Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not Another School RP! ic

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Not Another School RP! ic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuko4 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Kyoko watched Angeal leave the room. She carefully swung her legs over the side of the nurse's bed and slid to the ground, landing stiffley on her swolen ankle. She winced slightly trying to hide the fact that pain was shooting through her ankle. A sympathetic look crossed the nurse's face and she gently placed a hand on Kyoko's shoulder.
"Why don't you go home and get some rest, dear?" she said comfortingly.
"Oh, no, no! I couldn't!" Kyoko gasped, despite the burning urge she felt within her to avoid all the other students as to not draw attention to herself.
"Are you sure?" the nurse asked, her expression deep with concern.
"Hai." Kyoko answered firmly, shrugging the nurse's hand off of her shoulder and marching out of the room, limping slightly. She darted through the hall as quickly as possible, her gaze flicking around nervously. She dove quickly in the girl's bathroom as she spotted a girl and boy coming down the hallway. Kyoko brushed past the door to the first stall and locked it, leaning against the wall and sighing, a strand of her tawny hair dancing gently in the soft current of air as she blinked slowly, her large blue eyes shimmering in the dim light. She recalled how kind Angeal had been to her, how he had scooped her off of the ground and walked her slowly to the nurse's office, how grateful she was to him, all throughout middle school, grade school, as far back as she could remember, she had been looked down on by other kids for being different, that's why she had become so secluded, because she was afraid that if she spoke up, she would be pushed even further away by everyone. Now, Angeal had proved her wrong, and for the first time in a long time, she felt a glimmer of hope spring to life within her.
Kagura: You don't know what a woman feels like when she's in love!
Shigure: Oh yes I do! Or at least I've felt enough women to venture a guess.
~Fruits Basket

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuko4
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Angeal had one of his intense urges to skip first period and took it. So what if everyone saw him as an honor student. Not many people noticed when he was there anyways. Besides, he needed to clear his mind. Angeal walked down A hallways heading towards the stairs leading to the roof. That's where he usually went when he had a lot on his mind or when he wanted to get away from something that was troubling. Unfortunately, it seemed like he wouldn't be able to make it there without incident this time. As he turned the corner towards the stairs he ran straight into Jiro, bumping his head and stepping back from the impact. Angeal shook his head, trying to clear the stars from his eyes. "Sorry about that, Jiro," he apologized. "I didn't see you their."
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Jenni thought for a bit but then spoke "how am i a goody two shoes? im going out with you! Plus... umm... ok maybe i am a goody two shoes... But you really expect me to go to the mall like this?" She pointed at her bruised left part of her body (if that makes sense) Jenni sighed... feeling slightly useless as the left part of her body was badly bruised...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Shaun smiled and kissed Jenni on the cheek.
"Don't worry bay." He said grabbing her hand and leading her to the door. "And besides I'll buy you whatever you want."

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Jenni limped after Shaun and looked slightly surprised "Umm really? You dont have too..." She slightly blushed

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Shaun smiled.
"Of course I do. I love you." He said turning to her with a serious smile on his face.

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 am

I am so lost in this rp everyone is going in different directions with the story. What happened to the original plot? What's going on? :/
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Don't blame me, I've gotten in three posts.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:28 pm

sorry... >.< maybe if jiro does some demon magic the plot could get back on track

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:25 am

"Sorry about that, Jiro," Angeal apologized. "I didn't see you their."

Jiro regarded him as a friend, at least that's what Zephie called him, still it didn't mean he could trust him. Already annoyed with all that had happened he just gave him the usual treatment.

"Then watch where you walk," he muttered, glaring at Angeal as if he were an idiot, with that, he walked away.

xxxxxxx

Outside, Jiro tensed and sighed annoyed as he heard the familiar yell of Zephie as she ran to catch up with him.

"You're so mean Jiro-sempai!" she yelled, punching him on the back several times, "that girl was trying to flirt with you and you just stare at her like she's some sort of enemy!"

