Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not Another School RP! ic

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Not Another School RP! ic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Shaun smiled. He really had no reason to for it she just was. She was the only one he noticed in the morning and the only one he had thought about during the day when he was at home.

"I'm not exactly sure...let's just say you stick out." He said smiling

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuko4 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Kyoko scribbled furiously in her note pad, sighing as the bell rang, cutting off her vigerous note taking. She shuffled out of the classroom and pushed through the densly packed hallway, rushing to get to her next class on time. She paused as a shreik split the air. She pushed through the crowd and halted, spotting a girl sprawled out across the stairs. Kyoko gasped, considering if she should help the girl or not. Before she could make up her mind a boy bolted past her, rushing to the girl's side. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms. Suddenly, Kyoko felt a prickle at her heart as an unknown emotion filled her to the brim. She looked on as the boy carried the girl up the steps, his face close to hers. The pull of emotion at her heart was almost unbearable, Kyoko squinted in confusion, what was this emtion that struggled to break free from her. Suddenly, a dark realization dawned on her. All her life, she had been so applied to putting everything she had into her school work, and now she realized, she had never made room for anyone else. She had never made room for love, and as she really dug deep into her thoughts and emotions, she realized, that was all she really wanted.
Last edited by Yuko4 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kagura: You don't know what a woman feels like when she's in love!
Shigure: Oh yes I do! Or at least I've felt enough women to venture a guess.
~Fruits Basket

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuko4
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:07 am

"And why would I go and run into you?" He asked as he watched her emotions take a trip in different directions. He put on an evil smile and stuck his nose in the air. "But, I guess I can forgive you this time in exchange for you name." He said with his smile never faltering. Aiden had met, or bumped into, a lot of different people. He knew what kind the person was just by their reaction. This ivory beauty seemed like she wanted to jump and scream and tackle him, yet she made no motion towards it. He should be used to that, having most people scared of him. But the look she had was not fear, he couldn't find the look

((No Problem, I understand and here is the response and MY apology for the late reply.))

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:13 am

She examined his words, carefully analyzing his expressions as well. "Is he manipulating me somehow?" She thought, with all different types of cogitations darting across her mind.

Liesolette paused for a moment, and sighed. "Liesolette..." She mumbled. "My name is Liesolette."

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuko4 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Kyoko, brushed her feelings to the side, turning around and walking swiftly away. She halted abrubtly as up ahead she spotted the red haired boy, talking to a girl with white hair, the same one he had bumped into before. Kyoko fixed her eyes on the ground, shooting past the red haired boy and the girl, hoping desperatly that they would not notice her. She shuffled away quickly towards her next classroom. A chattering group of girls stood beside the door, suddenly a girl with long fake blonde hair stuck out her foot. Kyoko's ankle connected with the girl's foot and she came down hard on the floor. A deep blush rose on her cheeks as she pushed herself up into a sitting position, she heard laughter burst from the group of girls. Kyoko rubbed her ankle, pain shot through it and she winced slightly. She pushed her self to her feet and began to walk away, but she was only able to drag her ankle across the ground, causing her to limp. The group of girls looked on in amusement, their laughter shrill and mocking. Kyoko felt tears spring to her eyes and she sunk to the ground, burrying her face in her arms as tears rolled down her face.

Yuko4
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 pm

(I went ahead and started Chii. I didn't think you would mind since you suggested the character theme. Tell me if you want me to change anything)

Angeal looked on at the group of girls disgusted with the scene. There was a small gasp from the rest of the room as Angeal rose from where he was sitting in the front of the room and walked down the row of desks to where Kyoko was sunk on the floor. He knelt beside the crying girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright," he asked softly. Ok, stupid question, he thought suddenly. If she was alright she wouldn't be on the ground crying. "I think we should get you to the nurse. You probably have a sprain," he said trying to get through the sobs. As he kept trying to talk to and console Kyoko the rest of the room kept whispering. This is going to cause no end of gossip, but it doesn't matter at the moment. he thought to himself. Without thinking about how she would react, Angeal reached around and cradled the sobbing girl into his arms and rose to his feet. The boy then proceeded to walk towards the classroom door and out into the hall. "I'm going to take her to the nurse," Angeal told the teacher and she just nodded. Angeal made his way down the hall, careful not to irritate the now swelling ankle. He carefully open the door to the nurses office and walked in startling the school nurse. "She had an accident in the classroom. I think her ankle might be sprained," he told her. "But that doesn't explain why you carried her all the way here," the nurse said still shocked. "I didn't think she should walk on it," Angeal replied, his face becoming slightly flushed. He wasn't usually this impulsive. Angeal sat the girl down on one of the beds in the nurses office and looked up at Kyoko. "I hope I haven't offended you because of my rashness. I just didn't like to see someone hurt," he explained smiling slightly.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuko4 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:50 am

Kyoko wiped the tears from her eyes.
"It's okay...thank you." she said softly.
Kyoko's face felt hot with embarassment, she had never gotten so much attention before, she hated being the center of attention and she felt bad about causing such a scene.
As the nurse began to look at Kyoko's ankle she gazed up at the boy who had carried her into the nurse's office.
"I'm sorry for causing you all this trouble." she murmured, blinking as one last tear escaped her wide blue eyes.

