thought.

"Frost scared me like crazy back there. I hope I never get in the same room as him again."

Frost. Him again. Shantaro couldn’t help but think of the eerie strength that he seemed to exude. He had never formally met the man before and had only really known about him through stories and rumor. Quite mysterious indeed.

“What was Frost doing in your class, Yagi-kun?” Shantaro said without turning away from his training.
"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." Genghis Khan

Feedback
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Hiroshi grinned and ran after his girlfriend, sticking his tongue back at her. He couldn't help but chuckle a little as her braid danced in front of him. Personally, he thought it looked a little funny but he kept silent. There was no need risking her getting angry.

When they reached the waterfall, Hiroshi took a deep breath and looked around. This was a beautiful place. He was glad that Yarin showed him where it was. It was rather peaceful and he was grateful that there was a place they could be alone and just be with each other and nature.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Frost walked into an occupied hall,

' what was Frost doing in your class, Yagi-kun?" Asked a young man to another and Frost answered loudly, with a confident voice with his hand in a fist and a smirk on his face
"Just keeping an eye on the weaklings. Making sure they don't cut their own toes off!" He laughed a little and walked further into the room, noticing Shantaro's strong physique he stood firmly again.
"Mr. Hand-to-hand, eh? I've heard a few things about you. Quiet competitive, aren't you? Well, How about a spar? I'd like something from you, and the only way to win something with pride is in a show of skill, a way like combat!" He twisted his right foot a little, shifting dust in a thick spray around his foot.

Frost noticed the other two in the room, "You... Reiyu..." he thought to himself quickly, "Kisa... Mura... Hm, You must be what? 16 or 17 now? You're too young. I can't kill a minor. Especially not one as ... unfit. You should go do some training or maybe just watch us two. You might learn how to do something with that body of yours other than be something nice to look at." he sniggered as he rubbed his nose, keeping eye contact with Shantaro.

"Well, kid? What do you say?"

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Reiyu had paused, her next comment interrupted by Yagi. She had always hated being interrupted, but over the years, as taught herself how to control her anger. It was just a little intervening, nothing more. Hearing out Yagi's question about yen, she was immediately skeptical that he was going to use it other than his noodles.

"No." She replied bluntly, stormy eyes focused hard on the dummy, almost as if she thought staring at it would set it on fire. "Go ask Yarin or something."

Of course it was to simply make fun of him, she was fully aware that he probably had asked her already. Usually Rei should be the last person to go ask money for, since she rarely carried it on herself. Immediately, though, as a rather bone-chilling loud voice sounded out, she glanced over behind her, only to find of course, the dreaded, creepy, freakishly strong Frost. Sure, now she knew what he was doing there, but what was he doing here? If she was right, then he trained somewhere else...usually...right?

Then her eye twitched.

More than something nice to look at. Huh. Congratulations, sir, you have just made Reiyu's Bitch List. Her hand-to-hand combat was just as good as Shantaro's, they could go on forever without having an end. And unless that man was blind, then she WAS training, physically and more than Shantaro was, who was probably spying on people to steal their techniques or something. Seriously, was the world really this discriminative to women? What did he think they were, lazy or something?

Hah. Reiyu. Lazy.

Using up all she could muster to remain calm, she turned away from the abused punching bag and over to the sidelines, sliding down the wall into a sitting position. If Shantaro was going to fight, then maybe she could pick-up a few things to use to her advantage next time the two sparred.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feedback on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Frost’s sudden mocking voice shocked Shantaro and he stood unmoving. He still didn’t turn, contemplating his options. Fear was the first thing that shook him, but as he turned to face Frost he tilted his hat to hide his face. All the stories of this man were retold in his head and Shantaro started smiling, the excitement was growing and the fear was vanished almost entirely. He would finally meet this man formally and see if these stories where true. The little fear that was left was the part of him saying how insane he was to face such strong opponent. But the thrill of the challenge was too great.

“I except.”

As Rei moved to the side, Shantaro slowly moved opposite Frost. This is what he wanted to do to her. “How funny the world is.” He smirked to himself. He listened as the rest of the student spread out to safer locations. The room was large and meant for such matches so there was little worry about destruction, at least that is what Shantaro was thinking. He made a quick check through his pockets to see if he had all he needed before setting himself into a defensive stance to let Deacon know that he was ready. The shadow of his hat covered his face, but under it he was smiling.

Feedback
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Frost wore a wider smirk that was almost a little smile as he turned and began pacing,
"I understand you must know who I am? After all, even I have noticed that I certain... Notoriety around here. I assure you," He stopped pacing "I earned it well. You seem to be somewhat able to fight, unlike your small counterpart over there. You do not use a weapon, correct? Save for you little explosives. When I win, which I obviously will, I need fourteen of. No more and no less. If you win you can have anything from me. Unless you kill me..." he turned to face his opponent again, "but that won't happen, will it. Not in front of these students who probably havn't seen a drop of blood in their lives..."

Deacon noticed a small, young face peering from behind the door. Those familiar, big eyes, the blond hair - it was that kid, that very one. The kid smiled, and gave a thumbs-up with a bandaged hand that was missing two of it's middle-most fingers. Looks like he figured out the way to make that cauterising paste. Frost smiled and faced his enemy,
"I carry four Kusarigama. For you, I'll keep two." He grabbed two weights and pulled them to his right, causing their respective weapons to slide off of Frosts shoulders and fly towards the wall which they stuck their blades into with ease and now sat in, awaiting their masters hands again and leaving their twin brothers to sit with Deacon, ready for battle.
"You will be easy. I have, from birth, lived and breathed deadly arts. I have endured a thousand lashings and will endure a million more with simple smiles. What will you ever endure?... Hungry giant... Meet the sparrow."

The kid who now shook a little behind the door widened his eyes in shock as Frost smirked like a cunning fox. Deacon spun and kicked forward directly towards Shantaros chest.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!