Jiro spun round to face the girl. "Why are you trying to make me popular, I'm not you Z, I hate the spot light!" Jiro yelled, grabbing her by the shoulders, he pushed her back at arms length staring at her straight in the eyes.

She took a breath, even though he was glaring at her, she felt her heart flare up. Her own sapphire hues widened, he was holding her.

He released her and turned away, "Just leave me alone, that's all I ask, please," his tone was almost sad as he walked away, shoving his fists into his uniform pockets.

Zephie stared at him, that's when his words hit her like piercing daggers.

She ran after him and finally cut in front of him.

"I will never leave you alone Jiro-sempai! I will be here behind you always!" she looked up at his face. He looked like he was holding in a lot of pain, she saw right through his serious facade.

"Zephie..." Jiro bagan, before being interrupted by an ear splitting shriek.

Both teens turned towards the the source of the scream. Giving each other awkward glances, they then advanced forwards into action. They left the school grounds and ran towards the street. What they found was worth dying for.

A green, slimy, icky, and butt ugly thing was sticking its head out from the man hole. It's webbed hands were pushing the heavy cover of the man hole off it's big head.

"What the hell is that!?" Zephie yelled shocked, she stared at it surprised.

Jiro glared at the monster, if that's what you could call it. He felt something coming off of it. A strange "evil" energy. Heavy and thickening the atmosphere, he was close to it and he felt it.

He didn't like it.

"Get back Z, stay away from it!" Jiro commanded, out-stretching his arm in front of her, he stepped forwards. Keeping her behind him.

"What are you gonna do J, fight it?" she asked, swinging her gaze from the green icky monster to him.

"That's the plan," he said, then he advanced forwards, ready to strike.

Zephie saw him suddenly shoot towards the monster, leaving a stripe of white and black behind him as he went after it. Now that most of the green slime fell off the creature's body, it resembled the likes of a giant toad.

Zephie remained frozen to the spot, and called out to him, "Becareful Jiro-sempai!"
Last edited by Angel-Chii on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Jenni heard a scream just before she left the school grounds with Shaun... "What was that?" But before Shaun could say anything she started dragging him down to the scream dispite her badly injured leg and saw a giant green slime "Right.... Umm... Gross.." She then spotted Zephie and limped over to her "Umm... Has Jiro got a new speices of pet?"

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 pm

((.....ignored))

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 am

"I wouldn't call it that," Zephie said, giving her a wry smile, then she noticed the limp. "Jen, you shouldn't be on your feet," Zephie said worried for her, she took Jenni by the hand and helped her sit at the steps of a cafe not too far from the battle scene.

"I just hope Jiro-sempai doesn't do anything stupid," she thought out loud as she sat besides Jenni.

Jiro caught the monsters attention by landing right in front of it. With a dark grin and a knowing gleam in his eye he said, "Hey freak, new in town? My name's Jiro and I'm going to show you a hell of a time!"

The frog's eyes glowed a creepy red color and it spat a weird slime at Jiro. He jumped out of the way in blinding speed and landed a hard kick on the frog's head. It felt like kicking a heavy blubber thing.

The toad reverted, leaped in the air and shot another large, green poisonous glop at him. The stuff splattered as it hit a car like a bullet. Quickly dissolving it. Some of the substance landed on Jiro's clothing, it burned through the fabric of his uniform jacket. Tearing like claws into his flesh, like a sting by a giant Wasp. He clenched his teeth and held back the urge to scream. Blood soaked the white collar of his shirt, the searing pain swam through his veins, followed by a slightly numb tingling feeling. Bits of shredded clothing fell to the asphalt, he was left half naked. Tearing the remains of the uniform off his eyes flashed an ice blue color.

He glared at the toad, who held his gaze with as much hate.

"Jiro-sempai!" Zephie yelled, watching him grip his shoulder, and prepare for another strike.