Yuko4
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 am

"No its fine. It was no trouble at all. I'm used to doing things like this. My little brother, Tomias, is always finding new ways to make me worry about him," he laughed. "So it was no problem at all. I'm just glad it wasn't any worse than was. Well, I should probably get back to class. You take it easy on that ankle ok?" he said as he opened the door to the nurses office. "Oh right, I'm Angelus by the way, but everyone calls me Angeal. Let me know if you need anything." Then he was gone and on his way back to the classroom. Angeal hoped things would go better for the girl, but now he had to focus on getting through the rest of the day. He could already here the whispers of what had happened traveling through the school. Word always traveled fast. He just hoped his actions didn't cause anymore trouble for her than had already happened. If it did he wouldn't allow it to go any further. He opened the classroom door and crossed the room to where his seat was. He could see the girls from earlier staring at him and whispering back and forth. I'm sure the day will be over before we here the end of this one. he thought to himself.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:05 am

Zephie was in the girl's bathroom, fixing her hair in front of the mirror when her cell started to vibrate gently in its leather pouch. A text. Taking out the plastic device she looked at the lit up screen.

kawaii hime> 2 wrds Kyoko & Angel!

Zephie started to text back as she walked outside the bathroom.

zzkurosu> OMG 4 REAL!?
kawaii hime> i just saw him carry herr 2 d infirmary! n just in - that betch Leiko u call ur frnd pushed Jenni dwn d stairs! Haku saw Shaun w her thy wnt 2 d infirmry 2! :O
zzkurosu> omgggggggggggggg i hv 2 tell d chrmn this ttyl!

Zephie started running down the hall whilst slipping her phone back into its pouch. That was when she almost ran into Jiro.

"Jiro-senpai..." she began, but seeing the look on his face told her he already knew. Word travels fast.

He started walking down the opposite direction. West.
"Where are you going?" Zephie asked, following.
"Go to class. I'll get the bitch to the Chairman." he replied.
"How will you do that?"
"The old fashioned way-by looking!"

Zephie hesitated, then she decided against leaving him alone. She knew things just might get physical between them.
Last edited by Angel-Chii on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 am

{{Sorry it's been so long since I've posted... got busy!}}

Alexandra Stelian strolled as casually as ever into her first period classroom: chemistry. She had hardly beat the bell; she looked around through narrowed eyes at the variety of people in the room. It seemed to her that at least one or to people from every clique in the school had been dropped into this science slot. She smirked and slid into one of the seats in the middle, the only one left. She managed to go unnoticed by the teacher, but that wasn't new. Nobody ever notices me.

The teacher was writing something on the white board with a red expo marker. It read:

HELLO STUDENTS! MY NAME IS MR. RANDALL. WELCOME TO MY CLASS.

Xandra stifled a low chuckle. He was wearing black-rimmed glasses and had curly red hair, with a green vest over the typical white button-down shirt. His sleeves were rolled up and his pants were obviously too big for him, because the belt was hardly holding them up around his skinny torso. She rolled her eyes as he turned around and adjusted his glasses on his nose. This was going to be just great.
Do me a favor: donovan-academy-ooc-signups-t31486.html

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Jenni smiled again, but as they approached the infirmary she got slightly nervous. All casulties were reported to the parents and Jenni knowing her mother, she would instantly blame it on her. Her mother knew she was clumsy but would always suspect that she would do it for attention. There for she would scold her and abuse her once again... She never once listened to Jenni and usually called her a burden to life. As soon as they got into the infirmary the nurse started fussing over Jenni "How did this happen? What happened?" It was Miss Jona, the nice nurse... for once, the other nurse must be ill... And she was glad... After a few minutes of fussing Miss jona shoed Shaun out of the room "Wait outside!" After Shaun was outside the nurse checked Jenni over and then diagnosed her, putting a ice back over her bruising "Your left leg and left arm are badly bruised but nothings broken... Though as soon as you get home put some more ice on it.." She then called Shaun in again "Oh, and before you go. Ill call your mother and tell her about this. School rules.." Jenni's face drained of all colour... This was the worst thing that her mother could possibly know...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Shaun watched as Jenni moped in the room. It was sad and a bit disturbing.

"Hey what's wrong bay?"

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Jenni looked up at Shaun and tried to put on a smile but failed "N-nothing...." She then looked away... Trying to hide her expression

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Shaun obviouly saw that there was but since she didn't tell him he guessed she didn't want to tell him. He decided to take the easy route as he always did and cheer her up.
"Hey you know what! Me and you are skipping the rest of the day!" He said matter-of-factely disregarding anyone who would have heard him.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Jenni looked back at him and raised her eyebrow questionly "Doing what?" All she knew about Shaun skipping was he'd usually try and sneek into her class or just smoke on the roof... Then again she didn't really know what he would actually do as she doesn't follow him round all the time.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Shaun smiled he had the perfect plan. He had usually just sat on the roof and got high or smoked, or went to work. But today was diffrent. he had someone else to include on his plans.
"Let's go wherever you want!"

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Jenni thought a bit "Well... As i dont usually skip school... I dont know... I mean i dont just stay in school to plan for what im going to do when i skip it..." She lightly smiled

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm

"Well..." He said smiling as he leaned in and kissed her. "Guess I get to pick."

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Jenni kissed Shaun back "So what do you pick?" Jenni slightly worried. She defently didn't want to do anything illegal... Or life threatening, shes had enough of that for one day.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Shaun smiled and laughed alittle.
"Well concedering your a good two shoes theres not much we can do that I've done with other girlfriends...so....Let's go to the mall."

Zix
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!