Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not Another School RP! ic

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Not Another School RP! ic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Scarlet stepped out of the limo first, followed by Jiro who was already edgy about being in a small cramped up vehicle. He walked away and headed to the steps where he sat down. His breathing quickened and he propped his elbow against his knee then he rested his head on his hand. Remembering what Jenni had told him, "DOUCHE-BAG!! Zehphie cares about you! Don't you see that? And all you can do in return is show no emotion to her? Say that you dont care? If i were her i would of given up a long time ago on you but she never gave up on you! The least you can do is see a doctor to make her happy!" he figured he was that way because his mind was clouded by darkness, his heart was gone. He glared at the ground, and he knew. She did care about him, she always showed him she did.

Scarlet's head fell into a curious tilt, her knowing eyes sought out Angelus, "Ah, so the angel came to the rescue, how fond of you," she said, giving him a knowing look.

Zephie helped Jenni out of the limo, "Thank you Jenni," she whispered.

Two children ran out into the steps and spotted Jiro.

"Okairi nasai!!!" they squealed in pure childish delight.

The limo drove away.

Zephie walked Jenni to the steps then sat her there. She glanced at Jiro to see his blood pooling at his feet. It could be seen from a mile away on the white steps he sat on.

"Jiro-senpai!" she yelled rushing to his side, she took his hands and saw blood there.

Jiro blinked and looked up at her, "Zephie, I'm sorry..." Jiro muttered, his head fell forwards and onto her shoulder. HIs eyes slid closed and he leaned against her as he slipped away from reality. Zephie wove her arms around him, a flood of fresh tears streamed down her cheeks. Please don't die Jiro-Senpai she thought.

Scarlet was about to say something, she felt Jiro's aura pulse, glancing at where Zephie and Jiro was she knew that he would be fine if the poison circulating in his blood were stopped. Nothing magic could not fix.
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Angelus pushed passed the woman and knelt down next to the half demon. "If you know what I am then you should know what I can do," he said glancing at the woman out of the corner of his eye. His eyes focused on the pool of blood steadily piling up under Jiro's feet. This one looks serious, but I should be able to help. I hope, he thought to himself. I've never tried to heal someone in this bad of a state. He was starting to doubt himself. Then the voice in his chest seemed to amplify until he could make out words. Do not doubt your abilities. If you believe it can be done it shall, my child the voice rang in his ears as if someone was standing next to him. Giving him encouragement. Angelus nodded to himself and reached out his hands towards the half demon. "Will you allow me to help you Jiro?" he asked. "Just this once."
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Zephie touched Jiro's hair, then his head. "Hey, Jiro-senpai?" she asked, giving his shoulder a gentle shake.
He heard her voice and opened his eyes a little. Zephie glanced at Angelus, "If you can save him, please do," she begged.

Jiro lifted his hand, touched her cheek with a finger and wiped her tears away, "Stop crying, I'm not going to die," he murmured.

She turned her attention back at him, surprised that he was awake. "H-how do you know that? You might die," she sobbed.

"Nothing is ever certain," he whispered, his hand fell from her face and she caught it in hers.

"He is right," Scarlet said, she stood right besides him. She looked at her servants that started to come out from within the walls of the house. They got her orders to help Jiro and his friends into the house. Once inside, Jiro was laid on a bed in a room, Zephie never left his side. She held his hand while he slept. His wound at least closed up, thanks to the aid of a young nerse that was there to clean it and cover it with bandage.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Jenni limped in behind "Zephie... You need to get some sleep... Its been a long day..." Jenni hated seeing Zephie like this... Last time she saw her like this was too painful to even remember... She then limped over to Zephie "Come on... Your caring for Jiro but not thinking for yourself... Just have a couple of hours sleep. Ill be here if anything happens..."
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Angelus nodded and followed the rest of the troop into the house. After they had place Jiro on the bed Angelus prepared himself for what he had to do. The angel took a deep breath to calm himself and reached out and took the half demons right hand in both of his. A kind of ringing bell sound echoed in the room. Angelus appeared to shine, almost as if a light had been fixed on his person. His normally orange hair grew to shoulder length and brightened until it was snow white. His eyes shown a brilliant blue, as if the sky was held in eyes. Two great white wings spread from his back. Angelus was completely focused on the form of the half-demon. Almost as if he could will the man to recover. The light began to swirl around him until it cover Jiro as well. Their clothes began to ruffle as well as the bed sheets as if caught in a strong wind. The place where Jiro had been wounded began to close up, the line of of stitches slowly falling out and the skin closed until only a small line remained where the wound had been. Deep within the half-demon's body the poison was being broken down until not a trace was left. But that was not all that was happening. Angelus suddenly let go of Jiro's hand. He took a few steps away from the bed and collapsed on the ground. A small hole had opened up in the same place Jiro's had been. Angeal hadn't merely healed the half-demon. He had taken part of his wounds onto himself.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Zephie shook her head at Jenni's suggestion to leave. "I can't leave him, he could wake up and then he'll be alone," her voice softened as she looked at his sleeping face. "I want to be here when he wakes up," she managed a smile. She remembered her mother once told her that when you held someone's hand when they were sick, they could get better. She believed it.

When Angelus came, she backed away a little to give him room. He began to heal Jiro and the hope in her strengthened. She clasped her hands in front of her, watching them. She noticed a break in the air, something dark mixed within, she also felt it.

Then Angelus fell back, and Zephie rushed toward him. "Are you okay sir?" she asked, looking at him. She was very grateful that he had helped, but if she knew that he would have gotten hurt in the process she would have told him to not do this.

Jiro frowned, he opened his eyes and saw the cieling of a familiar place. He quickly sat up, looked at Zephie, then Angelus. It realization hit him.

He got off the bed and walked up to them, crouching down low he looked at Angelus, "You're so stupid for doing that!" he yelled.

"Hey don't be a jerk, he just saved your life!" Zephie snapped at him.

"I never asked him too!"

"I can help," said Scarlet, she crossed toward the other side of the room, she turned and saw one of her maids shyly walk in.

"Kairi is a White lighter, she can heal and not take anyone's pain," Scarlet explained.

Kairi walked towards the trio, reached down with a glowing hand and passed it over Angelus's wounds, they disappeared. It looked as if nothing were there.

"Now you owe me for that," Scarlet said, looking at them. "Something that will equal the value of the price."

Zephie jumped up and walked toward her, she unclipped a necklace from around her neck. "This was a necklace my mother gave me, before she died," she said.

"Ah, that would be a nice payment, it's very special to you," Scarlet said, she took the jewelry from her.

Zephie smiled a little and turned to see Jiro standing up, she ran towards him and launched herself at him. Glomping him. They both fell backwards onto the floor.

"I'm so happy you're okay!" she squealed.

Jiro sighed, "I can see that," he muttered, ignoring the throbbing pain in his head.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Angelus glared at the woman Scarlet. "You know you didn't have to do that you thieving succubus. My wounds would have healed on their own," the angel raged. "I did this knowing full well what the price would be."

Angelus picked himself up off the floor. "Give her the necklace back. I don't care what price you exact from me. I did not heal him so someone else would lose something," he explained. "If you want something then take it from me. I'm the one you healed. Not her."

Vain
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!