Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not Another School RP! ic

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Not Another School RP! ic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Hey, so this is the IC of the role play (Not Another School RP) <--if you want to join click that link.

Later.

XOXO
-A.

It was Monday morning and the students of Sakuran high were busy walking to the high school. Some of them were in groups, chattering about everything and anything. Others walked in couples and some stuck solo.

A girl walked alone on towards the school, she held her gaze fixed at the endless blue sky. The sun was warm on her skin, and the breeze was nice and cool. Blowing her auburn hair about gently behind her. "Today is gonna be a great day!" she said to herself.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," came a deep voice behind her.

Glancing back, the young teen female saw a familiar face. "Jiro-senpai!" she said, smiling at him.

"Zephie-chan," he nodded, acknowledging her presence, he kept a steady pace as he crossed towards the entrance of the school.

"Why do you say that?" she asked, looking at him as she quickened her speed to keep up.

"Do you know what day it is today?" he asked, not looking at her.

"Hai, it's Monday!" she chirped.

He sighed, "I hate Mondays' things never go well for me," he said.

She beamed at him and suddenly crossed in front of him, he hesitated, staring at her.

"Then I'll make this day rock for you! What annoys you about today?" she asked. Eager to help him.

He gave her look that said, I really don't care. "Your face," he bluntly replied, then walked around her and continued on his way.

Zephie gasped, she was shocked and embarrassed. She knew that wasn't true. Once again Jiro was being a jerk.

"Baka! You're so dead!" she screamed, raising her messenger bag over her head, she ran after him.

He started to run off, away from her.

"Uh-oh, Jiro-kun pissed her off again," Chise another student whispered to her friend.

"Hai, let's go," her friend replied, they walked away.
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Not Another School RP! ic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Jenni quickly ran out her door and shut it looking slightly breathless and then a smashing sound a few seconds after. She then sighed, slightly relieved she got out in time and then checked her bag, hoping she had everything she needed for today. Jenni then lightly smiled and put her light blue backpack on and looked around "Monday... Bright blue sky... Doesnt seem like a bad day!" She then ran out her dead front garden and ran along the road and looked at her watch "Uh oh... Ten minutes left..." She quickly looked around for a shortcut and then stopped. She then spotted a fence to the back of the school grounds "I suppose going through the back wont hurt" she ran to the fence and climbed it then jumping over it safely to the other side "Ha ha, so gym DOES come in handy!" she then snuck around to the front and sat on one of the benches and looked around, spotting Zephie and Jiro she then waved "Hey!"
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Shaun had woke up late. It wasn;t the first time. he didn't really care much he skipped school most of the time anyway, so on the rare occation that he did go he was lazy. To be honest this was the first Monday he had gone to school the entire year. He was only going becuase he had nothing better to do.

Shaun arrived at school and sat on the front porch of the school. For some reason he was early and most of the kids hadn't gone in yet. He sat there and pulled a box of cigarette out his pocket. He sparked it up and began smoking it. He watched as all the students walked by watching him. He didn't care this was the normal response of a sheep after all. He perfered to be a wolf in this flock. He sat there as Mr. Shine walked up and grabbed the cigarette and dropped it and stomped on it.

Mr. Shine-What did I tell you about smoking on my campus boy?

"Screw you old man." Shaun said turning his head to one side ignoring him.

Mr.Shine- You need to hurry up and drop out.

"Whatever." Shaun remarked still looking away.

Mr.Shine-One of this days boy!

Mr. Shine then went on to walk away. Shaun shortly after pulled another one out and began to smoke it. He sat there watching the kids walking in the gate.

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Jenni sniffed the air and turned her head to look at Shaun, she then walks over to him and looks over him and shakes her head "I thought you didnt smoke anymore" She then smiles lightly "And you do know that if the Principle caught you with that then you would be screwed... AGAIN. I swear, you get in trouble on purpose. Do you even bother trying to stay in school?... Wait... Are you even listening to me?"

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Shaun hears an annoying buzzing sound in his noise. He turned around to see Jenni hovering over him. Out of all the girls in the school Jenni seemed to bother him the most. It was unusual for girls to actually talk to him. Most people avoided him, as sheep usually do.

"What did you say something sweet cheeks." Shaun replied. He knew girls hated when he called them that. Oh well, they'd expect it if they reall knew him.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Liesolette looked at the school with sharp eyes. She stood, alone, starring at the building. "I must be late then." She mumbled. "Thats not good for my mission, or from now on, my school day." She walked up the pathway and attempted to open the school door.