"Leave now," he told her, spitting out blood. He tightened his hands into tight fists and focused all his anger and frustration into a tight ball. Black sparks of energy formed around his fists, he looked down and to his surprised the opaque air of energy became a tangible form, opening his hands he saw them crackle up and grow bigger.

What the hell?
he thought, then he diverted his gaze back to the demon that saw this and got ready to throw another ball of goo.

"Not this time buddy," Jiro forced the two balls of energy into one, then threw it at the demon as if it were a foot ball. The ball of electric energy shot at the toad and it exploded into a million icky pieces. Green slime was everywhere within the vicinity of the parking lot and street.

"Ew," Zephie said, shaking off the clinging gunk from her arms. No use, more slid from her shoulders and hair.

She saw Jiro fall to his knees, gripping his chest.

"Jiro-senpai!" she screamed running after him, she slipped on the slimy covered street, but got back up and finally reached him.

Jiro was sweating like he had been running a marathon, he felt the poison in his body start affecting him. He tensed at Zephie's touch. "I'm fine," he said, standing up. He looked at her and then Jenni.

"No you're not fine you jerk!" she yelled, staring up at him with a frown. "You need help, you're hurt," she said in her no nonsense tone that never worked on him.

"Let's just get the hell out of here before the police does," he said, turning away.

Zephie carefully raced back to Jenni's side, "We need to get out of here fast, and make Jiro-senpai see a doctor while we're at it, 'c mon," she said, taking Jenni's hand.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Jenni started getting dragged along like a doll ... Slightly limping along the way "And your saying that i shouldn't be on my feet! Your the one dragging me along!... And besides... Jiro isnt going to see a doctor... Hes stubborn!" She then looked at Jiro, she could see where the poison had struck him, leaving big red blotchy spots... "Once again i ask... WHAT WAS THAT THING?? And do you really think the doctor is gonna belive our story when we tell him? He'll send us straight to the mental hospital!"

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Christopher had been watching the going ons in the street below him from atop the school's roof. He had a cigarette in between his lips, but he wrinkled his nose after a moment and threw it downward. He never did have much of a taste for the stuff, but the feeling it gave him was what he desired. Besides, girls didn't like kissing a smoker.

He turned around with a smirk, picking up his bag and throwing his navy blue jacket over his shoulder. There was a ladder that served as some kind of fire escape on the back of the building, so he slid down that and into the parking lot behind the school. It was usually abandoned. He strolled casually back into the school, just in time to be greeted by Zephie frantically trying to get that Jiro kid to a doctor; he was an odd one. Chris pursed his lips at the guy's lack of clothing and shoved his free hand into one of his deep pockets.
Do me a favor: donovan-academy-ooc-signups-t31486.html

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Zephie nodded as she switched her gaze from Jenni to Jiro. He was three steps ahead, she would have ran after him, but she was helping Jenni.

"I think it was toad, a giant monster toad, probably a scientists rejected experiment," Zephie said, keeping her tone as cheerful as she could manage, but right now her biggest concern was for Jiro to see a doctor. She knew it would be a difficult task to do, but she wasn't about to give up.

It was a promise she would keep forever, to never give up.

Jiro continued to walk until he reached the street, a stretch limo pulled to the side and the door was opened, "Come in, unless you want to all die," said a smooth, feminine voice from inside.

"Jiro-sempai! Who is that?" Zephie asked as she hesitated behind him.

"I will explain, but we have no time now, please come in, you will be safe with me, I do want to help..." said that slick voice.

Jiro's vision started to fog, he turned to look at Zephie.

"She wants to help us, we should go,"Zephie told him. The girl helped Jenni inside, then pulled Jiro in.

"Scarlet you witch!" Jiro yelled, recognizing the woman sitting like a queen in the seat.

A sly grin spread across her crimson lips, "That is correct hybrid," she said.

"Wait a minute, you guys know each other?" Zephie asked surprised.

"Of course child, I know many people," Scarlet said, her smile never faltered.

Jiro glared at her, "Where are you taking us?" he asked, clenching his fists.

Scarlet chuckled, "To my house silly, you need help, and I will do that...for a price."

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Jenni was slightly freaked out "Ok.... Something tells me we shouln't trust her... Not cause Jiro knows here, not cause of her say that theres a price its the way she looks..." Jenni never trusted anyone who is a stuck up snob... She then realised something "Umm.. HOW WAS I DRAGGED INTO THIS??" SHe then tried opening the door but failed as it was locked "Of course... The evil lady traps us in a funky stylish limo..."

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Scarlet's golden hues flickered to the nervous Jenni. She read the teen like a book, with her head falling to a curious tilt she said, "It's only for your safety, and have you forgotten the term, 'never jugde a book by its cover?' I am not evil, I am simply a woman reaching out to help people, now-" her eyes flickered to Zephie, she noticed her. "There is something that you want, why don't you speak?"

Zephie was a little scared, how did she know? "I-uh just want Jiro to be okay...I don't want him to die," she said, feeling sad.

"I can help with that-" she was interrupted by Jiro, punching the seat with his fist. His hands went through the seats, "No! you'll take something away from her, I don't need your services freak!" he yelled.

Scarlet smiled, "You have a wish too, to "survive" high school, but it's not your biggest concern," she said, keeping her eyes on Zephie.

"Shut up!"Jiro yelled, not having it. "I know what you did to the last person you "helped" she died!"

"Only because she didn't realize her habit was killing her, it happened the way it was meant to be, that is Fate," she said, her tone darkening, "I do what must be done, that is my job."

"It's okay, I just want him to see a doctor before he-" Zephie began, her voice very soft.

"I don't need a doctor-" Jiro coughed into his hand, he saw blood and sighed, annoyed.

"It's spreading," Scarlet said, diverting her gaze at him.

"Then let it spread, I don't care..." Jiro said, closing his eyes, he felt his head spinning, the pain became a dull ache that would not go away. "I give up."

Zephie gasped, her eyes clouded up with tears threatening to escape. A single tear fell down her cheek, Scarlet looked at her and saw this. She knew.
Last edited by Angel-Chii on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Jenni stopped trying to open the door and gave a long glare at scarlett but then looked at Jiro and then Zephie. She then slapped Jiro over the back of the head "DOUCHE-BAG!! Zehphie cares about you! Dont you see that? And all you can do in return is show no emotion to her? Say that you dont care? If i were her i would of given up a long time ago on you but she never gave up on you! The least you can do is see a doctor to make her happy!" She tried to resist the urge to point out that Zeohie fancied him but that would of resulted in a huge mess...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Something was wrong. Angelus could feel it as he raced down the hallway and out of the schools front doors. He didn't know how he knew; it was just a feeling in his gut. Like a strong voice, an evanescent presence that seemed to arrive suddenly and then disappear just as fast when the crises was over. Angelus didn't know what it was, but he had learned to trust that voice. One thing was for certain, the demon kid was dying. He could feel it in the change in the air. Angelus didn't want to know what would happen if he didn't make it in time.

The angel dashed down the street at full sprint and cut across a neighboring yard. He wasn't sure if he was going the right way. Hell, he didn't even know where he was going. Angelus just kept following that voice in his gut, no, it was more like in his chest. Closer to his heart. He arrived in front of the gate of a large estate. It was a massive house, a mansion like movie stars lived in. Angelus couldn't believe this was the right place, but that voice was telling him to wait here. Just then a long stretch limo pulled up behind him. The door opened to reveal a woman sitting in the back with Jiro and two other girls that usually hung around him. Angelus stood in front of the care, his eyes focused and determined. Something about the woman stood out to him, but he wasn't sure what it was. The only thing he was sure of was that he wouldn't, no...couldn't trust her. "I'm here for the demon child. I can help him, let me see him," the angel demanded.

Vain
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!