The hallway wasn't so empty, a few students remained. She was late, no doubt. She took out her schedule and tried to locate where her first class was. She wasn't worried at all about being 'late', all that mattered to her was finding that half demon child.

She slowly walked in the hallways, ignoring the students that passed.

She then entered a room with more students than she expected. The room smelled like smoke...she hated smoke...

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Jenni suddenly glared at him "I Thought i told you NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" She then punched him in the gut and then stormed off into the school, mumbling "No wonder why nobody talks to you!" she then rushed into the first classroom. Unaware of her mistake she started unpacking still mumbling, usually the class would ignore her but this time they wern't. She then stopped and slowly looked round. This wasnt her classroom... it was the class two years above her
Mrs Oras then glared at her "If you dont mind, get out!"
She then quickly stuffed her books into her bag and shot out of the class "DAAAAAAAMNN ITT!!" she then went into her class at the end of the hall and sat in the nearest seat, looking round quickly and sighing. Relieved. She was in the right class. After a few minutes she unpacked her books again but she paniced slightly "Wheres my Photo? Damn it..." she then slammed her head onto the desk "Damn it..."

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Shaun smiled. It really didn't hurt but it was funny she tried. It was time for class but Shaun didn't care. He flicked the ciggarete and stood up. He stuck his hands in his hoodie jacket and walked to his class. He walked into a class. He wasn't sure if it was his or not. He rarely was in the right class. He saw Jenni acting like a fool in her desk. and laughed a little. He grabbed a chair and pulled it up to hers blocking her from getting out her desk.
"You know...you didn't have to hit me." Shaun said smirkley smiling at her.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megumi on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Liesolette was standing in the corner, observing the other students...

"So this is how regular students act..."

She whispered to herself.

Megumi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Jenni lifted up her head a little and glared at him "You know... you didnt have to call me that name. But no-one, i repeat, No-one calls me THAT name... Got it? or do i have to punch you once more to get it into your head?" She sighed and looked through one of her books looking for her photo.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Shaun smiled.
"Whatever you say boo." he said with a smirk on his face. "So when are you and me going to hook up? Or do I have to keep chasing you?"
Shaun said pulling out a piece of gum and chewing it.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Jenni closed her book and then sighed "One, its Jenni. Two" She looked at him "Keep chasing me... Cause im busy at the moment. And three, this isnt even your class. Call me when you find your own, alright? Now bye bye." She pointed at the door and smirked

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Shaun smirked. He wasn't fazed by denial he had it cast apon him more times in his life then he breathed in for air.
"You look even better when your all mean...Kiss me." Shaun said puckering his lips.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Jenni smiled and shook her head "You do realise we are in class..."
Mrs Dison walked through the door and spotted Shaun straight away "Shaun, i know your desperate for a girl but GET OUT! Get a girl at break time or lunch, but not during my time!"

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Shaun looked at the teacher a smiled a little. He figured the teacher would do something. Shaun made a salute.

"Yes Sir captian my captian!" Shaun said getting out his chair walking out the class and to the hallway. Before he got out he screamt to the class."Me and Jenni go out!" and he shut the door behind him hoping that would lead to some sort of dispruption. He walked the hallways for a litle while till he got bored and walked to the roof he sat there and sparked up another ciggarete.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Jenni slammed her head on the table once more. Hearing whispers and some outbursts from the other class members she put a book over her before the teacher getting the classes attention again she whispered "Damn it..." She sighed and watched the clock through the teachers lecture, waiting and not listening to one bit. Once the clock hit ten thirty, Jenni stuffed her books into her bag once more and shot out of the classroom. Hopeing she wont run into anyone in her class she went up to the roof and sat down. Exausted.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Shaun fell asleep on the roof after a while. He heard the bell ring and stood up. He saw Jenni run up to the roof and slam down on the ground next to him. it was hilarious he thought. She didn't even notice him!
"So how was class?" Shaun said looking over at her. He put his hood down and looked at her.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Jenni took a deep breath, trying to fight the urge to punch him in the nuts "How was class? well lets see. After you screamed out your pretty little comment the class was talking non-stop and if i didnt get out of there any sooner then i would of been surrounded by a bunch of girls trying to find out WHY you were there, WHAT you were doing and WHY you screamed..." she then lay down and stared at the sky, watching the clouds go by.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Shean looked up. A certian sense of searousness entered his voice.
"There buitiful aren't they? Sometimes I wish I could join them ya'know...just drift along life as if there were nothing in the way...no problems."

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Jenni gave out a small laugh "I swear, you purposly avoid talking about certain subjects ... Dont you?" She sat back up again and smiled at Shaun "So, why did you shout out your little comment earlier? hmm?"

Namine
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!